41 Reviews for f Scott Photography

Albums (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Slideshow (1)

Scott was wonderful to work with. He is professional, personable, and made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot. Scott did a great job capturing the beautiful vineyard and our photos were beyond anything we could have imagined. I highly recommend him, you will not be disappointed with the quality and creativity skills.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot

We cannot think of anyone else who could have done better than Scott! He knows his lenses, his lighting, and his cameras! He was fast and took so many photos, candid and poised! He was constantly on the move without any awkwardness and full of intention. Everything felt organic and spontaneous! We love the quality of our photos and the expedience that we received it! Thank you for capturing the love and the laughter on our wedding day!

Profile Picture A, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the initial interest conversation to getting the final pictures, he was enthusiastic, calming, understanding, and encouraging. On the day of our wedding, everyone felt incredibly comfortable. Scott has this wonderful ability to blend in with the background so I didn't feel like I had to spend the whole day posing and I could really enjoy my wedding. That being said, his ideas and the poses he gave us were great! We got the pictures a little under a week later and I absolutely love them! Even though we'd only talked to him a few times, he did a really good job of capturing us as a couple. I'm so happy.

If you are considering him, I would definitely suggest that you book him. Looking back on my wedding there are a few things my husband and I would change, but in every imaginary version of our wedding we would choose Scott as our photographer. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Profile Picture Chrysta, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

He was really great to work with and had our newborn photos ready by the next day. He took our wedding photos 5 years ago and then recently the newborn photos.

Profile Picture Danna, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent would recommend to anyone

Profile Picture Gretchen, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm a groom, so of course I didn't care about what photographer we used. That was before I met Scott. He does an amazing job. He got to the venue before I did and was taking pictures all day. Most photographers say you get 4 hours, 6 if you pay more. Scott was there for over 12 hours taking amazing pictures. He followed my wife and I around and took pictures of everyone we talked to. That's rare, most other weddings I've seen the photographer takes pictures of the dance floor and that's it. We got the pictures back in a week, which was also incredible. You can really tell Scott loves what he does, and it makes a huge difference in the service you get. My wife and I are thinking of getting divorced, just so we can have another wedding and get Scott to take pictures.

Profile Picture Alex, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott was an absolute joy to work with. He is very enthusiastic with his desire to shoot our wedding day exactly the way we envisioned it to be. He has the creativity that you want in a photographer, and makes you want to explore many different options and settings.
Our photos were edited, compiled and emailed to us before our honeymoon was even over. He certainly brought out the best of everybody in all his shots. He captured great shots of us, but so many quality shots of all our guests.
I would recommend him to anyone and give a referral as well.
Definitely hire this company!!

Profile Picture Ron, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Multi. Locations

Scott was an amazing and professional photographer on our wedding day. Because I lived out of state and couldn't meet with him in person, we talked on the phone several times to discuss the details of the wedding, preferences for pictures, and just to get to know each other. Scott made everyone feel so comfortable when taking photos, he knew exactly how to handle photographing the elderly grandparents and screaming babies. He even sent us all our finished, edited photos while we were still on our honeymoon! I have nothing but good things to say, Scott was so friendly and blended in as if he was just another member of the wedding party.

Profile Picture Savannah, 8/6/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Oh my God, what can I say about Scott. He was THE BEST. We first used him for our engagement photos and after that we were sold. He picked a great location for our shoot and when we saw the shots we were sooooo happy. There were shots that we didn't know he captured but he did and we said WOW. Scott communicated with us leading up to the wedding day to make sure that he was able capture all the shots that we were looking to get on our day, including our first look photos. On our wedding day Scott was able to make sure that he captured shots we wanted as well as so many more that we never thought about. When we looked up there he was getting photos of us as well as our guests. Guests of our wedding couldn't stop talking about him and how he was such a great photographer. We received our pictures back in record time, we have digital copies already and the wedding was just on the 14th of May. If you want a photographer who listens to you as well as gives you more than you could ask for F. Scott Culberson is the one for you.

Profile Picture Kenyatta, 5/14/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

He is amazing!!! From the moment he came in to do our pictures, he came with one thing on his mind, to capture beautiful photos but at same time he was friendly, funny and very professional. He arrived to the venue early which helped the wedding stay on time. You can't go wrong with Scott.

Profile Picture User6728903, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott was warm and professional from our first conversation all the way through to delivery of photos. He was flexible as our plans for the wedding day evolved. On the day of the wedding, he put us at ease and struck a perfect balance between directing and working unobtrusively. I especially appreciated that he captured great shots of our young nephew and our dog, both of which have an independent streak and would be a challenge for any photographer. We're a same-sex couple and our wedding was small, so Scott's personality and interactions with our family were key to fleshing out a day that looked as important as it felt to us. In the end, the pictures are beautiful, and Scott was a welcome part of our day.

Profile Picture Glenn, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Took beautiful photos of the wedding of my dreams!

Profile Picture User6535304, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott was simply amazing could not ask for a better photographer. His images were even better than I ever could've hoped for and my wildest dreams . Cannot say thank you enough for making my special day even more special with your images that I will cherish forever.

Profile Picture Tracy, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

F Scott photography was the best decision with regards to my wedding that I made. Always made time to listen to my requests and always had an answer for my many concerns. The images that he created were magnificent and beyond anything that I could have hoped for.

Profile Picture Merrell, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott did such a great job! We did not hire a second shooter, but we didn't need to. Before the wedding, he kept in touch with me and met me once at our venue. (I planned my Georgia wedding from California). On the day of, he was everywhere--we have so many great shots to choose from! I LOVE our first look photos. He did the photos on my list, plus many more. We have great posed photos, as well as tons of amazing candid photos. We could tell he was working hard to get as many pictures as possible, and we really appreciated. He was very easy to work with; many of our guests noted how impressed they were with his presence at the wedding. Can't wait to show everyone the final products!

Profile Picture Candace, 9/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Scott was simply amazing, cannot imagine going through my very special day with any other photographer. He was part of the family by days end and a good friend going forward.

Profile Picture User5230551, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott was fabulous, he blended in seamlessly and was such a calming force. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture User5109522, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott was omnipresent, yet so unabtrusive. I cannot begin to thank him enough. The pictures were spectacular.

Profile Picture User5070582, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott did the photography for our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. We could not be more thrilled with our photos. Scott is a pro at finding the best light. It doesn't matter where you may be, he always finds the light and it makes the photos look simply stunning.

Scott is a very attentive photographer. He really listens to his clients. My husband and I are not a huge fans of formal posing. We like more natural, candid photos. We let Scott know and he simply went with it. We have so many amazing, live shots that will allow us to re-live the best day of our life for years to come.

Scott is also incredibly responsive. I received my wedding proofs a mere TWO DAYS after the wedding. I just couldn't believe it. I expected it to be at least a few weeks.

I would highly recommend Scott to any other bride (or really anyone in search of photography services). He really is a master of his craft and was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Leanna, 2/22/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Scott's attention to detail and ability to blend into the crowd on our special day was over the top! The images he created were magnificent and his patience with me and my bridesmaids pre-ceremony was most impressive. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so happy that our daughter chose Scott as her wedding photographer. He was a joy to work with, and we were thrilled with the photographs he took from the salon that morning through the reception that evening. He made all of us feel at ease, even those of us not thrilled with the whole picture taking process. He was very respectful of our schedule, our space, our guests, and just seemed to know what we wanted without us having to ask. He made us feel that our day was as important to him as it was to us. He was always available and easy to contact leading up to the wedding, and afterwards, as we anxiously awaited the beautiful images he captured.

Profile Picture Peggy, 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott was phenomenal. He was able to capture every moment and was very flexible with my requests. He works very hard and the photo's show for it! I would recommend him to all of my friends!

We LOVED him!

Profile Picture User4832521, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott is an amazing photographer! I felt like a beautiful princess the entire time. He never left our side, ensuring he was able to catch every special moment. You can tell that Scott really enjoys his profession and truly makes the day more special for everyone. His ideas were brilliant, the photos were amazing and his personality is awesome! I highly recommend Scott for any of your photography needs. We are sure to seek out his services again in the future.

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott did a fabulous job at my daughter's wedding. He went to every detail photographing the before during and after pictures. So easy to work with! We will be using him for my next daughter's wedding for sure. Priceless pictures & perfect lighting.

Profile Picture Virginia, 5/11/14, 1 Review