F as in Flowers Reviews

F as in Flowers 5
F as in Flowers 6
F as in Flowers 7

Kimberly · Married on 07/16/2016

I can not say enough how WONDERFUL it was to work with Lynn! From the moment we met, she just "got" exactly what I was wanting! She is warm and so easy to work with and her designs are gorgeous! When I saw our bouquets that day, I almost cried as they were beyond beautiful...and literally everything I had dreamed of - absolutely breathtaking! I could not recommend Lynn and F as in Flowers enough!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Krisitna · Married on 07/16/2016

INCREDIBLE! Lynn is absolutely amazing at floral design and so knowledgeable about flowers! She was so wonderful to work with!! She took the time to get to know my style and exactly what I wanted for my wedding in detail. She met with me in her studio for awhile months before my wedding day and answered all my questions! She is so sweet. I was having a beach themed wedding and Lynn even made starfish boutonnieres for the groomsmen. They were awesome and everyone loved them! She hand delivered all the flowers to the venue the day of the wedding and they were in cute mason jars with water to keep them fresh and were absolutely gorgeous!! I couldn't believe how beautiful they were. They were exactly what I had dreamed of! Thank you so much Lynn for helping make my dream wedding a reality. You are truly the best!

Sent on 12/22/2016

F as in Flowers's reply:

Thank you Kristina ! It was my pleasure and I enjoyed getting to know you. Warm holiday wishes and Happy New Year! Lynn

Katie · Married on 07/03/2016

Lynn is an amazing florist! I was so pleased with how everything came out for my wedding in July. She was very responsive and accommodating to all our ideas. And you can tell she truly cares about your special day.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Crystal · Married on 06/19/2016

Lynn at F as in Flowers did such an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. They were absolutely stunning! She listened to me when I was describing what I wanted and delivered exactly that. I had seen her work before and knew that the flowers would be beautiful, but when she delivered them, they were even more beautiful than I had imagined! She was full of great ideas and was very accommodating as well. She made my mother a wrist corsage using artificial flowers and also avoided using the metal base due to her many allergies. It came out well and everyone thought the flowers were real.

Sent on 07/06/2016

F as in Flowers's reply:

Thank you Crystal ! It was a pleasure working with you and a fun challenge creating a wristlet with no real flowers or metal. So happy your Mom loved it! Best wishes! Lynn

I cannot express how pleased I was with the flowers that Lynn provided for us! I know nothing about flowers, but knew roughly the colors and look that I wanted. I sent her an email with inspiration photos, and she identified and pulled photos of all the flowers she thought I would like. She met with my husband and conference called me in, and then we all met in person at her studio a few weeks before the wedding. She took our budget and made the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen! They photographed beautifully, and I got so many compliments throughout the night and for weeks afterwards! Lynn herself is so sweet, and she's extremely professional. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat! Five stars across-the-board!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Caitlyn · Married on 06/11/2016

Deciding to work with Lynn on creating our dream wedding flowers was one of the best decisions we made! Lynn was very easy and professional to work with, and her flowers were gorgeous! Lynn created a trial run of my bridal bouquet for me to see, and was very receptive to minor changes. I cannot say enough about how much we enjoyed working with Lynn! Book her and you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Emily · Married on 05/21/2016

We used Lynn for our May wedding as she was on our preferred vendor list and I had a friend who had used her services as well. I was SO happy with the whole process. I know nothing about flowers and Lynn guided me through the whole process and gave me suggestions, flower types, and stayed within my budget most importantly! I instantly felt so at ease when I first met her, and I knew I wouldn't have to worry about anything regarding the flowers. It was the least stressful thing about my wedding planning experience! Her studio is amazing and you just get the feeling that she will take care of you 100%. Her proposals were very professional and well thought out, and she painted a very clear picture as to what we would do. I was SO happy when I saw her on my wedding day and the flowers were so beautiful, everything I could have imagined and then some. I am still getting compliments from how beautiful everything was tied together. I would recommend Lynn again in a heart beat! She is beyond amazing!

Sent on 06/22/2016

F as in Flowers's reply:

Thank you Emily for your kind words ! You were wonderful to work with and I so enjoyed getting to know you. Thank you for sharing your photos from your big day....you look stunning! Best wishes to you and Keith! Lynn
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 11/20/2015

I was BLOWN away by my flowers for my wedding. Working with Lynn was a dream. From the moment we began working together, i felt good about what my vision was going to turn into. Lynn has such a beautiful vision for her floral arrangements, and creatively found a way to work within my budget! Everything from my bouquet, to my table arrangements (we used boxed wooden crates with flowers and olive branches, rosemary and other herbs to go along with my Tuscan theme). She even added additional floral arrangements to go with guest sign in table to really add that special touch. This was one area where I didn't have to worry about anything. I knew Lynn's talent would shine through, and it did with flying colors. I was beyond happy.

Lynn is kind, professional, responsiveness and timely. All the things you want in a vendor and more. I would work with Lynn again in a heartbeat and will recommend her to all my NE friends and family.

Thank you again, Lynn!!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Michelle · Married on 10/03/2015

Lynn is excellent at what she does! She was responsive & great to work with, very helpful & reasonably priced. I personally do not know a lot about flowers so I really looked to her expertise to help design the perfect bouquets for my wedding & she did just that! We (wedding party) loved them & we received so many compliments from our guests. I would highly recommend working with Lynn! Very professional & such a sweet lady!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Colleen · Married on 09/26/2015

Lynn was fabulous. We did not do floral centerpieces, but did use Lynn for all of the bouquets, boutonnieres, and flower girl arrangements. I have no knowledge of flowers and aside from shape and color scheme I had no idea what I wanted. Lynn gave me an accurate quote based on pictures I sent her, and then had a thorough meeting with me to help me decide what I wanted. She wrapped a piece of lace from my mother's dress on my bouquet that we mailed her and also created adorable custom flower girl sand pail arrangements with pails I made. My aunt picked up the flowers to save the delivery fee and when they arrived they were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. For something I didn't have an expectation or vision for, I couldn't believe how blown away I was about how they looked. Lynn was very responsive and great to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Carrie · Married on 09/19/2015

Lynn did the flowers for our wedding this September in York Harbor, ME and she did a wonderful job! She met with me in person to discuss what we were looking for, then came up with a proposal and adapted it to fit our budget. She was also willing to work in personal touches (like banjo picks in our boutonnieres and alternating centerpieces with homemade pots of herbs) which made everything more special. The flowers came out beautifully, and she used colors that complimented our color scheme and also popped nicely in photos. She was wonderful to work with, and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Alyssa · Married on 09/05/2015

I planned a wedding up in Maine from Georgia without being able to travel up there during the planning. Lynn and I worked together seamlessly over the phone and it was fun planning the flowers. I sent Lynn some pictures of my ideas and as she started sending me pictures of her ideas, and they were exactly what I had envisioned. Lynn also had a solid knowledge of ballroom where we had our reception and she made really helpful suggestions about how to work best with this space. Lynn goes to Boston at the crack of dawn every Wednesday to buy fresh flowers for her weddings and always picks what is fresh and in season. We had the ceremony outside and Lynn was instrumental in making a space for the sanctity of the occasion. I did not look at any of the flowers at the ceremony sight or in the ballroom before the wedding. What I saw was absolutely beautiful both inside and outside. I highly recommend Lynn for your wedding. She is a delight to work with and she is extremely talented with floral arrangements. Lynn also went to great lengths to do special requests I had for family members.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Christine · Married on 07/19/2015

Lynn was amazing and wonderful to deal with. Her pricing was reasonable and the flowers are still beautiful and it's a week later. We had planned to do our pictures before the ceremony and Lynn had planned to get our flowers there at 12:30. Well the day before I found out our pictures were going to be done earlier then I thought , I told Lynn at the last minute and she made sure I had my flowers. I would definitely use her again.

Sent on 07/26/2015

I would highly recommend Lynn Curcio. She is a true professional and artist. When I met her at her meticulously kept flower studio, she was very personable. I felt like she really listened to my ideas and I really enjoyed the meeting. The best part was that she really delivered my vision! The bouquets were beautiful. My bouquet, in particular, was everything I had hoped it would be. I was absolutely thrilled when I saw it! Everything including the boutonnieres and flowers for the chapel were perfect and delivered right on time.
    Thank you Lynn because when it comes to weddings ... details matter.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Jane · Married on 06/06/2015

Lynn Curcio of F...as in Flowers was an absolute pleasure to work with. From our first meeting with Ms. Curcio to the culmination of our wedding weekend she was an invaluable resource. Her creative artistry and extensive knowledge of floral arrangements made our rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception as well as our brunch a truly memorable event. Our guests raved about Lynn's presentations. She was insightful, supportive and accessible in every aspect of our wedding planning. With her pleasant easy going and professional nature she made our special day all we dreamed it could be. She repeatedly went the extra mile for us. You will be well served by hiring Lynn for your next event.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/16/2015

Lynn was absolutely amazing!!! She was super helpful because I knew nothing about flowers and she was honest about everything! I went in with one idea and came out with another that would turn out better than what my original idea was! The flowers were beautiful and people were complimenting them all night! Lynn is very quick to reply and extremely professional! She did an amazing job and she had even done my sisters wedding 4 years ago!!! I loved her work and the centerpieces definitely made the reception room!! They were stunning! Everyone was fighting to take them home...no joke...one girl placed it on the table and saw someone going for it and yelled for them to not touch it haha....Our bouquets were also beautiful! They were exactly what I wanted and looked GORGEOUS with the color scheme of the dresses!! I would totally go back if I ever have another huge event because her work is great and so is she!!! :) Thank you so much again Lynn!!!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/08/2015

Lynn was fantastic to work with and a true artist! We planned our wedding from a far so there was a lot of e-mailing pictures and phone calls. From start to finish she was always on the same page as me, and in the end I was blown away with her work! I kept my bouquet and refuse to throw it away! She went well beyond my expectations! If your considering F as in Flowers, book it! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Jess · Married on 10/18/2014

As soon as my husband and I met with Lynn, we knew wanted to work with her. Not only is she an artist, but her warm and welcoming personality made us so comfortable! Leading up to our wedding, Lynn was responsive and so willing to accommodate. The flowers on our wedding day were beyond beautiful! She made our day everything we envisioned. We cannot say enough wonderful things about Lynn!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Kori · Married on 09/20/2014

Lynn at F...As In Flowers did such a beautiful job with our flowers. When I first met with Lynn we sat and chatted for over an hour and I felt like she made every effort to really get to know me, my style, and the vision I had for flowers at our wedding. The finished product was spot on. I would absolutely recommend Lynn Curcio at F...As In Flowers.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Devin · Married on 08/23/2014

Lynn was recommended to us by a mutual friend, when reviewing her website we were very impressed, we were looking for someone who would be able to do something different for our wedding then every other wedding. When meeting with her she was so warm and inviting, she listened to exactly what we were looking for and added in her suggestions. She showed us examples of different flowers and examples of her previous work , she was extremely attentive and actually cared about our day . We were able to rent important things from her like shepherds hooks with mason jars, stone pedestals and antique looking bowls to fit our theme and venue. We were looking for something specific for flowers that were in our tent , she did not have, but was able to rent them for us at a small cost. Everything she did was beyond beautiful, we received so many compliments about just how gorgeous all of our flower choices were from the boutonnieres and bouquets to our table center pieces. Our guests couldn't wait to take them home to enjoy more ! Lynn is a wonderful women to work with who truly enjoys what she does and only wants to help make your day beautiful ! I highly recommend her for any flower need !

Sent on 09/06/2014

All I can say is WOW! The flowers were exactly what I wanted and yet exceeded my expectations. Lynn was wonderful to work with, warm, professional, flexible and a great listener. She really knew what I was asking for and from the beginning I had full confidence in her to deliver it. My bouquet was STUNNING! The reception flowers were ELEGANT! The arbor perfect! Everything delivered and presented beautifully. I can't say enough about her and her work!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/16/2014

Lynn went above and beyond for our wedding. She met with us numerous times and had excellent suggestions for us. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what we wanted. She put in so many extra touches that made our day so special. We would highly highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Lisa · Married on 07/25/2014

It was such a pleasure to work with Lynn at F as in Flowers in Exeter. She made the process easy, beautiful, and perfect. From the first time we met with her she made us feel welcome and at ease that she would make our wedding dreams a reality. She was able to work within our budget, she was always available for questions or concerns and my wedding flowers were better than I could have imagined. I told Lynn my vision, and she made it a reality. When my flowers arrived at the hotel, I was completely blown away. She took my ideas and made it more than I could have hoped for! The flower girls flowers were so adorable and my colors looked amazing all put together. I had no idea what I wanted going into choosing flowers and Lynn's experience, professionalism, and creative eye lead the way. I highly recommend F as in Flowers!!!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Lynn was wonderful to work with. She was able to walk me through my options (I know nothing about flowers!) and help me select the types of flowers I envisioned in my mind. After deciding on a few things like color scheme and general appearance, Lynn used her amazing creative talents to produce not only beautiful bouquets, but a stunning arbor and mason jars to line my aisle. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Katie · Married on 11/01/2013

Lynn was absolutely amazing and so creative! Our flower budget was tight and she came through with some of the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen! She was so friendly and helpful throughout the planning phase and was always willing to work with us to create some truly amazing centerpieces and bouquets. I would definitely recommend Lynn if you are looking for a fantastic florist!

Sent on 08/10/2015