Ezra Art Calligraphy Studio Reviews

2 | Parachute, CO

2 Reviews for Ezra Art Calligraphy Studio

Ed · Getting married on 04/01/2022

I have dealt with this vender, Ms. Whorton, twice for names on certificates and was extermely pleased with the quality of her work. She emailed me drafts of the certificates to ensure everything was correct and the job was completed ahead of the promised date. I would highly recommend this studio for ALL calligraphy work you need done. QUALITY work. This site would not except coments with out a wedding date, disregard date.

Sent on 04/25/2012

Ezra Art Calligraphy Studio's reply:

I'm very glad that everyone was pleased with their certificates! I'm honored to be involved with your organization.
    Thank you so much for both your on-line review and your patronage. Each of these are priceless to a web based business. You are certainly a valued client and friend. Don't forget you will receive 10% off your next order for reviewing!

Marie · Married on 05/16/2009

My order was ready earlier than expected. I was able to completely order from out of state with absolutely no problems with shipping or communication. For my birth announcements for my first son, I was pleasantly surprised that his name (Micheal) was spelled the way my husband and I wanted to spell it, not just the way it is "normally" spelled.

Sent on 02/16/2012

Ezra Art Calligraphy Studio's reply:

Thank you for your review! I am so glad you and your family were so pleased with Micheals' birth announcements. Don't forget you will receive 10% off your next order for reviewing!