EZPhoto Booth Reviews

4 | Federal Way, WA

4 Reviews for EZPhoto Booth

maryam · Married on 10/25/2013

this photo booth was everything that we wanted and more. Travis was amazing and easy to work with, being very flexible with us which was awesome

Sent on 10/30/2013

Cacie · Married on 07/05/2013

EZPhoto Booth came to my wedding out in Woodinville, WA this July. They were amazing!! Travis had everything set up with TONS of props and completely understanding of all the craziness that happens a few hours until the wedding. He was extremely professional yet a great time with all of my guests. I would recommend EZPhoto Booth again and again! It added something extremely fun for everyone to do and they got to take a copy of their pictures home with them! Not only that but they work with you on what you want your background and wording to look like on their take homes. EZPhoto Booth is a definite must at your wedding or event!

Sent on 07/16/2013

I recently got married at the Wac in September and i was debating on if I was going to get a photobooth because we were already so over our budget. Another reason was due to the fact that I didnt like some of the different photo booths that were out there. They were either online only prints, a limited amount of prints, a small booth that only fit two people comfortablly, a booth with a person printing from a photo printer which did not print great quality photos or just way too overpriced. We met Travis at the Seattle Wedding show and loved his set up and his variety of props. He was fairly priced and we ended booking him 2 weeks before our wedding.
    Many things went wrong on our wedding day, but ONE thing my guests were ranting and raving about was our photo booth and the service that travis provided! My guests had SO much fun with the booth and loved that they could fit a multiple amount of friends in his booth with his fun props!
    Another personal touch he did for us for free was put our personalized wedding logo that we had for our wedding on the pictures.
    Ive been to a few weddings with photo booths and i have to say EZPhoto booth prints looked great, had the best props, and was the ONLY booth i knew that gave the guests multiple prints so each person could get a print when they took group photos. (This annoyed me when other booths only give you one when you take a group photo. Who takes the print?)
    In Summary, If you are in need of a photo booth this is the one to get! Great pictures, Great booth, Great SERVICE to me and my guests--Which was extremely important to me!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Chrysztyna · Married on 08/04/2012

Travis and his photobooth made our wedding a true event. His professionalism and passion for what he does was obvious from the start, when we met at the Tacoma Wedding Show back in the spring. His set up was top notch, his props awesome and our guests had an absolutely fantastic time and we got over 200 totally candid, fantastic shots that you normally would never see at a wedding. I would recommend Travis and his booth of wonders for any event as he will most definitely not disappoint!

Sent on 06/03/2013