"EYES MARRIED NOW" WEDDING CONSULTANTS Reviews

6 | Jamaica, NY

6 Reviews for "EYES MARRIED NOW" WEDDING CONSULTANTS

Angela · Married on 07/21/2012

Thank you for being my "wedding angel." you turned our day into a beautiful fairy tale.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Maureen · Married on 08/25/2008

I had planned a justice of the peace wedding due to finances. Thanks to the help of Ms. Teralynn Elan's services, I was able to have an intimate and private ceremony that was inexpensive but more importantly most memorable. I thank her for her creativity and her ability to stay within a budget and provide a wedding ceremony that was worth a million bucks.

Sent on 08/29/2008

jillian · Married on 05/24/2008

I found Teralynn at a wedding she had done for one of my friends, she did such a beautiful job, that I booked her right away. The main obstacle for me was fnding a dress, i have a full figure, and its not always easy to find the right shape for my body. Teralynn was relentless about searching online until she found me the perfect dress. I could not have asked for anything better. My flowers were very unique, i had wanted all different shades of pink and she got me so many wonderful shades, and gorgeous fresh flowers! She also foundd the venue, the band, and the photographer, everything was first rate, and i was able to stay on budget. I strongly recommend Teralynn as a wedding planner, her warm heart and spirit made everything easy, lighthearted, and a beautiful memory!!!

Sent on 09/06/2008

Jo-Anne · event on: 02/11/2012

Very professional, friendly and to the point. Great ideas and know how.

Sent on 07/27/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/14/2008

Teralynn was my wedding planner. She was warm, friendly and patient. She was so creative and gave us such a unique look for our wedding. We were looking for something different and untraditional and it was perfect! I couldn't have asked for anything better. The music and my cake were outrageous! I think I started off as bridezilla and ended up a bride angel. The stress of pulling both my divorced family and my husbands divorced family together for one night was so overwhelming. She handled both parties with tender loving care. It was the most incredible experience...everyone was so comfortable. Everyone had the time of their lives and I can now start my new life with my husband!

Sent on 09/05/2008

doug · Married on 08/25/2008

she really made the day even more special, a true professional and a warm personality to match. i cant wait to see our wedding pics and almost wish we could do the whole day again!.

Sent on 08/29/2008

"EYES MARRIED NOW" WEDDING CONSULTANTS's reply:

thank you again for your review, can you use my name in your review and also speak about your experience with the wedding planner. Thank you so much and have a blessed day.........