EyeCandyWorks Reviews

EyeCandyWorks View more information

Megan Married on 10/04/2014
    If I could give 6 stars I would! I hired Jesse to run the photo booth at my wedding under a recommendation from another friend and it was one of the best decisions I could have made. First of all, he charges several hundred dollars less than other photo booths in NYC (I did extensive research and inquiries). However the product you get is amazing! The open air photo booth was the HIT of the wedding. People just kept going back to take pictures and kept commenting how fun the wedding was because of it. The pictures were very high quality, he has a lot of fun props (I provided some of my own like chalkboard signs, facebook like button, a DIY cardboard polaroid cutout frame, etc), and he went above and beyond making it fun. He didn't just stand there like a miserable employee operating the photo booth. People loved it so much that he hardly got a break and didn't even get to eat dinner like he was entitled to (which I felt terrible about but he was such a good sport). Finally, the photo album he put together of all the photos was incredible and it was evident that it was put together by hand! It was also shipped one week after my wedding was over, and the online gallery was ready one day after the wedding! Amazing service. Would totally hire EyeCandyWorks and Jesse again!
    Tom Married on 06/22/2013
    My wife and I used Jesse from EyeCandyWorks for photo booth services for our wedding. Even though Jesse was based over 100 miles outside of our venue, he did not charge for a travel fee. He had by far the best rate out of ever other vendor we looked into as well. Outside of the price of his service, Jesse was extremely good about communicating with us through e-mail. We really liked the backdrops to choose from. We also came up with our own design and sent it to him for the unlimited print outs at the wedding. The day of the wedding, Jesse was prompt and was fully setup for our party. Our guests really enjoyed the experience of the photo booth and the print outs they were able to bring home. The morning after our wedding, we received an email from EyeCandyWorks letting us know all of the photos that were taken at the event were up on a password protected website. We were able to view every photo that was taken on our wedding night. Within three days of the event, we received another email letting us know the photo album with the DVD with all of the image files had been FedEx'd to our home. We couldn't have been happier with this service. We highly recommend to anyone looking for photo booth services.
    Nellie Married on 05/26/2013
    Love Jesse! He is extremely professional, and extremely responsive with all wedding related emails. Our guests loved him! I highly recommend hiring EyeCandyWorks for your event!
    Margaret Married on 12/01/2012
    This was a completely wonderful experience from beginning to end. Very professional, helpful and loads of fun for all our guests. The pictures are so good that everyone took theirs home and want more
    Mindy Event on: 11/26/2012
    Jesse is a true professional. He really cares about what he is doing and it shows in his work. The guests at our corporate event were having such a good time at the photo booth because of Jesse. He came to set-up early and even stayed later since our program ran late. It was his own idea to do so. He was responsive through all of the pre-planning even when we had to reschedule due to Hurricane Sandy. I would recommend him to all my friends and family without hesitation.
    Margie Event on: 10/28/2012
    My guests loved the photo booth! Kids had so much fun with it too. Jesse was very professional, very helpful, and reliable. He traveled all the way from New Jersey to Syosset during the anticipation of hurricane Sandy, where other vendors I'm sure would have cancelled. He responds to your emails promptly and can be reached very easily. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. It's nice that my guests were able to take home a memory from this special day. I also received copies of all the pictures that were taken, along with an album to put them in. Very nice touch, and the price is very reasonable and very well worth it.
  • User934769 2+ years ago
    Jesse was very flexible as we were able to secure his services close to our wedding date. He came fully prepared and made our guests feel very comfortable. In-fact, that was one of their favorite aspects of the wedding night. Aside from his professionalism, Jesse is very kind and wonderful to have around. He did everything we wanted with a big smile on his face. Jesse was such a good sport and we truly appreciate his services at our wedding reception. We will treasure our photo booth pictures forever. Thank You Jesse!
    Jamie Event on: 07/01/2012
    EyeCandyWorks is a BLAST. They are fun, professional, and love to get the guests riled up and ready to play in the open air photobooth. It's always a whacky time, and we'll definitely be using their services again! The ULTIMATE party machine!
    Ashlee Married on 06/01/2012
    We used EyeCandyWorks for a photo booth at our wedding reception. They offered a great variety of options to help suit our needs. On the day of our wedding, they arrived very early to make sure everything was set up way before our guests arrived. We had the photo booth opened for the majority of our wedding and our guests absolutely LOVED it! There was no limit to how many pictures they could take and our guests couldn't get enough!!! Jesse from EyeCandyWorks was so professional throughout the process and made everything so easy for everyone. The pictures came out immediately and the guests had wonderful souvenirs to take home with them. The photo quality was amazing and exceeded everyone's expectations! The photos were also online right after the wedding and everyone was so excited to see all of the fun pictures! We received so many wonderful compliments on the photo booth pictures and everyone kept talking about how much fun they had! Also, a number of my friends who are engaged asked for an EyeCandyWorks business card because they were so interested in hiring them for their wedding! We also received all of the pictures on a CD as well so that we could have a copy of them for ourselves to keep. I would truly recommend them to anyone I know who would love to have a photo booth at their event! We couldn't have been happier with EyeCandyWorks!!
  • User1097550 Event on: 02/01/2013
    EyeCandyWorks did a wonderful job at our company party this year, sending over the photoablums afterwards was a very nice touch!
    Shirley Event on: 11/26/2012
    Jesse is the nicest most professional guy!