Eyeam Cinema Studios Reviews

Eyeam Cinema Studios 7
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible Value!

I waited until the last min to book a wedding videographer, and thank goodness Eyeam Cinema’s still available for my wedding. They were awesome to work with. Aleshia promptly responded to all my emails and made sure that my vision was captured. Her company was super affordable but produced very high quality video. I am so happy with the way everything turned out! She quickly sent me the video and after I reviewed it happily made all the edits I requested. It was just awesome! I am so happy I found this company!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Eyeam Cinema Studios 14
    Eyeam Cinema Studios 15

Lesh Reswoc · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent Quality. Affordable Rate

My husband and I were very particular about hiring vendors with such low rates, because you get what you pay for. But with videographer being at the bottom of the list compared to others, we took a risk, and it was well worth it. This team was timely. Professional. And delivered my files not even 2 days after the wedding. In this situation , it’s absolutely worth the investment!!!

Eyeam Cinema Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Lesh! I appreciate you taking that risk on us, and it was equally and enjoyable experience for us!
  • Meagan

Meagan Brooks · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Customer Service

When dealing with so many vendors, the thing that stands out most is the customer service. Aleshia and the rest of her team are so on point with this. Very polite, informative and very fun to work with.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Eyeam Cinema Studios's reply:

Hey Meagan!! It was a blast! Thank you for allowing us to serve you and fpr taking the time to review us. It means the world!
  • Corey

Corey Miller · Married on 11/04/2018

Great Quality Service

If you’re looking for quality service with a fast turn around I highly recommend. Me and my wife are very thankful for our videos and hope to continue watching them many many years down the line!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Leigh · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing Service

Eyeam Cinema Studios was so amazing! Highly recommend..very responsive, on time and very professional. The package was very reasonable too.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Carole Nicholson · Married on 10/14/2017

Wonderful Videographer

Eyeam Cinema did an excellent job at my son's wedding. Part of the bride's family lived in Japan and could not make it to the wedding. We sent a copy of the video to her family and it was like they were there. Unlike some videographers, Eyeam Cinema was very unobtrusive while still capturing all the moments of this special day. I highly recommend.

Eyeam Cinema Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Carole. It's definitely heart warming to know that your family members in Japan were able to share this day because of the video. It was truly a pleasure working with your family!

Marva L Drake · Married on 03/14/2017

25th Wedding Anniversary

Aleshia was BRILLIANT!!! When she arrived she acted like she knew us for ages and was part of our family. Very friendly and aimed to please!!!!
    The video was AMAZING!!! I couldn't stop watching it!! We were absolutely satisfied and grateful for her service!!!

Eyeam Cinema Studios 16

Eyeam Cinema Studios's reply:

Hey! Yes I definitely had a blast capturing and connecting with your family. It was such a beautiful experience. Thank you so much!