REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair Reviews

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 5
REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 6
REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 7

Cara · Married on 04/05/2013

Crystal was did an amazing job on my hair and makeup and my entire wedding party was happy with their hair and makeup as well. I would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 05/26/2013

Meghan · Married on 03/30/2013

Crystal and Rachel came and did my, my bridesmaids and two mother's hair and makeup for the wedding day! They were incredible.

I really gave my bridesmaids free range on what they wanted that day for hair and makeup – and Crystal and Rachel made them all very happy.

Crystal did my hair and makeup ---- it was amazing! I gave her a few pictures and just told her to do 'something like all of these'. She was able to translate a bunch of photos into a great style and perfect makeup that lasted over 12hrs. (I'm still looking at pictures taken at midnight wondering how I still look as good as I did at 11am!!!)

Eye Do Makeup and Hair is incredible - and their prices are great! You will not find a better value than these ladies!!

Thank you ladies!!! I can't thank you enough - Meg

Sent on 04/10/2013

Ashleigh · Married on 03/16/2013

Could not have been happier. Crystal was our stylist for the day- she worked quickly and kept us on schedule, and everyone looked beautiful. I chose crystal and eye do after reading several reviews here on wedding wire- the reviews are right- they do an excellent job. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Heather · Married on 03/16/2013

Ashley and Jaime were great. They made everyone look beautiful. They were right on time and kept everything on schedule. Having them come to us was such a huge help to me and allowed me to truly enjoy my wedding day. Everything was fabulous and I would and will recommend Eye Do to every bride!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Heather · Married on 03/02/2013

They were wonderful. On time and friendly through the process. My girls and I looked beautiful. The emails, texts and correspondence was fantastic. One of my girls asked at the last minute for them to redo her hair and the did with no questions. We all were gorgeous. I had 9 bridesmaids and then me made 10 they did us all in a 4 hour window kept us on schedule and they were so nice. Jami, Ashley and Paige and they were Awesome.

Sent on 04/07/2013

Crystal and Rachel were such an amazing team. They were able to do everything we asked for. All our hair and make up look amazing! They were so nice and easy going that they made the day start off stress-free.

Sent on 04/20/2013

Ashley · Married on 02/16/2013

Crystal and Jami of Eye Do Makeup and Hair did an AMAZING job with me and my bridal party for my February wedding! They were able to accommodate my large number of bridesmaids in an organized and calm manner... and, they were so sweet! They were reasonably priced, arrived on time, and attentive to a few special requests I had. And, were also quick to answer any questions I had and communicated with me throughout the process to ease my stress level.

I highly recommend Eye Do Makeup and Hair if you want reliable professionals to create a beautiful look for you and your bridal party on your special day!

Thanks, Crystal, Jami, and Eye Do Makeup!
    ~Ashley

Sent on 04/07/2013

Crystal and her team were wonderful to work with. They were knowledgeable on the products being used and the current styles. They were prompt, provided an excellent end product for me and my bridesmaids. I would highly recommend them to any bride wanting to look their best on their wedding day!!!

Sent on 12/13/2012

Susie · Married on 11/03/2012

We had a great experience with Eye Do Make up and Jami Shell. Everyone felt very pampered and was pleased with their make up. One bridesmaid, who has been in pagents, commented that no one has ever done her make up to her liking and she loved what Jami had done. Now we are trying to figure out how we could get Jami to my other daughter's destination wedding. Thank you to everyone at Eye Do Make up!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Paige J was awesome! I highly recommend her! Thanks again :)

Sent on 11/18/2012

My airbrushed makeup looked absolutely amazing for my wedding day!

Sent on 12/22/2012

Ericha · Married on 10/27/2012

I couldn't be more pleased with the high quality hair and makeup services that Jami and Carly provided for myself and my 6 bridesmaids on my wedding day! They were punctual, professional, and tons of fun. It was a hectic morning, and the convenience of having Jami and Carly come to us to do our hair and makeup was well worth every penny. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Eye Do Hair & Makeup to anyone looking for high quality, professional results. Also, Crystal did a great job scheduling the appointments and keeping in contact leading up to the wedding day. I can't speak highly enough of the Eye Do team! Thank you for making us all look stunning!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Jamea · Married on 10/27/2012

My entire experience with Eye Do was amazing. I would recommend them to anyone. Rachel came to our hotel and worked magic. She even worked with my teenage bridesmaid that had acne to make her feel more comfortable in a sleeveless dress. My makeup lasted all day and night. It was a highlight of my wedding.

Sent on 01/08/2013

Lindsey · Married on 10/20/2012

Both of the makeup artists were awesome! My grandmother wanted her hair done unexpectedly and they were extremely flexible and worked great with all of the girls! Awesome job!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2012

Crystal was fantastic to work with for my wedding. She was quick to respond to emails planning my event and had no problem adding in our mothers last minute. She and her artists were very professional and easy to work with! Crystal, Jessica M, and Chelsea B did the hair and makeup for myself, my 5 bridesmaids, and our mothers. Everyone was thrilled with the looks they ended up with and commented at was great artists they were. And all with the convenience of coming to us! I cannot thank you all enough for keeping us on schedule that morning and making us all look beautiful! Our makeup and hair lasted the whole day and we had a fun 'girls' morning being pampered!

Sent on 11/11/2012

Katie · Married on 10/13/2012

Adam did my make-up for my wedding as well as all my bridesmaids and my mom's and we absolutely loved it! My mom was completely against me having my make-up done professionally because she thought I would not look like myself but when she saw my make-up for my trial she loved it so much she decided to have her make-up done as well! Adam was great and listened to each of our concerns. I had a scar from a car accident on my forehead and he did a great job of covering it as well. I had so many compliments on my make-up and my future husband loved it. I would definitely recommend Eye Do Makeup as well as Adam to do your makeup for your wedding day!

Sent on 11/03/2012

Pamela · Married on 10/13/2012

Crystal was prompt and very professional. She did a great job on all 4 of us in the wedding party.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Kate · Married on 10/06/2012

Crystal and her entire team were wonderful!

I had eight bridesmaids, and both my mother and I, get our hair and makeup done for my wedding. We were all finished on time, and looked beautiful. My hair and makeup lasted all day and night.

I can't thank Crystal and the team enough for helping make my wedding perfect!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Kelly · Married on 09/30/2012

Crystal was amazing on my wedding day - she created amazing updos for myself, MOH and Mom, and our makeup application was flawless. We received so many compliments throughout the night! Most importantly, I felt like the most beautiful version of myself. I highly recommend Crystal for your wedding or special event!

Natalie · Married on 09/29/2012

I am not someone who wears a lot of makeup but I am someone that is pretty particular about my "style-" as unstylish as I may be! I chose Eye Do Makeup out of Dayton because they had no travel fees and their photos looked pretty good to me. Little did I know I had made the best choice ever! Crystal and her team were attentive, very easy to get a hold of and understanding as changes inevitably came up. More importantly, they were punctual and awesome at what they do. I have never felt so beautiful as I did when she handed me the mirror and I saw myself all done up! Everything was exactly the way I wanted and she wasn't pushy or over-priced. I would recommend her team to anyone!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Gina · Married on 09/29/2012

Ashley and Paige did a wonderful job. I had 4 nieces there as well and they were excellent with the kids.
    My experience with eye do was great I would recommend them to anyone. The products they use are top of the line and look great!

• Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 09/22/2012

Chelsea Travis is FABULOUS! She is so flexible and fun to work with. She was a part of my wedding day crew! :) Everyone looked gorgeous! I cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Sheela · Married on 09/22/2012

Eye Do Makeup & Hair did an outstanding job at my wedding! I couldn’t be more thrilled with the exceptional customer service I received from Day 1 that continued to impress me as they delivered on all my ridiculous requests. Jami & Crystal handled the jump from 10 to 18 girls with tremendous poise and sent 7 extremely talented artists to the Savannah Center to ensure we all looked our best in the timeframe we needed to. It felt like we were on set of a New York fashion show! Everyone was beyond ecstatic with the results and the team totally nailed each of our vision!

One of my bridesmaid who recently got married said, “oh my gosh, why didn’t I do this for my wedding?!? I look and feel so much better today!”

I was completely shocked when I went to switch into my 2nd look for the reception and my makeup looked untouched after I had been crying for a solid 20 minutes!
    Without a doubt, selecting Eye Do was the best decision! So much so that I easily convinced my best friend also getting married to switch vendors for her bridal party. Thank you all for setting the tone for a beautiful and fun day! You all are total style gurus with your airbrush tools, bobby pins and MAC products!

Sent on 10/23/2012

M · Married on 09/22/2012

I had a trial run with Ashley, and she was able to remember all the products we decided on for my actual wedding. I had an issue with eyelashes coming unglued after my trial, and Ashley and Crystal made plans to prevent that from happening. Ashley did hair and make-up for my bridesmaids and I at our hotel. She was punctual and pleasant. She also really listened to what we wanted. As my bridesmaids all got married recently, I brought pictures from their weddings and showed Ashley how they liked their make-up done. Ashley was receptive and creative. Our make-up and hair were beautiful and long-lasting--through a windy photo shoot and dancing and food. No one smeared, and everyone looked great. They have a special super-light air-brush foundation that was comfortable and long lasting. I got really lucky when I found EyeDo makeup for my wedding.

Brianne · Married on 08/18/2012

Paige J. was amazing at both my trial and on the wedding day. She made me feel very comfortable and she was very easy to work with. She is great at doing hair and all of my girls loved what she did. Paige S. did all of my girls' makeup and they were all really happy. She was also very easy to work with. I would highly recommend them both.

Sent on 08/28/2012