REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair Reviews

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 4
REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 5
REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 6
REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 7

Jessica and Crystal were amazing! They did a great job! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Jaime · Married on 08/08/2014

You guys were wonderful!!! Thank you for ge exceptional job you did!!! All the girls were really happy especially me!!!

Sent on 09/02/2014
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 08/02/2014

AMAZING!!! MOST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!!! I did a lot of online research since I did most of wedding planning from out of town and their website was very user friendly, the contact person was AMAZING because they always got back to you within a 24 hour window and best of all their prices are 100% affordable for what all was included. I had Jessica Manis (REQUEST HER IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE) for my boudoir shoot and my wedding day. I decided to use my trial run of makeup for my boudoir shoot so it was a gamble if I was going to like it or not, so I took my own make up bag as back up just in case but I didn't have to do a single thing to it!!! It was literally flawless and the most beautiful I have ever looked in my entire life! Also, my entire bridal party had their make up done by this company and it added the wow factor I wanted to our pictures. The air brush along with the eye lashes made everyone look stunning which really added to our black tie event. Overall, I recommend this service to anyone! I promise you will not be disappointed and you will spend the least amount of money with them and get more then you ever could of imagined!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Christian · Married on 07/26/2014

Outstanding Service from both Ashley and Sarah! As the bride, Ashley did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup. Sarah did a great job on my bridesmaids hair and makeup too. Very pleased with the quality of their work!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Katie · Married on 07/26/2014

I would recommend Eye Do Hair and Makeup to anyone. They are very professional and flexible. Everything turned out perfect!! They made my wedding day stress free.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Shelby · Married on 07/12/2014

I had the makeup/hair artist Jessica Manis for my wedding. She was extremely professional and flexible! When we were meeting to do my hair trial run she worked out a time that was especially convenient for my crazy schedule! When she came to my mom's house to do my girl's and my hair and makeup she was on time, efficient and quick at doing my girls hair-which they really appreciated! She took her time on my makeup and made it flawless. She laughed and told stories with my girl's and I and made us all feel comfortable and we had a great time with her. My bridesmaids were beyond thrilled with their hair and EVERYONE complimented how amazing my hair and makeup looked. I have recommended this company to any and every bride! I wish Jessica could come do my hair and makeup for me everyday.

Sent on 09/12/2014
  • User4062051 · 2+ years ago

My make up, along with my bridesmaids and both sets of mom's make up was outstanding! Ashley and Christina did our hair and make up all within the time they were suppose too and every single one of us were very happy with both! I had so many compliments! I actually asked Ashley to do my wedding after she had done my best friends wedding bc she was THAT talented! I highly reccomend I do make up! Thank you all so much!!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Everyone at eye do hair and makeup were extremely professional and very sweet. The crew was very flexible. On the day of the wedding, I had one girl who decided she wanted to get her make-up done. They were willing to accommodate the request. I got many compliments on my hair and make-up. Jamie made everything very calming.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Jenna · Married on 06/13/2014

Crystal and her team were absolutely amazing! They were fun to work with and did an incredible job with both hair and make up. My bridesmaids and our guests all had wonderful things to say about their work. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day :)

Sent on 09/15/2014

Jessica was absolutely amazing . She did everything I had invisioned and made is better . She was super nice and easy to work with . She made me feel so comfortable. Made my wedding day that more memorable. Thank you .

Sent on 08/13/2014

Diana · Married on 05/10/2014

My bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, and I used Eye Do Makeup and Hair on my wedding day and we could not have looked any more beautiful. We had Christina and Candy. Christina did both my hair and makeup. I cannot stress enough how beautiful I looked and felt. I had 1 hair and 2 makeup trials before my wedding day. After the first trial, I was not sure I had the look I wanted and contacted Eye Do. Christina drove all the way to Columbus to meet with me again and we made some changes. On my wedding day, I could not believe how much better and more beautiful I looked than when I had both trials. My hair was also perfect and exactly the way I wanted. My bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law also looked gorgeous!
    I love the fact that they will drive to the venue and work with you there. Christina and Candy were very easy and fun to work with.
    I recommend Eye do Makeup and Hair to any bride!

Sent on 08/02/2014
  • User4742077 · 2+ years ago

I love Eye Do On-Location HD Makeup & Bridal Hair! Amazing airbrush artists! Airbrush makeup is the most flawless and long lasting makeup out there! Not only does it look and feel super natural, but it stays perfect through humidity, sweat, and tears! They know how to make scars, discolorations, tattoos, under-eye circles and puffiness disappear. Highly recommend Eye Do!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Matt · Married on 02/09/2014

Having worked with Crystal and her entire team many times, I must say they go beyond amazing with the end results. Brides/bridesmaids/mothers LOVE them. They're also fantastic on staying on point with the timeline for the day. This make a HUGE difference for both the photographer and wedding filmmaker. Highly recommend!

Matt Pine
    Owner-Lifetime Films

Sent on 02/09/2014

Sarah · Married on 02/07/2014

The girls were fantastic on my wedding day! They did a great job on everyone's hair and make up - everyone looked amazing. They showed up early and had us right on schedule to be ready for pictures. I was a little stressed with everything going on but the girls helped keep things in perspective and helped calm me down. You will not be disappointed in their service!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Sabina · Married on 12/28/2013

Amazing! The best in the city! Everyone looked so gorgeous and we had a fun time!!! Highly recommend!

Megan · Married on 12/14/2013

Crystal and her team at Eye Do Makeup were wonderful. They made an hour long trek in the snow and rain and worked in a room with no heat with smiles on their faces. They were a pleasure to work with and made sure that I looked beautiful as well as our bridesmaids, flower girls, and in-laws!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Chelsea · Married on 12/07/2013

Amazing! Highly Recommended!! :)

Sent on 12/30/2013

Loved everything about eye do hair and makeup!!!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Kelly · Married on 11/02/2013

I highly recommend Crystal from Eye Do for wedding day makeup. The makeup was flawless and everyone else was so happy with theirs as well. She was able to do my makeup, 5 bridesmaids, my mom, and stepsister. She was great to work with, always returning my emails quickly and was always on time. The makeup in the pictures looks amazing too! She did the makeup at a wedding I was in and I was so impressed that I had to book her. My sister who was in my wedding felt the same and wants to book her for her wedding this year.

Sent on 01/10/2014

Emily · Married on 10/19/2013

Crystal, Megan and Rachel were incredible! They not only worked with our early schedule (I got married at 1pm so we had to start getting ready EARLY!), but they were able to work with 11 bridesmaids, a bride, flower girl and mothers of the bride and groom. They were professional, reasonably priced and exceptionally talented. I would recommend them to any bride nearing their wedding day!

Carrie · Married on 10/19/2013

We had multiple artists help with hair and makeup for the wedding party and everyone was thrilled with their service! Jessica Manis did my makeup and hair as the bride, and was fantastic to work with. I had very specific ideas on how I wanted my hair and makeup to look and she spent extra time getting it just right.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Heather · Married on 09/07/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Crystal and Jamie on my wedding day as well as Sarah for another event. All of the girls were great to work with. Crystal was very quick to respond to any of my questions/emails leading up to the day. Everyone arrived on time (and we're talking 6:30am!) and stuck to the estimated schedule perfectly! My bridesmaids, my mother and myself were all very happy with the hair and makeup services, and I plan to gladly use/recommend Eye Do in the future! Thank you for helping my wedding day run smoothly and for making me feel beautiful!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Kristen · Married on 09/02/2013

Ashley Walker did my make up application as well as my bridesmaids and mom for my wedding and everyone looked absolutely gorgeous! She was very flexible (as I got married on Labor Day) and worked with me when it came to where we would get ready that day! She is super friendly and makes you feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend her! :)

Sent on 09/20/2013

Carly and Chelsea were amazing for my wedding! Everyone looked great and they were really patient with everybody trying to figure out what they wanted. The hair and make up ended up being stunning and the girls were a lot of fun besides.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Laura · Married on 09/01/2013

I saw Eye Do's work at the Dayton Bridal expo when they provided hair and makeup for the runway show models. Their work was flawless and I knew I needed them for my wedding. They did not disappoint! Ashley was fantastic! She traveled pretty far to be at our wedding venue and was right on time. She was super sweet, funny, personable and so very talented. Her work was flawless! My bridesmaids, MIL and I all felt so beautiful and it made for a perfect day. Ashley even stayed later to do airbrushing for a bridesmaid that previously didn't want makeup done then changed her mind after seeing Ashley's work. Thank you Ashley and Eye Do Makeup and Hair LLC for exceeding what I had hoped for on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/17/2013