REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair Reviews

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 5
REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 6
REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 7

Ashley · Married on 06/07/2015

Working with Eye Do was a breeze!! They made everything so easy for a bride who already had a ton on her plate! They are very professional and timely with their communication. I loved my hair and make-up on the day of the wedding and my artist, Liz, was so sweet. The morning of the wedding, she helped to calm me down and ease my nerves. If you are looking for hair/make-up that will come to you and make your wedding morning easier - Eye Do is, hands down, a fantastic option!!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Christine · Married on 06/06/2015

I had Jo (Johanna) as my makeup artist for my wedding in Savannah, and it was absolutely wonderful working with her! Jo was amazing during my trial. Unfortunately, a few days before my wedding, I got the flu; my nose was very red and sore from blowing my nose with tissues so many times. Thank goodness for Jo! After she was done with my makeup on my wedding day, there was no trace of redness. In fact, none of the guests could tell that I had been sick for the past couple of days! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, and I received so many compliments on how great I looked. I am so grateful for Jo's skills, as well as her easy-going and fun personality. She was such a joy to have and made my getting ready process fun and relaxed. I am so glad I booked Jo and EyeDo!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Alisha · Married on 05/24/2015

I got married in Savannah, GA and Sarah R. did my hair and makeup. She did an amazing job with the airbrush and contouring! I felt so beautiful! She was very personable and flexible too! At the last minute a few extra ladies decided they wanted to jump in and have something done and she was very accommodating! I would recommend her again and again!

Sent on 05/27/2015

AMAZING TEAM! All of my bridesmaids agree that this was the best experience, they made it easy and fun! They got along with the girls, they came to us in one location and they perfectly timed it out that we all felt ready and not rushed. We all were very happy with the results and I would recommend them to everyone. GREAT PLACE!

Samantha · Married on 05/23/2015

Eye Do is amazing!! They come to you, and really make the hair and makeup for you and your bridesmaids stress free. I had Christine and Johanna and they were absolutely AMAZING! I really can't say enough good things about them. So talented and my hair and makeup came out even better than I envisioned!! Definitely recommend for any brides out there looking for a hair and makeup services.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Estefany · Married on 05/16/2015

I was completely pleased with the hair and make up that Jami and Suzi applied. They weer very professional and friendly. My bridesmaids look wonderful.
    The quality of the makeup was great! I had my trial with Jami and it was also great, we talked and got my hair style figured out after a few tries, she was very understanding and willing to change the hairstyle without questions if I felt it didn't look as good on me as it did on the person in photo I had shown her.

I would highly recommend them for any occasion. They say their makeup is high quality photography ready, and that it is! My makeup looks as wonderful in photographs as it did in person. Glad I had you on my special day!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Serena · Married on 05/09/2015

The team of artists that Eye Do sent for my wedding day were fantastic! Marissa was my hair and makeup artist and she was so wonderful! My hair and makeup turned out even better than they did at my trial, and the curls held in my hair for the entire night! All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup as well, and each artist spent time to make sure that every girl was happy with her look! They were so great and I would happily use them again!

Molly · Married on 05/09/2015

Suzi was great. All I did was supply pictures with ideas I liked and she took it from there. They came to our location which was very helpful. We had some changes the day of with who had to be ready when and they were very accommodating. I'm in the wedding industry and would happily refer them to any of my couples. :)

Staci · Married on 05/09/2015

Eye Do Hair and Makeup did an absolutely amazing job! All of the girls were so friendly. They even traveled to my venue to do hair and makeup for myself as well as all of my bridesmaids. They were so professional but fun at the same time! A huge thanks to my head artist Crystal! Words cannot even begin to say how much I loved my hair and makeup. It turned out even better than I thought. Everyone loved it just as much as I did. Thank you thank you thank you for everything you did to make me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world!

Tara · Married on 04/25/2015

First of all, about the company- Initially I was assigned to an artist that I completed a trial with approximately 6 months prior to my event; however, he moved. Eye Do contacted me immediately and offered up their "best artist" and a free replacement trial. They sent communications prior to each appointment that were timely and clear. It was very organized and easy!

Secondly, about my *ultimate* artist- Christine was UH. MAY. ZING! My scheduled trial with her was three days prior to my event so I was a little bit nervous; however, as soon as I met her I could tell I was in good hands! She asked very detailed questions in order to understand my preferences and my vision. Also, rather than only asking questions, she made suggestions based on my hair, skin type, and wedding theme. I have extremely curly hair and a red birthmark in the middle of my forehead, both of which I was nervous about whether or not the artist would be able to work with. Christine, however, was extremely knowledgeable and told me exactly how to prep (based on my hair) on the day of. The day of the event, it was pouring! Literally, it was raining sideways. Again, this made me very nervous! If you have curly hair- you understand! Rain + curly hair= A big fat mess!!! Based on the weather, Christine improvised and came up with a plan that still achieved the look that I was going for! The rain stopped as soon as we were ready at 1pm and fortunately held off the rest of the day until midway through the reception. Throughout it all, my hair and makeup looking INCREDIBLE! I couldn't believe it! Christine MADE MY WEDDING DAY! If I lived in Savannah, I would be going to her for all of my beauty needs.
    One additional note, during my trial I was chatting with Christine about how I needed to have my face waxed and I was unsure of where to go. Low and behold, Christine is also an esthetician!!! She offered to wax my face and it was the best wax session I have ever had! Completely painless! LOVE HER!!!!!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Teah · Married on 04/24/2015

Crystal from Eye Do Makeup & Hair did my hair for my 4/23/15 Rehearsal Dinner and my 4/24/15 wedding at Pinecroft Mansion. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a fun, professional, and personable makeup/hair stylist for their wedding. She made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world. I loved my hair soo much and received so many compliments throughout the night about how great it looked. She was so great, I plan to go to her anytime I need my hair styled for a special occasion! She went out of her way to accommodate my schedule and make my life easier the week of my wedding. If you want an artist who will go above and beyond to give you the wedding of your dreams, Crystal from eye do makeup & hair is your go-to girl!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Did a great job with my hair/makeup as well as my entire bridal party. Good communication leading up to wedding and trials.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/11/2015

For my wedding, makeup was VERY important. I heard about airbrush makeup from a friend and was searching for the perfect artist. I found EYE DO on Wedding Wire and contacted them immediately. They were prompt and responded almost immediately. Sarah came to my home for my trial makeup run and I loved my makeup! On the wedding day she did such a beautiful job for each and everyone of my girls who got their makeup done. They all loved their makeup, it looked flawless. My wedding day makeup was even better than my trial run! She also covered a tattoo for my sister and I, and it was amazing how well it was covered, you would never have even known they were there. I can not say enough good things about Sarah. She also stepped in to help my hair dresser as she got behind with hair and it was getting close to the wedding. Thank you so much Sarah for all of your help and for making myself and my girls look amazing!!!

Sent on 04/19/2015

I am so pleased with the service received from this company. We didn't have time to do a trial run with hair and makeup, but I felt very comfortable and very trusting of Crystal to do every right the day of my wedding. And she did an amazing job! Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/09/2015
  • F

Francisca · Married on 10/24/2014

Eyedo did an amazing job on my Bridal Party and Moms. Jessica was so easy to work with and she did a beautiful job! She worked with me and we were able to get my trial scheduled and find the right time to get everything done. Ashley, the 2nd artist, did a great job and all of us just clicked very well. They made it a great experience and fun time! Everyone said my makeup was beautiful and I looked like me. My bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup. I would use them again and again!

Sent on 10/26/2014

K · Married on 10/10/2014

Had a great afternoon getting ready with Rachel from Eye Do. She was on time, as easy going, very relaxed, and did three make up and hair appointments in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend and use again! Very pleased.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Lindsey · Married on 09/12/2014

Crystal was wonderful! She was so sweet. Everyone looked amazing. I loved my bridal makeup. She did exactly what I wanted.

Beth · Married on 09/06/2014

I am not sure five stars is enough for this vendor, I would love to give them 100 stars. First, Ashley their coordinator who handles all of the details and communication, she is a beautiful and kind person, so easy to deal with, and very helpful.
    And Chey, who was our hair and make-up person the day of the wedding, well, Chey is a miracle worker and a true artist. My daughter was in a car accident two days before her wedding, she had two bruises on her face, her neck and chest were bruised from the seat belt and her arms were pretty banged up from the accident.
    Chey made her look gorgeous, you would not have known about the marks if you did not know. I called her less than two days before the event and she made sure she had what she needed to make everything ok.
    Outside of the work she did on my daughter, she was overall fantastic, she spent most of the day carefully attending to each person and made sure everyone was happy and cared for before leaving.
    I HIGHLY recommend EYE DO.

Sent on 09/15/2014

We had Ashley and Abby do our hair and makeup and we couldn't be happier. I wanted a company that would travel to the venue, and having them there helped alleviate a lot of stress. The bridal party and mothers absolutely loved their hair and makeup and everyone looked fabulous! Ashley did my both my hair and makeup and did a fantastic job. She was easy to talk to and helped me figure out a look that would go best with my dress and the colors of the wedding. I had complete faith in her expertise and totally trusted her opinion. I would highly recommend EYE DO!!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Megan · Married on 09/06/2014

Crystal and Jamie were amazing. Time efficient, very talented and personable. They helped make my wedding day unforgettable! So many compliments on my hair and makeup. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/22/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2014

Our stylists were on time, finished my girls and I early and made everyone look so beautiful! They even happily worked with one of my bridesmaids when she decided she wanted her hair re-styled. I really loved working with Eye Do and would readily recommend them to any bride in the area who is looking for her hair and makeup vendor!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Our makeup artist Mollie was extremely professional & a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/30/2014

On August 30, 2014, I used EyeDo Makeup and Hair for my wedding day. There were 12 girls getting hair and makeup done that day; so not an easy task!

I had the privilege of working with Jessica M, Abby and Becki; all of the girls were fun, professional and timely! I couldn't have picked a better group of women to work with!

I actually had 2 trial runs with Jessica M. My first trial run was awesome! Jessica immediately made feel comfortable which allowed for a great couple hours together! She's a keeper!!! After the trial run, I decided I wanted a different hair style. Jessica was very understanding and accommodating to ensure I got exactly what I wanted! I can't say enough about her!

On the wedding day, we had a couple bridesmaids who were late for hair and makeup (which did push us behind slightly) and the Eye Do team made sure I didn't feel the pressure they had. I will absolutely be recommending Eye Do to every bride and will be using them again for special occasions!

Excellent service by all!!

Thanks!

Ashley Witt

Sent on 09/30/2014

Leah · Married on 08/15/2014

The work that was provided was absolutely excellent. I was so very pleased. All of my girls that had their hair and makeup were pleased also. Perfection!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Jessica and Crystal were amazing! They did a great job! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/11/2014