REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair Reviews

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 5
REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 6
REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 7

Staci · Married on 05/09/2015

Eye Do Hair and Makeup did an absolutely amazing job! All of the girls were so friendly. They even traveled to my venue to do hair and makeup for myself as well as all of my bridesmaids. They were so professional but fun at the same time! A huge thanks to my head artist Crystal! Words cannot even begin to say how much I loved my hair and makeup. It turned out even better than I thought. Everyone loved it just as much as I did. Thank you thank you thank you for everything you did to make me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Tara · Married on 04/25/2015

First of all, about the company- Initially I was assigned to an artist that I completed a trial with approximately 6 months prior to my event; however, he moved. Eye Do contacted me immediately and offered up their "best artist" and a free replacement trial. They sent communications prior to each appointment that were timely and clear. It was very organized and easy!

Secondly, about my *ultimate* artist- Christine was UH. MAY. ZING! My scheduled trial with her was three days prior to my event so I was a little bit nervous; however, as soon as I met her I could tell I was in good hands! She asked very detailed questions in order to understand my preferences and my vision. Also, rather than only asking questions, she made suggestions based on my hair, skin type, and wedding theme. I have extremely curly hair and a red birthmark in the middle of my forehead, both of which I was nervous about whether or not the artist would be able to work with. Christine, however, was extremely knowledgeable and told me exactly how to prep (based on my hair) on the day of. The day of the event, it was pouring! Literally, it was raining sideways. Again, this made me very nervous! If you have curly hair- you understand! Rain + curly hair= A big fat mess!!! Based on the weather, Christine improvised and came up with a plan that still achieved the look that I was going for! The rain stopped as soon as we were ready at 1pm and fortunately held off the rest of the day until midway through the reception. Throughout it all, my hair and makeup looking INCREDIBLE! I couldn't believe it! Christine MADE MY WEDDING DAY! If I lived in Savannah, I would be going to her for all of my beauty needs.
    One additional note, during my trial I was chatting with Christine about how I needed to have my face waxed and I was unsure of where to go. Low and behold, Christine is also an esthetician!!! She offered to wax my face and it was the best wax session I have ever had! Completely painless! LOVE HER!!!!!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Teah · Married on 04/24/2015

Crystal from Eye Do Makeup & Hair did my hair for my 4/23/15 Rehearsal Dinner and my 4/24/15 wedding at Pinecroft Mansion. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a fun, professional, and personable makeup/hair stylist for their wedding. She made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world. I loved my hair soo much and received so many compliments throughout the night about how great it looked. She was so great, I plan to go to her anytime I need my hair styled for a special occasion! She went out of her way to accommodate my schedule and make my life easier the week of my wedding. If you want an artist who will go above and beyond to give you the wedding of your dreams, Crystal from eye do makeup & hair is your go-to girl!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Did a great job with my hair/makeup as well as my entire bridal party. Good communication leading up to wedding and trials.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/11/2015

For my wedding, makeup was VERY important. I heard about airbrush makeup from a friend and was searching for the perfect artist. I found EYE DO on Wedding Wire and contacted them immediately. They were prompt and responded almost immediately. Sarah came to my home for my trial makeup run and I loved my makeup! On the wedding day she did such a beautiful job for each and everyone of my girls who got their makeup done. They all loved their makeup, it looked flawless. My wedding day makeup was even better than my trial run! She also covered a tattoo for my sister and I, and it was amazing how well it was covered, you would never have even known they were there. I can not say enough good things about Sarah. She also stepped in to help my hair dresser as she got behind with hair and it was getting close to the wedding. Thank you so much Sarah for all of your help and for making myself and my girls look amazing!!!

Sent on 04/19/2015

I am so pleased with the service received from this company. We didn't have time to do a trial run with hair and makeup, but I felt very comfortable and very trusting of Crystal to do every right the day of my wedding. And she did an amazing job! Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/09/2015
  • F

Francisca · Married on 10/24/2014

Eyedo did an amazing job on my Bridal Party and Moms. Jessica was so easy to work with and she did a beautiful job! She worked with me and we were able to get my trial scheduled and find the right time to get everything done. Ashley, the 2nd artist, did a great job and all of us just clicked very well. They made it a great experience and fun time! Everyone said my makeup was beautiful and I looked like me. My bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup. I would use them again and again!

Sent on 10/26/2014

K · Married on 10/10/2014

Had a great afternoon getting ready with Rachel from Eye Do. She was on time, as easy going, very relaxed, and did three make up and hair appointments in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend and use again! Very pleased.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Lindsey · Married on 09/12/2014

Crystal was wonderful! She was so sweet. Everyone looked amazing. I loved my bridal makeup. She did exactly what I wanted.

Beth · Married on 09/06/2014

I am not sure five stars is enough for this vendor, I would love to give them 100 stars. First, Ashley their coordinator who handles all of the details and communication, she is a beautiful and kind person, so easy to deal with, and very helpful.
    And Chey, who was our hair and make-up person the day of the wedding, well, Chey is a miracle worker and a true artist. My daughter was in a car accident two days before her wedding, she had two bruises on her face, her neck and chest were bruised from the seat belt and her arms were pretty banged up from the accident.
    Chey made her look gorgeous, you would not have known about the marks if you did not know. I called her less than two days before the event and she made sure she had what she needed to make everything ok.
    Outside of the work she did on my daughter, she was overall fantastic, she spent most of the day carefully attending to each person and made sure everyone was happy and cared for before leaving.
    I HIGHLY recommend EYE DO.

Sent on 09/15/2014

We had Ashley and Abby do our hair and makeup and we couldn't be happier. I wanted a company that would travel to the venue, and having them there helped alleviate a lot of stress. The bridal party and mothers absolutely loved their hair and makeup and everyone looked fabulous! Ashley did my both my hair and makeup and did a fantastic job. She was easy to talk to and helped me figure out a look that would go best with my dress and the colors of the wedding. I had complete faith in her expertise and totally trusted her opinion. I would highly recommend EYE DO!!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Megan · Married on 09/06/2014

Crystal and Jamie were amazing. Time efficient, very talented and personable. They helped make my wedding day unforgettable! So many compliments on my hair and makeup. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/22/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2014

Our stylists were on time, finished my girls and I early and made everyone look so beautiful! They even happily worked with one of my bridesmaids when she decided she wanted her hair re-styled. I really loved working with Eye Do and would readily recommend them to any bride in the area who is looking for her hair and makeup vendor!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Our makeup artist Mollie was extremely professional & a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/30/2014

On August 30, 2014, I used EyeDo Makeup and Hair for my wedding day. There were 12 girls getting hair and makeup done that day; so not an easy task!

I had the privilege of working with Jessica M, Abby and Becki; all of the girls were fun, professional and timely! I couldn't have picked a better group of women to work with!

I actually had 2 trial runs with Jessica M. My first trial run was awesome! Jessica immediately made feel comfortable which allowed for a great couple hours together! She's a keeper!!! After the trial run, I decided I wanted a different hair style. Jessica was very understanding and accommodating to ensure I got exactly what I wanted! I can't say enough about her!

On the wedding day, we had a couple bridesmaids who were late for hair and makeup (which did push us behind slightly) and the Eye Do team made sure I didn't feel the pressure they had. I will absolutely be recommending Eye Do to every bride and will be using them again for special occasions!

Excellent service by all!!

Thanks!

Ashley Witt

Sent on 09/30/2014

Leah · Married on 08/15/2014

The work that was provided was absolutely excellent. I was so very pleased. All of my girls that had their hair and makeup were pleased also. Perfection!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Jessica and Crystal were amazing! They did a great job! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Jaime · Married on 08/08/2014

You guys were wonderful!!! Thank you for ge exceptional job you did!!! All the girls were really happy especially me!!!

Sent on 09/02/2014
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 08/02/2014

AMAZING!!! MOST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!!! I did a lot of online research since I did most of wedding planning from out of town and their website was very user friendly, the contact person was AMAZING because they always got back to you within a 24 hour window and best of all their prices are 100% affordable for what all was included. I had Jessica Manis (REQUEST HER IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE) for my boudoir shoot and my wedding day. I decided to use my trial run of makeup for my boudoir shoot so it was a gamble if I was going to like it or not, so I took my own make up bag as back up just in case but I didn't have to do a single thing to it!!! It was literally flawless and the most beautiful I have ever looked in my entire life! Also, my entire bridal party had their make up done by this company and it added the wow factor I wanted to our pictures. The air brush along with the eye lashes made everyone look stunning which really added to our black tie event. Overall, I recommend this service to anyone! I promise you will not be disappointed and you will spend the least amount of money with them and get more then you ever could of imagined!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Christian · Married on 07/26/2014

Outstanding Service from both Ashley and Sarah! As the bride, Ashley did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup. Sarah did a great job on my bridesmaids hair and makeup too. Very pleased with the quality of their work!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Katie · Married on 07/26/2014

I would recommend Eye Do Hair and Makeup to anyone. They are very professional and flexible. Everything turned out perfect!! They made my wedding day stress free.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Shelby · Married on 07/12/2014

I had the makeup/hair artist Jessica Manis for my wedding. She was extremely professional and flexible! When we were meeting to do my hair trial run she worked out a time that was especially convenient for my crazy schedule! When she came to my mom's house to do my girl's and my hair and makeup she was on time, efficient and quick at doing my girls hair-which they really appreciated! She took her time on my makeup and made it flawless. She laughed and told stories with my girl's and I and made us all feel comfortable and we had a great time with her. My bridesmaids were beyond thrilled with their hair and EVERYONE complimented how amazing my hair and makeup looked. I have recommended this company to any and every bride! I wish Jessica could come do my hair and makeup for me everyday.

Sent on 09/12/2014
  • User4062051 · 2+ years ago

My make up, along with my bridesmaids and both sets of mom's make up was outstanding! Ashley and Christina did our hair and make up all within the time they were suppose too and every single one of us were very happy with both! I had so many compliments! I actually asked Ashley to do my wedding after she had done my best friends wedding bc she was THAT talented! I highly reccomend I do make up! Thank you all so much!!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Everyone at eye do hair and makeup were extremely professional and very sweet. The crew was very flexible. On the day of the wedding, I had one girl who decided she wanted to get her make-up done. They were willing to accommodate the request. I got many compliments on my hair and make-up. Jamie made everything very calming.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Jenna · Married on 06/13/2014

Crystal and her team were absolutely amazing! They were fun to work with and did an incredible job with both hair and make up. My bridesmaids and our guests all had wonderful things to say about their work. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day :)

Sent on 09/15/2014