REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair Reviews

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 5
REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 6
REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 7

Heather · Married on 06/25/2016

I would highly recommend Eye Do make up service. Christine was absolutely wonderful! She made me look like a complete princess. She is so sweet and accommodating and really knows what she's doing. Every person in my bridal party looked stunning!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/18/2016

I had Ralphie do my makeup and hair for the wedding and it was absolutely amazing. I felt absolutely gorgeous and she was so sweet and easy to get along with. She is incredible!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Leah · Married on 06/17/2016

Christine was absolutely wonderful! She is extremely professional, efficient, and experienced. I would use her again in a second :). The only people disappointed were those that chose to not have their hair/make up done!

Sent on 07/02/2016

jessica · Married on 06/17/2016

I highly recommend Eye Do to any bride looking for exceptional makeup and hair services in Cleveland Ohio. Rachel did my makeup and Brittney did my hair. They did such an amazing job. The ladies were punctual, professional, accommodating, positive and truly talented! they stayed with me to help me get dressed and do touch ups for me and my bridesmaids. It was important to me that I not have stylists who dash out as soon as they're done to head to the next wedding! I work in the cosmetic industry and I know that some artists/companies double book. Its quality, attention and care that brides need, not some franchised business that is looking to pile weddings into their calendars on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. You will get phenomenal service with Eye Do. These artists know what they're doing and really pour pride and passion into their art.
    Thank you Brittney and Rachel for making my day so much more special!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Tara · Married on 06/04/2016

Eye Do was incredible to work with! I was planning my wedding from out of state and didn't know where to go for my make-up and hair. Eye do was responsive and planned everything so that I would have nothing to worry about on the day of. Liz was an absolute delight to work with and did a beautiful job on everyone's hair and make-up. We were thoroughly impressed and would highly recommend Eye Do, as working with them was the least stressful part of my wedding day!

Sent on 06/14/2016

I cannot recommend this company enough! We had such an incredible experience with them! I would highly recommend them to anyone! All of our artists did an excellent job and we got so many compliments. I got married at a popular venue and all of the employees commented that it was the best make up and hair they had ever seen! Everything was really great from the responsiveness of Ashley to the quality of the stylists. So thankful for them making everything perfect!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Mark · Married on 05/07/2016

I had the most wonderful experience with Eye Do Makeup. I booked them for my wedding and I literally could not be anymore pleased with their professionalism, expertise and management. They did all of the organization for myself and all of my wedding party to get their makeup done, which took a huge weight off of my shoulders. The airbrushed makeup lasted all day, even after tears. I would most certainly recommend this company to anyone in need of professional airbrushed makeup for any occasion. Jessica was my stylist and I could not give her enough praise for her excellent makeup expertise.

Sent on 05/17/2016

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair's reply:

Hi Mark! This is Jessica. I had so much fun with you all on your wedding day. Thank you so much for the great review. I means a lot to me.

I worked with Jo and she did an AMAZING job on my bridesmaids and me! I've never felt so beautiful. The prices are reasonable and Jo listened when I made suggestions. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/23/2016

I used Eye-Do for my hair and make up for my wedding and was so happy! Kayleigh was my stylist and she was fantastic, our hair and make up looked amazing and she was so sweet and fun! It was so nice to have someone on-site rather than having to travel back and forth to a salon. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/30/2016

laura · Married on 04/23/2016

staff were very sweet and suggestive. gave tips to help prepare for the big day. They were on top of things through the planning and got everything done on the big day..

Sent on 08/02/2016

Samantha · Married on 03/26/2016

Suzann Dickens from Orange Park Florida did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding!!! I had a destination wedding on Jekyll Island in Georgia and could only do my trial 2 days before my wedding. I was nervous because I have never liked when I have gotten my makeup professionally done (and I've gotten my makeup done at Bergdorf, Bloomingdales, and Barneys artists in Manhattan). Suzann was not only so much fun to hang out with, but she did EXACTLY what I wanted and it came out better than I could have imagined!! I absolutely LOVED my makeup, it stayed on the whole night (even when I cried a few times) and my hair was perfect even at the after party at 3 am! She was so accommodating, and really made sure I was happy- I would highly recommend her! I can't wait to have an excuse to go back down and have her do my hair and makeup again. Thank you Suzann and Eyedo!

Sent on 04/01/2016

Jennifer · Married on 03/06/2016

I was in the process of planning my wedding in Tybee Island, GA, all the way from Richmond, VA. I found Eye Do through wedding websites, along with a few others. Most travel artists do not accept unless you have a minimum # of hair/make ups to do. Well, my wedding was small, 17 of us, with 1 bridesmaid and 1 groomsman. I corresponded with Eye Do a lot, and told them my predicament. They contacted one of their artists who accepted to do my wedding date, and we set it up from there.

They sent me this lovely lady named Kayleigh! My bridesmaid & I fit right in with Kayleigh!! She was around our age and so fun to spend time with! Kayleigh asked us what we wanted, how we wanted to look, and went from there. She was nothing short of amazing. I have never looked so gorgeous ever!! I was impressed!! I highly recommend this company and especially Kayleigh! She is a breath of fresh air!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Erica · Married on 03/05/2016

Oh my goodness. Kaleigh, you were amazing. Eye Do was easy to work with and very responsive to our needs. Kaleigh was so very talented and gave me and the bridesmaids exactly what we wanted. She made us all feel beautiful and it was so great to hang out with her and have her beautify us. She is such a talented artist and funny, smart and sassy to boot. I highly recommend working with this company. I could go on forever, but thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Jennifer was our make-up artist in Savannah, GA. She was so fun, and easy to work with! My make-up was exactly what I was looking for, and all of my bridesmaids looked so gorgeous!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Jessica Manis is AWESOME! I had so many people tell me how natural and beautiful I looked. My biggest concern with getting my makeup done was I still wanted to look like me. I had tons of people ask me who did my hair and makeup because they have seen way too many overdone brides. Jessica seriously knows what she is doing and is just so genuine. She bent over backwards to accommodate my schedule for trial runs and was so professional and friendly. I really enjoyed having her in the room all morning while the girls got ready- she just felt like one of the girls laughing and hanging out with us!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Bridgette · Married on 11/14/2015

Eye-Do was so fun and easy to work with. I was initially drawn to them because I knew they would come to the hotel where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready. They worked so quickly, and each hair style and makeup application turned out beautiful. I was really nervous that doing hair for 8 people and makeup for 4 would take a really long time but they stuck to the schedule keeping us on track for the rest of the day. They are willing to travel as well to other cities and locations.

Sent on 12/14/2015

They were so easy to work with. All of the expectations and prices were clearly stated ahead of time. They were timely and made the day of stress free and fun. I have never felt as beautiful as I did that day. Their air brush makeup is a must! I would recommend Eye Do to any bride.

Sent on 10/18/2015

First I have to say that the person they sent me(Meredith) was absolutely amazing!!! I actually sent a review already, but wanted to be sure that this was sent, because this place deserves a great review! Meredith was prompt and on time and made sure she done a great job on my mother in law and my sister in law, before she even started with me! She made us feel and look amazing and this isn't even the reason I am so compelled to write this review! Not only was she on time and definitely talented, but she was also sweet, considerate, and just a great person! I had some major issues with my current photographer who was supposed to be there for us getting ready and never showed(wasn't going to until I was basically finished) and so had to rush and get a back up. We didn't get photos of my mother in law or sister in law, but we did at least get some of me seeing as Meredith made sure to take her time and go slow waiting for the back up to arrive. She knew it was an important part to any wedding photography and wanted to be sure I at least got some of the photos. You could tell she was caring and wanted all to go smoothly. While I was panicked and getting worried, she tried her best to calm me down and make me feel better. She was amazing and if you want to look and feel as amazing then you will definitely pick this agency to help you. They really do pick some amazing people and I will recommend this to anyone who has a wedding!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2015

I can't say enough about Eye Do Makeup and hair! I was planning my wedding from Boston, Ma, so it was a destination wedding. I was only able to visit Hilton Head once to chose our venue so I had to rely on reviews just like this one to choose my vendors.

AMANDA from Eye Do was amazing! Our wedding day happened to be during a hurricane and Amanda helped keep our morning nice and calm. She arrived on time, texted to let us know she was on her way, and once she arrived we felt like we had known her forever. She is personable and knowledgeable. I showed her one picture of the direction I wanted to go with with my make-up and she nailed it. I couldn't have been happier! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Kacie · Married on 09/27/2015

The Eye Do team was AMAZING to work with!!! My fiancé and I were planning our entire wedding long distance and that made hair and makeup in an unfamiliar place a bit of a challenge. I found Eye Do through WeddingWire and reached out immediately. I was able to coordinate hair/makeup for 12 people all through emails and phone calls. Jessica was fantastic and very responsive – answering all of my little nervous questions. Due to distance we weren’t able to do a trial run but, I sent several pictures of ideas to Jessica who helped us coordinate our artists. About a week before the big day, Jessica passed along the names and contact info for our artists and we reached out to make sure we were all set to go. On the big day, both artists arrived at our hotel as scheduled and churned out some major beauty! We were all dazzled and impressed. Both ladies – Pinina and RalphAnn – were calm, patient and so FUN. They fit right in to our little group and we had a wonderful time!! Everyone was super pleased with their work, the final results and we couldn’t be happier. The hair styles and makeup lasted all day through all the laughter, tears and lots and lots of dancing. We highly recommend Eye Do Makeup & Hair!!!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Megan · Married on 09/26/2015

I really wanted an on-site hair and makeup stylist at our hotel for my wedding so we wouldn't feel rushed to travel to and from a salon, or make it on time for appointments. Ashley from the North branch coordinated everything for me as well as answering my million questions! She always responded in a professional time frame and did a fantastic job of coordinating a good flow for everyone's time slots on the day of the wedding. Brittney did my hair and makeup as well as the mothers and my aunt. She was amazing! She was so awesome to work with from the trial to wedding day. She even went the extra mile and texted me with some good lipstick recommendations for choosing a lip color I would love. Brittney was helpful in creating my vision for my hair style and my makeup was just perfect - and stayed on ALL day and night without a budge. My mom chose to have her makeup done as well and she looked gorgeous! Marina did all of the bridesmaid's hair and they all looked fantastic and were happy with their hairstyles. I'm so glad that I was able to have these women to make our group look stunning!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Mallory · Married on 09/12/2015

Eye Do provided hair and makeup for myself, my mom and 5 bridesmaids on my wedding day. Everyone looked beautiful, and we all felt pampered throughout the process. We had two stylists - one for hair and one for makeup - and I was impressed with how efficiently they took care of everyone, sticking to the timeline while managing to make each of us feel special. The hair and makeup lasted all night. I'd use Eye Do again, and I recommend them. Their prices were more reasonable than any other vendor who I contacted, and their work was excellent.

Sent on 09/30/2015

We used Eye Do for hair and makeup for the wedding day (Dayton/Cincinnati Ohio area). They came to our hotel room the morning before the wedding. The two artists we had were Chelsea and Rachael. They were both very professional and arrived on time. Both girls were very friendly and extremely nice! Chelsea was actually referred to us from a friend. She really did an excellent job. There was not a single flaw with the makeup. I got so many complements all night about how wonderful my makeup looked! She did a great job on my hair too. They do use air brushed makeup, which really looks great in pictures. All of my bridesmaids were very pleased with Rachael’s hair and makeup applications as well. I would definitely recommend Eye Do for wedding day hair and makeup!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/01/2015

Crystal is amazingly talented and beautiful! I was so blessed to have her prepare myself and the bridal party for my wedding day! Everyone felt so beautiful! Hands down best ever makeup and hair talent around! Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Kelsey and Carly were amazing! They arrived promptly and accommodated 3 mothers, 4 bridesmaids, and the bride. They made us all look stunning and did so in a comfortable fashion. We were so lucky to have them on this special day and they will hold a special place in our hearts! Thank you, Kelsey and Carly!

Sent on 07/16/2015