REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair Reviews

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 5
REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 6
REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 7

Danielle · Married on 06/24/2017

For my wedding we had Kiernan as our hairstylist and Rachel as our makeup artist and they both did a phenomenal job! They traveled pretty far for a very reasonable travel fee and I was so happy with the results on my wedding day. Everyone looked beautiful and they were very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 06/28/2017

meagan · Married on 06/17/2017

I definitely did not want to sit in a salon all morning on the day of my wedding, especially with my huge wedding party. I wanted girls that would come to my hotel room to help us get ready, which made things so much easier. Rachel did our makeup and Kiernan did my hair. They were so concerned with doing everything exactly how I wanted and were continually checking with me to make sure I was happy with their work---which I really was. I had some bridezilla moments during the morning and for some reason had to make a bunch of calls while I was getting my makeup done because my bridal party couldn't handle anything, and Rachel was so patient and did her best. I appreciated how professional they were.

I had a junior bridesmaid that I wasn't sure why her and her mom felt the need for her to have makeup, and Rachel did a great job of not making her look like she was from the Toddlers in Tiaras show. Make sure you have a pic to show them an idea of what you want for your trial for not only the hair, but also the make up. If you don't have a pic, at least be prepared to tell them the look you are going for.

In the end it was a little but pricey when you factor in paying for the artists valet and what not, but I think it was worth it-- they made things so easy for me that day.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/03/2017

We had Kirby and Chelsie as our makeup/hair artists and they were great! Both were very professional and did a great job, all 6 of my bridesmaids loved their makeup and hair with just minor touch ups. Kirby did great with handling my "diva crew"--the mothers and grandma, who were much more picky than the rest of us. The stayed on schedule as well which was great! I would recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Adriana · Married on 06/03/2017

Joanna from Eye Do Makeup & Hair was amazing! This was a destination wedding, but I was fortunate to have a trial run. When it came time for the wedding, my hair was longer, and the original style wasn't working, but I knew I could trust Joanna to do something in the same vein and that it would look great. I was so happy with the end result, and it lasted all day and all night, even in the Southern heat. My maid of honor, and the moms both looked great as well. I was a little nervous for the moms, as neither wear much makeup, but they looked fabulous, and both ended up very happy with the end result. Joanna was also so fun to have around, and made me laugh while I was also feeling like a crazy bride. It was really nice to work with someone who I felt like I could trust.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Erin · Married on 04/29/2017

Amanda was our stylist for the day of the wedding. She met me for a hair trial at the beginning of the week and was so helpful and easy going. She did my bridesmaid's hair, and my hair, and even went over and above and did my grandma and mom after they admired her work. Everyone looked beautiful and I can't thank her enough for her help!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Janet · Married on 03/18/2017

I can't recommend Eye Do Hair and Makeup highly enough!! Their prompt and professional communication makes booking this vendor the easiest part of wedding planning. They are also flexible and willing to work with your needs and schedule. After my trial with Rachel, I knew I had made the right choice. Rachel amazingly talented and made me feel so glamorous and elegant. She is a great listener who made sure I felt comfortable and had just the style I wanted for the wedding. She is also so sweet and just a joy to spend time with. In addition to my hair and makeup, I had five bridesmaids who each had their hair styled and several of them had makeup done too. We had two stylists on the wedding day, Rachel and Ashley, who made each woman in the room feel great! I was in love with the bridesmaids' hair, each girl looked unique with a style that fit her hair and personality. Ashley even touched up my Mom's hair, even though she had had it styled somewhere else to help save time. Rachel and Ashley were so much fun to chat with and they kept everything moving along on schedule so that we were not rushed. I can't say enough about this vendor, they are truly five stars and beyond!!!!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Rachel · Married on 03/17/2017

I had a trial of hair and make up done first with Pinina and immediately I could sense what a kind person she was; easy to talk to, funny and sweet. On the day of the wedding, I made some changes and she listened and was completely accommodating. She was helpful through the process of trying to find the right style of make up and I trusted her opinion. All of my bridesmaids were happy with their services--thank you!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Out of the many places I inquired about in South Carolina about getting my hair and make up done this was the ONLY one that got back to me in a timely manner and responded to all the questions I had. It's hard planning a wedding from a different state yet very frustrating when the people you inquire about don't get back in contact with you. Thank you Eye Do Makeup & Hair for being so prompt and helpful!
    My wedding is March 11th 2017
    7 people are getting their hair done
    3 people are getting make up done
    And with tip and travel, spending less than 1000$

Sent on 09/26/2016

Mallory · Married on 02/04/2017

I used the south Florida branch and had an amazing trial in my home with Prisila and then on my wedding day Prisila and Jackie were so professional and in such good spirits. They were so great to be with on the wedding day. They made all of us look gorgeous and our makeup lasted for hours and hours. All I did was retouch my lips on my own. I would highly recommend the talented team at Eye Do because they are worth it and their personalities rock! They love what they do and they make brides super happy; thank you!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Rebecca · Married on 11/12/2016

We had the pleasure of working with Ashley yesterday! She is very professional, personable, and clearly enjoys the artistry of makeup. She did 7 applications (bride, mothers of bride and groom, and some of the bridesmaids), and everyone was happy with how their makeup looked. She stayed on schedule right down to the minute, so we never had to worry about not being ready on time. She is a very sweet person and we really enjoyed having her with us for our morning of getting ready. I would highly recommend booking Eye Do for your wedding!

Sent on 11/13/2016

sharon · Married on 11/11/2016

AMAZING. I went to 2 vendors before settling on this one. The thing eye do does well is COPY. Show them a photo of a makeup style you like, and they are able to replicate it very well. I can't say the same for many other trials I did with other vendors. That's when I realized replicating a look from a photo is a skill. They were able to create exactly the look I wanted, which is more popular in Korea -- fresh faced and natural, but not so natural it looked like I had nothing on. Corianne was patient with me, and fixed everything until I was satisfied with my look. Leslee also did a great job with the bridesmaids. Makeup & hair stayed until the end of the night. Got many compliments, and I felt beautiful. Thank you.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Kendall · Married on 10/23/2016

I used Eye Do for my wedding in Charleston. Chelsie V. was my stylist and she was awesome!!! My bridal hair and makeup was stunning! I have never felt so beautiful! She also did my bridal party. Everyone looked amazing, tasteful, age appropriate, and elegant. Chelsie made everyone look their absolute best! My mom even wore her fake eyelashes for a few days after the wedding! I would definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Heather · Married on 10/22/2016

I highly recommend the makeup artists at Eye Do. I worked with Jami and Angela and both were amazing! My bridesmaids and I had perfect hair and makeup that lasted the whole night. And they were very accommodating and were able to fit in my mother and the mother of the groom at the last minute. I was very impressed with the quality of the work and how great the artists were at listening to what each person wanted and getting them the results that were envisioned. I still love looking at the pictures from my wedding to see how great everyone's hair and makeup was.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Rocco · Married on 10/14/2016

They deserve 10/10 stars. Going back even after wedding.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Katie · Married on 10/10/2016

Our experience was very positive. The team was experienced, professional, had all products and equipment necessary to take care of the hair and makeup of my whole party and our parents (10 people). Scheduling was easy and they budgeted enough time to take care of everyone without rushing. Michaela did the hair and makeup for the bride and I was so happy. She was professional, creative, patient, skilled, and intuitive. I even had another upcoming bride ask me for their contact info. Pricing was very competitive too.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Nadine · Married on 10/01/2016

Jenn VanGiller from Eye Do Makeup was a life saver!!! Jenn is impeccable; she is extremely professional and talented. Not only is she just a great person, she does a fantastic job. I couldn’t imagine going through the wedding without her. I was in and out of town for work (Naval officer) so my husband was in direct contact with her for the majority of the time. I would send him quick emails from work and he would call her. She was such a trooper about it. We met during a quick weekend trip to South Carolina for the makeup trial. We had so much fun!! My husband was in the room and we were all just laughing and chatting. She took pictures to make sure the day of would be perfect. She chatted with me the next day to see how the makeup held up. The day of the wedding, Jenn and I were alone for a bit and she just made me feel so special. She gave us some goodies to help tie us over through the day. She made our Beaufort Wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Abby · Married on 09/10/2016

We had Amanda and Tiffany come and do makeup and hair for my girls and I for my wedding. They were great! My now husband who hates the look of makeup was actually in awe during our first look, and continues to tell me they were worth every penny I spent! Thanks, ladies!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Bre · Married on 09/04/2016

Brittney (sorry if misspelled) did my trial hair for my wedding. When I met her, I really felt comfortable and stress-free around her because she just had this amazing personality! My hair trial was great and I immediately booked her through Eye Do. Brittney just did my, my two bridesmaids, and my mother's hair and airbrush makeup for my wedding on 9/4/16. She was INCREDIBLE! Everyone raved about how beautiful we each looked and I looked stunning. My hair and makeup were perfect. A family member even said it was the best she's ever seen at any wedding she's attended or has been a part of to the point that Eye Do is on her radar now for future events! If I ever need quality service combined with amazing work, I will definitely seek out using Eye Do in the future for my friends' weddings and events.

Sent on 09/13/2016

ashley · Married on 09/04/2016

I used Eye Do for my wedding in Nashville, TN. They were quick to respond over email to get information and schedule a trial. I had 12 ladies and 2 little girls getting hair and make up done for the wedding day, so they assigned 4 artists for 4 hours. The pricing was reasonable and they come to you. My four artists were Meghan, Char, Jimmy, and Erika. They were all wonderful and made my bridal party look so beautiful. Meghan did my hair and makeup and I was in love with it all! They made it all very easy by creating a schedule for each artist so I was able to assign my girls their times to get ready. Overall I am very happy with the choice to use Eye Do.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Robin · Married on 09/03/2016

Eye do was perfect! Crystal and Suzi did an amazing job on both my hair and makeup as well as the bridal party's. Crystal perfected my modernized 50's victory rolls and pin curls with just the right amount of red lip and dramatic eye. All of the updo's were great and stayed all night long without a curl out of place!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Gabrielle · Married on 08/13/2016

Stop looking you have found your hair and make-up here. Pinina was amazing for all of my bridal party and myself. She made the morning better and less stress free. Everyone one of us looked fabulous all day long.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2016

Our hair and makeup artist, Becki did an AMAZING job on my bridal party, my mother, and myself. We all looked so beautiful for the wedding and she was such a pleasure to work with. I love having the convenience the company offers of coming into your home and making the day enjoyable and focused around the bride. I felt so special and received SO many compliments! Thanks again Eye Do Makeup & Hair. I would highly recommend to everyone.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Racheal · Married on 07/23/2016

I cannot say enough about Ralphann my makeup/hair stylist. She hit traffic on the way to the venue but let me know right away. She arrived on time despite the traffic. She worked alone but kept a schedule and did amazing work. I cannot thank her enough for all the attention to detail, professionalism, and her personality. My entire bridal party loved her and the amazing styles she brought to the wedding. I highly recommend the services offered.

Sent on 09/03/2016

Madison · Married on 07/14/2016

These ladies are all business, they know exactly what they are doing! I was amazed at their quality of work and how fast they are as well. I had myself, bridal party and some other family members getting hair and makeup and literally everyone turned out gorgeous! Christine, the lead hair/makeup artist, was so sweet and did exactly what we wanted and made sure everyone in the party looked our best! If you are needing hair and makeup anywhere in the Hilton Head area I would say this is the only girls to book!!!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

K · Married on 06/25/2016

Planning my wedding long distance from Chicago to Hilton Head Island had me using online reviews in order to make decisions. After reading reviews for Eye Do, I decided to book their services. Sarah Rhoads provided hair and makeup applications for my bridesmaids, mom, and myself. Sarah was very professional, timely, easygoing, and the most wonderful person to work with. I have been a bridesmaid in many weddings and Sarah by far surpassed any other who I have seen do bridal party hair and makeup. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and Eye Do. You truly helped make my special day the best day ever! Thank you!

Sent on 07/05/2016