Eye 4 Beauty Reviews

55 | Waltham, MA

55 Reviews for Eye 4 Beauty

J · Married on 10/07/2017

I have been a bridesmaid in several weddings, and I can say that Jaime Berkman's work was flawless and the best I have experienced. I felt amazing all day and night for my wedding day, and my hair and makeup stayed in very good shape despite the humidity on Cape Cod. My bridesmaids all commented on how friendly and calming the hair/makeup team were and how well their makeup lasted the day. My mother and mother in law were hesitant to have someone else do their hair & makeup, and Jaime listened to their needs and kept working with them until they felt really comfortable with how they looked. She was prompt for the wedding event, flexible in scheduling my hair trial locally, and generally replied to my emails in a reasonable amount of time - but not immediately. Overall I felt really happy with the service, and I wouldn't hesitate to have Jaime do my hair and makeup for formal events in the future.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Molly · Married on 06/03/2017

Jamie and her team were fun and easy to work with. I chose them because they traveled to me and provided both hair and makeup services for my bridal party. It was definitely worth paying a little extra to remove the stress of having to run around to multiple salons the morning of the wedding. Everyone's hair and makeup suited them and it lasted all day/night long. Thanks, Jamie and team!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Eye 4 Beauty was a great choice for bridal updos. I reached out to Jaime after another hairstylist trial didn't go so well (only a couple of months out from my wedding this spring), and Eye 4 Beauty definitely came to the rescue. Jaime connected me with one of her hairstylists (Heather) who did a trial with me within a week or two of my first email, and then did updos for me, my mom, and two others day-of the wedding. Heather and Jaime were both relaxed, professional, and easy to chat with! I appreciated their flexibility on location (came to my hotel), working with the makeup artist (another vendor) to efficiently get everybody beautified ahead of schedule, and Heather's ability in particular to do great hairstyles for everyone on-the-fly (and, hair stayed put all day, despite wind!). We all chatted about Game of Thrones all morning which helped keep those pesky bride jitters at bay :) Recommended to other Boston-area brides!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Beth · Married on 09/28/2012

3.5

Jaime and her team of professionals at Eye 4 Beauty are THE ONLY beauty team you want to hire for your special day. With their huge range of experience and skill there is no one else I would have considered hiring for my September 2012 wedding. Jaime handled my multitude of nervous emails and phone calls with the grace and professionalism of the woman who knows what she's doing. Sarah, the hair stylist, indulged me with more than one trial when I changed my mind (a week before the wedding!) and made me feel at ease with my decision. Jaime and Sarah both arrived on time and ready to work at exactly the time we had planned for, and they very happily traveled to the Rockport/Gloucester area with no concerns (or travel fees). They did not only my hair and make-up but that of four bridesmaids and the Mother of the Bride. Not only did we all look FABULOUS but we were all done in plenty of time so that no one ever felt rushed, making it easier for me to feel relaxed and soothed as the momentous occasion approached. The hair and make-up for all of us stood the test of time and lasted all the way through the evening. All together Jaime and her team were wonderful to work with, did A+ work, and were very affordable! The perfect trio. If you want the perfect hair and make-up team for your wedding or special event, I would look nowhere else.

Sent on 11/09/2012
  • Alysha

Alysha M. · Married on 04/27/2019

High recommend!!

Jaime and her assistant did an amazing job on my wedding day. For someone who’s not a big makeup person on a regular basis, wow they knew how to make me feel amazing! The attention to detail was phenomenal and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. They’re very down to earth and make you feel so comfortable, I would recommend Jaime and her team to anyone and would hands down use her again for any future events of my own!

Sent on 05/24/2019