Eye 4 Beauty Reviews

55 | Waltham, MA

55 Reviews for Eye 4 Beauty

I didn't have to worry about a thing. Relaxing, beautifully done, fun, and friendly.

Alice · Married on 10/09/2015

Jaime and Sarah were awesome! The were friendly and professional and came right on time! The were able to fit a last minute updo and still made every single lady look amazing! Jaime did hair and make-up for my cousin's wedding a couple years ago and I remembered how lovely we all looked, and she did not disappoint for my wedding! I recommend eye4beauty to everyone!

Sent on 10/27/2015

I used Eye 4 Beauty for my engagement photos and my wedding. The service is amazing, the prices are great and the convenience of having a service that can come to you is key. I had both hair and makeup done and couldn't have been more pleased. Additionally, I have used their services for a few modeling photo shoots. Jaime is so knowledgeable and was able to use current trends and colors to create an incredible look for me. She is personable and friendly, I couldn't be more pleased overall with this company. I highly recommend her services for any occasion.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Jamie · Married on 10/03/2015

Jamie was amazing! I had my wedding over 6 months ago and my bridesmaids and Mother are still talking about what a great job she did (and my Mother has never liked anyone doing her makeup so that's a big deal). She was super friendly and flexible.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Jaime is just awesome! My daughter, all of her bridesmaids, her flower girl, the groom's sister and this MOB were done to perfection and in amazing time. Jaime even went out of her way to help this MOB feel comfortable with wearing more make-up than I'm used to -- but most importantly she was completely invested in making sure everyone looked and felt their best!! Look no further this is your beauty vendor for any important day!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/26/2015

Jaime did the makeup for myself, all my bridesmaids, my sister in law and my mom for my wedding day. She was a total machine the morning of the wedding as she herself did makeup for ALL 7 of us that morning and we were all done ahead of schedule. Jaime paid attention to every concern I had for my wedding makeup and gave me the perfect look I was hoping for. She was early and set up for us all to start on time and each of my girls looked FLAWLESS!! I couldn't believe her incredible talent to enhance the individual beauty of each of the lovely ladies in my life. I can't thank Jaime enough for her professionalism and for making us all look our best! I would 100% recommend Jaime, and will use her for any makeup needs in the future!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Shana · Married on 09/12/2015

Eye4Beauty saved my life, or my wedding day I should say. I had originally started with Blushing Brides, who were completely unprofessional and took a 300 dollar deposit from my sister in law, without having her sign a contract or send agreement. Once they cashed the check we did not hear back from them and continued to reach out for weeks to set up a trial hair and make up. They were unable to accommodate for us and so I then went looking for a new vendor. Once I switched vendors Blushing Brides refused to give back the deposit and did not serve us at all. Jamie responding almost instantly and was able to take my mother who was up from florida, my mother in law and me for a trial within a short notice of time. Not only did they do an amazing job for the trial hair and make up but her girls were prompt on the day of the wedding. Kaitlyn was able to duplicate my hair the exact way I had asked and I couldn't have been a happier bride with the way my hair and make up had come out.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Sarah · Married on 02/19/2015

If you are looking for someone who can create natural makeup that just enhances your features Jaime is your girl! I didn’t want to look like I had a ton of makeup on but Jaime put just the right amount on and even encouraged me to wear fake eye lashes which in the end looked amazing for pictures and I got so many compliments on them! On top of talent, Jaime is kind, fun, and really is able to provide recommendations with her extensive experience. Also her pricing is extremely reasonable for the quality! Can’t recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/04/2014

I am usually a very anxious person, so I wanted my hair and makeup stylists to travel to me on my wedding day. I chose Eye 4 Beauty because of their portfolio, reviews, and the fact that they travel to brides without charging a travel fee! I was glad I did. Jaime was awesome to work with. Victoria was my makeup artist and Sarah was my hair stylist on my wedding day. They also did hair and makeup for my mother and two bridesmaids. I had done my trial with two other stylists but this was not a problem for them. I showed Victoria and Sarah photos of what I wanted and they gave me a style that was amazing! They both showed up on time and were very professional but also fit in with me and my bridesmaids, talking and gossiping the whole time. I would definitely recommend Eye 4 Beauty to any bride.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Jessica · Married on 07/19/2014

Jamie Berkman and her team at Eye 4 Beauty make wedding hair and makeup easy and gorgeous! Jamie is a makeup pro while her team of hairdressers make everyone look beautiful! Not only is Jamie and her team prompt, easy to get in touch with and make at-home day of services a dream...they are so reasonably priced! I first met Jamie when I was a bridesmaid and she did hair and makeup...then I used her for my wedding and two of my friends have used her in their weddings, too! I would recommend them to anyone getting married!

Caitlin · Married on 04/26/2014

Jamie did such a wonderful job with my hair and makeup! She also took care of hair for two of my bridesmaids on the wedding day. I had a great trial with her where we figured out what I wanted, and she executed it perfectly (a 60s-ish updo and flawless skin with a bold red lip). Eye 4 Beauty knows what they're doing when it comes to weddings, and you never want to have to worry about your beauty team. Jamie is the best!

Sent on 05/22/2014

While planning our destination wedding, I had only one request... It was that Jaime, Eye 4 Beauty, be there for my special day. Jaime made the long trek to St Thomas, USVI to glam me up as well as my mom and mother-in- law. She did it all, hair and makeup. She made us all feel and look beautiful! We could not have found a better artist! Thank you, Jaime!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Melanie · Married on 12/01/2012

I am so glad that I chose Jamie from Eye 4 Beauty! She went above and beyond to make me beautiful on my special day. She took the time to listen to my input but also added her own uniqueness to my look. Jamie is so talented, having her was the best decision I made!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Kristina · Married on 10/06/2012

Jamie and her girls are amazing!!! They did hair and makeup for my 9 bridesmaids, both of our moms, and for me. They were so much fun to have getting ready with us on the day of our wedding. Came early and had everyone ready to go early! And oh my goodness they had everyone looking stunning!! All of the ladies were getting compliments all night. Love love love these girls!! Will be recommending to all my friends and family!

Sent on 10/07/2012
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 06/29/2012

Jaime and Sarah were AMAZING! I cannot say enough good things about the hair and make-up that they did for myself and my wedding party on the day of the wedding. I loved Jaime and Sarah the instant I met them at the trial, they were so relaxed and instantly put me at ease. I gave them an idea of what I wanted and the result was fantastic. On the day of the wedding, they arrived on time and ready to go - they did the hair and make-up for myself, 5 bridesmaids, and my mother. Everyone looked STUNNING. The makeup was gorgeous, and the hairstyles of all of the bridesmaids were beautiful and so unique! The girls got so many compliments throughout the day. Our hair stayed throughout the entire day, and it was wonderful not to have to worry about whether or not it still looked good! Thank you Jaime and Sarah for doing such amazing hair and make-up for my day!! I would highly recommend them to any bride - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/30/2012
  • Andrene

Andrene · Married on 10/01/2011

Jaime & Sarah did an amazing job on all the ladies (not to mention myself). Everyone looked so beautiful and even those who never wear makeup were amazed at how natural the makeup looked and felt. I plan to use them again for all my formal events.

Sent on 10/10/2011

Tara · Married on 09/10/2011

Cannot say enough wonderful things about Jaime and her girls! I had an amazing experience with them during the trials and the wedding, and continue to get compliments from friends and family about the work the girls did.
    One thing that I enjoyed especially about all the girls who work with Jaime was that they can adapt their skills to fit any type of girl. I am not very familiar with makeup other than my standard mascara and lip gloss, and the girls were able to make me feel comfortable with "natural" styles. During my trial, I saw them working with girls who were comfortable with more makeup, and the girls' flexibility to make all preferences happy was remarkable.
    Jaime was fantastic to work with, and is quick to respond to emails and phone calls. Her prices are completely reasonable for the results. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/29/2011

K · Married on 09/04/2010

Great team, Jaime was great to work with to set everything up. The planning stages were great she always responded quickly and kept you informed about everything it made planning a breeze. We had Mary doing our hair and everything came out amazing. And Natalie doing our makeup - amazing job! - everyone looked beuatiful. Thanks againg girls*!

Sent on 09/17/2010

Amanda · Married on 09/05/2009

Jamie and Sarah did an amazing job on me and my wedding parties hair and makeup. Having them come to the hotel teh morning of my wedding couldn't have been more convenient. I was so amazed at how I looked when they were finished I looked and felt great due to their work!!! The entire wedding party looked amazing!!!! I full recommend these ladies to anyone that wants to look their very best on their most special day!

Sent on 01/27/2010
  • believe_red_sox

Ashley · Married on 11/29/2008

Love these girls, they are awesome and I would recommend them a million times to anyone. They come to you anywhere you are with all of there supplies. They are so easy going and funny. I had such a great time getting ready for my wedding. My bridesmaids and myself looked stunning. Guests at my wedding kept telling me how good looking my bridal party looked. The best thing about them was I had 8 bridesmaids, and about 7 of them didn't know what they wanted their hair to look like, no problem for them, they knew exactly what to do, they did such a beautiful updo on each and every one of them, and our make-up was amazing... felt like a movie star!! Thanks to Eye 4 Beauty.

Sent on 12/23/2008

M · Married on 06/11/2011

I was thrilled with the results of Jaime and Maya for my wedding day. Maya did the hair for me, my mother and two bridesmaids and Jaime did all of the makeup. Everyone looked beautiful. They made changes and adjustments to both hair and makeup if anyone asked so that everyone would feel great about the way they looked.

Sent on 06/24/2011

Hailee · Married on 04/02/2016

As soon as I spoke to Jaime for the first time, she demonstrated tremendous energy, enthusiasm and passion for the work that she does. I am so glad I booked Eye4Beauty to do my hair for my wedding. Jaime was so professional and accommodating and helped me to find the most beautiful hair style that I absolutely LOVED!

Throughout the process, Jaime was incredibly easy to work with. No contracts. No deposits. She didn’t even need a final head count until much closer to the wedding. It was so refreshing to work with someone so fun, friendly and laid back while dealing with so many vendors who require you to play by all of their “rules.” Best of all…Eye4Beauty was very affordable (which my bridesmaids were grateful for).

On my wedding day, Jaime arrived early and worked efficiently – we were even finished a little ahead of schedule (but she didn’t rush through anyone). All of my bridesmaids and the moms liked their hair styles…and I received so many compliments on my hair! I would highly recommend Jaime to anyone looking for an easy, affordable, no-strings-attached experience with someone who is talented, friendly, fun and professional!

Sent on 07/19/2016
  • Jennelle

Jennelle · Married on 10/02/2015

Jaime and her crew are AMAZING! She and Sarah did hair and makeup for myself, 5 bridesmaids, two moms and a JR bridesmaid for my wedding this past Friday and they did OUTSTANDING work! I felt like a full blown princess all night and got so many compliments on mine and my girls hair and makeup. My makeup held up all night and looked just as good the following morning! I hated taking it all off because I felt so beautiful. They were so fun and friendly, it was like chatting with old girlfriends the whole time! The best part was that they came to us, traveling to my hotel in Gloucester, so we didn't have to worry about going out to a salon the morning of the wedding! That alone took so much stress off an already crazy day! Eye 4 Beauty is amazing and I plan on recommending them to every bride I know!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Jaimie and her team are amazing! Everyone was so happy with hair and makeup. My mother and mother in law looked amazing! She is affordable and even came to our hotel room to provide her services. The wedding pictures turned out amazing, everyone looks STUNNING

Sent on 07/13/2014

Petra · Married on 07/18/2010

Jaime and Sarah were terrific. Our plans kept changing but they were very flexible and patient as we finalized the details. On the big day, they showed up a few minutes early and did a great job making me and my ladies look beautiful for my wedding! I was stressing a bit about everything that day but they made me feel very relaxed and I couldn't have asked for my flawless hair and make-up.

Sent on 10/17/2010