Exum Photography Reviews

30 | Elon, NC

30 Reviews for Exum Photography

1 User photo

Marie · Married on 10/02/2010

We can hardly find the words to express how pleased we were with how Steve Exum and his associates captured the essence of our daughter's wedding weekend! They were efficient, unobtrusive, artful and having them around was just plain fun! Further, they truly captured the personalities and atmosphere of the occasions they documented. From expressive closeups to photographing several hundred guests at once, we were simply delighted with the process and the end result, which truly spoke of David and Anna's story and the beginning of their lives together.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Exum Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Marie. It was an honor to document the beginning of their life of adventure as a married couple. Cheers! - Steve

Lisa · Married on 09/07/2007

Steve Exum is an artistic and amazingly talented photographer. He is also a pleasure to be around. I not only used him for my own wedding but have referred him to over a dozen of my friends and family who were equally pleased with his work. Steve captured every moment of our event perfectly. As an artist myself, I wanted more than the standard wedding shots. I wanted creative shots that told our story. Steve was able to meet and even exceed my expectations. He's not intrusive but still managed to capture every detail and be in the right place at the right time. I hope he will be able to shout my daughters' weddings one day. I cannot think of anyone else I would trust such a special day to.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Kaley · Married on 06/30/2018

Steve did an amazing job telling the story of our wedding journey. He is very professional, but more importantly, he is relational with his clients. Our engagement session was one of our favorite memories due to the way Steve gave us comfort and laughter behind the camera. Steve also went above and beyond to provide a special memory for me and my mom when he took bridal portraits. For the portraits, Steve took his time and paid close attention to detail to capture wonderful shots. Steve even worked around his schedule to pull off bridal portraits in time due to rainy weather. Last but not least, Steve is an amazing wedding day photographer. My favorite part of Steve's services includes a slideshow that he pulls together the day of the wedding which displays images during the exit of the wedding. I didn't cry a drop since the wedding ceremony began, but I was in a puddle of happy tears once the slideshow began playing at the end of the night. I highly recommend Steve Exum and team for your wedding photography choice!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Exum Photography's reply:

Your wedding was simply a smash to document. Telling your story from engagement to bridal to wedding was a beautiful & inspiring experience. Bill is just hilarious, Kaley your are gorgeous with an authentic heart to match and Bill, admittedly married up. Good for Bill. Your mom, Mel, is a super mom and was an encouraging presence from our first meeting at the ice-cream shop to your wedding exit. She loves her girl! And well, your dad, Brad, he's keeper too. Hands down best father daughter dance I've ever witnessed and friend, I've seen MANY! Your wedding year narrative was just a blast to be there and document. Cheers Kaley and Bill!

Cheryl · Married on 09/23/2007

Joey (the associate photographer at Exum Photography) was an incredibly talented and wonderful addition to our wedding! Our pictures are, by far, the most memorable part of our wedding in every way! We have recieved nothing but great comments about how beautiful our wedding pictures are. He was able to use the photojournalistic style of photography to perfectly capture every moment of our day!

Sent on 04/18/2008

Kyle · Married on 10/11/2014

Steve Exum is 5star in all categories. He goes above and beyond for his clients to ensure an unforgettable experience. His professionalism and knowledge of the industry allows for his final product to be all you imagined and more. My wife and I have worked with Steve as part of wedding parties as well as the bride and groom in our own and in every experience his approach was flawless. He takes the time to build a relationship with his clients that is portrayed in the level of photography received. Highest of recommendations for giving him the opportunity to capture your special moment! CHEERS STEVE EXUM!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Exum Photography's reply:

Kyle, What a super honor to catch a review like that from a groom. Thank you brother for taking the time to share. You and Kathaleen stole the show at the Empire Room in downtown Greensboro on your big night. You're both lucky to have found each other. Hope your rugby team continues to dominate! Cheers, Steve