Extreme DJs LLC Reviews

30 | Cedar Springs, MI

30 Reviews for Extreme DJs LLC

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Peyton · Married on 06/25/2016

Rob was incredibly good at understanding what we wanted for our reception. He was great with communication and we are SO happy with our decision to have him DJ our wedding!

Allison · Married on 09/27/2014

Rob was great to work with. He was professional, responsive, and kept everyone dancing. He included all the special requests we asked for and really made our wedding special. I would definitely recommend Extreme DJ!

Jessica · Married on 05/11/2013

Service was great and I highly recommend them for any DJ service. All my guests were pleased as well.

• User3351922 · 2+ years ago

Rob was great. He did exactly what we wanted and our guests had a great time!

megan · Married on 06/12/2011

I have had trouble with getting in touch with extreme dj in the past. I called extreme dj today and he called me back and anwered all my questions and touched base with me. I was happy that he returned my call so quickly. So I do feel more comfortable and less stressed out about not knowing whats going on.

Chris · Married on 06/04/2011

We booked EVE on the Fourth Floor of the B.O.B. in downtown Grand Rapids for our June, 2011 wedding reception and asked JC from Extreme DJs to host our reception. JC did a FABULOUS job MCing our reception and selecting the perfect music for every stage of the event. We appreciated how flexible and accommodating JC was in helping us put together our dream reception. He made great suggestions on music and the flow of the event but allowed us to make the event our own. We were most excited about the dance party after our dinner, where JC kept the dance floor full with a great song selection and play order. He did a great job making the wedding family-friendly as well. Thanks for a great experience, JC and Extreme DJs!

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2010

We were very happy with Extreme DJ's. Rob was great and everyone loved him. He made our wedding night all that much better.

Andrea · Married on 05/08/2010

So many people commented on the variety of songs you played. Everyone really enjoyed the music. Thanks for making our night special.

Christy · Married on 04/17/2010

Rob,

Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job at me & Scotts wedding reception, we had so much fun & so did our guests. I was very happy to hear from my guests that our reception was the best one that they had ever been too...and that I think is because of you. There was never a dull moment with the music & everything was so much fun. I will for sure recommend you to anybody in the future.

Christy

Becky · Married on 04/10/2010

The DJ called the morning of the wedding reception and asked if any songs were requested and played all of them. I would highly recommend Extreme DJs. They were very receptive to all request that were made.

Kelli · Married on 01/30/2010

Rob did a great job and I am very thankful for his responsiviness to my requests and respected my ideas and reservations. Thank you for a great job! Kelli Mulder

niki · Married on 10/17/2009

Extreme DJ's did a fantastic job at our wedding. Everyone had so much fun and the dance floor was always packed. THanks again for making our special day so enjoyable and fun.

drew · Married on 07/25/2009

The best dj service I have ever had. I can't stop hearing from guests at my wedding that it was an amazing time because of the dj. We were so happy that extreme djs was a part of the most wonderful day in our lives.
    Thanks Rob

Love drew and coby

Brian · Married on 12/20/2008

Rob did a great job! Everything went perfectly. He worked with other entertainment that we had at the wedding and even let them use his equipment. I would highly recommend his service. Thanks Rob!!!

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2008

They were very flexible working with me. They let me choose any songs that I wanted to play & let me decide how much I wanted the DJ to be involved in the reception. THEY WERE WONDERFUL!

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2011

Rob was fantastic and I would highly recommend him! He is a very likable guy all while being professional and understanding what you want for your wedding! I initially chose Rob because a friend recommended them plus their prices were far better than those in the area who offered the same service. Rob was responsive, organized and well prepared on the day of the wedding. We even had some last minute requests that he was very flexible with (downloading last minute songs we were hoping to play!) and was very calm and nice! He has a great personality and we had everybody out of the dancefloor all night!

I would absolutely recommend Rob! Great price, excellent service and value and an overall fantastic evening that he DJ'd for us!

Julie · Married on 05/28/2011

Extreme DJ was an excellent resource and awesome DJ. They helped me plan how much time I would need for pictures (between ceremony and reception), and tear down time. This was invaluable, as I had many time constraints to work with. They were also understanding and flexible with alterations in plans They were always very professional and helpful, both before our ceremony and during it. All of my guests said what a fun ceremony it was. I wasn't sure what music would be best since I had equal amounts of young and older guests, but our DJ played fun songs that got people out on the floor. I would definitely recommend this DJ company.

Monica · Married on 09/03/2010

I was very impressed with the quality of service we received from Extreme DJ's. He played all the songs we loved and he was very flexible when we were running behind, which we were all night. The only thing that was hard was that we felt people didn't know what was going on sometimes. There were only two tables really that knew when we were cutting the cake, but honestly, that was the only issue I noticed throughout the night. We asked friends and they all said it was great, so overall, we got our money's worth that night and we loved it!! Thank you!

Mary · Married on 06/20/2010

Did a great job! Played all the songs I requested, worked well with me when I changed my mind about songs! Did a great job running the reception- WASN'T one of those annoying DJs that won't shut up! Would defiantly recommend him to a friend.

Lisa · Married on 06/09/2007

Rob was very helpful, and got music that I requested and could not get myself. He took requests which I was happy to see. He didn't come out on the floor and do some silly dance to get people moving. Everything flowed perfectly. We were very happy, he was so helpful.

Ben · Married on 07/26/2014

Rob provided fantastic service prior to and during our Wedding Reception! He was very personable, charismatic, professional, and flexible. Rob kept our reception moving and provided the flow for the whole night! Our families were out on the dance floor having a good time and making it a night to remember, and I believe that is the only metric that truly matters!

Holly · Married on 09/03/2016

Rob is a great person and owens a very quality business. He's very easy to talk with and get a hold of. He is on top of things and makes it easy to enjoy your day. We would use him again.

Kelli · Married on 08/28/2010

3.5

Extreme DJs was a perfect fit for our wedding! They were flexible and fun and made the night a blast for our guests! It was difficult setting up a meeting time but they were always quick with responses!

NaTasha · Married on 06/18/2011

3.0

Rob was excellent the day of our wedding. He coordinated all the events and gave advice on the order of which to do them based on observing our pool of guests. Along the way to booking him he did not respond quickly. He did get back to us through email usually within a week. I would say that was a minor thing. He was great at recommending music for our wedding party and guests. The company has been around a long time. I went to a bridal show and was approached by another DJ service who asked me who I had for a DJ. When I told him "Extreme DJ's" he told me that was a good choice and they would do a good job.

• Z

Kristian · Married on 06/07/2009

For the most part, they were excellent. They showed up and set up on time. Played the required songs for the special dances and moments and were very, very affordable. They weren't anything crazy special but they did their job. I would have to give them their highest rating on value of cost. For what we paid, they were just what we needed. They're far better than what you'd find at a 12 year old's birthday party, but good enough to be working weddings with a budget greater than $15,000. If you are looking for reliable, decent, above average DJ's, their perfect. If you are looking to set the scene with the DJ and go all out, look elsewhere.