30 Reviews for Extreme DJs LLC

Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
30 Extreme DJs LLC Reviews

4.7

Rob is a great person and owens a very quality business. He's very easy to talk with and get a hold of. He is on top of things and makes it easy to enjoy your day. We would use him again.

Profile Picture Holly , 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Rob was incredibly good at understanding what we wanted for our reception. He was great with communication and we are SO happy with our decision to have him DJ our wedding!

Profile Picture Peyton, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rob was great to work with. He was professional, responsive, and kept everyone dancing. He included all the special requests we asked for and really made our wedding special. I would definitely recommend Extreme DJ!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rob provided fantastic service prior to and during our Wedding Reception! He was very personable, charismatic, professional, and flexible. Rob kept our reception moving and provided the flow for the whole night! Our families were out on the dance floor having a good time and making it a night to remember, and I believe that is the only metric that truly matters!

Profile Picture Ben, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Service was great and I highly recommend them for any DJ service. All my guests were pleased as well.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rob was great. He did exactly what we wanted and our guests had a great time!

Profile Picture User3351922, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rob was fantastic and I would highly recommend him! He is a very likable guy all while being professional and understanding what you want for your wedding! I initially chose Rob because a friend recommended them plus their prices were far better than those in the area who offered the same service. Rob was responsive, organized and well prepared on the day of the wedding. We even had some last minute requests that he was very flexible with (downloading last minute songs we were hoping to play!) and was very calm and nice! He has a great personality and we had everybody out of the dancefloor all night!

I would absolutely recommend Rob! Great price, excellent service and value and an overall fantastic evening that he DJ'd for us!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rob was excellent the day of our wedding. He coordinated all the events and gave advice on the order of which to do them based on observing our pool of guests. Along the way to booking him he did not respond quickly. He did get back to us through email usually within a week. I would say that was a minor thing. He was great at recommending music for our wedding party and guests. The company has been around a long time. I went to a bridal show and was approached by another DJ service who asked me who I had for a DJ. When I told him "Extreme DJ's" he told me that was a good choice and they would do a good job.

Profile Picture User1060153, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I have had trouble with getting in touch with extreme dj in the past. I called extreme dj today and he called me back and anwered all my questions and touched base with me. I was happy that he returned my call so quickly. So I do feel more comfortable and less stressed out about not knowing whats going on.

Profile Picture megan, 6/12/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked EVE on the Fourth Floor of the B.O.B. in downtown Grand Rapids for our June, 2011 wedding reception and asked JC from Extreme DJs to host our reception. JC did a FABULOUS job MCing our reception and selecting the perfect music for every stage of the event. We appreciated how flexible and accommodating JC was in helping us put together our dream reception. He made great suggestions on music and the flow of the event but allowed us to make the event our own. We were most excited about the dance party after our dinner, where JC kept the dance floor full with a great song selection and play order. He did a great job making the wedding family-friendly as well. Thanks for a great experience, JC and Extreme DJs!

Profile Picture Chris, 6/4/11, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Extreme DJ was an excellent resource and awesome DJ. They helped me plan how much time I would need for pictures (between ceremony and reception), and tear down time. This was invaluable, as I had many time constraints to work with. They were also understanding and flexible with alterations in plans They were always very professional and helpful, both before our ceremony and during it. All of my guests said what a fun ceremony it was. I wasn't sure what music would be best since I had equal amounts of young and older guests, but our DJ played fun songs that got people out on the floor. I would definitely recommend this DJ company.

Profile Picture Julie, 5/28/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was very impressed with the quality of service we received from Extreme DJ's. He played all the songs we loved and he was very flexible when we were running behind, which we were all night. The only thing that was hard was that we felt people didn't know what was going on sometimes. There were only two tables really that knew when we were cutting the cake, but honestly, that was the only issue I noticed throughout the night. We asked friends and they all said it was great, so overall, we got our money's worth that night and we loved it!! Thank you!

Profile Picture Monica , 9/3/10, 1 Review
4.7

Extreme DJs was a perfect fit for our wedding! They were flexible and fun and made the night a blast for our guests! It was difficult setting up a meeting time but they were always quick with responses!

Profile Picture Kelli, 8/28/10, 1 Review
0.4

AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing that I would change about my wedding day was the DJ. We filled out pages of paperwork about what songs we want type of music we wanted played and gave a playlist of specific songs. Not only were 90% of the songs that I requested not played - when requsted by my wedding party, the DJ didn't have them in his system. Please tell me why I spent all the time to fill out the paper work if no one was going to pay attention. My quests commented about the dinner music - how it didn't seem like music that my husband and I would choose. I personally didn't hear it because my husband and I were taking pictures. None of the music we choose was played. Again, why did we spend all the time to fill out the paper work if it wasn't going to be looked at?!! I was concerned that our wedding songs weren't going to be right but at least our first dance song was right!
I also had a terrible time trying to get a hold of anyone. I tried to call them at all different numbers and it was like pulling teeth to get anyone to respond. I was actually concerned that we may not have a DJ at our wedding because no one would return my call!!!
I would have gladly paid more money to work with a company more professional and responsive!! The only thing that I would change about my wedding day was the DJ. My wedding my not have been important to them but it was important to me and this was the biggest mistake I made was using Extreme DJ!!

Profile Picture Karen, 8/14/10, 2 Reviews
0.0

We used who we thought was Extreme DJs for our wedding. We made a deposit with Rob 4 months in advance for our date to book a dj. Prior to the wedding, I sent our music planner back to him and did not hear from them about any issues with it. I paid the remaining amount a week before the wedding. Jump to our wedding day, a dj shows up from another dj company who says he just got the gig last minute and is a little confused on some things we wanted. He said Extreme DJs overbooked their weddings and called him. Mind you I deposited 4 mos in advance for a DJ and was steaming when I heard this, especially without any prior notification from Extreme DJs. This DJ was given our info but couldn't find some of the songs we wanted and when introducing our wedding party, there was no music playing. The DJ told us himself that he wishes we would have booked directly with his company as he would have given us a better deal. We were astonished that we didn't have the company we booked, Extreme DJs, there and prepared for our wedding. The DJ who showed up from another company did his best to make things flow the best he could with what he was given. When we confronted Rob at Extreme DJs, he made it appear as if that DJ was contracted to do our wedding and he was part of the Extreme DJs company, although the contracted DJ never stated that or knew to keep quiet about it. Rob did settle with us after much bickering back and forth about the issue, and my husband being an attorney helped us in acquiring a portion of our payment back. However, proceed with caution. I noticed they have no named DJs or pictures of their DJs on their website. The other reviews only name Rob as the DJ. So beware, he may subcontract another DJ company for your wedding no matter how far in advance you have reserved with him.

Profile Picture Caroline & Matt, 6/26/10, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Did a great job! Played all the songs I requested, worked well with me when I changed my mind about songs! Did a great job running the reception- WASN'T one of those annoying DJs that won't shut up! Would defiantly recommend him to a friend.

Profile Picture Mary , 6/20/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were very happy with Extreme DJ's. Rob was great and everyone loved him. He made our wedding night all that much better.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/14/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

So many people commented on the variety of songs you played. Everyone really enjoyed the music. Thanks for making our night special.

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/8/10, 1 Review

Rob,

Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job at me & Scotts wedding reception, we had so much fun & so did our guests. I was very happy to hear from my guests that our reception was the best one that they had ever been too...and that I think is because of you. There was never a dull moment with the music & everything was so much fun. I will for sure recommend you to anybody in the future.

Christy

Profile Picture Christy, 4/17/10, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The DJ called the morning of the wedding reception and asked if any songs were requested and played all of them. I would highly recommend Extreme DJs. They were very receptive to all request that were made.

Profile Picture Becky , 4/10/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rob did a great job and I am very thankful for his responsiviness to my requests and respected my ideas and reservations. Thank you for a great job! Kelli Mulder

Profile Picture Kelli, 1/30/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Extreme DJ's did a fantastic job at our wedding. Everyone had so much fun and the dance floor was always packed. THanks again for making our special day so enjoyable and fun.

Profile Picture niki, 10/17/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The best dj service I have ever had. I can't stop hearing from guests at my wedding that it was an amazing time because of the dj. We were so happy that extreme djs was a part of the most wonderful day in our lives.
Thanks Rob

Love drew and coby

Profile Picture drew, 7/25/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were very flexable in everything that I had planned. And when we showed up for the reception the greeted us and were ready to roll!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/25/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

For the most part, they were excellent. They showed up and set up on time. Played the required songs for the special dances and moments and were very, very affordable. They weren't anything crazy special but they did their job. I would have to give them their highest rating on value of cost. For what we paid, they were just what we needed. They're far better than what you'd find at a 12 year old's birthday party, but good enough to be working weddings with a budget greater than $15,000. If you are looking for reliable, decent, above average DJ's, their perfect. If you are looking to set the scene with the DJ and go all out, look elsewhere.

Profile Picture Kristian, 6/7/09, 5 Reviews