317 Reviews for Extreme DJ Service

Flat Screen (2)
Photobooth (2)
Projector (2)
Video Projection (1)

If you want your wedding to go off without a hitch, hire Extreme DJ. I attended a wedding a few years back, and the DJ was amazing but did not get the name of the DJ or the company. For our wedding, my wife and I were looking for a wedding DJ, and I recognized the DJ from the wedding I had attended a few years ago. He was from Extreme DJ.

We hired Extreme DJ and our DJ was Alex Espinosa. Simply, this guy is a standout performer. He is smart, detail oriented, kind, patient, accessible, and pronounced everyone’s name perfectly, on the first try. My last name is very difficult to pronounce, and we had some tricky names in the bridal party. Alex nailed every single one of them. Amazing. He played the correct songs at the correct time, was energetic and got the crowd into it, and helped us stay on the timeline.

After the wedding, we received several compliments regarding how great Alex was. He did not miss a beat and lived up to the hype. We really appreciate him meeting with us on several occasions to go over details, responding quickly to emails, and for being a genuinely good person that really cared for our wedding. Outstanding work product, worth every penny. Thank you Alex and Extreme DJ.

Profile Picture Daniel, 8/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Gabe Soriano with Extreme DJ was the absolute best! I'm very type A and needed someone who was very detail oriented and on top of things! Gabe was always available to answer any and every question and was so easy and fun to work with! Then the day of, he was so organized and kept everyone happy and dancing the whole night! I would highly recommend Gabe and the Extreme DJ team! Also, competitively priced! A huge shout out and thank you to Gabe for making our wedding a huge success and a night we'll never forget! :)

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/17/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Absolutely loved Eric from Extreme DJ Service ! My guests had the best time and the energy was so great. I would highly recommend for any parties or weddings :)

Profile Picture Katie, 8/3/18, 1 Review

Very professional with expertise that provides entertainment for you and your guests and is well worth the price. I would hire them again without hesitation.

Profile Picture Wendy, 7/23/18, 1 Review

Gabe KILLED it at our wedding!!! He had the EXACT idea of what we wanted and he nailed it. Our guests loved him and he kept everyone on the dance floor. We could not have imagined a better DJ for our special day! Extreme DJ is a rad company and I have/will continue to recommend them to others! THANK YOU GABE!!!

Profile Picture hannah, 7/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography

If you are looking for a super professional DJ service, look no further than Extreme DJ. We hired Danny to do the music for our wedding reception and ceremony and couldn't have been happier. He consulted with us multiple times by phone to make sure we had all the music we wanted and he went above and beyond. I recorded music on the piano for my ceremony precessional and recessional and he made sure to play it beautifully and then intermixed it at the end with Ave Maria as I was coming down the aisle. Just amazing! Plus our guests were happy dancing all night long. Attention to detail, super professional, years of experience and a great value. You cannot go wrong!

Profile Picture Priscilla, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Eric was a fantastic DJ!!! He knew exactly how to keep everyone out on the dance floor, having a good time!! We got so many compliments from family and friends on how great the music was, so thank you, Eric, for making our wedding so fun!! I would recommend him without hesitation!

Profile Picture Chris, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We had Gabe as our wedding DJ and he was fantastic. Before the event, he was very helpful planning out the schedule and offering timeline suggestions. On the day of he was very professional and enthusiastic. He did a great job acting as the MC for the night, keeping things moving and making timely announcements. During the dancing portion of the evening he got the crowd involved and kept up a great energy throughout the night. I would highly recommend using this company and using Gabe as your DJ.

Profile Picture Brett, 6/9/18, 1 Review

We had Kevin for our DJ and he was kind, flexible, and willing to stay TWO extra hours to allow our guests a memorable night on the dance floor. Thank you for being awesome, everyone keeps telling us how much fun they had dancing! I would highly recommend Kevin.

Profile Picture Anna, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews

I had a really hard time finding a DJ for our wedding, most were way out of the budget that we set and the ones I did find in our budget just didn't seem like the right fit. Until I found Extreme DJ. From the very beginning I knew this was going to be an amazing fit for our wedding because of everything they said in our initial conversation. I was told that our DJ would be part of our planning and wanted to make sure that everything turned out the way we wanted. Sure enough, a few months before our wedding Jake gave us a call and got the ball rolling. They have this questionnaire that makes it so simple to plan and make sure you have everything. It left any questions I had out that I would forget something.

As we got closer to the wedding day Jake reached out to us again and answered any questions that we had and went over all of our song selections to make sure he had everything correct. He even made some great recommendations for us to make things run smoother.

Come wedding day I knew that I had no concern that everyone would have a great time because of Jake. Sure enough he kept my mind at ease throughout the entire night. He handled everything and made sure that we stayed on schedule. I am sure that all of the other DJ's are fantastic but I will always request Jake for any event!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/20/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

Extreme DJ service is such an amazing company. I remember when I was looking for DJs for my wedding I went through a few and some didn’t even respond. Extreme DJ service was so quick to respond which is SO IMPORTANT. Eric Morales, one of their seasoned associates, emailed me to set up a phone interview and possibly a meet up. After speaking to Eric I knew he was the one! He asked if I needed to also set up an in person interview and it wasn’t even needed. His professionalism on the phone made me feel so comfortable that I knew I had to book him! The day of the wedding went so smoothly. And let me tell you, every song he played, was PERFECT. My guests danced THE WHOLE TIME!! Which is so rare at a wedding. Sometimes there are dud songs and everyone clears off the dance floor. But not with Extreme DJ service! Thank you Eric Morales for your spectacular service!!

Profile Picture Roxanna, 5/18/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bilingual MC

From start to finish, Keith of Extreme DJ Service was just completely awesome. We were referred to Extreme DJ Service and Eric Morales, who shepherded the process and led us Keith. From there, Keith, my wife, and I basically had the best Skype ever - he just made us feel so comfortable and prepared for our big day. Choosing all of the music was so easy and streamlined, and Keith just crushed it on the day of. Music was popping. People were dancing. All of my friends and family loving. 6 star review, if I could. Go Keith. Go Extreme DJ. :D

Profile Picture Shane, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough about Extreme DJ and Alex. The DJ is a very important part of the wedding reception and Alex was fabulous!! He had everyone dancing!!! It was such fun!! If I could give 20 stars I would!!! I highly recommend this company!!!

Profile Picture Ann, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric was the BEST DJ EVER! Our guests kept telling us “you have the best DJ EVER!” And we did!!! Eric made our party better than we could have imagined. We are a crowd that LOVES to dance and have fun and he kept the party exactly what we wanted. He even offered to set up up lighting last minute and it looked INCREDIBLE. I want to find another excuse to plan a huge party just so I can call Eric with Extreme DJ because his music, skills and professionalism was OFF THE CHARTS!!!!!

Profile Picture Meg, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric was amazing!! Made our night so fun and memorable

Profile Picture Jillian , 4/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Extreme DJ Service for both our Wedding Ceremony and Reception. We also took advantage of their lighting services to bring some extra shine to our cake and reception ballroom.

What can we say, besides that our DJ, was awesome! DJ Mike made sure that our guests were entertained all throughout the night. He spoke with us over the phone before we arrived (since we were coming from out of town). This meant a lot to me, personally, as a bride because I was able to go over all of the songs that I wanted for my ceremony and reception. Being able to communicate with DJ Mike before the Wedding, and on the day of the Wedding showed me how committed he was to making sure that our day went smoothly. Knowing that he cared to take the time out of his day to speak with us and make sure that we were on the same page, helped relieve some of the stress that I was feeling as an out of town Bride. DJ Mike made sure to stick with the song list that we provided and took requests from our guests all night. Overall he created a wonderful atmosphere for our Wedding, and we really could not have envisioned a better DJ.

Thank you so much!
Danijela & Stefan

Thanks DJ Mike!!

Profile Picture Danijela , 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

The extreme DJ team was fantastic! Highly recommend for any event you plan on needing a DJ for. Eric Morales was our DJ and he was awesome! He really was super responsive, helped us stay in our budget, kept us on track the day of our wedding and was just a great DJ! All of our guests commented on how great he did! Having a great DJ really is so important to having a great flow on your wedding day! Highly recommend this team.

Profile Picture Danica, 4/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

Gabe was the DJ for my wedding on 4/12/18 and my goodness was I happy to have him apart of it! He is very friendly, upbeat, fun and entertaining. He helped me with the song selection and was responsive anytime I needed guidance (which was much appreciated because dang was that part hard for me). At the wedding all of my guests were on the dance floor the entire time and people told me afterwards how amazing they thought my DJ was. It was the time of our lives! Thank you Gabe! I'm sad we will never see each other again! Best of luck in your life.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/12/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Extreme DJ is such an amazing company. The two DJs we dealt with were amazing and super nice. We ended up having Tony as our DJ and he exceeded our expectations and more! The music was exactly what we wanted. We were so worried about music and having a DJ that would understand our wants, and Tony did that and more! Once the dancing started at our wedding it didn't stop or slow down until the wedding ended! Everyone kept dancing and moving. He had a great mixture of music and everything went as planned as far as our schedule. Would highly recommend Extreme DJ and Tony to anyone!!!!

Profile Picture Mari, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Extreme DJ Service saved my butt when our other DJ bailed 10 days before our wedding. Kevin was awesome. He was professional, easy to work with, and very helpful. Not to mention - my guests loved him and I'd say that's pretty rare for wedding djs.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Keith was our DJ and was one of those guys you instantly feel at home with. We even had him participate in our Thai Water Blessing Ceremony! Very personable, sincere and gave off a great to be around. He saved my mother from a mental breakdown when we couldn't play the Thai music CD we had brought for the ceremony, by quickly finding us some alternatives and seamlessly splicing them together on the fly. Extreme DJ service was easy to contact, book, and pay for. They were hundreds of dollars cheaper than our other quotes and we couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture julia, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I refer Extreme DJ Service to all of my clients. So it’s no surprise that I chose them for my own wedding. They are so easy to work with and extremely helpful! Their online tools for planning out your special day were a huge help. They really got our party started. I will continue to use them for any event I have!

Profile Picture Kira, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I used Gabe from Extreme Dj for my wedding on 11/10/17. Gabe was truly AMAZING. He was always very helpful, accommodating, and gave great advice during the planning process. As for the wedding day he truly showed his love and passion for his job. He made everything go smoothly, knew how to improvise with a very large crowd, get everyone up and dancing. I had so many people tell me it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We all didn't want the night and music to end! It was truly the best day of our lives and we are so thankful to our amazing vendors like Gabe in making our day the best! I would highly recommend this company for their services.

Profile Picture Ashli, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Alex was an amazing DJ. My husband and I were extremely happy with using Alex at our wedding. He took the time to get to know us and the people that were going to be apart of our special day. We would have not trusted anyone else but Alex on our big day. Thank you Alex! We love you!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews