296 Reviews for Extreme DJ Service

Flat Screen (2)
Photobooth (2)
Projector (2)
Video Projection (1)

Extreme DJ Service saved my butt when our other DJ bailed 10 days before our wedding. Kevin was awesome. He was professional, easy to work with, and very helpful. Not to mention - my guests loved him and I'd say that's pretty rare for wedding djs.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Keith was our DJ and was one of those guys you instantly feel at home with. We even had him participate in our Thai Water Blessing Ceremony! Very personable, sincere and gave off a great to be around. He saved my mother from a mental breakdown when we couldn't play the Thai music CD we had brought for the ceremony, by quickly finding us some alternatives and seamlessly splicing them together on the fly. Extreme DJ service was easy to contact, book, and pay for. They were hundreds of dollars cheaper than our other quotes and we couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture julia, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I refer Extreme DJ Service to all of my clients. So it’s no surprise that I chose them for my own wedding. They are so easy to work with and extremely helpful! Their online tools for planning out your special day were a huge help. They really got our party started. I will continue to use them for any event I have!

Profile Picture Kira, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I used Gabe from Extreme Dj for my wedding on 11/10/17. Gabe was truly AMAZING. He was always very helpful, accommodating, and gave great advice during the planning process. As for the wedding day he truly showed his love and passion for his job. He made everything go smoothly, knew how to improvise with a very large crowd, get everyone up and dancing. I had so many people tell me it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We all didn't want the night and music to end! It was truly the best day of our lives and we are so thankful to our amazing vendors like Gabe in making our day the best! I would highly recommend this company for their services.

Profile Picture Ashli, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Alex was an amazing DJ. My husband and I were extremely happy with using Alex at our wedding. He took the time to get to know us and the people that were going to be apart of our special day. We would have not trusted anyone else but Alex on our big day. Thank you Alex! We love you!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Eric is professional and experience in his craft. His skills and professionalism is obvious when he is behind the microphone and the turntable. He is approachable and easy to work with. I highly recommend him to all clients looking for a fabulous DJ. His 5 stars review are on point. Looking forward to working with him at other weddings.

Profile Picture Mikal , 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Extreme DJ is by far the best DJ company in the OC! Eric and his team are awesome and really know how to bring our parties alive! I have hired them on several occasions and would highly recommend them to anyone. They always show up on time, are great with communicating with me regarding our events and extremely professional! are guests are always please! If your looking for a Dj for any event this company to hire Eric and his team are the best!

Profile Picture erica, 10/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex was such a joy to work with. I was really concerned about having a wedding DJ since I had not ever really enjoyed wedding DJs in the past. Alex listened to our requests, made sure that the entire crowd was enjoying the evening and was so kind to be around. The Extreme DJ Services staff was super professional from start to finish. I'd hire Alex and this company again for the next event in a heartbeat. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Christian, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

Many of our guests commented on how your music selection was spot on and kept the crowed going!! We were really impressed with all the music despite us not giving you a lot of direction!! You made the party a huge hit!!! Played all the best music, kept it going, engaged all our guests young and old, so that the dance floor was NEVER empty.
We just wanted you to know how impressed we were with you and your company!!! I appreciate it all!!!! I would highly recommended you to any one looking for a DJ!!

Thanks again!!
Amanda and James

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric was our DJ for our wedding and he was so incredibly helpful from start to finish. He had great insight and helped us with our timeline. We couldn't have picked a better DJ and our guests loved the music all night!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Gabe did a great job at Olivia & Andrew's wedding. He really was a pleasure to work with. He came on time, ready to work and had a great demeanor. As a wedding planner, I have worked with some DJ's that have been resistant to timelines and overall direction. With Gabe, it was seamless teamwork and I was so appreciative for this. We were on time the entire day and he kept the dancefloor packed all night. I hope to be able to work with the Extreme DJ team again for upcoming events!
Talayeh @ Tala Events

Profile Picture Talayeh, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Extreme DJ took very good care of us from beginning to end. Jason was an amazing DJ at my wedding. A lot of my guests said the dancing was their favorite part of the night! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Wendy, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric Morales with Extreme DJ was FANTASTIC!!! Great personality and knows how to command attention in the room. We were very excited to have Eric DJ our wedding. It was a smaller number of people so it was very important to have someone who could still get people engaged and excited to celebrate! Eric was great giving us suggestions for the special moments throughout the night that required music selection. We received SO many compliments on the evening and what a wonderful time people had at the reception. Thank you Eric for helping make our night memorable!!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/30/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Couldn't be more happy with our experience on our special day!!! We highly recommend them and THANK YOU KEITH!!!!! ❤️

Profile Picture Joe, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Eric to be the DJ for our wedding and he was awesome. Extremely easy to work with and provided us with some very helpful information. He helped our wedding run smoothly and kept the dance floor packed all night. Hiring Eric was one the best wedding decisions that we made and we are so happy that he DJed our wedding. We will definitely be using his services again.

Profile Picture Blake, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Extreme dj services did everything they could to make sure my new husband and I were happy. Eric we appreciate you from the bottom of our hearts!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones

Eric was an absolute amazing DJ! He grabbed guests attention and was memorable, but not over bearing. He was able to get everyone's attention on the groom and myself during the wedding at key points. He cued the music for the ceremony and reception at the perfect times and worked with my groom for an EPIC garter dance =) Thank you Eric for making the soundtrack of my wedding so perfect. You guys rock!!

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved working with Eric Morales! Our wedding was a blast and people are still talking about how much fun our wedding was and how good the music was. We had a longer wedding 4:30-12:30, with 225 people, and we danced all night! At 12:30 the venue was literally kicking us out (in a kind way) and we still had about 80 people on the dance floor chanting "one more song". Eric took the lead in announcing things, worked on the fly when the timeline changed or order of events had to be switched, and read the crowd- playing the music that fit and kept the party going! By far the best service, and person for the job! Wouldn't recommend anyone else for the job!

Photo for Extreme DJ Service Review - The dance floor was literally this packed until he left at 1
Photo for Extreme DJ Service Review - Eric did our uplighting, crememony/reception music- amazing
Profile Picture Shelly, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Keith Campbell was an excellent DJ, and Extreme DJ is an extremely professional, friendly company. I love how responsive Keith was to our questions, and how he knew just the right songs to play to get our guests up and dancing. Amazing job, Keith! Thanks to you guys for adding so much fun and entertainment to our wedding day.

Profile Picture Erin , 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection

Tony was excellent!

Truly, he hit it out of park - From locating a pretty hard to find somewhat obscure Hawaiian song that I had my heart set on for my processional,
to making awesome suggestions for our Grand Entrance/cake cutting/father/daughter dance, etc
Tony was awesome - So helpful!

Communication with Tony prior to the wedding was flawless, whether by phone or email, Tony was always there for me when I needed him and always had the answer I was looking for.

Tony was much more than a DJ, he acted as an true Emcee directing the pace and the flow of our wedding.

He played perfect cocktail hour and dinner music and when it was time to dance, he got almost every one of our guests out on the dance floor - No easy feat for our smallish wedding and our mostly older crowd!

Our wedding was a huge success in large part to Tony - Thank you so much for sending Tony to be our wedding DJ!

All my Best,
Lisa Kieswetter

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were great!!! They responded to emails super fast.. very professional highly recommend them

Profile Picture Noelle, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Hands down, best DJ company! Gabe was our DJ for our wedding and we received so many compliments from our guests on how great of a job he was doing. My husband's boss made it a point to come up to us and say what great music the DJ was playing and how impressed he was. Working with Eric to book their services was super easy and smooth. He took the time to answer my questions and provided me with pricing very quickly. One thing I really appreciated was that Eric was very up front about their cost when I asked. Other DJ companies wanted to meet with me first and discuss what we were looking for before even providing a quote. We are busy people and had a budget to follow and wanted to know right away if they weren't going to fit in our budget. After reading all the reviews for Extreme DJ and talking to Eric, we knew they were the right choice. He even provided me references that I connect with who raved nonstop about how their services. As it got closer to our wedding, Gabe was so patient and kind providing feedback on songs I asked about and he had all the songs I requested available for our ceremony/reception. I highly recommend Extreme DJ without any hesitation for your wedding or any event that you need a DJ for.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/29/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Uplighting

I would highly recommend Extreme DJ for your wedding! They are very responsive, professional and experienced. We had the pleasure of working with Alex and from the first time we met with him, we knew we were in good hands. He made us confident that he was going to perform at our wedding with ease. He even called the night before the wedding to see how we were doing and let us know he was excited for the wedding the next day. We had a great time with Alex at the wedding and it was a big dance party!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/8/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Best DJ service ever! They were the first we interviewed & we picked them right away. Right in our price range, didn't try to oversell us on add-ons, super professional, and had been in the business for years. Totally knew what they were doing. Eric was our main contact & ended up being our DJ at the wedding as well. I had a lot of last minute song requests (& do not plays) & he accommodated everything. Our wedding day went so smoothly & everyone said they danced more at our wedding than any other one they'd been to before. My husband & I had left during the middle of the reception to take some night photos with our photographers & missed 2 of our favorite songs. When we came back to the dance floor, Eric was happy to play them over for us :) Totally made our wedding the best! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Felisha, 3/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC