64 Reviews for Extravagant DJs

Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
61 Extravagant DJs Reviews

OMG are these guys GOOD. Sal and his team are incredible. His knowledge is unparalleled. You walk into the meeting with an idea of how you think you want your party to go and you leave so confident that your party is going to be incredible. Always really easy to get a hold of Sal. He's always just a text or call away. Makes you feel like you're part of the Extravagant DJ's family by the time you're done. My husband is Polish and it was very important to us to find a DJ that could play Polish music and Sal handled this with such ease. He'd done it before! He's so cultured and his music really does vary to anything you could think of. The day of the party was incredible, Sal had people up and dancing all night long. There was never a lull. Hands down the greatest DJ I've seen. Don't hesitate, book this DJ now!

Profile Picture Kristen, 1/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We just celebrated our kids wedding Christina & Michael Sunday sept 24, 2017 . Could not wait to write this review. Sal you are the best!!!!! You and your group outdid yourselves. People could not stop dancing, and that's what we wanted to see. Got so so many calls from friends "Best wedding ever" Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Vicky, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Flat Screen, Photobooth, One Event Per Day

We absolutely cannot say enough about Extravagant DJs. From the first second I met Sal, he was professional, honest, fun, fair and most of all cared about our day! He listened to our concerns, and our thoughts and he made it all a reality. He went above and beyond to make our wedding day top notch! Him and Mike and the rest of the crew are people that we will never forget. They made the night a night to remember. From the Music, Photo Booth, lights, CO cannons, introductions, ceremony...we cannot say thank you enough. We would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone and anyone we can!!!! There are seriously not enough words to say thank you. People are still raving about you all! Cant wait to work with you for any occasion we can!!!! Thank you from the bottoms of our hearts for giving us the wedding that we always dreamed of.
Mr. & Mrs. Ditzig
(BOOK EXTRAVAGANT!!!!)

Profile Picture Tiffany , 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I must say that Extravagant Entertainment upheld their promise that they would entertain our guests. Sal Gendus and his MC, Matt blew away our expectations. It has been weeks since our wedding and we are still getting compliments on the music and the pace of the entertainment throughout the night. We truly felt in the spotlight when it was time for our first dance as husband and wife. When meeting with Sal throughout the process, he made us feel like family and allowed us to be apart of the music selection process. He was honest and caring about us and our guests. I loved Extravagant Entertainment's energy, knowledge, and professionalism during our day! They even sent a short personal video clip the next day so that we could have a memory personalized from them. Thank you once again for making our day one that our guests and we will never forget! I highly recommend Extravagant Entertainment for any and all social events.

Profile Picture James, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

My husband and I planned our wedding for about one year, just 3 weeks before our wedding, the venue breached our contract and we canceled the venue. Just three weeks before our wedding we were able to book at The Estate at Farrington Lake and Sal was able to be our DJ. Sal and his team were amazing! From the ceremony to the very last song,
We couldn't be happier. We honestly are thankful that our wedding venue and date changed, because if it didn't, our wedding wouldn't have been so memorable. To this day friends and family tell us how much fun they had dancing and partying!!!! Thanks to Sal and his team!!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/14/17, 1 Review

Dear Sal,

Today marks the one-month anniversary of Ilana and Geoff’s wedding, and we are all still relishing the memories of that night. I am reaching out to you to express my sincerest thanks for making this a magical evening for us. The music selections were amazing and there was never a lull in the evening’s events. We all literally danced the night away- the millennials, Gen x’ers, baby boomers, and everyone in between. The photo booth and additional two live musicians helped to make the night extra-special - we never wanted it to end.

With much appreciation,

Ruby Unger

Profile Picture Ruby, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Sal and his crew are so amazing and professional from beginning to end. He is kind and so educated in the entertainment business and his customer service is stellar. I would recommend him over and over again. Thank you Sal for making our day and experience seamless!

Profile Picture Wendy, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Sal was an EXCELLENT DJ. He made the wedding night!! I wouldn't change anything about the services. The MC and photo booth operator were also excellent. I will not use any other entertainment group no matter how big or small my next event will be!

Profile Picture Raushanah, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I can't say enough about Sal and the Extravagant team....amazing! All were professional and extremely knowledgable. I will definitely be referring friends!

Profile Picture Dana, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Sal was so helpful in helping to plan my daughter's communion party. He took care of everything for me!

Profile Picture Tara, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Exceeded my expectations by miles. My guests never stopped dancing. Even the ones that never dance. Sal really made my Wiifes dream wedding complete. Thank you Sal!

-Lane

Profile Picture User6226189, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Had several meetings with DJ before hand - which was great and he really took the time to get to know our music taste. all guests at the wedding were raving how good our music choices were. They did a great job getting everyone up and dancing! Very professional and photo booth was awesome! we had the open photo booth i was able to squeeze me and 15 of my friends in! great time best day of my life! It was great seeing my husband dancing and having a great time which doesn't happen very often.

Profile Picture Gina, 11/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Sal was amazing! He was always prompt and quick to respond and was extremely helpful! Sal knows what he's talking about and knows how to keep everyone on the dance floor. He made my father-daughter dance tribute to my late father truly memorable and touching. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He makes you feel more like family then just a customer.

Profile Picture Christine, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Booking Extravagant Entertainment for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. We were fortunate enough to attend a wedding, in which Sal DJ'ed... from that day, we knew who we wanted to use for our special day. The music was amazing and we had a crowded dance floor all night. Everyone, and I mean everyone at our wedding, ages 3 to 90 were out there dancing! They all raved about our DJ then and they still do now! :)

As our wedding day got closer, Sal met with us and reassured us that everything would work out perfectly together. He is so outgoing, honest, and energetic. He made us feel more relaxed and took the stress out of the last minute worries that most brides and grooms have. My husband and I were extremely happy with our DJ, our Emcee, the lighting, and the open-air photo booth... many thanks to Sal and his company

Profile Picture Shana, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We don't even know where to start. Our family and friends still can't stop talking about our wedding and how amazing it was. Sal was a huge part of it. He literally brought everyone to the dance floor even those we don't like to dance. The lights were the perfect purple. The music was insanely good! We wish we could re-live our wedding night. We had so much fun. The perfect touch also was the photo booth we rented. We can't wait to receive the photo booth pictures on the CD so we can have them as memories as well. Sal and the MC put on such a great show, I'd highly recommend them. We 100% recommend Sal to DJ ANY type of event. Thanks again Sal!!

Profile Picture lauren, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Sal and his crew were awesome! We had so much fun at our wedding! We danced all night! We got married 9/19/15. Our guests are still saying that they had an amazing time! Everyone loved our DJ and the music! We loved everything Sal did for us. And our photo booth was awesome! Sal was a pleasure to work with!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5536344, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Working in the entertainment industry for my brother in law's company has provided me an opportunity to share many special moments with brides and grooms on their big day. However, when it came to my wife and I's wedding and the fact that family comes first, with my brother in law being in our bridal party we were faced with a unique circumstance in terms of finding the right entertainment. From the very onset and initial meeting with Sal, we knew that Extravagant Entertainment was the perfect fit for us.

Sal is very knowledgeable with many years of experience, accommodating, friendly, easy to work with & accessible, and overall an awesome person whom we are proud to call a friend. Most of all, he's very patient and cooperative considering he refers to me as the best bride/groom he's ever worked with! Sal and his staff worked very hard by going above and beyond to ensure that our day delivered and the fact that weeks later, is still being regarded as the best wedding people have gone to. We had a lot we wanted to accomplish and Sal was more than up to the task. From our custom wedding backdrop that guests could have their photo taken as if they were walking the red carpet, to the massive amount of lighting/uplighting in the reception, the two 70 inch TV screens that showed our custom logo and pictures, a special Mom/Son dance surprise, and of course the variety of music played for all of our family, friends, & guests who didn't want to leave the dancefloor all night long, what more can you ask for? There was absolutely nothing we felt that Sal could not do for us. Sal, Izzy, with his great emcee work the entire night, & the EE team set the tone for what was an incredible experience all around.

We couldn't be any happier than we are for having Sal and his crew part of our adventure. Aside from my family's own entertainment company, my wife and I cannot recommend Sal & Extravagant Entertainment any more. They made our incredible day all that more amazing!!!!

Profile Picture Josh, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

After attending friend’s wedding that was DJ-ed by Sal and his team and having a great time, we decided to have Extravagant Entertainment provide the music (DJ and Saxophone), uplighting, and photo booth at our own wedding. We couldn’t be happier with our decision! The lighting in the space made it look like a completely different room (in the best way!) and the photo booth was a great addition to the day. We love looking at our scrapbook, it was so nice to be able to take it with us right from the reception. Sal’s service was very professional, he answered all of our questions thoroughly and met with us multiple times (upon our own request) in person to make sure we felt comfortable and had all of the information we needed. Sal is extremely passionate about his company and his career and it definitely shows in the end product. We felt so confident in him that we barely even gave any suggestions on what we wanted for the day. He was so patient with my requests, even making changes and collaborating with the venue staff 30 minutes before the reception started when I asked for a change. Sal was so fun to be around and has such a great personality that during the reception we felt like he was just another friend partying with us and providing awesome music! Our MC was Denver, who was the best!! Denver was entertaining but in a very classy and professional way. Our guests still can’t stop talking about how great the music and entertainment was during the reception! We highly recommend Extravagant Entertainment for any event, especially a wedding! We can’t say enough great things about Sal and his team – thank you!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 3/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Sal and his crew made our daughter's 13th Birthday Dance Party a total success. Their professionalism and commitment were phenomenal. The kids had a blast ! The parents came early for pick-up to join in on the fun !
Brought some real sunshine to a a stormy winter day in Manhattan !!!!

Profile Picture vivian, 1/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Rocked the house!! Great music, great entertainers! The day was amazing!! Ty so much!

Profile Picture noelle, 9/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Extravagant entertainment was one of the best choices I made for my wedding. The guys were professional, were great at their craft, and motivated my guests to dance with their music and style. I would choose this company again if I had another big event. Thanks again Extravegant entertainment!

Profile Picture Andre, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Extravagant Entertainment did a fabulous job at my wedding this August! Right from the start Sal made us feel comfortable and he was so easy to work with, we could tell that he really cares to make his clients happy! Extravagant entertainment really has a lot of entertainment options to offer to make your day memorable, which we took advantage of. We were so impressed with their offerings, we also decided to get a photo booth as well as their full music, lighting and LED TV package. Sal helped us design our custom gobo with our names in lights, as well as a photo montage that played to music on the LCD TV screens. Extravagant Entertainment also came with their own photographer that captured pictures though out the night and showed them on the LCD screens as well! We were so glad we booked the photo booth because every single guest loved it and said how much fun they had taking pictures! My husband and I were thrilled that we received copies of all the photos that were taken by their photographer and from the photo booth! It was nice see pictures of parts of the night we may have missed! The music Sal played was AWESOME, everyone was dancing all night! My husband and I did not sit down all night; we were on the dance floor with every song! Our friends liked the music so much; they told us that they felt they were in an exclusive club! Sal is very talented at what he does! The lighting package we booked really made the difference in transforming the room and the dance floor into the perfect scene! Matt was our MC and he was on point with everything – he was very professional and not overbearing or annoying like some MCs can be. We had a great time and so did our guests! Extravagant Entertainment helped make our day special and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ service for a wedding or special party; they offer everything you could want!

Profile Picture Jean-Marie, 8/23/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I heard of Extravagant entertainment through some friends and scheduled a meeting for our wedding. After meeting with Sal, we knew instantly that we would hire him to provide the entertainment for our big day!! Sal was so enthusiastic about being a part of our wedding. On July 11th we got married, and as all of our guests would say, they never danced so much at a wedding before! The lighting, drapery, DJ setup, gobo and all other add ons that we got exceeded all of our dreams. The music, thanks to our DJ Sal, got our guests dancing from the very first song up until the last dance. Our crowd kept cheering "one more song" when the night was over. We would highly recommend this company for any party, big or small. We wanted a party and that's what they delivered!!!!

Profile Picture Janine, 7/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

THE ABSOLUTE BEST EVER! I just want to start by saying, I literally NEVER write any reviews online unless they are worth it. My husband and I have been to so many weddings over the years and the music was either horrible or just mediocre and it effected the ENTIRE night & we have never had fun at a wedding where the music was crappy. So after being to weddings where the music was just OKAY we really did our research and made sure we picked the BEST of the BEST for our special day.Our wedding ended up being THE best night ever not only because it was our wedding day but because of our amazing DJ, we seriously owe everything to you guys. We did not want the night to end! A group of my husbands friends & my friends are big dancers, however not ALL of our guests are dancers(our families & family friends especially)& literally every single person was on the dance floor the entire night, even my husband's 90 year old grandma! The dance floor was packed, everyone sweating up a storm until the very last song, and even after the last song, no one wanted the night to end. It was amazing & exactly what we had hoped for. My husband & I chose to use Extravagant Entertainment for our wedding May 23rd at The Rockleigh Country Club after being a guest at a wedding they've DJ'd and after hearing so many amazing reviews about them and it was hands down THE BEST decision we've ever made for our wedding. The music WAS the party. I cannot say enough amazing things about Sal and his DJ team.We are still to this day getting phone calls & comments from our guests about what a blast the wedding was & how great the music was & that it was the best wedding they've ever been to. If you are looking for the best wedding DJ out there, seriously don't even think twice about it, Extravagant Entertainment will make your party the night of a lifetime.A MUST for your wedding day! Thank you a million EXTRAVAGANT ENTERTAINMENT for the best night of our lives that we will remember forever. E

Profile Picture Erica, 5/23/14, 1 Review