28 Reviews for Extraordinary Cakes

Fresh Fruit (3)
Cupcakes (1)
Groom's Cake (1)
27 Extraordinary Cakes Reviews

Natalia was great to work with! Very responsive and affordable! The cake was also very delicious! We would high recommend!

Profile Picture Brian, 6/30/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes
3.6

Sadly we were disappointed with the final outcome. Natalia was very responsive and open to our ideas. Her execution however left something to be desired. The first thing we noticed when we walked into the reception is that the top tier was leaning. This worsened to the point that prior to its freezer destination it was sitting at a 45 degree angle. We had different flavors on two layers of the cake the first was very dense. The filling was supposed to be lemon cream cheese and we and many other guests did not taste the lemon. We contacted her because of her good reviews and her reasonable pricing. We have certainly learned that in the wedding cake world you get what you pay for. She has a lot of great qualities but did not deliver when it counts. For this we would not recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Shela, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

When my husband and I did our tasting with Natalia months before our wedding, we were amazed at how delicious all of her cakes and frostings were. Her buttercream is pretty amazing! She was wonderful to work with throughout the process and her prices are very reasonable! For our wedding we had 3 different flavors of cupcakes for all of the guests, along with a small round cake for us to cut into. Everything was beautifully done and our main cake was so moist and just as delicious as we had remembered! The only negative I could say is that the cupcakes were a little dry, but still yummy nonetheless so other than that I was very happy!

Profile Picture Elise, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Delivery, Private Tastings

We found Natalia online some time back, while researching for the most unique and affordable cake designer. Our upcoming nuptials had to have the most experienced and artistic vendors we could afford. Natalia's website spoke for herself and we knew we found our cake lady! When we had our tasting, she made it hard to decide on which flavors to select, as she puts real items into her flavorings! She will never leave you regretting to choose her! She is professional and affordable for the creativity she is able to produce and pull off! Thanks again for Joe's cake, as it was a first for her, and she conquered it!! We will definitely call upon her for any future cake creations we may desire. To choose Natalia is to select the BEST!

Photo for Extraordinary Cakes Review - Hopkins Wedding Cake
Photo for Extraordinary Cakes Review - Groom's Cake for Joseph Hopkins
Profile Picture Catherine, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Natalia, thank you for an amazing cake. Everyone loved the flavors and design. You were easy to work with and are very flexible. Thanks again!

From,
Jason and Loretta Tracy

Profile Picture Loretta, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalia was a pleasure to work with and the cake was beautiful and delicious.

Profile Picture Kristy, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalia was a joy to work with and her cake was definitely extraordinary-- my son-in-law and daughter's cake was chocolate with peanut butter filling, pumpkin with cream cheese icing, and chocolate with candy bar filling. The cake was not only absolutely delicious but Natalia placed the flowers on the cake, and it was absolutely gorgeous!! Completely captured my daughter's vision!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
4.7

Natalia was great to work with! She was very kind and able to fufill my vision of my wedding cake in a very short period of time. After searching through many bakeries in Greensboro she was the most affordable and her red velvet cake was delicious. We enjoyed working with her and highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Ja'Hana , 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Natilia did an awesome job on our wedding cake ! She has a good amount of flavors you can choose from. And she is very affordable ! I would post the picture but it I'm not sure how.

Profile Picture Brenda, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We chose Natalia after all the amazing reviews on WeddingWire. When we first met her for a tasting, she was professional yet down to earth. It felt like we had worked with her 100 times before. Her cake was amazing! We challenged her with a detailed grooms cake and she went above and beyond! Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful...and delicious! We could not have picked a better person to be a part of our day! Thank you Natalia!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

First of all our cake was perfect in every way! We had a three layer cake with three different flavors for our wedding and I really can't pick my favorite. Her prices are way better than anyone else and the detail was amazing! She was very friendly and always quick to respond! I highly recommend her for any cake you need done!

Profile Picture Elisabeth, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was exactly what we wanted. Beautiful and delicious for a reasonable price. Natalia was a joy to work with, and I would highly recommend having a tasting with her. All the flavors we tried were awesome and the price quote she gave us was so much better than what other bakeries were charging. We were really happy we went with Natalia and plan on contacting her again when our anniversary rolls around!! Thank you, Natalia!

Profile Picture MB, 11/10/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Meeting with Natalia was so easy! We came in and she had everything ready to go! We had already told her which flavors we were interested in tasting so she had all those and more. We picked our flavors (lemon and Strawberry) and then we spoke about our cake design. We wanted a very plain cake with 4 layers with some pearls around each layer and bows. Natalia Delivered flawlessly. It was as simple as sending her a photo and she made our dreams come true!

Profile Picture Brandon, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalia is amazing. She does a really good job. She did my wedding cake September 24. I loved the way it looked and tasted. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Travondia, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalia did an amazing job with our wedding cake! It was beautiful and delicious! She was easy to work with and very responsive to all my questions.

Profile Picture Sindy, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalia is amazing! Her cakes are delicious and she will go above and beyond to achieve the design you want for your special day. Her cake is fantastic and after our tasting I didn't want to pick anyone else. My dad and fiance said it was the best cake they'd ever had, as well as many of my coworkers when I brought leftovers! I couldn't be happier with the service and my cake! It was amazing!

Profile Picture User4826602, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit, Cakes

The wedding cake that Natalia made for my husband and I was absolutely perfect and she was wonderful to work with! She provided a scheduled tasting for us and was very responsive throughout the entire process. The cake was beautiful and she made sure that everything was set up perfectly the day of! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalia's cake was incredible! It was so incredible in fact that my husband and I didn't wait until our 1 year anniversary to eat the top portion. We actually ate it on our honeymoon. Throughout the process, Natalia was easy to communicate with. I told her to be very creative with the cake design because I couldn't decide what I wanted and I was pleasantly surprised with how beautiful it turned out. We also had so many compliments from our guests about the flavor. It was truly the best cake I've ever had. Thank you Natalia!

Profile Picture Estephanie, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalia, you are so sweet and talented! Thanks for helping make our night absolutely perfect. The cake was beautiful and every guest (ourselves included) thought it was just the best thing they had ever tasted. So sorry we missed you at the wedding and I didn't get to give you a big thank you hug! It was such a pleasure working with you--we'll be sure to pass great reviews along and will hopefully get to use your services sometime in the future.

Profile Picture Rickie, 11/7/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Fresh Fruit

Our cake was absolutely beautiful! We went for our initial tasting and was very pleased with how great the cake tasted. It was fresh and Natalia was very accommodating. Always professional and kept us up-to-date on the status of our cake the day of the wedding. Our guests loved it and her design was perfect! I can't say enough great things about her!! Would definitely recommend her to others!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I am not exaggerating. When I say Natalia delivers on her promises, she does. My 3 tiered cake was delivered on time and was a dream to both look at and eat. The cake was demolished by our guests because the cake was tasty. My husband and I had to get the caterers to save our cake because it was likely our cake would have been eaten. Also Natalia is kind and patient and a true artist. It was a pleasure working with her.

Profile Picture Topaz, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalia was absolutely amazing! She was so professional and helped me with ideas for the perfect cake for our wedding. We went with cupcakes and a small cake to cut so it wasn't extravagant but it was beautiful and delicious :) Everyone loved it. She also helped create the perfect grooms cake for my husband. He is an avid pirate lover so I sent her a pirate ship cake picture that I wanted and she did it wonderfully! Absolutely couldn't have asked for more and her prices are very reasonable. I would definitely recommend her for any event that you have.

Profile Picture User5165565, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalia's cakes were amazing! She had great communication with us and the cakes were on time, delicious, and beautiful! I WILL order many cakes from her again!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalia is seriously the best at Bridal Shower and Wedding Cakes!! she did my bridal shower cupcakes and they were so beautiful and so delicious!!!! When we met with her for our tasting she listened to every detail we wanted on our cake and what we wanted too. She is an amazing artist when it comes to a cake, I gave her a picture and the colors of how we wanted it to look it and I seriously almost cried on how beautiful it came out to be it was even better and the cake was soo delicious!!!! Everyone complimented on how great it taste and how beautiful it was!!! and she is seriously the sweetest person you will every meet!! She would respond instantly to any emails or calls I had. I would recommend her for any type of cake you are needing!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/14/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I loved how my cake looked!! First thing when my guest entered the venue was to go and take pictures of the cake!! Loved it, guest were so amazed!! Thank you for everything Natalia your awesome! :) Oh and delicious! !

Profile Picture Berenice, 6/21/14, 10 Reviews