Exquisite Wedding Cakes Reviews

Exquisite Wedding Cakes 5
Exquisite Wedding Cakes 6
Exquisite Wedding Cakes 7

Karol · Married on 04/16/2016

My son and his wife chose Louisa, owner of Exquisite Cakes, to design their wedding cake. Hands down this was the most gorgeous and best tasting cake I have ever had! She met with the couple for a cake tasting and design plan a few months before the wedding. I accompanied them and we all had a great experience. Louisa made us feel so comfortable. She had everyone laughing by the end of the session.
    Several guests at the wedding raved about the delicious taste of the cake and how beautiful the buttetcream flowers looked !
    I am looking forward to our next special event so that I can call upon Louisa for another beautiful cake!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Dana · Married on 01/16/2016

Louisa was fantastic to work with. We received a custom designed, four-tiered cake for 1/3 the price of most other places. She listened to what we wanted and put in her own ideas to help. The cake is delicious as well!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Malena · Married on 09/26/2015

Louisa was amazing. She went above and beyond to make my wedding cake special and beautiful. She also has the best butter cream I have ever tasted it's not super sweet like most.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Meg · Married on 09/25/2015

Louisa is simply the warmest, most wonderful vendor I had the pleasure of meeting during my wedding planning. Her prices are fantastic and the quality of her work is stunning! Everyone at our reception, even the hotel staff, remarked at how beautiful the cupcakes were. She was very open to our ideas and executed them exactly how I pictured them. If I dare rave about this woman anymore, her Red Velvet cake is the absolute best I, or any of our guests, have ever tasted!

Sent on 10/23/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/19/2015

Louisa is truly an artist! She took my daughters vision and created the most beautiful cake. The cake was not only beautiful beyond our dreams, it was delicious. Everyone at the wedding had nothing but positive comments. Thank you Louisa for making my daughter and son-in-law’s day even more special! I will definitely recommend you and will reach out to you when I have a need for special cake, perhaps maybe a baby shower! :)

Sent on 10/02/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 09/12/2015

Awesome! Words can not say how I was respected, felt like I was center of attention, and filled with compassion. So, grateful for the Louisa and her passion for her profession. She made my wedding day, with the horrible rain we had that day and then became a beautiful cermony & reception with our beautiful cake!!
    thank you so much!!
    Love Mr. & Mrs. Winand
    9/12/2015

Sent on 09/27/2015

Amber · Married on 09/12/2015

Louisa was the absolute best! From the moment I spoke to her on the phone I knew she was the one I wanted to create our wedding cake. My now husband was so impressed from our consultation we signed our contract that evening. Louisa was very quick to respond to any email or phone call. She helped me piece my vision together while improving everything along the way. Her cakes are delicious and the designs are flawless. All of our wedding guest loved her work. We highly recommend Louisa!!!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Nikki · Married on 07/25/2015

Louisa was great. She brought my vision out in my wedding cake! It was delicious and everyone loved it!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Lindsay · Married on 06/20/2015

I am already coming up on my one-year anniversary for my wedding, and I honestly can’t stop thinking about the delicious cake that I had at my wedding. I was so excited to order my one-year cake from Louisa and be able to taste her delicious cake again! Louisa was an absolute joy to work with and really made me feel at ease in placing an order with her to make our cake. She was able to make all my wishes come true and had so many different ideas to make my dream wedding cake possible. She was so knowledgeable about the different parts that go into creating a beautiful cake that I felt comfortable knowing that she was going to create something to fit my needs. My husband and I couldn’t decide between so many of her amazing cake flavors, so we ended up going with four different options, which Louisa happily did for us. We did a combination of cupcakes and cake, which was perfect for our outdoor wedding, so I definitely recommend either! Every step of the way, Louisa was there with me, even down to making a cute sign for my cake table! I loved working with Louisa and the cakes she makes are delectable, delicious, and decadent. I can’t wait to have my one-year anniversary cake to enjoy the sweetness again! If you are looking for someone you can trust, Louisa is definitely where you should go!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/23/2015

Where do I begin?!? Louisa is absolutely AMAZING! The cupcakes she did for my bridal shower were unique and gorgeous! Not only did they look amazing... they tasted amazing too! My wedding cake was so beautiful I didn't want to cut it! Louisa's attention to detail is truly exquisite and her cakes taste great! All of my vendors were amazed at how perfect the cake looked! Not only did she produce outstanding work, she truly went above and beyond her cake making expertise. She made the process effortless and helped reduce my wedding stress! The day I was supposed to pick up my cake tasting samples, I was running behind and Louisa drove to my location to deliver them! She perfectly matched my cake colors to a color swatch I gave her. She worked with my sister in HI to make the cupcakes for my bridal shower. I can not stress enough how wonderful she is!! If you are looking for the total wedding cake package, this is your girl!! Outstanding!!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Words cannot begin to explain how wonderful Louisa is. She is a down to earth present that truly loves what she does. You can taste her love for her craft in her food. She gets excited for all designs and is always willing to work with you. No matter how many times you call or email her, she is responsive and open to all ideas. She is a kind hearted, patient and caring person. If you want a high quality, unique and EXQUISITE cake or cupcake, please book with her.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Breeanne · Married on 07/26/2014

Louisa was fantastic to work with!! She was extremely prompt with replys and she was flexible with scheduling. She was able to take the ideas I had for my wedding cakes (there were 2) and make them even better, plus she was fun to work with. Oh and the cakes were DELICIOUS! I honestly can't say enough good things about her - I'd recommend hed to anyone!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Loved my cake! Everything about it was perfect! From the look and taste all the way to the price!! I would recommend her to anyone anytime for any reason that a cake is needed!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Jennifer · event on: 10/19/2014

Louisa did a 50th Anniversary cake for my parents. It was beautiful & the taste was amazing! Everyone was impressed with the beauty of the cake & the moist, flavorful layers. My father, who always turns down cake, really likes Louisa's cakes. Never turns down her cakes.
    I have been @ 5 other events where Louisa has provided the cake. Every cake has been delicious & beautiful!

Sent on 12/29/2014
  • User4661782 · event on: 12/28/2014

Louisa made a vegan 3-tier cake for my event. Everyone raved about how delicious it was, and how (for the non-vegan guests) they couldn't even tell it was vegan. It was moist and flavorful. One of the guests actually stuck her finger in the icing thinking it was too perfect to be real!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Tyrah · event on: 10/25/2015

Ohmyword! I wish I could submit a picture! Louisa created a 16th anniversary cake that I must admit was even more beautiful than our wedding cake. The level of detail and the cake flavors were spectacular. I wish she could come home with us and bake everyday. No one at the party was disappointed...except for us because they ate it all :-)

Sent on 11/02/2015

Sara · Married on 09/17/2017

Where to begin about this wonderful woman and her equally amazing desserts! Louisa from Exquisite Wedding Cakes is driven, passionate, creative and incredibly talented. She has such charisma and is a joy to work with. The day we had our cake tasting I was blown away; our samples consisted of moist cakes, decadent, silky buttercream and beautiful design work. She offered great ideas for flavor pairings too. She made us a gorgeous 3 tier buttercream cake and a large batch of cupcakes and our guests couldn't stop raving about how delicious every thing was. The desserts were mostly gone by the end of the day. I had changed my mind many times about the design and she patiently and gracefully worked with me until she had a clear idea for my final vision, which she executed really well! Her prices are incredibly reasonable; her desserts are worth every penny and much more. Thank you Louisa for the fantastic desserts. We can't wait to come back next year for our anniversary cake!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Exquisite Wedding Cakes's reply:

Aw. Sara. Thank you so much for taking the time to review me. Seriously, you guys truly made your cake a joy to do. It was truly a joy to work with both of you and all your ideas were so inspiring and very refreshing. I thank you so much for trusting me to make a cake for your special day and allowing me to be a part of it. A big congratulations to both of you and cannot wait till next year for your complimentary anniversary cake. Thanks so much once again.

2.0
      3.0
      3.0
      1.5

When we had our tasting, I was very excited because her cakes are absolutely delicious and beautiful! But on my wedding day, luckily I decided to go check out the reception room before my ceremony started because she was dropping off my cake, and in the middle there was supposed to be the monogram of the first initial of our last name. She had the completely wrong letter right in the middle of the cake. Luckily I was there to catch her before she left so she could fix it, not something a bride should be worrying about on her wedding day after paying a good amount of money for a professional cake. Then, during my reception I noticed the cake pops that were part of our order were no where to be found. She has beautiful and delicious cakes but must be missing some organizational skills because she only made my day more stressful.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Exquisite Wedding Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer Groff for taking the time to review me. As I explained to you earlier that day, unfortunately, that week I was quite sick. Seriously sick actually and yes, unfortunately, it did affect my work for which I apologized. Still your cake was gorgeous especially with the FREE sugar flowers that took me hours to make though I was experiencing vertigo! I was grateful that you were there to check the reception room before your ceremony, which is common practice for most organized couples and I was glad to be able to fix the monogram within a matter of minutes. Regarding your FREE cake pops, those were also delivered later and I'm sure you and your guests enjoyed those too! Unfortunately, people get sick, even" professional" ones do! I'm sure as a professional person yourself, you've gotten sick too and it might have affected your work. Still I'm sorry I got sick on your wedding day and I'll try to prevent that from happening in the future with my other brides and grooms. I'll take your review to heart and learn from it. At the end of day, you had a beautiful finished wedding cake, cake pops and a gorgeous wedding. I'm sure that's the most important thing! Your cake and cake pops were delivered, they were not missing. A few errors occurred, which happens in life regrettably, but I'm glad they were brought my attention and that I was able to fix them so nothing was missing! Still, I appreciate your sincere review and wish you many years of a happy marriage!