Exquisite Flowers Reviews

6 | Pelham, NH

6 Reviews for Exquisite Flowers

Tiffany · Married on 09/24/2016

I wish I could attach pictures in this review because the flowers Sue arranged for our September 2016 wedding were absolutely stunning. Our colors were plum, lavender, and grey, and the flowers she chose were beautiful. Our list was as follows,
    Cascading bouquet
    5 Bridesmaid bouquets
    loose petals for flower girl
    2 pin on's
    1 corsage
    10 boutineers
    swag of flowers for pagoda
    loose flowers for cocktail tables
    13 centerpieces
    toss bouquet
    The flowers she used were calla lilies, lady slippers, dusty miller, wax flowers, seeded eucalyptus, roses, and a few other things, there were so many different types I honestly can't remember them all. She did an absolutely amazing job, she was wonderful to work with and I could not recommend her enough!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Emily · Married on 09/18/2015

Sue did an excellent job with the flowers for our wedding. I didn't give her much direction beyond a general color scheme and that we wanted all in-season flowers, but she really exceeded my expectations! The centerpieces, boutonnieres, and bouquets were gorgeous and perfectly in-tune with what we wanted. My family has worked with Sue in the past, and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. We would absolutely recommend her.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Tara · Married on 07/21/2012

I didn't have to think twice before choosing our florist. My family and my husband's family have known the owners of Exquisite Flowers for many years. Exquisite Flowers always has the most amazing arrangements for any occasion. I called Sue more times than I can count to make a thousand changes! I couldn't make a final decision for anything.

Two and a half weeks before our wedding we had a terrible accident at our home where our wedding was to take place. Sue called me as soon as she heard just to ask how we were. We discussed the wedding briefly and she told me to call back when we were ready to start planning again. We had our wedding in July and our reception in September. We needed some flowers for the day of the ceremony and everything we had originally planned in September. Our flowers were beautiful and delivered on time both days. We are very happy that we chose Exquisite Flowers and would highly recommend them to any one for any occasion!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Karen · Married on 06/25/2011

My family, now-husband and I could not have asked for more BEAUTIFUL wedding flowers! Sue and Ed took so much time making sure we got EXACTLY what we wanted flower-wise, and they certainly delivered! They were absolutely STUNNING--the most vibrant red roses I've ever seen, and arranged perfectly. They are very reasonably-priced, HONEST people who really make every effort to take care of your every need. I cannot recommend them enough! A++++++!

Sent on 07/17/2011

Terri · Married on 05/17/2008

The flowers were unbelievably gorgeous! Sue was so helpful in choosing the flowers for our wedding. We told her what we wanted and she made the flowers even more beautiful than I could have imagined! And the prices are very reasonable!

Sent on 11/05/2008

Maura · Married on 07/14/2012

Great vendor - I had no problems with them. A family friend made our bouquets & centerpieces, but Exquisite Flowers did our boutineers & corsages. They came out lovely, and even satisfied my last-minute change in flower colors without problem or complaint. Very pleasant and easy to deal with. Would use again.

Sent on 08/12/2012