Exquisite Events Reviews

85 | Odessa, FL

85 Reviews for Exquisite Events

• Rachael

Rachael · Married on 04/29/2017

Overall, I really enjoyed working with Exquisite Events and the girls were very nice and helpful. There were a few small issues but overall, they were great. For months, I had worked with one coordinator and then the week of our wedding, I was told two different coordinators would be there. This was okay however for the Rehearsal, the one new coordinator seemed to have an outdated timeline which caused a little confusion and then for the day of, there was a few times where there were some issues with the coordinating. But overall, for the value & service, they were really great to work with. And the girls were all very nice! Would recommend to others!

Thanks!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Tia · Married on 04/22/2017

Having our wedding at the Tradewinds Island Grand Resort we were given the opportunity to work with Exquisite Events for our weekend planning and day of coordination. We worked with Lisa and she was awesome! Even though we only had her for the wedding day she went above and beyond to help us out for our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner the night before as well. She was very knowledgeable and capable of helping us get the things we wanted and needed to make our day perfect! I was able to communicate with her months prior to the wedding via email and phone calls. Her and Destiny were with us on our wedding day and they did an amazing job with setting things up and making sure things ran smoothly so that myself and my husband did not have to worry about a thing! Our wedding day was stress free and perfect and that would not have been possible without them! Kudos to Lisa and her team :)

Sent on 04/27/2017

Exquisite Events's reply:

Hi Tia,

Thank you so much for the great review. We enjoyed every minute of working with you and your family. Thank you for making our jobs easy and for being such a joy. Many many blessings to you and yours!
    L

Rosanna · Married on 05/04/2014

Ashley was my event planner for my wedding at the Trade winds in St. Pete. Beach and she was a great help on my special day I will recommend her and the trade winds to all the brides.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Nicole · Married on 04/07/2017

3.0

I live in South Dakota so I was hesitant to use services that I had not heard of. My travel coordinator expressed full confidence in using these services. I was very impressed, my day turned out to be my exact vision and there was no worry, no stress, I am so happy with the way things turned out!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Jen · Married on 03/31/2017

I had a great experience with my wedding coordinator Kalee from Exquisite Events during my March wedding at the barn at Old McMickeys! Note that I rated quality and value at a 4 instead of 5 simply because her services were provided as part of the fee I paid the barn, so I can't speak to the value or quality for the money since I don't actually know what part of payment went to them.

All that said though, Kalee was AWESOME. I had a very specific idea in mind of what I wanted (complete with a binder of instructions for set up) and she was so kind, gracious and patient about the whole thing. Never making me feel like I was a pain, even though I felt like I was being one. In the end the wedding was set up exactly as I had imagined and I had a wonderful time. Thank you so much to Kalee!

Sent on 05/10/2017
  • misheleanddaniel@yahoo.com

Michelle · Married on 04/10/2010

I was very pleased with the quality of Lisa's services. I would recommend her services. My only reason for not giving her a higher review is the lack of communication which led to a few mishaps. It was not one-sided, but again overall she did a very good job. I would have appreciated more of her time to talk about details, at times I felt a bit rushed. The end product was very beautiful and elegant, so I think we made the right choice.

Sent on 04/27/2010
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 04/09/2011

We used Exquisite Events for the day-of-event coordiantion. The package included phone calls and emails two weeks prior to the wedding and on the day of the event. We met with the vendor about three weeks before-hand to discuss details and perform a walk-thru. It seemed to us that the person handling our day may not have been the most experienced, but in the end we did not notice that at all. The team put together an itinerary for the day, handled all calls to coordinate vendors, and made sure the wedding party did nothing but celebrate on our special day. I would recommend their services. Trust me, on your day you don't want to place gifts for guests on tables or move flowers from the ceremony to the reception. They even made sure all our belongings were placed in our room for us.

Sent on 04/27/2011

Niki · Married on 06/04/2010

3.4
      3.5
      3.5
      3.0

I was a destination bride and Lisa thought of all the little extras I did not. She made my day more relaxed and carefree!!! Thank you!

Sent on 09/12/2010
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/13/2017

3.0

Ashley helped us plan our wedding for the last year. She was amazing!!! She was very quick to respond to all emails, helped make all of my ideas realistic, and helped us select some of our other vendors. She planned my whole day of timeline for me and contacted all of the vendors we selected to coordinate their arrival on our day. She made all of the planning very easy and stress free.

Unfortunately she had prior obligations and we had someone else as our day of coordinator. I would have given 5 stars all the way but we had some issues with our day of coordinator.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Lisa · Married on 12/10/2016

0.4
      0.5

My wedding was in December and I haven't had a chance to do my reviews until now. I would definitely not recommend hiring Lisa. I had numerous complaints from guests about her after the wedding, the grooms cake was put out with the rest of the desert and eaten before my husband or I could see it, my $100 rose petals were not put down the aisle, and along with numerous other things. She would only refund me for the grooms cake, nothing else. I was told by numerous family and friends that they offered to help her set things up since I was not able to be there or do anything due to my broken foot and I was told she refused everyone's help. I was not there but I believe what my family said. I was also threatened that if I left a bad review she would sue me for slander. I definitely wouldn't recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Exquisite Events's reply:

Unfortunately, after 10 years in business and 150 weddings a year, a client came along who is unstable, untruthful, and now will be seen in court.
    This bride tried to get out of paying us $900 for services rendered- $300 of my own money on the day of the wedding (to feed her and her bridal party during hair and make up & to cover for her changing her mind about services two hours before the wedding regarding another vendor I did not choose), this brides family was very nice and kept apoplogizing to my staff and I for her behavior. She was an hour and a half late for her ceremony and yelled at me, when I tried to tell her the sun was setting and we had to go, that "this is MY &@"$!?' Wedding. £¥•= the guests. This is about ME!!!
    Lastly, we did allow her friends to help, which wouldn't have been necessary if she had all of her day of items (including a Christmas Tree to be planted in the reception) on site the day before as planned and promised to me instead of 1 hour before guests arrived.
    And I also served from the buffet since the two people she promised to have there were a no show.
    Yes, the Grooms cake (vase with mousse) was placed on the dessert table as instructed by the baker and a guest took some. Very unfortunate, I assumed responsibility and I paid for it.
    After 10 years in business and over 1000 weddings I feel our reviews speak for themselves. Except this one which is full of lies. Which is why I had to respond.