81 Reviews for Exquisite Events

Partial Planning (4)
Full Planning (2)
Civil (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

I was set up to work with Exquisite Events while booking my destination wedding at the Tradewinds Island Grand. I did not originally think I needed an even coordinator, but I am SO glad that I was provided with one. I couldn't have done it all alone! Casey was great to work with! She was so helpful and attentive! She made booking my Florida wedding all the way from Michigan a breeze! The month or so leading up to the wedding I spoke with her several times via call and text. She was always so quick to respond with answers, suggestions & more. (Even on her days off and crazy hours of the night- Sorry Casey!) I mailed many decorations and accessories to her over time, when I arrived to my destination everything was there for me to see organized and neatly labeled. The day of the wedding she got all of my extra decor and special things set up beautifully for my ceremony and reception so that my family and I had nothing to worry about. I would highly recommend this company! Even if you are like me and do not think you need a coordinator, I assure you their help will allow you to truly relax and enjoy your wedding! Thanks again for making my day so amazing!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

Lisa was on top of everything. I called her with a short 5 mos left of the wedding planning almost in tears! I was so overwhelmed being a bride in PA and getting married in FL. Lisa was on call for any of my needs and breakdowns during the wedding planning.

Besides Lisa advising me on the best vendors which were all perfectly amazing, she was exactly what I needed and wanted come wedding day! She directed myself and the resort staff during the event to lead to a flawless wedding.
I would recommend Lisa to everyone!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Melissa, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am sooooo happy with the service and turn out of my wedding at the Tradewinds with Exquisite Events! Lisa and Ashley are amazing!! Lisa really went above and beyond to make sure my wedding is perfect! I cannot thank these girls enough for making my day everything and more than I dreamed of! I never stressed about anything with them!! They had absolutely EVERYTHING under control the entire process and everything came out perfect. I can't imagine going with anyone else!!! If you are thinking about booking these ladies... BOOK NOW !! Don't look anywhere else!!!!!!

Profile Picture Cat, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Our planner Casey was amazing! She was super personable and flexible and made everything come together beautifully! I didn't have to worry about anything day of the wedding and she really went above and beyond to make sure our day was everything we dreamed of and more. Both the ceremony and reception she set up were stunning! Highly recommend. Thank you so much!

Photos
Profile Picture Stormy, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Thank you, Lisa, for all of your help! My wedding went off without a hitch - better than I ever dreamed. I would definitely recommend Lisa and her team.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/4/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Working with Lisa and Ashley made my wedding (and life for those last few weeks!) so much easier. I had absolutely nothing to worry about from set up to take down. They dealt with all of my vendors, noticed things I missed (like adding an extra table, but then never ordering an additional centerpiece), they had tons of supplies on hand I was able to borrow and just the general knowledge of a first time bride/wedding planner like myself lacked. They were worth every penny. I would never plan a wedding without a planner and if you’re in the Tampa area, they are the best!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katherine, 9/16/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Exquisite Events was the day of coordinator provided with my wedding package at the Tradewinds Island Grand. I spent the extra money for the extra wedding planning package. Ashley was my assigned coordinator and was an absolute dream to work with! I was tasked with planning from PA and admittedly didn't have a creative bone in my body. She was able to take my small ideas and create an absolutely beautiful wedding. She was very responsive via phone and email and was an absolute joy to talk to. She made sure everything went off without a hitch, despite last minute rain during my ceremony. She checked on me frequently and even ran to my room to get a last minute payment I forgot to bring with me. If you're looking to calm your anxiety and have the perfect wedding, with someone who has a real vision for decor, please use Ashley from Exquisite Events. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

It's worth the money, the day of the wedding and leading up to it, I didn't have to worry about anything, I totally enjoyed the joyous day for my daughter. So if you have the money it's worth it especially if it's a destination wedding such as ours. And Exquisite Events is a great company to work with, Ashley and Kalee were wonderful and always wanted to please the bride in her vision for her special day. Thanks again for making the day special and stress free!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Absolutely wonderful! Made my whole day much more smoother than I could have imagined!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We are so pleased with working with Ashley. We hired Exquisite Events for Day of Coordination services. They executed everything we needed and more. Ashley was extremely responsive, organized and on top of things. When it came to our wedding day my partner and I were truly able to let go of everything and simply enjoy the moment. Ashley and her team had us covered - from making sure my veil didn't snag before walking down the aisle, to helping bustle my dress, to running up to the room to grab a check I forgot for a vendor, to keeping the timeline moving for the activities, to setting up our decor, and more. I literally had no worries on my wedding day. Thank you Ashley!

Profile Picture Danielle, 1/27/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

We worked with Ashley and she was incredibly helpful. She helped us find wonderful vendors and was extremely organized. The wedding day went so smoothly and everything was taken care of because of her attention to details. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We got a wedding coordinator as part of our package with Tradewinds island grand resort. At first I wasn't planning on having a coordinator but I am happy we did. Chloe did an amazing job at making sure everything ran smoothly and on time. She made sure we had everything we needed. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Amy, 7/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

So let's make one thing clear: I ended up doing a lot of the planning myself because I LOVE to plan things myself. I, however, needed someone who would be able to make my dreams become a reality and set up a very challenging do-it-yourself reception venue the day of the wedding. And boy, did Exquisite Events make it happen!! Lisa provided all of the extra things that I didn't have (extra centerpieces, uplighting, etc.) and set up the layout that I had designed for the wedding perfectly. She also recommended an EXCELLENT set of vendors (for example, our DJ from Grant Hemond, who kept people on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG, and she chose and dealt directly with the rental company who provided and set up our linens, tables, and uplighting) for us, and she was always there to provide the other thing that I needed the most--advice. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful, and Lisa helped truly make it happen!

Profile Picture Amy-Joy, 4/30/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Reception

Can I just start by saying that the whole crew at EE is just lovely! They are all professional, and very quick to respond to your inquires. I personally worked with Chloe on the day of our wedding, and had a few phone calls and e-mails with her prior. Every time we spoke she was full of enthusiasm and ideas for our big day. She really has a knack for putting a bride at ease and helping you figure out what is best for you! The day of, she checked in on me and then was off to set-up. I still cannot believe how beautiful everything was. I had a giant box of decor which she set up and made look even better than what I had imagined!! I was honestly just thrilled and so happy that we were able to work with Chloe and the whole team at EE. They truly know what they are doing and they really CARE about your day and making it what you have always dreamed of. I HIGHLY recommend them!!! Thank you EE, and thank you Chloe!! Working with EE and TradeWinds was the best! You went above and beyond - you are truly talented at what you do! Thank you for making our day so special!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 4/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

We worked with Chloe for day-of wedding coordination at TradeWinds Resort. Chloe did a terrific job!! She was professional, responsive, friendly & helpful. She confirmed details with all of our vendors the week before our wedding. She called me a few days prior as well (in addition to the final consult we'd had a couple weeks before that). She arrived earlier than scheduled on our wedding day. She checked in with me a few times throughout the day. She helped to make sure everything was set-up properly and that the ceremony & reception ran smoothly. She really did a great job!

Profile Picture Katy, 4/4/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Civil, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

Chloe was excellent! She was very attentive, helpful, and organized.

Profile Picture User6321849, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa was outstanding with helping us plan every detail of our daughters wedding. Everything was so beautiful. She provided a list of vendors she would recommend and attending most all our visits to help be sure every detail was covered. On the wedding day everything went smoothly and if there was anything that was going on she was right there to take care of it. Lisa did a fantastic job keeping everything on a timeline and moving along on the wedding day. Our day was perfect with Lisa's help.

Profile Picture Sherry, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Everyone at Exquisite Events went above and beyond to make our day extra special and stress-free. Ashley had great ideas and perfectly put together my vision in order to have exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Lynn, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Civil, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Partial Planning

Ashley was absolutely phenomenal. from beginning to end she made our lives so stress free on the day of our wedding. She really treats you like a professional should. I would recommend her to anyone i know getting married. Thank you again Ashley for making our wedding an absolute blast!

Profile Picture Christopher, 10/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning

Ashley Radtke was our day of coordinator and I couldn't have asked for more! She was there anytime I had a question. She was there the night before to walk us through the rehearsal. And the day off, she brought my vision to life. I had a vision in my head and had been collecting pieces to make the rustic theme all that I had envisioned. When I walked into the reception, it was more beautiful than I ever could've imagined! She kept us on top of the timeline and kept the wedding flowing smoothly all night. Hands down, this was my best investment for the wedding. I didn't have to stress about anything the day of my wedding. Ashley, you are truly an amazing wedding coordinator and I am so grateful you were there for our special day. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Julia, 4/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If I had any advice for a bride having a wedding bigger than 30 people, I would say get a day of wedding planner that is as awesome as Lisa and her team. They kept us on track the whole day and knew exactly what we needed at every point. We are so grateful to have had their support on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lisa, Christine, and Danielle were my planners. Lisa and Christine showed up the day before for a rehearsal and had everything in order. Lisa had the entire wedding scheduled out just the way we had asked, she took charge and explained everything and quickly answered any questions we had.

The day of the wedding Lisa showed up with her magic toolbox to help prepare the banquet hall and the setting on the beach. Once everything was in order Danielle and Christine took charge of everything and thank goodness they stayed until the end of the ceremony. They were so helpful with telling everyone where to go, what to do, where to stand they pretty much directed everything and helped us stick to the schedule. It was easy to see that they were professionals cause they were swift, sharp, and on the ball the whole time.

They were all so sweet and helpful in every aspect. I can't thank them enough they were professional from beginning to end and I'm scared to even think of how things would have gone had they not been there. Thank you for everything! ~David and Sara from Spain.

Profile Picture David, 9/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I really felt like we got more than our money's worth by hiring Lisa at Exquisite Events to plan our St. Petersburg, FL wedding. She was invaluable to me during the planning process and especially in the weeks leading up to the wedding. She handled communication with all of my vendors and made sure that the whole day went off seamlessly.

Profile Picture Mindy, 8/9/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We were married in Connecticut fourth of July weekend. I came to Lisa a few months before my wedding for "day of coordination" since I was planning my wedding from the west coast and needed some help. She was the ABSOLUTE BEST!!! Not only did she work with me the day of the wedding but she literally guided me for the entire month leading up and handled so many things that I would have never even known to do! She was so professional, honest and on top of every little thing. I am so grateful that I made the choice to go with Exquisite Events. I would have been lost without Lisa. Plus, she's super cool so you feel like you are working with an old friend!

Profile Picture Aubrey, 7/5/14, 2 Reviews