81 Reviews for Exquisite Events

Uncovered Outdoor (5)
Event Planning (4)
Indoor (1)
81 Exquisite Events Reviews

I was set up to work with Exquisite Events while booking my destination wedding at the Tradewinds Island Grand. I did not originally think I needed an even coordinator, but I am SO glad that I was provided with one. I couldn't have done it all alone! Casey was great to work with! She was so helpful and attentive! She made booking my Florida wedding all the way from Michigan a breeze! The month or so leading up to the wedding I spoke with her several times via call and text. She was always so quick to respond with answers, suggestions & more. (Even on her days off and crazy hours of the night- Sorry Casey!) I mailed many decorations and accessories to her over time, when I arrived to my destination everything was there for me to see organized and neatly labeled. The day of the wedding she got all of my extra decor and special things set up beautifully for my ceremony and reception so that my family and I had nothing to worry about. I would highly recommend this company! Even if you are like me and do not think you need a coordinator, I assure you their help will allow you to truly relax and enjoy your wedding! Thanks again for making my day so amazing!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning, Uncovered Outdoor

Exquisite Events helped coordinate the wedding of our dreams! They took all the inspiration photos we had and made it a reality. I am so thankful that the TradeWinds recommended Exquisite Events, because I don't know how we would have done it without them. We worked with several team members - first meeting with the Owner Lisa Mohyla to go over our vision. She was so enthusiastic and gave us her input based on her experience. Lisa reviewed all of our contracts with our vendors, and helped us negotiate some of the prices down. Then we worked with Ashley Radtke to select linens, accessories, etc. Ashley was so pleasant throughout the process. We mainly worked with Casey Judge for the rest of the coordinating and on the big day. This woman did not stop until we had everything as we wanted it. Before our wedding, she provided us and all our vendors with a full itinerary and timeline. When we had questions, she was there to answer them. When we had changes or input for the decor/ceremony/reception, etc, she was there to handle them. On the big day, Casey was there on-time and immediately took care of setup. When the TradeWinds didn't set up the ceremony chairs correctly on the South Lawn, my bridesmaids and mom told her about it and she fixed it. During the reception, she stayed on top of the timeline and reminded me whenever it was time to do the father-daughter dance, cake cutting, etc. It was such a pleasure working with the entire Exquisite Events team, and we would highly recommend them for your wedding or any special event.

Profile Picture Rachael, 11/18/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lisa was on top of everything. I called her with a short 5 mos left of the wedding planning almost in tears! I was so overwhelmed being a bride in PA and getting married in FL. Lisa was on call for any of my needs and breakdowns during the wedding planning.

Besides Lisa advising me on the best vendors which were all perfectly amazing, she was exactly what I needed and wanted come wedding day! She directed myself and the resort staff during the event to lead to a flawless wedding.
I would recommend Lisa to everyone!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding coordinator Casey did an amazing job organizing and making sure our wedding day was perfect. I can't thank her enough. Highly recommend Exquisite Events!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

I am sooooo happy with the service and turn out of my wedding at the Tradewinds with Exquisite Events! Lisa and Ashley are amazing!! Lisa really went above and beyond to make sure my wedding is perfect! I cannot thank these girls enough for making my day everything and more than I dreamed of! I never stressed about anything with them!! They had absolutely EVERYTHING under control the entire process and everything came out perfect. I can't imagine going with anyone else!!! If you are thinking about booking these ladies... BOOK NOW !! Don't look anywhere else!!!!!!

Profile Picture Cat, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Our planner Casey was amazing! She was super personable and flexible and made everything come together beautifully! I didn't have to worry about anything day of the wedding and she really went above and beyond to make sure our day was everything we dreamed of and more. Both the ceremony and reception she set up were stunning! Highly recommend. Thank you so much!

Photos
Profile Picture Stormy, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Thank you, Lisa, for all of your help! My wedding went off without a hitch - better than I ever dreamed. I would definitely recommend Lisa and her team.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/4/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning, Indoor

Working with Lisa and Ashley made my wedding (and life for those last few weeks!) so much easier. I had absolutely nothing to worry about from set up to take down. They dealt with all of my vendors, noticed things I missed (like adding an extra table, but then never ordering an additional centerpiece), they had tons of supplies on hand I was able to borrow and just the general knowledge of a first time bride/wedding planner like myself lacked. They were worth every penny. I would never plan a wedding without a planner and if you’re in the Tampa area, they are the best!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/16/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Exquisite Events was the day of coordinator provided with my wedding package at the Tradewinds Island Grand. I spent the extra money for the extra wedding planning package. Ashley was my assigned coordinator and was an absolute dream to work with! I was tasked with planning from PA and admittedly didn't have a creative bone in my body. She was able to take my small ideas and create an absolutely beautiful wedding. She was very responsive via phone and email and was an absolute joy to talk to. She made sure everything went off without a hitch, despite last minute rain during my ceremony. She checked on me frequently and even ran to my room to get a last minute payment I forgot to bring with me. If you're looking to calm your anxiety and have the perfect wedding, with someone who has a real vision for decor, please use Ashley from Exquisite Events. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
3.0

Ashley helped us plan our wedding for the last year. She was amazing!!! She was very quick to respond to all emails, helped make all of my ideas realistic, and helped us select some of our other vendors. She planned my whole day of timeline for me and contacted all of the vendors we selected to coordinate their arrival on our day. She made all of the planning very easy and stress free.

Unfortunately she had prior obligations and we had someone else as our day of coordinator. I would have given 5 stars all the way but we had some issues with our day of coordinator.

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Overall, I really enjoyed working with Exquisite Events and the girls were very nice and helpful. There were a few small issues but overall, they were great. For months, I had worked with one coordinator and then the week of our wedding, I was told two different coordinators would be there. This was okay however for the Rehearsal, the one new coordinator seemed to have an outdated timeline which caused a little confusion and then for the day of, there was a few times where there were some issues with the coordinating. But overall, for the value & service, they were really great to work with. And the girls were all very nice! Would recommend to others!

Thanks!

Profile Picture Rachael, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Having our wedding at the Tradewinds Island Grand Resort we were given the opportunity to work with Exquisite Events for our weekend planning and day of coordination. We worked with Lisa and she was awesome! Even though we only had her for the wedding day she went above and beyond to help us out for our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner the night before as well. She was very knowledgeable and capable of helping us get the things we wanted and needed to make our day perfect! I was able to communicate with her months prior to the wedding via email and phone calls. Her and Destiny were with us on our wedding day and they did an amazing job with setting things up and making sure things ran smoothly so that myself and my husband did not have to worry about a thing! Our wedding day was stress free and perfect and that would not have been possible without them! Kudos to Lisa and her team :)

Profile Picture Tia, 4/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

It's worth the money, the day of the wedding and leading up to it, I didn't have to worry about anything, I totally enjoyed the joyous day for my daughter. So if you have the money it's worth it especially if it's a destination wedding such as ours. And Exquisite Events is a great company to work with, Ashley and Kalee were wonderful and always wanted to please the bride in her vision for her special day. Thanks again for making the day special and stress free!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I live in South Dakota so I was hesitant to use services that I had not heard of. My travel coordinator expressed full confidence in using these services. I was very impressed, my day turned out to be my exact vision and there was no worry, no stress, I am so happy with the way things turned out!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Absolutely wonderful! Made my whole day much more smoother than I could have imagined!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had a great experience with my wedding coordinator Kalee from Exquisite Events during my March wedding at the barn at Old McMickeys! Note that I rated quality and value at a 4 instead of 5 simply because her services were provided as part of the fee I paid the barn, so I can't speak to the value or quality for the money since I don't actually know what part of payment went to them.

All that said though, Kalee was AWESOME. I had a very specific idea in mind of what I wanted (complete with a binder of instructions for set up) and she was so kind, gracious and patient about the whole thing. Never making me feel like I was a pain, even though I felt like I was being one. In the end the wedding was set up exactly as I had imagined and I had a wonderful time. Thank you so much to Kalee!

Profile Picture Jen, 3/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We are so pleased with working with Ashley. We hired Exquisite Events for Day of Coordination services. They executed everything we needed and more. Ashley was extremely responsive, organized and on top of things. When it came to our wedding day my partner and I were truly able to let go of everything and simply enjoy the moment. Ashley and her team had us covered - from making sure my veil didn't snag before walking down the aisle, to helping bustle my dress, to running up to the room to grab a check I forgot for a vendor, to keeping the timeline moving for the activities, to setting up our decor, and more. I literally had no worries on my wedding day. Thank you Ashley!

Profile Picture Danielle, 1/27/17, 10 Reviews
0.5

My wedding was in December and I haven't had a chance to do my reviews until now. I would definitely not recommend hiring Lisa. I had numerous complaints from guests about her after the wedding, the grooms cake was put out with the rest of the desert and eaten before my husband or I could see it, my $100 rose petals were not put down the aisle, and along with numerous other things. She would only refund me for the grooms cake, nothing else. I was told by numerous family and friends that they offered to help her set things up since I was not able to be there or do anything due to my broken foot and I was told she refused everyone's help. I was not there but I believe what my family said. I was also threatened that if I left a bad review she would sue me for slander. I definitely wouldn't recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/10/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Ashley and she was incredibly helpful. She helped us find wonderful vendors and was extremely organized. The wedding day went so smoothly and everything was taken care of because of her attention to details. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We got a wedding coordinator as part of our package with Tradewinds island grand resort. At first I wasn't planning on having a coordinator but I am happy we did. Chloe did an amazing job at making sure everything ran smoothly and on time. She made sure we had everything we needed. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Amy, 7/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

So let's make one thing clear: I ended up doing a lot of the planning myself because I LOVE to plan things myself. I, however, needed someone who would be able to make my dreams become a reality and set up a very challenging do-it-yourself reception venue the day of the wedding. And boy, did Exquisite Events make it happen!! Lisa provided all of the extra things that I didn't have (extra centerpieces, uplighting, etc.) and set up the layout that I had designed for the wedding perfectly. She also recommended an EXCELLENT set of vendors (for example, our DJ from Grant Hemond, who kept people on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG, and she chose and dealt directly with the rental company who provided and set up our linens, tables, and uplighting) for us, and she was always there to provide the other thing that I needed the most--advice. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful, and Lisa helped truly make it happen!

Profile Picture Amy-Joy, 4/30/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning

Can I just start by saying that the whole crew at EE is just lovely! They are all professional, and very quick to respond to your inquires. I personally worked with Chloe on the day of our wedding, and had a few phone calls and e-mails with her prior. Every time we spoke she was full of enthusiasm and ideas for our big day. She really has a knack for putting a bride at ease and helping you figure out what is best for you! The day of, she checked in on me and then was off to set-up. I still cannot believe how beautiful everything was. I had a giant box of decor which she set up and made look even better than what I had imagined!! I was honestly just thrilled and so happy that we were able to work with Chloe and the whole team at EE. They truly know what they are doing and they really CARE about your day and making it what you have always dreamed of. I HIGHLY recommend them!!! Thank you EE, and thank you Chloe!! Working with EE and TradeWinds was the best! You went above and beyond - you are truly talented at what you do! Thank you for making our day so special!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 4/10/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

We worked with Chloe for day-of wedding coordination at TradeWinds Resort. Chloe did a terrific job!! She was professional, responsive, friendly & helpful. She confirmed details with all of our vendors the week before our wedding. She called me a few days prior as well (in addition to the final consult we'd had a couple weeks before that). She arrived earlier than scheduled on our wedding day. She checked in with me a few times throughout the day. She helped to make sure everything was set-up properly and that the ceremony & reception ran smoothly. She really did a great job!

Profile Picture Katy, 4/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Chloe was excellent! She was very attentive, helpful, and organized.

Profile Picture User6321849, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa was outstanding with helping us plan every detail of our daughters wedding. Everything was so beautiful. She provided a list of vendors she would recommend and attending most all our visits to help be sure every detail was covered. On the wedding day everything went smoothly and if there was anything that was going on she was right there to take care of it. Lisa did a fantastic job keeping everything on a timeline and moving along on the wedding day. Our day was perfect with Lisa's help.

Profile Picture Sherry, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews