Exquisite Blooms Reviews

36 | San Diego, CA

36 Reviews for Exquisite Blooms

• sallythatgirl

Sally · Married on 11/28/2009

I loved the flowers at our wedding and am very glad to have found Sally. When working with her on the flowers, I really didn't know what I wanted. I knew what colors I wanted and that I liked orchids and that was about it! Sally was able to figure out something that would work well with our color scheme and wedding theme. The groom wore a kilt and Sally was able to find a matching tartan ribbon to wrap my bouquet with. It was a lovely touch! The flowers were beautiful and looked great in our photos. The flowers still looked fresh days after the wedding too. Sally was very prompt in her communication with me and very reasonably priced. I definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 01/09/2010

Lindsay · Married on 08/09/2009

Exquisit Blooms was the best decision I made for my entire wedding. Sally was not only our florist but also our day of coordinator. Sally was great and made me feel so confident that everything would go smoothly on our wedding day, and it did!

The flowers were so beautiful and I loved them so much. My bouquet was amazing and I wish I could have saved it forever. Everything from the centerpieces to the ceremony decor was just better than I had even imagined.

As a coordinator, Sally helped in so many ways even for just her "Day of Services" I would recommend her to everyone!! It was so great to just hand over all the last minute details so she could take care of them for me.

Sent on 08/23/2009

Melissa · Married on 07/11/2009

Sally was awesome. Everything turned out just beautiful. She was easy and fun to work with. Met with us whenever we needed. She did little extras for us at no cost. Her special touches earned rave reviews from myself and my guests. Everyone says, "I love the flowers!" I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/26/2009

Laura · Married on 08/02/2008

I loved my flowers. They were exactly what we wanted and reasonably priced.

Sent on 08/12/2011

Paula · Married on 08/05/2012

Sally is amazing!
    Our flowers were amazing!
    First of all, I visited many florist and flower vendors before choosing Exquisite Blooms. I wanted a specific bouquet and all flowers to match. Every other vendor I visited made up excuses for why I could not have what I wanted: those flowers don't come in that color, you can't make a bouquest with the flowers, those flowers are too expensie and you can't afford that.... But, Sally said, yes they come in that color, yes I can make a bouquet from those flowers, and yes they are affordable (one of the least expensive flowers).
    We gave Sally pictures and samples of what we wanted and al the flowers came out amazing. Our guests took home the centerpieces and LOVED them. We brought home the alter arrangements and gave one to our property managers. All our neighbors raved aboust the beautiful flowers!
    The prices were perfect for our budget! I would use Exquisite Blooms for all my future events!

2 tiny things:
    Sometimes, it took a while to get a response via e-mail, but we always got a response.
    My bridesmaids bouquets were slightly smaller than I was expecting, but in the end, my bridemaids preferred the smaller bouquets and I liked that my bouquet was not over powered.

Otherwise, 100% perfect!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Caitlyn Barker · Married on 01/03/2009

Exquisite Blooms is a fabulous business! Sally was wonderful to work with, she knew exactly what she was doing, and she found some amazing options that would work within my budget. Very flexible, she was responsive when we had changes to make and was an amazing help the day of the wedding. I reccomend her for any bride, especially brides who have a lot going on because I felt comfortable trusting Sally to make decisions without my having to worry about every detail. She delivered a flawless service!!

Sent on 09/24/2009

Alexis · Married on 07/08/2012

Sally was so great to work with! My main concern about the flowers was staying within my budget. I wasn't very picky about specific flowers that I had to have. I gave her the color scheme and general idea of the look I like. I also gave her flowers I hate and flowers I do like. She came up with a gorgeous flower plan using flowers that were in season and inexpensive. I provided milk glass vessels for her to use which also lessened our costs. Sally has incredible skills in not only flowers but with styling as well, and the day of the wedding the tables looked amazing! All in all Sally will work with you no matter what your budget and style finding the right look for your wedding. This is her best skill!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Minhthy · Married on 05/14/2011

Sally was so great to work with. I have a very rudimentary knowledge of flowers and just described what I envisioned and she ran with it. Her style is modern, chic and classy. I was able to trust her with everything for my wedding. Even when curve balls were thrown at her (I had requested green and white mums, but for the first time in floral history, there was a mum shortage nationwide), she dealt with them beautifully. She made my wedding gorgeous. Her responsiveness time was reasonable. She's better with email/text and got back to me w/in a week. Her prices are reasonable for what you get. She has great customer service. She was always willing to meet up and run over things or have supplies dropped off. The best thing about Sally besides her work was how easy it was to get along with her. I will definitely be using her again for any future events.

Sent on 05/19/2011

Elena · Married on 06/09/2012

I LOVED our flowers. Sally turned my vision into exactly what I wanted, and more! I was so so happy with how pretty everything was. She listened to exactly what I wanted and turned it into something even better!

Sent on 06/15/2012

4.2
      3.5

Sally did an excellent job on my flowers for my wedding on a budget. The price she quoted me was very reasonable compared to other florists..in fact it was the cheapest I had found.

But the flowers were gorgeous! I'm still getting compliments on the colors..I would definitely recommend Sally.

Sent on 10/15/2012
  • W

Will · Married on 11/13/2010

3.5

Sally was great to work with while we were planning. She was able to work with our budget and still provide great flowers. The bouquets were beautiful and the centerpieces looked great. The only thing that we didn't like was how our flowers were delivered and set-up. According to our wedding planner, the flowers were not delivered or set-up by Sally. The flowers were delivered by a teenage girl to the Church late, so everything was being set-up after half of our guests had already arrived. The flowers were set-up at the reception on-time, but someone mentioned that the teenage girl was sending text messages on her phone the entire time she was setting up the centerpieces. Other than the delivery and set-up, we were very pleased with how the flowers and centerpieces turned out and all of our communications with Sally were great. We were just a little confused as to why she did not handle our flowers the day of the wedding, which was the impression she gave us.

Sent on 12/12/2010