Expert Wedding Productions Reviews

Expert Wedding Productions 5
Expert Wedding Productions 6
Expert Wedding Productions 7

eileen · Married on 07/31/2015

Expert Productions was able to work with me on a very crunched time frame and still give me exactly what I asked to make my wedding day beautiful! They were able to take my ideas and make them a reality and the results were amazing! The ceremony and reception were just STUNNING! They made the process so much less stressful and really hit the nail on the head with exactly what I wanted. I am thrilled! I would highly recommend!!! Thank you again!!

Sent on 08/10/2015
  • User5312051 · 2+ years ago

Planning a destination from states away may seem difficult for some, however, Expert Productions was a vendor that helped make my planning easier from day one! I knew from my first phone call touching base with them, that they where going to be playing the music at my wedding. Estavon was our DJ and he was AWESOME!! He was personable with each and every one of our guests, he made sure the night was running smoothly, and he really hit our personalities with the songs he chose! I was so happy with Expert Productions and our dream wedding was perfect becuase of them! My husband and I would like to thank you for helping make our destination wedding everything we dreamed it would be!

Sent on 08/02/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/18/2015

The quality of service is excellent. Professionals throughout out the entire wedding!!!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Thank you so much for providing your outstanding DJ services for my daughter's wedding on June 12, 2015 at the Sirata Beach Resort. Everyone commented on how fantastic you were. The guest could have danced all night long! I can not tell you how grateful I am to have you as our DJ. Again thank you for a wonderful job!

Sent on 07/02/2015
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 06/08/2015

Expert Production was amazing! Videographer was super nice , and dj and steel drums was awesome!! Everyone kept raving how great they were! Also, get the photo booth! My guests loves every second of it:) Thank you again for such an amazing day!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Jackie · Married on 05/29/2015

Such an Amazing company!!!! Love you guys!!! You did an awesome job at our Beach wedding.... Everyone loved the Steel drums --- photo booth and the DJ!!!! Sara is such a pleasure to work with!!!!! Thank you again!!! I highly recommend using Expert Productions for your DJ needs.... :)

-Jackie

Sent on 06/08/2015

Such an enthusiastic company! Did a great job setting us up, I can't wait to see them at the wedding!!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Devin · Married on 05/25/2015

Expert Productions came highly recommended from our venue at the Sirata Beach Resort and I am so happy we decided to go with them! They provided us with Steel Drum player for our ceremony and cocktail hour and Dj during the reception! We also had the photo booth and the karaoke booth added on to the photo booth! Let me tell you right now. Hands down the best Dj I have ever seen! My guests never left the dance floor and I even got compliments on the choice of Dj. Everybody had a blast! When my guests made requests Joe was very happy to oblige! Everybody loved the karaoke booth and the photo booth! I loved how it went straight to the phone! Amazing what technology does and it was amazing how many people could fit inside it! Overall Expert Productions made me feel like I had the best wedding and night of my life! Thank you for that!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/03/2015

Expert production provided DJ and videography services for our wedding and both were outstanding! Our DJ kept the night going and people danced all night. The DJ was professional and made the process very easy by playing all the music we provided and filled in with music that we loved! Our wedding video is awesome and beautiful. We will enjoy it every year on our anniversary. I would recommend expert production for DJ and viedo services!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Krissy · Married on 05/02/2015

We used Expert Productions for our wedding on 5/2/15 and they were fabulous! The steel drum player for the ceremony and cocktail hour was a hit and made it all so beachy feeling. The DJ was awesome and played exactly the kind of music that our grouped liked. We were definitely a dancing group and he had no problems keeping us on the dance floor. They were a pleasure to work and always quick to respond. I'd highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/12/2015

brittany · Married on 04/30/2015

Great Dj! The wedding danced all night. We also used the photo booth and that was a huge hit as well! Very happy with our choice to go with Expert Productions

Sent on 02/20/2017

Alisha · Married on 04/26/2015

I used expert productions for steel band, DJ, and uplighting. The steel drums were perfect for our beach wedding! Our DJ was really great too. He played all the songs I requested and went with the flow of the evening. I recommend using them!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Julie · Married on 04/26/2015

We used Expert Productions for our destination wedding and had a great experience from start to finish. Planning our wedding from out of country was easy with Dawn's and Sara's help. They provided great customer service and quick responses. They were also very flexible as we kept going back and forth on considering additional services (steel drum player, additional DJ time).
    They have an online planning form you fill in before the wedding which contains all general information and details about your ceremony and reception. You can provide all your details and choose special songs up front so the DJ knows your vision.
    Esteban was our DJ for the reception and took care of the ceremony music as well. He did an amazing job, played all our requests and picked great songs from the general type of music we had requested. We enjoyed working with Expert Productions and highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Amy · Married on 04/18/2015

We hired Expert Productions to provide a steel drum for our cocktail hour and the uplighting at our reception. Both items were an extra expense for us, but totally worth it! The steel drum was a nice touch - about half of our wedding guests were from NY so this was a nice beachy touch. We loved the uplighting (we chose amber colored) - it gave the room a candlelit glow.

Sent on 06/04/2015

We couldn't be happier with Joe and Expert Productions. We got married March 28, 2015 at the Grand Plaza Resort on St. Pete Beach. We had a floor BOGO, videography, DJ service, and a steel drum during our ceremony through this vendor. It was great to have a "one stop shop" for all of those services. Beyond that, the customer service was one of a kind. They even welcomed us into their home!
    We used a website for our song selections and it was super easy to navigate. We had a party of a wedding because of Joe and that was exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Sharon · Married on 03/07/2015

This company was absolutely great to work with. They were responsive and really worked around our schedule and what we wanted. We used them for a photo booth at our Daughters Wedding....they were professional, set up on time and our guests absolutely loved it. When we needed them to stay and extra half hour they were more than happy to accommodate. I would recommend to anyone considering this service.

Sent on 05/08/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 02/21/2015

Josh was our DJ, his performance was exceptional & flawless!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Amber · Married on 02/14/2015

I loved working with Expert Productions. From the first time I called to speak to someone about pricing, which was very reasonable, I felt like I was in good hands. The people I spoke to were all energetic, flexible, and very fast at attending to questions I asked. Josh was our DJ for the night of the wedding and he was awesome. He had called the day before to make sure everything was to our liking and was very accommodating. He played the music we had requested and mixed it with guest's requests in a way that had people dancing all night long. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Expert Productions and would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/18/2015
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 01/19/2015

We used Expert Productions for our DJ service. We had a blast and got tons of compliments for our music. This was a great company to work with from start to finish. Planning a destination wedding can be an experience but everyone was so friendly and answered every question. There was a great array of music during the whole night. Thank you for helping us create such a memorable evening.

Sent on 01/29/2015

Daniel · Married on 01/18/2015

Expert Productions provided excellent Dj services. I had guest from different nationalities and he made it so fun for everyone. The office communicated with me and planned very carefully before the wedding. Everything was perfect and we are soooo happy with Joe. He took music request on the fly and kept everyone very happy!

Sent on 01/25/2015

Amanda · Married on 01/01/2015

Joe from Expert Productions made our reception perfect! We got so many compliments on the fact he was a professional mc who kept things moving along and played a variety of music that kept all our guests from 3 years old to 75 on the dance floor! He also helped my husband customize music for our ceremony. It was so special and are so thankful to Joe for going the extra mile to do that! You can't go wrong with Expert Productions- they are true professionals, are timely to respond and answer any questions you have and offer top quality service at a very fair price! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Jamie · Married on 12/06/2014

I cannot say enough about Expert Wedding Productions. They where very attentive to the songs I wanted played, and accommodated requests from my guests as well. Joe was amazing, and the music selections where awesome. Great value for the quality of service and attention to detail provided. I would recommend Expert Wedding Productions to all my friends and family. 5 star service!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Eric · Married on 12/06/2014

The vendor was prompt, communicated everything to us and was excellent during our wedding. I highly recommend this vendor. They made things easy and were great to deal with.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Jennifer · Married on 11/16/2014

Expert Productions did an amazing job at our wedding. Joe is amazing and has years of experience in the industry. I left almost everything in his hands (picking out specific music, etc.) and he came through. He is also extremely talented, playing the steel drums at our beach ceremony - it was the highlight of our wedding. Cherish was our officiant and everyone LOVED her. She took the time to get to know us and gave us a beautiful, personalized, quick ceremony. Our videographer was Pam and she is also very talented. She was very patient with us and had our video ready for us much quicker then anticipated. Everyone was very professional and fun to work with.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Andrea · Married on 11/15/2014

They did a phenomenal job! My photo booth and scrapbook were well organized and extremely neat and clean; staff was very personable. It was a riot to look through the scrapbook after the wedding, so much fun!

Sent on 12/02/2014