Expert Wedding Productions Reviews

Expert Wedding Productions 6
Expert Wedding Productions 7
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 10/07/2017

If I could give 10 stars I would! We had expert for our wedding this past weekend. Pam our videographer is amazing! I can't wait to see what she captured. We had the steel drums for ceremony and cocktail hour and our guests were so happy and excited, she sounded amazing on those steel drums! And finally, we had Josh for our dj. I cannot say enough good things about him. He is the type of dj you can only hope for when hiring one. He goes with the crowd, he listens to his bride and groom before the big day to get a feel for who they are what vibe they want for their wedding. I am so happy with josh. Everyone at the wedding was so impressed. "He's the best dj I've ever seen" is what I kept hearing all night and the next day. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't change anything. Expert productions is the best you will get! Thank you so so much for making our day flawless!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2017

Expert Productions was amazing at our wedding. We booked steel drummer, DJ and uplighting. The uplighting was beautiful. And Josh, was absolutely amazing. The dance floor was packed at my wedding the entire time! Everyone had such a blast. Josh made sure that everyone was informed about what was going on and was funny! He made sure everything progressed well and kept us informed and reminded on things we needed to know. Our wedding was truly amazing and everyone said how much fun they had. We can thank Josh for that! I highly recommend Expert Productions, they definitely did not disappoint.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Amy · Married on 09/16/2017

Nick and I just got married at The Postcard Inn in St Pete Beach. We hired Expert Productions for the DJ, Photographer, and Wedding Coordinator services, and they went ABOVE and BEYOND to make sure everything was perfect! Even got a special license for they could work at our venue! Joe, the DJ also played steel drums for the ceremony and cocktail hour (ladies, he plays Under the Sea just like it sounds in the Little Mermaid, just saying!) and then got the party started with a mix of songs that we had requested. Tina, our photographer, showed me a few of her favorite shots throughout the night, they looked amazing! She also had some great ideas for the photos like the rings on the starfish, and some fun group shots! And Cherish, our coordinator, I can not say enough good things about her. She had great advice while planning the wedding, made sure we hadn't forgot anything, and directed everyone to their places at the right time during the ceremony. The day of the wedding, you will need someone directing you where to go! All these people were so wonderful to work with, we HIGHLY recommend them!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Lynzie · Married on 07/27/2017

Expert productions was AMAZING! Our DJ, Josh, went with the flow so great even when we had a last minute change and a shy flower girl! He had everyone out on the dance floor ALL night long! Our photographer,Tina, was absolutely PERFECT! She was so sweet and I honestly felt like we had known each other forever!{we actually met for the 1st time on my wedding day} She somehow managed to get my husband, who HATES pictures to smile and cooperate for 5 whole hours! She's a miracle worker!!! She contacted me multiple times before I got to Florida and answered every question I had and provided wonderful suggestions that I had never thought of! We want to take a 1 year anniversary trip back to the area and we will definitely be calling her for family photos!!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Jenny · Married on 06/30/2017

Expert Productions did my officiate, 5 hr photography, 1 hr videography, live steel drums for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and DJ for my wedding at the Grand Plaza in St. Pete Beach. The DJ was timely, full of energy, and played the right songs at the right time. The photographer was awesome! She had amazing ideas for poses and included all the poses I wanted. She took the most gorgeous sunset pictures I've ever experienced. The officiate was very friendly, and took the time to get to know us to make our ceremony personable and meaningful. I would highly recommend Expert Productions!!! It was also very convenient having all the venders through the same company. I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Karen · Married on 06/10/2017

We had a great experience with Expert. It was so easy to use their website to request our favorite songs for the night and to provide all the needed info. My family (bride) wanted to use the photo booth at the end of the night because we had been so busy until then. When we went over they were just about done wrapping up for the night. As we walked away they came and got us and opened it back up just for us. We LOVED our DJ too and the steel drums. Thank you Expert!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2017

I can't say enough amazing things about Expert Productions!! They were truly one of the best vendors we chose for our wedding day. Our services included a DJ, steel drums for our ceremony, and uplighting. The uplighting added a nice touch to our venue, we chose white which was very classic looking. Joe (our DJ) played the steel drums for our ceremony, which really enhanced the vibe and is present in our wedding video, which I'm super happy about! As for the DJ services for our reception- OMG Joe was absolutely amazing and I couldn't have imagined a better DJ for our wedding day!! He read the crowd perfectly and kept the party going, there were constantly people on the dance floor, he also took requests too. He had such a great personality, and also followed up with us in the weeks/days leading up to the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly.

I loved everything about Expert Productions!! Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/24/2017

Roxana · Married on 03/11/2017

I specifically requested for Joe for our wedding at the Grand Plaza. I happened to see him DJ for my sister-in-law's wedding back in June and I thought he was absolutely great! Joe does not disappoint! He kept the party going and dance floor moving even though we had a morning wedding! We had so much! I would highly recommend Expert Productions to anyone getting married in the area. Cherish, the director of sales is who I was in constant communication with. She was just as equally as amazing, helpful and friendly! She responded to emails within an hour or less, and kept checking up on me and the wedding planning. Love love love this company!

Sent on 03/10/2017

I used Expert Productions for my wedding this past weekend, and they were absolutely fantastic!! The DJ helped ensure everything ran smoothly and was super flexible with accommodating anything we threw his way! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Lauren · Married on 02/25/2017

We were an out of state wedding on 2/25/17 and expert provided us with a DJ, photographer, videogrpaher and photobooth. Everything was AMAZING. All of their staff was professional, so nice and really seemed to love their job. Our family and friends all commented on how great the music and the photobooth was! Would suggest expert to any bride and groom out there! Thanks again guys for making our wedding great :)

Sent on 03/02/2017

Ashley · Married on 02/25/2017

Expert productions is by far the best DJ/videographer/photobooth in the area! We are so happy how everything turned out and were so lucky to have Expert Productions help make our dream wedding come true! We had Joe on DJ and steel drum and he did a phenomenal job! Pam was our videographer and she was amazing!!!! We could not have asked for a better group to help keep our party going!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Brian · Married on 02/23/2017

Advice I would give someone? My advice would be booking with another company would be a bad decision. Cherish, Joe and Tina at Expert Productions are so professional and so kind. Any questions we had, Cherish would respond in minutes, and her ability to make us at ease with laughter and jokes is rare. Joe did an awesome job DJ'ing the event, and he was on top of everything during the ceremony. Tina did a terrific job handling all photo requests, too. I didn't catch the person's name who operated the drone, but although I haven't seen the footage yet, her work is going to be awesome. Considering my best friend got married and the DJ alone was $2000, this drone, photography, DJ and officiant for around that price is unbelievable and can't be beat.

Joe, Cherish, Tina- thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Karen · Married on 02/11/2017

Need a DJ or steel drums. Joe is the best. He played the steel drums during the ceremony and cocktail hour then flawlessly moved to the dinner reception where he played MC and DJ. He helped make the evening flow so smoothly. Had people on the dance floor all night. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Lindsey · Married on 02/11/2017

THE GREATEST COMPANY I have ever worked with. We booked the Steel drums, DJ, Photography, Videography, Photo booth, monogram and uplighting package. First off, it made it wonderful that it was a one stop shop and we did not have to go through multiple vendors. Tina and Pam were amazing not only working with us to get the photoss we wanted but also as a team. I had no idea that Pam was going to "interview" our guests for the video. It was such a special touch, we cannot wait to see the video. Tina was so perfect and placing/staging us just so for the most wonderful pictures. Following us around to get more candid shots as well as us with our guests was so great. As a team they made it so comfortable and natural to just be us and not feel like we were on a runway. Joe is so amazing! From the steel drums to DJ. Our guests LOVED that he played guns and roses on the steel drums. We loved that he kept our guests dancing all night long. He took requests, kept everyone moving, and was such a joy. Our photo booth techs were great and so sweet. We absolutely love the photo booth scrap book with their added touches. The props blew us away. They were fun and creative. From the glasses to hats to props and beyond. We loved the added touched on the scrapbook and they kept it so organized. From the bottom of our hearts, we can't thank each and every one of you enough for making our day so incredibly PERFECT! No words can describe how FANTASTIC this team is. Don't think twice, BOOK THEM!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Cindy · Married on 02/03/2017

Expert Productions is an awesome company to do business with. I booked them for a photographer, photo booth, up lighting, and a last minute DJ. My DJ did not show up to my wedding and Expert was able to save the day by providing me a DJ 30 minutes before the ceremony. Everyone at Expert is professional, friendly and a pleasure to do business with !

Sent on 02/15/2017

Roberto · Married on 01/14/2017

Amazing and friendly staff! Very responsive and always ready to help! Our photographer Tina was amazing and our DJ Thomas was lots of fun! Our guests enjoyed every second! Josef and Roberto 1/14/2017

Sent on 02/13/2017

Brittany · Married on 01/14/2017

Joe was our DJ and did live steel drums during cocktail hour. The music throughout entire evening was perfect! We also had Cherish as our officiant and she made things smooth and easy. Expert did uplighting and a photobooth as well...the photobooth had 2 attendants which we appreciated! They even put copies of the pictures in a book for us! Super accommodating throughout our many changes during planning. Strongly recommend!

Sent on 07/04/2017

This company is great! My up-lighting at my wedding venue was so beautiful! Their DJ services are spectacular and they make the best wedding videos! Definitely go for an all in one with this company! We had the photobooth at our wedding and it was such a blast!

Sent on 03/23/2017
  • Sara852

Sara · Married on 11/13/2016

I cannot even give this company enough stars!! I live outta state and planned my entire wedding off our venue recommendations and reviews on wedding websites, the second I emailed Expert and got an instant response from Sara I knew this was the company!! We ended up booking Dj, steel band AND photo booth! We were on a tight budget and they worked with us to get the best pricing for booking multiple services and we ended up going from the photostand to the photo booth and I don't regret one thing with this company! Sara and I went back and forth for months answering all my questions (and I had a ton) she was always getting right back to me and never had a doubt! We didn't tell anyone about adding steel band and it was a hit! Our family raved and it was the perfect touch to our "beach" ceremony! They also had a best music selection!! Then we did the photo booth and after they gave us a book with photo strips and notes from our guests and we LOVED being able to have that keepsake and sit down and go through it when we got home! And Joe!! We cannot say enough great things he was our Dj and there was not a second our dance floor was dead! He did amazing!!! We choose a lot of music then had him kinda take charge and it was amazing! The dance floor was FULL the entire night! I He never missed a song or anything special we wanted to do! And everyone at expert was just so friendly and we loved going to meet them all a month before and put faces to the emails and phone calls, actually ended up siting and talking for like 2 hours!! One of my FAV vendors was you!! Thank you all for making my day so special and I hope to just come and visit you guys again sometime and buy you all a drink! You guys are amazing!!!
    Oh and not to mention my friend who did our video called me last night and said expert sent her a copy of our vows they recorded and to add to our video... that is just another way this company went above and beyond to make my day so special!!!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Crystal · Married on 11/12/2016

Expert Productions was awesome to work with! We used them as our DJ, officiate and videographer for our wedding.

The steel drums on the beach for the ceremony and cocktail hour was absolutely AMAZING!!! The DJ knew how to keep the party going, every one danced that night, even the grandparents! He kept the evening on track and was on cue at all the right times. (Even a surprise dance we asked him to throw in the mix at the spur of the moment, we asked him to pick the song. He handled it fast and no one noticed it was a last minute change up.)

The officiate had a great personality and made the ceremony very personable and entertaining. He was very helpful throughout the rehearsal and ceremony. He was very fast in getting a copy of the marriage license to us prior to leaving for the honeymoon.

I'm still waiting on the video but I'm sure she captured all of the important parts and good times. I remember seeing her move around the room getting all of the details people dancing.

I highly recommend this company to anyone! It is important to them to make sure your big day is extra special. They are organized, on time, professional, friendly and just all around amazing! Thank you again Expert Productions! :)

Sent on 11/30/2016

Annaka · Married on 11/12/2016

We loved working with Expert Productions. We communicated through email and they were very responsive. We loved how our wedding ceremony and reception turned out. We had a great time with the DJ!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Cindy · Married on 11/05/2016

Look no further. They did our son's wedding ceremony and the reception party. The DJ Andy was fabulous. I never worried that they were on their game- great communication, and they totally exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 11/07/2016
  • Lynne

Lynne · Married on 11/05/2016

These guys were SO incredible. Joe is FANTASTIC! We used them for several different aspects of our wedding. We hired them for DJ/Steel Drum (Joe), videographer (Pam), up-lighting, photobooth (Kathleen) and officiate (Cherish). They were all so wonderful. We got married in Sarasota and they are out of St. Pete but everything went so smoothly. Everyone was on time, things looks wonderful. The steel drum was absolutely beautiful. Joe was friendly with my guests, took requests, made sure everyone has a hell of a time. I would highly recommend using these guys. It's amazing what you get for your money! They do not disappoint!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Alyssa · Married on 10/15/2016

I cannot say enough great things about expert productions! They made our wedding day perfect! The steel drummer for the ceremony was the perfect touch and I got a lot of compliments from guests about how nice it sounded.

Dj for the reception was fantastic; called beforehand to make sure he was on the same page, was very flexible and had everyone on the dance floor. He also made sure everything was on schedule as we had planned.

Videographer was so great to work with and I know she got wonderful shots. Can't wait to see how the video turns out, I'm sure it will be wonderful!

I recommend this company to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Jimi · Married on 10/15/2016

Expert Productions was absolutely fantastic to work with. They took care so many of our wedding needs, from our video, photo booth, and our music. Their DJ was great! I would absolutely recommend that anyone looking for great music and a fantastic staff work with Expert Productions. They were worth more than what we paid for them.

Sent on 10/22/2016