39 Reviews for Experience & Creative Design, Ltd.

User Photos
Non-Floral (3)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
39 Experience & Creative Design, Ltd. Reviews

Rudy and David definitely know how to make your vision a reality. I never knew I could care so much about flowers until I saw their work on my wedding day. They definitely put a lot of TLC into their work and completely nailed by bohemian style. I can guarantee you won't be disappointed should you choose them for your special day!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Rudy and his team could not have been more helpful! They went above and beyond what I was expecting from a florist. They assisted with decorations (from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the reception) as well as floral arrangements, there was not a single thing I had to worry about. I would highly recommend this business!

Profile Picture Cate, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Words cannot describe how amazing Rudy and David are at Experience! Their entire team is unbelievably professional and meet all the many challenges that are inevitable when planning a wedding. We had some last minute challenges with our logistics for our wedding and they ensured the day was seamless from start to finish. As a Bride, one of the challenges of working with vendors is trying to describe your vision which I struggled with. Somehow Rudy and David were able to translate and deliver exactly what we envisioned for our day - even when we couldn't articulate it! No detail was too big or too small for Rudy and David and it can together for a magical evening. They worked incredibly effectively with my parents through the planning process. Rudy and David are more than floral designers - they are friends! I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a professional, dependable, creative, patient, and superb team. Bravo!!! Will be only working with them in the future for all floral and decor needs.

Profile Picture E, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Due to the price of most flower vendors, we originally planned on making our own bouquets. However after one failed attempt and my mom reading an article about the top 10 things you should never do for your own wedding, we decided to look further into professional flowers. I went in with an idea of what I thought I wanted and after meeting with Rudy, had a completely different one. And I could not be happier with the results! Rudy and his team did an amazing job on the flowers for the wedding party and our cake! The flowers lasted all night, even after being out in the heat as we took pictures before the ceremony and reception. The flowers were delivered to the venue as close to the time we needed them as possible and they even helped with any necessary set up for the flowers! The bouquets also doubled as the table decorations for our head table!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rudy and David were amazing! They worked with me and my mom to achieve the wedding of my dreams. Not only did I get my Wedding Flowers through them, but we also got our linens, and other Decor from them! We walked into our first meeting with them already planning on not signing anything because we thought these guys were going to be extremely expensive but the only place that would likely be able to achieve the look we were going for. Well after sitting down and getting a preliminary estimate we were floored. It was more than 50% less than what were expecting to pay and we signed the contract on the spot! The only thing i wish they did was a bouquet mock up.

Photos
Profile Picture Victoria, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The Experience staff took my wedding vision and brought it to life. Rudy and David are incredible artists and I could not be happier with our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. It was breathtaking and our friends and family haven't stopped talking about it.

Profile Picture ariel, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Rudy dealt with my bridal flower meltdown with the utmost professionalism and made me the happiest bride! Our venue said "this is the best set up we've ever seen!" It was perfect!

Profile Picture Maxine, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The owners and staff at Experience and Creative Design as well as their sister company, Tablecloths for Granted are always willing to go above and beyond what is asked! I used them for linen rentals and ceremony décor and was so pleased with everything they set up. I used pipe and drape as a backdrop to my ceremony and Rudy and his staff set it up beautifully and even came back to the venue after the ceremony to take part of it down, that I didn't want at the reception. They are so accommodating and happy to make your day a dream come true! I would definitely recommend using Tablecloths for Granted for linen rentals and Experience and Creative Design for all of your wedding needs!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rudy and everyone we spoke with at Experience were absolute wonderful to work with. The flowers in our bouquets and centerpieces were breathtaking! We also rented candles and had flowers for our cake and isle way. Everything the day of our wedding turned out beautiful and Rudy took care of everything the day of, there was nothing we had to worry about. They were also very accommodating with any requests we had and also made wonderful suggestions for flowers in our centerpieces that made them just perfect!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/26/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Rudy and the rest of his crew were wonderful throughout our whole wedding planning process! Rudy did everything he could to ensure we would be pleased with everything. All the flowers and center piece arrangements were gorgeous! They truly did a wonderful job :)

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rudy was so great to work with for our wedding! I was so nervous about the flowers and as soon as I stepped into the ballroom I was blown away. All our centerpieces looked amazing and the bouquets were even better! We originally decided against having them do our sweetheart table because we thought we would be able to decorate it ourselves but we changed our minds at the last minute and Rudy had no issues and made our sweetheart table arrangement so beautiful. He listened to everything we wanted and really made our vision come true. Would definitely recommend Experience & Creative design!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Rudy was amazing and his work truly reflects his love and devotion in the business. I cried when I saw my flowers because they were so much better than what I envisioned. Rudy was great to work with and really listening to exactly what I wanted. He delivered flowers to the house I was getting ready at so we could have them for photos. The church looked beautiful and the arrangements were truly breathtaking. The venue was amazing and every detail was spot on. Rudy is truly a professional and amazing person to work with. I would definitely work with Rudy for any big event we have in the future and would recommend him for any service. I could not have asked for a better day with the service we had provided.

Profile Picture Cait, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I don't even know where to begin, Rudy and David exceeded my expectations with my wedding and delivered amazing flowers and decor; they listened to exactly what I wanted and gave me more. The decor, flowers & bouquets they provided for my venue and ceremony were breathtaking, everything was beyond perfect. Rudy and David were there thru every step of the planning process. I came to them with the idea to use the LED tree they have as a way to display my place cards for my guests, I wanted all of my place cards strung from ribbon attached to the tree branches and they made it happen; The tree along with my centerpieces were the talk to the wedding and I will never forget how it looked in that room. Rudy and David were able to make my dream wedding a reality with the amazing flowers and decor them and there team created for my wedding. Rudy and David and their team are an amazing and they can make any girl's dream wedding become reality. I would recommend them to everyone I know!! Thank you Rudy, David & the Experience & Creative Design team, you are all truly amazing!!

Profile Picture Michele, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

It was an absolute pleasure working with Rudy & David from Experience for our 1/16/2016 wedding at Saratoga National Golf Club. Each time we met with Rudy, he was extremely easy to talk to and professional. He quickly responded to my e-mails and accommodated all of our needs. My (the bride's) bouquet was beautiful, as well as all of my bridesmaid's bouquets. The pew bows at the church were gorgeous. The ballroom at SNGC exceeded my expectations. I was speechless when we were taken in to see the ballroom. The only word I could think of to describe the atmosphere was "heaven." Rudy made my vision for my dream wedding come true. Thank you!

Profile Picture Erica, 1/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rudy & Dave were great to work with in planning the floral decor and centerpieces for my New Years Eve wedding. They take great pride in the work they do and strive for everything to be perfect for you on your special day. They even waited with me before I walked down the aisle to make sure my bridesmaids and I had our bouquets positioned just right and nothing was out of place. The mantle of the fireplace was decorated with a floral arrangement and a number of candles making the lighting and mood just right at my ceremony & the centerpieces were the perfect combination of fun and romantic; just what I had envisioned for my NYE wedding night.

Profile Picture Erin, 12/31/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Rudy, his assistant, the florist, and all othesr involved went above and beyond my expectations throughout the entire process. I came in for the first time jut a few weeks before my wedding, with specific opinions , yet very few ideas of how I wanted everything to come together. Rudy worked with my short time frame, and a pretty strict budget, yet stil managed to make my wedding even more beautiful than I had hoped. The large floral displays at my altar were grand and gorgeous, my centerpieces and bouquets were put together beautifully exactly as I wanted, and he also brought a TON of flowers for my cake (I thought I would only get a few here and there with my budget!). I can't say enough how beautiful everything came out. However, it is really the level of service they provide at experience that makes it exactly that---an experience! Rudy and his assistant(I'm sorry, her name slips my mind) stayed well into my wedding to ensure everything went exactly as planned. Rudy even stood behind my father and I at the beginning of the aisle to make sure my dress didn't catch the aisle runner they made me, and to tell us when to walk! He also moved all of my draping/piping, aisle decor, etc to the sweetheart table before the reception. During my wedding, these are the things I was afraid would be left with no one to do them, and he took care of all of it without issue of any kind. I would (and have!) recommend Experience to any bride I know. They will make your dreams a reality without sending you to the poor house in the process.

Profile Picture Ali, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

David and Rudy did an amazing job at my wedding. They exceeded my expectations, my venue was beautiful. My flowers for my wedding we're gorgeous, my bridesmaids flowers were gorgeous, they are top notch. David was by my side the entire time, I got dirt on my dress and David kept me calm and used a toothbrush to help get the stain out, what vendor do you know who would do that? If I could give David and Rudy 20 stars I would. Thank you David and Rudy for making my wedding beautiful.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rudy Grant and his team at Experience & Creative Design were wonderful to work with. I planned everything long distance, and needed to rely on Rudy for his local knowledge and familiarity with my venue. He knew just how to arrange everything to maximize the beauty, and helped to make the day perfect. We selected the flowers together by talking through what I liked and looking through some pictures I sent, and the flower arrangements he created were elegant and lovely without being fussy. Rudy has an excellent sense of style - he will not steer you wrong.

Profile Picture User5408628, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Experience's creative minds made the most magical party for us. Not only were their ideas unique and exciting, they read our intentions to a tee. They met several times with us both at Experience and at the venue to make the most of the site we were using. No challenge or wish was too much for them to contend with. They know how to listen and bring to life, the various ideas we had. They combined their efforts with a tremendous knowledge of other vendors in the area who could make the whole theme come together, seemingly, effortlessly! They never made me feel as though any request was a bother for them, even when that request came at the last minute. With their extensive knowledge of what needed to be done during a party of this size, they suggested set ups, etc., that made things flow much more smoothly than if we had been trying to do everything on our own. Great party planners, easy to work with and a delight to share this great event with. Using Experience was a very smart move on my part!

Profile Picture Linda, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

My wedding day was perfect and was topped off by the exceptional service and talent provided by Experience. My Bridal bouquet was absolutely beautiful and so were my bridesmaids. I received so many compliments on how elegant the table arrangements and décor were. Rudy and his team were very attentive to each and every detail and I would highly recommend their service to anyone seeking flowers or decorative elements for any event.

Profile Picture Tiffanie, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I could not have asked for a better florist to work with for my special day. They surpassed my expectations and when I walked into the reception room I could not have been more impressed. Experience used everything they knew to make the rooms and flowers look amazing. My bouquet, along with the bridesmaids' bouquets were gorgeous. They even stayed for the ceremony to make sure everyone was set when they walked down the aisle! I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Abbie, 7/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rudy and David made my dream wedding come to life. They are incredibly profesional and their eye for design is impeccable. Upon arriving to our wedding venue, I turned the corner and gasped when I saw the reception room. It was breath taking. After years of planning, saving and stress the sight of their beautiful work made it ALL worth it! I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Jenelle, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rudy and his team did an amazing job! Everyone LOVED those feather center pieces!! Rudy is kind, he is patient, he is brilliant! I went in there with a vision of a 1920's great Gatsby wedding with a very small budget. He made it work!! Gave us very reasonable prices, but most importantly directed us towards items in our budget, and within our theme or vision. He didn't even bother showing us other things because he didn't need to!! He knew what I wanted, and he nailed it every time!! He make this $3000 budget look like a $20K buget! The set up for the ceremony was just exquisite, the rose topiaries, and the orbs, the pipe and drape. The reception was a true unveiling!! When guests came out to find their tables they were gasping at those huge feather plume center pieces! NOT TO MENTION my beautiful brooch bouquet with feathers and over 30 brooches!! Thank you Rudy and Team!! WE APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HAD WORK!! And flexibility with changes right up until the last minute!!

Profile Picture Jill, 3/29/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Rudy & David and their team put together the most amazing wedding for us! They listened to our ideas and then created the most amazing spaces for our entire weekend of events! Completely professional, they worked seamlessly with our venue team to create our dream wedding. I did not have to worry about anything leading up to the wedding weekend and certainly nothing during the weekend! Their ideas were brilliant and executed flawlessly - absolutely breathtaking!! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Rowan, 6/21/14, 4 Reviews