7 Reviews for Exhibit 'A' Brewing Company

Cash Bar (1)
Liquor License (1)
Open Bar (1)
Barware (1)

Hi! I just wanted to let the "I need a Venue" world know about Exhibit 'A' Brewing company! We had our daughters Bridal Shower there March 24th. I have NEVER been so impressed with the planning, communication and hands on doings from Mr Kelsey Roth. From the 1st email to the last broom being pushed for clean up, Kelsey was there from start to finish! We knew what was available, what was needed and when we got there, there was Kelsey ready and waiting! Between him and the Bartender (sorry, didn't catch the tall guys name in the hat), we didn't have one thing to worry about. Glasses were picked up when empty, tables and chairs were brought over when needed and never did I see a trash can that was full! (they were always being emptied)! At the end of the shower, Kelsey got right on clean up with us, he was so helpful! It was an absolute pleasure to work with him for the shower. I have 3 daughters and have planned my share of events for them and others, however, this was the BEST! Nothing but 5 (if I could give 10) stars for the entire staff at the brewery, Especially Kelsey! couldn't have done it without you!!!! Thanx so much again!!! Donna

Profile Picture Donna, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had my husband’s 40th here and we couldn’t have been happier. The staff is so friendly, professional and helpful. The venue is great for dancing and mingling and I was able to add a lot of personal touches which made everything look elegant yet fun. The overall cost was very reasonable, especially compared to a lot of similar types of locations. I would definitely have another party here!

Profile Picture Lexi, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Beer, Liquor License, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Glassware, In-House Bar, Wireless Internet, Parking

Exhibit A is seriously amazing. My boyfriend and I love this place so much! I decided to throw a surprise 30th birthday party for him here, and was able to book their small private area in the back of the brewery. Kelsey was so easy to work with and was very prompt in responding to all of my emails. He also answered my thousands of questions haha. The day of the party, he was there to greet me and help me set up some things. He introduced me to Adam and Meghan, who were both working the bar that night and would be there to help me with anything I needed. They were so amazing! I was able to set up catering I brought in from Chipotle, and put up a few decorations in the room. While I was setting up, they even brought me a beer to enjoy! Adam made sure to check in through out the night and was so friendly and professional. We also had a private tour of the brewery for the whole party, which was really cool. I can't say enough about this place and the people who work here. And obviously, the beer is fantastic. Now I'm trying to think of what event I can plan here next! :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/9/19, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Glassware, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer