221 Reviews for Exclusively Entertainment

Outdoor (3)
Wall Wash (3)
Floral Design (2)
Venue Selection (2)

WOW! What an incredible experience with Exclusively Entertainment. From the get-go, they company is in constant communication, and most of our emails were responded to within minutes! Iman (CEO) was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. He took the time to explain everything to us in person to make sure we were confident in choosing EE for our wedding. DJ OZ was truly amazing at our wedding reception. So talented with crowd control, music choices, timing, and MC’ing. We know we made the right decision by going with EE, but it further solidified it when we received so many compliments on how great the music, DJ, and the entire wedding reception was, and that is a huge part to EE. Make the decision, go with EE, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Moin, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography, Wedding Planning

I would HIGHLY recommend Exclusively Entertainment as a DJ company!! When looking for a DJ company, I was looking for someone who could play Persian, Carribean, and American music. I live in Florida and our wedding was in Savannah, GA, making my search for a DJ a little challenging. But from the start, Iman and his team were one of the easiest vendors to work with. Not only did they communicate promptly to any of my concerns but Iman also provided me advice with other non DJ related questions I had throughout the year. His expertise and advice were so helpful in helping me make decisions from a long distance. If you are a bride, you know how stressful the year of planning is and Iman and his team were the least stressful part of the entire process. We had DJ Payam for our wedding and I am still receiving calls from guests about how amazing the music and DJ were and that they have never danced so much at a wedding before. Prior to the wedding, we had a Skype call where we went through some music preferences. He listened to exactly what music we wanted and played what we listed in their music portal including our songs dedicated to our fathers (that made both their nights). They also notified me of when the DJ arrived on his flight and checked into the hotel which was a very nice stress reliever for me as the bride! I can't say enough good things about this company and would highly highly recommend them for any wedding needs. Thank you Exclusively Entertainment for making our special night memorable!

Profile Picture Donna, 4/7/18, 9 Reviews

DJ Payam and Exclusively Entertainment made the flow of our wedding day very smooth! My wife and I couldn't have been happier with their performance. DJ Payam did a great job MC'ing and DJ'ing and he paid great attention to the details of what was going on during the wedding. He came up to us on a couple of occassions to make sure we were happy and to make sure impromptu guest requests (like someone wanting to sing) were OK with us. He really had our best interest in mind and made sure that the night turned out quite special! I wholeheartedly recommend checking these guys out if you need a wedding DJ.
That said, don't take my word for it. Here are the comments from two different guests that my wife and I were told during the evening: One was "best wedding DJ I've ever heard" and the second was "I don't have any prospect of getting married but I found my wedding DJ." If we already didn't know that we made the right choice, those solidified it.

Profile Picture John, 1/27/18, 1 Review

DJ Payam and the entire Exclusively Entertainment team made our wedding an EPIC dance party! We used them at both our engagement party and wedding and they were very professional, accommodating, and responsive. Iman, Payam, and their team did an amazing job balancing both Persian and American music keeping all of our family and friends literally bouncing on the dance floor all night long! We received numerous compliments from our guests praising DJ Payam at both events. I highly recommend Exclusively Entertainment and personally would love to have them back for another epic dance party :)

Profile Picture Layla, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I could write for hours telling you all the reasons why EE is the absolute best. I've never dealt with a company as professional as they are with the quickest response rates - they make you feel like you're their only client. Their online tools for planning out music and details of your wedding were a lifesaver, and helped keep us organized. Iman and Tina regularly checked up with me giving reminders and to simply make sure everything was going smoothly. First Class Service.

We were paired with DJ MOVA, and we couldn't have been more ecstatic. We love him and our guests still talk about him. He's great at feeling out the crowd and playing what he knows EVERYONE is going to love. We had some issues with the venue staff and the slow pace they were moving at - I didn't even need to worry. DJ Mova took control and talked to them to make sure they were doing what they were supposed to, when they were supposed to do it. I mean this guy is a real-life superhero.

If you're reading this, stop wasting your time, call them, and thank the rest of us later.

Profile Picture Ziba, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Iman and his crew were definitely in my top two best vendors. He did an amazing job as the MC as well. Every single person I talked to had a great time, and commented on how much fun they had on the dance floor. I had a Persian wedding and my non-Persian friends even danced to the Persian songs they picked! He came highly recommended by lots of my family/friends who know him personally and I'm so glad we went with his services. He was very attentive to what we wanted and things were smooth pre-wedding as well, even though I had a last minute add on (which is nice because not all vendors are so organized). I highly recommend him and his crew. Having him as the MC was just perfect.

Profile Picture Nickie, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

If you are looking for a DJ for your event, look no further! Iman and his team are extremely professional and very easy to get a hold of throughout the entire process. It was definitely one of the aspects of the wedding planning I didn't stress over. They even helped us tremendously tie in a separate band used for the ceremony and cocktail hour. When it came time for the reception, our DJ Ramin was spectacular! Literally, at no point was our dance floor empty. The hits never stopped; it was like we were at a club! Ramin read the crowd perfectly and always knew what to play. Even at the end when we needed to stop, our guests kept shouting "One more song!, One more song!" That's certainly a sign of a great time. Ramin obliged and the guests got to dance for a few more songs. Not only was the music great, Ramin MC'd the entire evening; he coordinated when the various speeches needed to be given, when food was served, etc. You must hire these guys immediately!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had hired Bikram Keith as our DJ for our Wedding Reception in Toronto, Canada in September 2017. He was a pleasure to work with and was very accommodating to our needs. Our conversations throughout the process were very open and most of our requests were delivered. Bikram did a great job delivering on our requests and he did not disappoint our guests, as he really read the crowd and played music at a great pace. Our reception party went on until the lights came on and the hall was clearing our the tables. I would highly recommend Bikram for your event as a DJ as he will make sure your party is EPIC!

Photo for Exclusively Entertainment Review - From #anubika2017 Wedding Reception!
Profile Picture Animesh, 9/30/17, 1 Review

Working with EE was the easiest process - and it was FUN! From start to finish, every person we worked with was knowledgeable, professional, and organized. And they really, truly listened to our suggestions, wants, and needs for the ceremony and reception.

Everything ran super smoothly. The lighting was set up exactly how I wanted - soft, and pretty. The music was killer and our MC Joe kept everything on time and upbeat. The only time I got off the dancefloor was for dinner and to cut the cake - our DJ, Payam, was AMAZING! Both Payam and Joe even made sure we were fed and ran any changes by us throughout the night. This team seriously was incredible, and I can't thank them enough for making our night so special and so fun.

Profile Picture Sahar, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Uplighting, Setup

We loved working with Exclusively Entertainment! From our first conversation, I felt like we were in good hands and that they immediately understood what we wanted out of our wedding music. On the night of our wedding, the dance floor was packed from the first song to the last. We actually had so many guests comment on how good our DJ (Ramin) was! Would work with them again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Colette, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Exclusively Entertainment (EE) was a hit at our wedding. We requested DJ, MC, and Percussionist services for our tented wedding of 200 people and while EE came recommended by our wedding planner, and we had even seen sample videos, never in our wildest dreams did we think we would have THAT much fun. Iman, the man in charge at EE, is a joy to work with. He is thorough, thoughtful, and provided a lot insight during the planning process. He even provided a website for us to collaborate on where we could identify must-have, would-like-to-have, and do-not-play songs. Day of, him and his crew created a dynamic and lively party that engaged our guests. They catered to our request of splitting the songs three-ways: part American, part Persian, and part Arab, to satisfy all of our guests! The DJ transitioned music genres artfully and seamlessly; the percussionist added a live-music feel where you felt compelled to dance and move to the rhythm; and the MC (Iman) engaged guests between songs, kept to the schedule, and even had me (the bride) dance around the room leading a conga not once, but twice! I am so grateful for them and how they made our evening magical. Today, 4 months after our wedding, I am continuously reminded by family and friends about how amazing the music and MC was at our wedding. All of our younger cousins who are in line to get married next want him and his team to provide entertainment at their future weddings. Needlesstosay, I highly recommend EE for your wedding! They will amaze you!

Profile Picture Amilia, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews

We had a 3 day wedding and DJ Biks (Bikram Keith) traveled all the way from the east coast to Dana Point, CA to DJ our wedding for all of our events. EE also did our lighting and sound systems for our events. Everything went seamlessly and we were attended by Iman and Bik through the whole many month process with extreme professionalism and very responsive manner.

DJ Biks is a world class celebrity DJ and we were lucky to have him available and DJ our wedding. Killer music, sound system, and lighting !! Very reasonable pricing. The overall experience was perfect and we loved DJ Biks's energy and excitement that he brings his events.

Photo for Exclusively Entertainment Review - From the DJ booth
Profile Picture Amit, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography, Wedding Planning

Exclusively Entertainment created the perfect wedding experience for us! My fiancee and I were engaged briefly before wanting to get married in a short amount of time. I reached out to Iman, almost sure I would get turned down for such a short notice wedding. Instead, he congratulated me, reassured me everything would be great, and found the most incredible DJ (DJ SAAM) to make our wedding night absolutely perfect.

Exclusively Entertainment is a team of professionals aimed at giving the bride and groom exactly what they have asked for and more. They were professional, courteous, promptly on schedule, and exceeded our expectations in every manner. Iman was always available to answer a question or request, and made us feel reassured in everything. Music and lighting are one of the most important aspects of a wedding, and using EE allows you to relax with ease because you will be provided with the best of the best.

During the wedding, DJ Saam went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied and enjoying the music he was providing, and I reassured him that I couldn't have asked for someone better to be at our wedding. I couldn't help but dance to every single song - that's how good the selection was. It was as if he took my list of about fifteen songs and was able to read my mind for what I would want played at my wedding. In fact, almost every single one of our guests asked who provided the music, and were amazed by the range of songs perfectly fitted to our mixed Iranian/American/British crowd. To top things off, I was amazed to see Iman himself come and make sure everything was going smoothly that evening. This shows how much time, effort, and love Iman puts into his work, making sure that everything is carried out until the very end. People like him and companies like Exclusive Entertainment are rare. They take customer service to an unbeatable level.

I look back at my wedding day, and cannot thank Exclusively Entertainment team enough!

Profile Picture Samira, 7/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

From the beginning of our wedding planning, my fiancé and I agreed entertainment would be a priority. We wanted our guests engaged and dance all night long. My husband and I dreaded having one of those cheesy wedding deejays and trust me, there were ton to choose from. Given my high standards as a nightlife professional, bride, and many friends who offered to deejay our wedding, I turned to DJ Saam. Saam is one of my favorite deejays in the DC club scene and while it is one thing to deejay in a club, Saam is incredibly talented and amazing at reading a crowd and this is what I wanted for our wedding. Saam is a professional, hardworking, and overall genuine person. Saam’s affiliation with Exclusively Entertainment only sweetened the deal. He introduced us to Iman who was so hospitable, accommodating, and really cares about delivering the best experience ever, which is something we really appreciated and loved. EE is almost a “one stop shop” delivering high quality services that we decided to not only hire EE for deejay services but we chose lighting and photo booth packages as well. This made coordination of vendors a breeze and one less thing for a stressed out bride to worry about. The EE team were true ROCKSTARS and worked well coordinating the event with our wedding planners. Our lighting really made a difference in transforming the venue space, guests enjoyed the photobooth and DJ Saam had a packed dance floor. Our guests rave about our wedding, say how our wedding was the best wedding they’ve ever attended, and how they’ve never danced so much at a wedding and to us, that is just priceless! My fiancé and now husband are so happy we hired and trusted Saam, Iman, and the EE team. We wholeheartedly recommend them for your entertainment needs (Hands down!). To Iman, Saam, and the EE team, we are SO grateful to you for all of your hard work, drive for excellence, and helping us and our guests make memories on our wedding day that will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Joanna, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Accent, Audiovisuals, Dance Floor, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Day-Of Coord., Delivery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup, Venue Selection

DJs were so professional. The songs were amazing and our guests had such a wonderful time. They really responsive when came to especial song requests. Also they arranged a meeting before the wedding which was really helpful and kept us organized.
Overall great service

Profile Picture Mohajer, 7/7/17, 1 Review

We had an amazing wedding and we would like to thank Iman and his entire team for that! Iman, DJ Kia, percussion, sax and strings were all amazing; from the ceremony to the cocktail hour and finally the reception. Everyone who attended our wedding gave us complements on the music and I know several with upcoming weddings/events already asked for his companies information. In addition to the off the charts entertainment the night of the wedding, I have to commend Iman and his team on the preparation they did leading up to the event. They were on the ball and extremely easy to work with. Which is IMO very important when choosing a team to work with. Overall, I'd say it's a no-brainer to go with Iman and the Exclusively Entertainment team!

Profile Picture Areo, 7/7/17, 1 Review

My wife and I were introduced to Iman and EE from a good friend of mine, DJ Saam. I've known Saam for a while and have always been a fan of his talents as a top DC DJ. Working with Iman and all of EE was incredibly efficient, and the professionalism was excellent. Services that we had were DJ Saam, uplighting, and a photo booth with Tina. Everybody loved the photo booth, and all the comments we had in regards to the music were all positive. Coming from a greek background, there were some songs that my family requested that were greek. Saam was able to incorporate a wide variety of songs that appeal to the whole audience, from greek, to 80's and 90's, to top 40, and even some EDM (per groom's request :)! Saam was very flexible with allowing me to come up and ask if he could play a certain song next, and without any hesitation, he did so. The online song portal that EE provides for you is excellent, and makes for an efficient, fun night. Saam and Iman went out of their way to help Alex, Denise (Alex's mother/our planner), and I to make our wedding day a phenomenal experience, and truly a day we will never forget.

Alex and I would like to thank Iman, DJ Saam, Tina, and the rest of EE, for providing such an amazing experience for us on our special day.

Thanks!

Love, Dimitri and Alex

Profile Picture Dimitri, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

To say that Exclusively Entertainment is an exceptional company would be an understatement. From the moment we began planning our wedding, Iman went out of his way to ensure that we had all of our entertainment desires and needs met. The fact that our wedding was in Pennsylvania was absolutely no obstacle for Iman and his amazing crew of hard workers. With so many things to worry about as a bride, it was truly a relief to know and trust that Exclusively Entertainment was going above and beyond for us.
DJ Oz blew away any expectations we had. I can honestly say the music is what made our reception spectacular and every time I speak with a guest of our wedding they always talk about how much fun they had and how amazing our DJ was. He was personable, professional, and played to appease everyone as we had a Greek/Persian/American wedding with a good mixture of different age ranges. Literally, everyone was dancing the entire night! I couldn't have been happier to see all of our guests genuinely having so much fun.
We owe a huge THANK YOU to Iman, DJ Oz and the Exclusively Entertainment crew for helping us have the wedding of our dreams, and entertainment to talk about for years to come!

Profile Picture Evangelia, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Dance Floor, Monograms, Pinspotting

Exclusively Entertainment made the entertainment process of our wedding extremely easy and stress free! While planning our wedding, I spoke with Iman, Kia and Payam and every time it was a pleasant experience! After attending an event where Kia and Payam were performing, I knew they were the right fit to be our DJs. Kia and Payam were amazing and very helpful through the whole planning process. When it came time for the big day, they were simply excellent. They arrived early, both looked sharp and were ready to make my special day even more amazing. We never had an empty dance floor the whole night and so many of our guest said that our DJs were incredible! Kia and Payam also did an amazing job with the uplighting! The room looked so gorgeous and it set a beautiful ambiance for the night. I definitely made the right choice, I will forever recommend Exclusively Entertainment and look forward to working with them again in the future for other events. They truly have a DJ for everyone and they make your big day just as much of a priority to them as it is to you. I can't thank you enough Exclusively Entertainment team.
Jasmine P.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews

I asked Iman to MC my wedding reception and he was absolutely fantastic. We received many compliments from our guests about the quality of the entertainment that night, and I credit Iman and his team (which included a DJ and a live percussionist) for their amazing work. They knew exactly how to set the mood and keep people dancing.

During our pre-wedding consultation, Iman helped us plan our timeline for the evening, and his experience really made a huge difference. Our interactions with him were truly enjoyable, and I came out of the process feeling like I had made a friend.

I can recommend Iman with absolute confidence. Totally professionally and always sharply dressed, he goes above-and-beyond when it comes to keeping events lively and running smoothly. A class-act all around.

Profile Picture Nafiseh, 6/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Wedding Planning

I booked EE for our wedding in June and they were incredibly professional and responsive. Working Iman up to the week of the wedding was a delight and he walked me through any issues I had. The DJ on the day, DJ Pedram was highly professional, skilled, took instruction incredibly well and even picked up on a reference to a song in our vows and played it -- to great surprise to everyone! We had a great time and would happily recommend this company to anyone who needs a DJ. Thanks again guys!

Profile Picture Will, 6/3/17, 1 Review

Iman and EE could not have been more helpful for our daughter's wedding at the historic #AndersonHouse in DC last month. Iman responded so promptly and courteously to every email and inquiry. He went out of his way to make planning the lighting easy and provided helpful suggestions for the venue. The pricing was very reasonable, the service was exceptional and the lighting was fabulous! So many guests commented on how the dinner lighting really dramatized the architectural details of the beautiful Anderson House. Then EE really got the party started with dynamic lighting for the band and dancing. They were very efficient in set up and take down and perfectly planned a coordinated approach to lighting. A perfect experience in every way.

Profile Picture Lesa, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography, Wedding Planning

We had an amazing experience with the EE team thanks to Iman, DJ Payam and Saeid all along and especially during the wedding. Iman put a good bit of time early on to help us get familiar with what to expect. During the wedding, he was wonderful in keeping the crowd engaged and was very much in sync with DJ Payam and Saeid who also did a superb job at keeping everyone dancing all night. I highly recommend EE and their great team!

Profile Picture Ramtin, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Iman and Kia did an AMAZING job, per usual! Kept everyone on the dance floor for the ENTIRE wedding...they are the number one go-to for a DJ as well as an MC. Could not have been happier!! We also got their photo booth services which was a big hit! When we were running low on time, they asked what we would prefer to do, when I wanted to interject and get up to sing on stage, not only did they welcome it, but Iman even video taped it for me for a great memory to have, when we wanted to sing happy birthday to my husbands sister, they went right along with it, no attitudes, no issues : ) The whole EE team including the percussionist is fun, responsible, professional, genuine and ALWAYS looking to make the bride and groom happy and super easy going and accommodating!!! This wasn't my first time using their services and it wont be the last! Thank you guys for yet another awesome time!

Profile Picture Yasmin, 5/5/17, 5 Reviews