Exclusively Elegant Events, LLC Reviews

4 Reviews for Exclusively Elegant Events, LLC

• I

indira · Married on 11/02/2013

Amazing!

That's the first word that comes to mind when I think about the services provided by Exclusively Elegant Events. Mrs. Sims truly took care of all my needs. From designing my reception table center pieces & bridal bouquets to the day of execution of the wedding, things were just amazing. She and her team were a joy to work with. Communication and expectations were clearly outlined and all parties listened to my ideas and worked to bring my vision to life.

Just an AMAZING experience all around.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Tanisha · Married on 10/05/2013

The service of Tuoanyene and her team was second to none! She was extremely accommodating when my hubby and I came with last minute changes that I'm sure drove her crazy lol but she never showed it. She just did her best to make sure we were happy and had the best day ever! Her team was also professional. The lady in waiting she sent me was AMAZING! She handled every detail I could and couldn't think of! My wedding was incredible and my guests has a great time as well. Tuoanyene made it all possible. You're the best!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Tanika · Married on 09/14/2012

I worked with Exclusively Elegant Events for my wedding on 9/14/12. Tuoanyene assisted me with planning many aspects of my wedding reception and ceremony. For our ceremony, she designed our broom to jump over and for our reception she made a beautiful card box, ring bearer pillow and guestbook all in our wedding colors. She helped make our ceremony decor vision a reality. Tuoanyene was always available for calls and texts whenever a wedding vision popped in my head. I definitely recommend her services to all brides that want a elegant, classy wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Talayna · Married on 09/16/2006

Thank you so much Mrs. Sims for making our day a pure success! Still our day is the talk of our family and friends to the music, location, and most importantly the DECOR! We enjoyed your fabulous business and personal relationship all the way up to our day after and beyond!

Sent on 12/03/2012