Exceptional Event Productions Reviews

4 | Scottsdale, AZ

4 Reviews for Exceptional Event Productions

Kristen · Married on 05/03/2014

We had the pleasure of having James DJ our wedding 2 weeks ago. All I can say is AMAZING! He made our day perfect. He listened to all of our requests and had us dancing all night. He is extremely professional and responded to all my emails/texts very quickly. Our first dance song is 6 mins long and he edited it to 3 mins and I couldn't even tell it was edited. All of our friends commented on how much fun they had dancing and couldn't believe they were on the dance floor. The best part was that James is not a pushy announcer type DJ. He just played awesome music and they couldn't help but dance. I highly recommend James for any event you might need.

Sent on 05/14/2014

kasia · Married on 11/09/2013

James, the owner of Exceptional Even Productions was amazing. He communicated with my fiance and I before and during the wedding. he took all of our requests for music we loved. He conducted the ceremony and reception music. He also made things fun to make the sitting around fun! I definitely would recommend James as the DJ of your next event.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Corrie · Married on 03/30/2013

James, owner of Exceptional Event Productions was one of, if not my favorite vendor for the wedding. He was amazing...everyone came up to me with great feedback of how much fun they were having, and that was largely due to the MCing of James. He worked with our photographer to make sure that they entire evening flowed perfectly. He met with my husband and I a few times in person, as well as over the phone (due to our busy schedules) and made sure that everything was worked out. He had great ideas, but definitely welcomed our own creativity and touch to be added to everything from the ceremony, to the party afterwards. I would recommend James HIGHLY to anyone I know looking for a competent DJ. James also took care of the uplighting, which turned out great. It was nice having him take care of all that, rather than having to hire yet another vendor. :)

Sent on 05/13/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/16/2008

James Mennes is an exceptional DJ! In our initial meetings, he was very detailed and gave us very helpful tips about what to expect for our wedding day. Our wedding reception would not have been so amazing without him. Everything ran smoothly and he continuously came over to us to make sure things were the way we wanted them to be. He played appropriate music at the appropriate time, which is really important for a wedding reception. By the end of the night, our dance floor was jam packed with people dancing! Which is exactly what we wanted! Most of all, James was very proffesional in appearance and in attitude. I received many compliments from my wedding guests about him. I would recommend his services to anyone planning a wedding. He is absolutely worth it!

Sent on 08/29/2008