Excellence Oyster Bay Reviews

1 | James Hill, JM

1 Reviews for Excellence Oyster Bay

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/31/2017

*side note* If you are considering this booking, since we had our wedding there, we can refer you and you will receive a free upgrade to the GOLD package! My email is michellereynolds@outlook.com and I am looking forward to hearing from you :) best wishes. I have been to the Excellence several times. After our first visit here (before we got engaged) I knew this was the place I wanted to get married and my boyfriend at the time agreed. From the service to the decor to the food and drinks, let me tell you this place is 5 star! I fell in love the minute I walked in and saw the martini bar which was at the bottom of a double wrap around stair case. The check in was super easy and every single staff member was so attentive. I will say the Excellence pays attention to every detail. After booking our wedding we flew back in to meet with our wedding coordinator, Ariana. She is one of my favorite people still to this day we have kept in touch. Ariana is so kind and quick to respond. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more. All of our guests gave us so many compliments I couldn't be happier. Destination weddings can be tough with guests canceling on you last minute, but if you are debating on whether to have one, or have it here, don't hesitate just book it! If you are considering this booking, since we had our wedding there, we can refer you and you will receive a free upgrade to the GOLD package! My email is michellereynolds@outlook.com looking forward to hearing from you :) best wishes.

Sent on 08/02/2018