XC!TE PHOTO & VIDEO Reviews

244 | Naperville, IL

244 Reviews for XC!TE PHOTO & VIDEO

Lucas · Married on 06/26/2016

Amazing value AND results!!

We hired Andrew for our wedding in June of 2016. He was very professional from the start and had the services we were looking for with 2 photographers and a videographer at a great price! He and his team both arrived early at the requested meeting points. During the event, they took extremely clear pictures and many of them were candid photos that came out great and made us laugh lol. Having the two photographers is something we would recommend to everyone, they really managed to capture the whole wedding! We really enjoyed our fairy tale wedding and having a team like Andrew's on our side allowed us to do so without stress.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2016

I would highly recommend Andrew and his team, they were amazing, he's very professional and personal, our engagement and wedding pictures turned out absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Alissa · Married on 06/10/2016

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience with Andrew and his Xcitephoto team. The attention to little details is amazing! They are so patient with everyone involved! We loved both our engagement pictures and our wedding photos!! I would highly recommend Xcitephoto!

Sent on 07/14/2016

haley · Married on 06/04/2016

I honestly feel finding a photographer is one of the top most stressful aspects of planning a wedding. Of course you want the day to be perfect in everyway but you also want the memory of that day to be perfect. Andrew and his team made the stress and frustration of finding a photographer non existent he immediately made me feel like his first priority and was open to my concerns and suggestions. The pictures came out absolutely stunning and when looking for a photographer I would honestly tell you not to look any further whether it's the price or the quality you receive you can't go wrong with using xcitephoto as your photographer.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/28/2016

Andrew from Xcite Photo was amazing! Our wedding photos and video are fantastic. Andrew and team did a great job! I especially love the photos with the cool filters. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. Andrew had great ideas when it came to the photo shoots (both engagement and wedding). His demeanor was relaxed which made entire the experience more enjoyable! He was quick to respond to email/phone whenever I had any questions and when it came closer to the wedding we went over all the specifics which made the BIG day stress free! I also liked that his offerings included photography, videography and a photo booth all in one!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Ergin · Married on 05/22/2016

Wow thats the only word me and my wife have used since we saw the first work andrew/xcite crew did for us...

Unbelievable amazingly talented people.. Very well trained and perfect personalitys..

The unique thing about andrew and his crew.. Not only is andrew as the owner/boss very talented HIS CREW is definitely very talented and very well trained. I whould highly recommend this place to people thats wants to do a photo shot or a whole wedding.!!!

I had his crew with us for 11-12 hours.. And they even left with a smile on their lips.

We love every single picture we have seen...

Thanks to xcite we have a memory for life

Sent on 08/02/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/21/2016

Xcite was great! We loved them and our pictures turned out amazing!! We had such a perfect day and the pictures definitely captured how beautiful it was! I have nothing but good things to say about Andrew and his team! He was so great to work with and I definitely recommend him to others!!

Sent on 06/23/2016

CHRISTINA · Married on 04/02/2016

Andrew was great to work with, he was very professional and easy to talk to. The pictures turned out amazing! It was a great experience and he captured my wedding day perfectly!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Shawna · Married on 03/13/2016

If there were more stars Andrew and his team would get them! They were very reasonably priced for the services provided. Him and his team were on time, dressed for the occasion and worked thoroughly from beginning to end. He was timely with his communication and picture return. As an inexperienced bride Andrew guided me step by step on what pictures to take, poses etc. He returned our pictures edited and all within 5 weeks of our wedding. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! We're now expecting and we will be booking him for our maternity photos as well!

Sent on 06/28/2017
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 12/31/2015

I have to leave a review because I know as a bride it can be overwhelming to search for the right vendors. Andrew and his staff were wonderful to work with! I had several of my guests and bridal party say they were fun to work with and very flexibly with taking shots of guests who wanted pictures. Our photos look beautiful and I am so pleased with the work! Photo book was a great hit also!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Jerry · Married on 12/12/2015

We are very pleased with our choice of photographers and would highly recommend Xcite Photo to anyone looking for wedding or any other photography. Andrew, the owner, was our primary photographer (we had two). From our initial consultation when he clearly explained everything and informed us "These are your first steps" to the end now, as we have received our photos and are choosing ones for our book, we feel the whole process has been wonderful. He was extremely professional and considerate, all while exhibiting his excellent photographic skill and artistry. He took the time to get to know us a bit and make sure he was capturing what was important to us. He was very calming and made us feel at ease that the photography portion of the wedding was in good hands. We never found ourselves saying "I've got a bad feeling about this." He says his style is part photojournalism which we liked, more in the moment shots than look at me fake posing shots. Some of his services are unique that no other photographers we looked at offered, like his cartoon photos and black and white photos with color accents. We were provided with >1000 photos of our day and so far we can't think of anything from that day that was missed. The photos turned out great! Andrew was also very flexible and helped us with multiple suggestions including where we went for pictures in between our church ceremony and reception. He even helped fix a boutonniere that our wedding coordinator had poorly placed on the groom. We looked at several photographers and Xcite, while not being the cheapest, was definitely one of the more reasonable and we feel gave the absolute best value, not just one-quarter portion. The photo booth they provide is unique and quite fun and much better than those cheap 3 photo strip ones you get at every other wedding. We did not have to say "the garbage'll do" with our photo booth. We highly recommend Xcite Photo!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Nick · Married on 12/05/2015

Andrew did an amazing job at our wedding. The pictures turned out Wonderful. Him and his crew made us feel comfortable and gave us good direction on what to do throughout the day. We recommended him to friends of ours and will continue to do so.

Sent on 12/18/2016

annalyse · Married on 11/14/2015

Andrew was great throughout the whole process! He was responsive whenever we had a question or needed to talk. His pricing was amazing and his pictures were even better. He really gives you the whole package for less. The day of the wedding was very hectic and he directed everyone flawlessly even when we were all in different rooms. If it wasn't for him, the pictures would not have come together the way they did.

Sent on 03/26/2016

Angela · Married on 11/07/2015

We were referred to Andrew and Xcite Photography by another photographer that we had reached out to and was not available on our wedding day. We had already met with a couple of different photographers at that time but had yet to find one within our budget. Once we met with Andrew, we were wondering if this was too good to be true. Andrew was very professional and personable, the photo and video samples he showed us were great, and it was actually within budget!!! We scoured the internet only to find great review after great review.

Andrew and his team are professional, talented, and provide amazing service at an astounding value. With other companies we were only going to be able to afford one photographer for about 6 hours. With Xcite Photography, we selected the Diamond package and had 2 photographers and 1 videographer for our wedding day from 10:30am until sometime around 11pm, a photo booth with lots of fun props, and instead of an engagement shoot, we had one of our parent's albums included in the package price.

Since we were married right before the holidays, Andrew informed us it would take slightly longer than normal to get our photos, about 8 weeks, and like clockwork on January 8, we were given the link to our wedding photos. The pictures were beautiful!! We were so pleased with Andrew and his team's work and received so much positive feedback from our family and friends. They did a great job at capturing all the moments we wanted. We cannot recommend Andrew and his team enough. If you are looking for a professional team, that provides quality photography and videography for your wedding or special event, we highly recommend Xcite Photography!

Sent on 05/08/2016

micah · Married on 10/18/2015

Awesome Photographer! Extremely professional, and produced amazing pictures; I would not take the risk and trust anyone else with such an important day. Andrew did our wedding and our friends wedding, and both times the photos came out spectacular. You can definitely tell he spends a lot of time editing the photos, to make sure each and everyone of them looks great!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2015

Andrew and his team were phenomenal. Throughout the process, Andrew was attentive to our requests, and even went above and beyond by going to a location not included in our original agreement. He truly captured the meaningful moments of our special day. Andrew and his team were quick, responsive, and were a joy to work with. Reviewing our pictures after the wedding, it is clear that he is passionate about his craft, as it shows in the final images that we received. My husband and I would recommend Xcite Photo to anyone seeking a skilled, professional photographer.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Valerie · Married on 09/26/2015

Everything was great! Excellent price too!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/26/2015

XCITE Photo did a great job capturing our wedding. They were easy to work with, on time, and professional. They answered and met all of our expectations. We would recommend them again in the future!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Kelsey · Married on 09/06/2015

I was referred to Andrew by a friend and am so glad we went with him! The cost is reasonable and not outrageous like some other photographers. He takes LOTS of photos, which is awesome.... we probably had over 1,000 pics that he sent to us! We also got our photos back within a reasonable amount of time (5 weeks). Andrew and his assistants did a GREAT job capturing our wedding day, and we got numerous comments about how beautiful the photos turned out! He was also a nice and calm presence to have on our day- telling us where to be, how to pose and so on. You seriously won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/12/2015
  • User5581906 · 2+ years ago

On a whim we found out about Excite Photography at a bridal expo that happened to be at our venue. We already had a photographer at the time but after talking to Andrew at the expo we decided together to ditch our prior photographer and go with Excite. We could not be have been more satisfied with the whole experience! Andrew and his team did an amazing job the entire day. It was a long day as well and they were able to capture every single moment. By the end of it we had over 1400 photos!!!! And every photo taken is beautiful! The team was amazing to work with, they gave us ideas on how to pose and were very professional. Not only that their pricing was exactly what we were hoping for and their package deals are awesome! Andrew will even work with you to customize the packages to your needs. I give Andrew and his team an A+++++ They did an outstanding job!!!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Sheina · Married on 08/23/2015

Andrew and his team did a wonderful job! photos looked amazing from engagement photos to wedding photos! This company was referred to me by a friend and I am glad I hired them for my wedding. It is a bit pricey, but to be honest it is worth every penny!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/22/2015

Andrew was great!!!! Him and his assistant took well over 1000 pictures at our wedding and our pictures turned out great!!!! We were referred by a co-worker that recently used him and could not believe how reasonable priced Andrew was.

I would use Andrew in the future for any professional photography needs!!!

Sent on 11/14/2015

After getting ridiculous prices from several other photographers, we found Xcite Photo online. From our first consultation all the way through our wedding they were nothing but awesome! We had two photographers and a videographer for the entire day, and our package also included engagement photos which we chose to do downtown Chicago. Andrew did the engagement photos, and our family and friends LOVED THEM as much as we did! Everyone gushed about how beautifully they turned out. On our wedding day, we had Phil as our lead photographer. He did SUCH a great job! He was so personable and fun. He had a lot of great ideas, and also incorporated my beautiful shoes (a key part of the day) as much as possible once he saw how much I loved them. He also worked very quickly. On top of all that, when we were getting ready and heard traffic was going to be an issue, Phil was conspiring with my bridal party on his phone trying to find us a new route, making sure that I never even knew the traffic issue existed. I thought that was awesome. It was very evident that he takes a lot of pride in his work and genuinely wants to make and capture your day perfectly. Great price, too! Our package includes an album and all the rights to the photos! I would definitely recommend their services to anyone getting married!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Michael and Jennifer · Married on 07/31/2015

Andrew and his team did an outstanding job covering our special day. Andrew made things easier for us during our busy "planning stages" by communicating effectively and punctually on any questions or concerns that we had throughout the process. We were very pleased with the photos from our wedding day and looking forward to seeing the video!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Heather · Married on 07/25/2015

XcitePhoto gave us a great experience for our wedding. Andrew and his staff were extremely professional and had the knowledge and skills to make our photos look amazing. We signed up for the Diamond Package and were very happy with the value.
    Andrew and his staff showed up on time at our locations and used their creativity to find great ways for us to pose for our photos. Andrew was also very flexible as we made some last minute changes the week of the wedding to the locations we were going to take pictures after the wedding.

We have been to several weddings where it seems as though the photographer/videographer is "in the way" but we did not feel this way at all during our wedding! There is a great variety of products to choose from which made the experience even better for us. We also used the photobooth which took regular pictures and turned the pictures into cartoon like animations! The guests at our wedding loved this aspect of the photobooth.

I highly recommend Andrew DiMonda and XcitePhoto. OVERALL GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Sent on 08/21/2015