XC!TE PHOTO & VIDEO Reviews

242 | Naperville, IL

242 Reviews for XC!TE PHOTO & VIDEO

Adam · Married on 11/17/2017

Tell you what, IM NOT THE GUY that raves about pictures, let alone take a lot of them, but man did Andrew do an amazing job. Would hire him again in a heartbeat. If you want memories thst last a lifetime, call Andrew ASAP!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Christina · Married on 11/17/2017

Andrew and his crew were absolutely AMAZING!!! We got married on 11/17/17 and he was a HUGE part in making our day PERFECT!! Andrew is so kind and very accommodating!! Anything you ask him for, he makes happen! He isn't aggressive or bossy AT ALL!!! His work is stunning!!! His pictures are so creative, a breath of fresh air compared to your "typical" wedding photos!!! We are so excited to have our pictures hanging on our walls!! If you want your pictures to last a lifetime, call Andrew!!!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/28/2017

My family has been working with Drew/XCITE Photo for many years now. He has been the photographer for my sisters' Quinceañeras. Now, my fiancé and I just hired him for our engagement photos and for our wedding. We chose the Diamond Package. Drew always does a fantastic job. We are always very impressed by his work. I highly recommend XCITE PHOTO to any bride and groom looking for a professional and talented photographer.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

Andrew and his team were AMAZING to work with. I don't even know where to begin...The engagement session was so nice and the pictures were wonderful. We saw some pictures from our wedding and I CANNOT WAIT to see the rest. During the wedding and reception, I didn't even notice them, as they stayed out of the way but were constantly taking pictures. They were so accommodating and easy to work with. I feel like we got such an amazing deal with them, especially compared to many other vendors, and the quality is phenomenal. I would not change a thing and highly recommend this vendor. My husband and I were both pleased. Andrew has a serious talent and eye for photography and everything he does is so classy and gorgeous.

Sent on 12/14/2017
  • MandMHoagland

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

Andrew and James from were fantastic lifesavers last Saturday, October 21, 2017. We lost our videographer 2 days before our wedding and it sent me in to panic mode... My planner had Andrew on the line and we had James booked in a matter of a few hours. He was super easy to work with and his go with flow attitude was exactly what we needed in the midst of random drama. They were kind of enough to throw in a facebook video! Thank you very much for everything!! We can't wait to see the results.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Kristi · Married on 10/20/2017

Andrew was our photographer for our wedding on 10/20/17! He had done two of my other friends weddings previously, so I already knew that I had liked him!! Andrew is very personable, friendly and very talented. The weeks leading up to the wedding, he was quick to respond to anything I needed help with. The day of the wedding, he arrived on time, maybe even before the time he said I just did not notice because I was busy getting ready! All day long, he had everything ready, organized and I didn't have to worry about anything, even he gathered people for photos when people were running away haha. As the night was ending, he made sure we got all the photos we wanted before he left! His prices are extremely reasonable for what he offers and his work. He provided us with samples of our photos about 2-3 weeks later and the rest of our photos came back at 8 weeks. I was anxious to see them and he took a bit to make sure each photo was perfect! I highly highly recommend him to anyone that asks me for a recommendation!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/14/2017

Andrew and the Xcite Photo team did an amazing job of capturing so many special moments throughout our big day.

Andrew was the first of a few photographers I planned to meet with, but the second I walked into his office, I knew he was the one I was going to trust to capture our big day. I could tell from the samples around his office that his work was amazing and very unique.

He was professional and very responsive throughout the planning process and made the big day a breeze as far as photos go. We don't live in Illinois so we didn't do an engagement shoot with him, but he was fantastic on the wedding day. He had great ideas and was also open to trying some of mine. The photo booth was a hit! It was so great seeing people have fun with the props and pictures. I was pleasantly surprised to find pictures of family and friends at the tables that I didn't know were taken and a few popped up in the gallery that I did not even remember. It rained a ton on our big day so all of our pics were inside and I was a pretty bummed about it, but dang are they gorgeous. Andrew did an incredible job. The package we chose covered everything we wanted or needed (pictures, video, photo booth) and was worth every penny. I cannot say enough good things about Andrew and the Xcite Photo team. So happy I chose them!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

Andrew and his team were amazing to work with. We are so happy with how our photos turned out for our wedding. They were able to capture the day beautifully and made sure to get everything we asked for. Andrew and his team were always ready and available to answer any questions we had leading up to our wedding day and went above and beyond our our big day to make sure the pictures were perfect. When planning a wedding, you have to work with a lot of vendors, and without a doubt Andrew was my favorite to work with. I would 100% recommend him and Xcite Photo for anyone.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Valerie · Married on 09/29/2017

Andrew and everyone at Xcite Photo have been great to work with! We hired them for our September 2017 wedding and they did an amazing job with all of our pictures! We had the pleasure of working with Andrew and his team throughout our wedding day, they made us feel completely at ease and we had fun taking all the pictures with them! The photo booth was a big hit as well! They went above and beyond what we were looking for in pictures and I can't wait to see how our Wedding Album turns out!!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Hope · Married on 09/22/2017

Andrew and XCite Photo were amazing to deal with. Easily my favorite vendor of the whole wedding process! We used them for our September 2017 wedding as well as engagement pictures and the photo booth.

Every meeting with Andrew put me at ease as he has such a calming personality. If you’re looking for someone to keep you sane and relaxed the day of - Andrew is your guy. This stress-filled bride DEFINITELY appreciated all his hard work. Our engagement and wedding pictures came out so well. The quality is unreal - we had so many compliments! It was hard to pick just a few to share! Their packages are so competitive too. The whole process was wonderful. I hope to use them in the future for our other life events!

Thanks again! Hope and David

Sent on 12/13/2017

Hannah · Married on 09/10/2017

Iain and I choose to use Andrew DiMonda for our wedding, www.xcitephoto.com, after he did the photography for my best friends wedding and we loved the pictures they had taken. We had an outdoor wedding in September and Andrew helped us take advantage of the day and perfect weather that we had. We could not have been more pleased with the team, attitude, care and photos taken. Andrew used great creativity to capture the essence of the wedding and create a lot of very beautiful pictures using the many different aspects of the venue. Everything went so smoothly on the day and even with slight changes, Andrew was flexible. Andrew and his team did a great job of fading in and out, capturing many great group/couple and candid shots. The photos captured every step of the day beautifully and we have access to all of our photos. As we looked through our photos for the first time, we were able to re-live the day, which I know we will be able to continue to do for years to come.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Travis · Married on 09/08/2017

Andrew from Xcite is amazing. He did such a wonderful job on our wedding. We got the photos back today and they turned out perfect! He was very accommodating along the way and was eager to help in any way he could. I would highly recommend using Xcite for your wedding. You can put your mind at ease by booking with them. All of our "big moment" shots were on point and every single picture we needed was there. He even got up during dinner when I called him over to come take a picture, because we wanted a picture with certain guests when they had to leave. Xcite and Andrew are the way to go and we would like to say Thank you again to them!

Travis and Hallie

Sent on 10/16/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/19/2017

Andrew and his team were amazing!!!! I did a lot of research when booking a photographer and was shocked with how pricey it could be for what I was looking for (unlimited time frame and video). When I came across xcite photo on wedding wire I thought it was too good to be true. It had a package that included everything I wanted at a price that was affordable! When we met with Andrew he was flexible with a meeting time and met outside of business hours. We booked him at our first meeting! Our engagement photos were great and he was super patient with us because we wanted to include our small dog in the photos. The wedding day his team was beyond perfect! My family raved about how they were never in the way but somehow got every detail possible!! After the wedding I couldn’t resist emailing him right away asking for sneak peaks. He responded right away and I had sneak peaks around 4 weeks and all the images a week later!!! I loved every single picture and still have not decided on favorites for our album. I definitely will be recommending Andrew and his team to my friends and family and hopefully will use him for other photography needs!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Allie · Married on 08/05/2017

Andrew was one of our photographers for our wedding on August 5, 2017! It was awesome working and planning with him. He was able to capture every single moment we had asked for. He responded quickly to our questions and we loved how we reviewed everything the day before. His team showed up to our house early and stayed all the way until the after party... over 12 hours. We absolutely love our pictures and are so happy we chose Xcite Photo for our photography, video, and photo booth. Such a reasonable price for everything we received... 2 photographers, 1 videographers, photo booth, unlimited amount of time, 2 parent books, 1 photo book for us, and hundreds of photos capturing all of our guest. Thank you SO much for everything! Looking forward to seeing your work at my brother's wedding on October 28, 2017! Definitely will recommend you to all of my family and friends!!
    Thanks,
    Sam and Allie :)

Sent on 09/23/2017

Keilah · Married on 08/03/2017

XCITE Photo went above and beyond our wants and needs. Like others, photography was a must have at our wedding. Photos and videos is all that we will have left to look back on after such a special day. I spent a lot of time researching Chicago photographers/videographers. Once I found Andrew's facebook page, my decision was made. When my husband and I first met Andrew he made a great impression. Upon meeting him, he was very professional and knowledgeable in what we wanted him to capture in photos and video. He is absolutely talented and knows how to capture the perfect shot, but what we appreciate the most is how personable Andrew is. He made me and my husband feel 100% comfortable during our wedding day, even all of the guests kept complimenting how wonderful Andrew and his crew were. Andrew captured our wedding day perfectly. All the photos turned out to be exactly what we wanted, looking through the pictures you can relive the moments and the joy of our wedding. Andrew was wonderful to work with the day of our wedding. My husband and I could not be more pleased with Andrew's work. I know our photos will go down in many generations to come.

Sent on 09/24/2017
  • Roxana

Roxana · Married on 07/29/2017

Andrew has been a pleasure to communicate with since day 1!! Always responsive to my numerous emails and questions! Planning process was smooth and very well coordinated. When our 07/29/2017 wedding day finally arrived, our photography/videography team was punctual and prepared, keeping in mind all my preferences and suggestions.
    Our utmost respect goes to Andrew and his team for their professionalism, courtesy/kindness, thorough communication, coordination and expertise!!
    Our photos are absolutely gorgeous in every way! Thank you for capturing our very emotional and memorable day. It meant the world to me to have these memories of us and our immediate family captured in class and top notch quality!!
    You have us as a regular customer for all of life's occasions and I will continue to recommend Xcite Photography and Videography to all couples and families!!

Thank you!!

Roxana and Dan

Sent on 09/23/2017

Becky · Married on 07/28/2017

We were so pleased with how easy photography was the day of our wedding. It was fun and seamless. We were even more pleased viewing our photos and all the small details captured. It was such a nice surprise to see pictures of all our wedding guests with their dates before we arrived at the reception. Andrew’s artistic touch to our photographs exceeded our expectations. What WONDERFUL memories!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2017

You wrote a review for Xcite Photo

50 minutes ago

5.0 star rating

9/27/2017

I first met Andrew and his team at my best friends wedding in 2013. I fell in love with her engagement and wedding photos that when I got married I just had to book him for my wedding. My husband and I got married this year July 2017, four years after my friend and the only thing I was for sure of with decision making was who I wanted to book for video/photography. Andrew was very responsive to emails and calls, very polite and even worked with my budget. I couldn't have asked for anything more. On my wedding day it was a very smooth transition and he has a very creative eye for art. My pictures came out beautiful! He was able to capture everything I wanted and more. I must say my only regret was not setting up an appointment for engagement photos. But I am definitely looking to forward to working with Andrew on family photos and I would definitely recommend him to anyone that is looking for an amazing photographer. My wedding was a fairy tale come true and I thank Xcite Photo for their excellent work on the photography and video's that will last for a lifetime!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Paige · Married on 07/08/2017

Andrew and his team were fantastic to work with from day 1. They were flexible in dealing with me only over phone and email since I was my wedding from out of state. They day of, Andrew was our lead, and we had Kiefer and Chloe as second photographer and videographer. I loved that we had multiple photographers so no moment was missed, and we got multiple perspectives on big moments. The team was fun to work with and patient with my large bridal party and huge (and at times difficult) family. They really blended into the reception and were not intrusive at all. I barely knew they were there, and yet when looking through the photos, they had captured so many moments that I didn't even realize they were photographing at the time. Our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! My husband and I both had so many favorites, and had so much fun reliving our day looking through the photos. The price for the quality and everything that was included was beyond reasonable.My picture were one of my top priorities in wedding planning, and I am so happy that we decided to go with Xcite!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Andrew · Married on 07/02/2017

My wife and I used Xcite Photo for our July 2, 2017 wedding. Andrew and his team did a fantastic job. The pricing for Xcite photo is the best you're going to get and the amount you pay is honestly under paying for what you get in return. We went with the Diamond package (upgraded to use their photo booth and the Videographer). The ability to have unlimited photos, videographer, 2 photographers, and MUCH MORE is well worth it.

The engagement pictures were excellent and ability that Andrew worked with us was superb. He does multiple shots and lenses to get you that best picture that you're looking for. Andrew is a great person to shoot the photography for your wedding. He's very easy to work with and flexible. In addition he has been to a ton of weddings which makes it easy for him to work with your DJ and venue when setting up for your big day! I'd recommend him to ANYONE that's looking for a photographer, photo booth, or engagement pictures for their wedding/special occasion.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Erin · Married on 06/25/2017

Andrew DiMonda is so very talented, patient, and passionate about his work and not just for the sake of the art or angle but for the satisfaction of the client and couple. He is very professional and responsive as well as flexible to the wishes of the special day. Wonderful work, great assistants, true craftsmanship and would recommend to anyone and everyone, since he can personalize and customize to your style. His packages are very reasonable and especially for what is received and a quick turn around with great results. We got the biggest package and was the best deal in the industry especially since his artwork is truely priceless!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Brigid · Married on 06/17/2017

Andrew was great to work with and took way more photos of our wedding day than I could have ever anticipated. He always responded quickly to any questions that I had, was early on the wedding day, and kept everyone in line (a hard task for our large and rowdy wedding party!). I would definitely recommend working with Andrew for any of your photo needs!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2017

Xcite was great to work with for our wedding day. They were very responsive and on time. They captured so many moments without feeling intrusive and that was with 2 photographers and videographer. Their prices are great as well with different package options. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2017

Andrew was wonderful to work with! He was very organized, and had affordable packages to chose from. We loved his artistic way with each photo, and gave plenty of options to chose! We were given a schedule prior to our day to review, and they were open to any suggestions throughout the night. We will be forever grateful of all the great memories they captured!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Anthony · Married on 03/18/2017

We booked XcitePhoto for our wedding and we could not have been more pleased. Andrew was extremely professional and friendly while remaining diligent throughout our special day to shoot all the photos we wanted.

The turnaround time for receiving our photographs was very quick and the work was fantastic. We didn't have to think about what he was doing at all on our wedding day which made the experience that much better. We can't thank XcitePhoto enough for capturing our memories on our wedding day!

Sent on 04/17/2017