XC!TE PHOTO & VIDEO Reviews

244 | Naperville, IL

244 Reviews for XC!TE PHOTO & VIDEO

Abbey · Married on 01/19/2019

Nothing but the best!!

Where does one even start!? Andrew and his team did an AMAZING job to make our special day so perfect!!! Our wedding took place on 1/19/19 in Burr Ridge, IL. We woke up in a wintery snow globe of at least 5 inches of snow!! Andrew and his team found a nice spot for our first look but I wanted to be adventurous and take our first look out in the snow. Andrew and his team dropped everything they had planned to make sure I got my dream first look. Andrew and his team captured so many great candid photos as they knew I didn't want too many "forced photos". They took my "photo shot list" and captured everything I wanted and MORE. They even went outside (for the 2nd time) to capture my friends and I "shot gunning" a beer. We had a photo booth at our wedding and used photo booth pictures as our "guest book". Our friends and family had so much fun! From engagement photos until the end of the reception, we received everything we wanted and more. I highly recommend Andrew and his team for many reasons. They offer so much, for a reasonable price and trust me when I say they make your wedding day everything you dreamed it would be. If there is any chance we can use xcite photo again in the future, we sure will!!

Sent on 03/02/2019
  • Joe

Joe Baumgartner · Married on 01/11/2019

Wonderful to work with!

We heard about Andrew through a friend and I am so glad that we did! He had done her wedding and I saw how amazing her photos came out so we had contacted him to do our wedding as well. Andrew and his team did not disappoint one bit and we absolutely love how well our photos came out. Part of our package also included Video as well and the video was some of the best I have ever seen. I had a blast on my special day and I am able to relive it every single time I look at the pictures or videos that I have received from Xcite. I will be giving all my friends who need a special event captured this company's information because it was absolutely incredible.

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 12/29/2018

Look no further

I had a feeling before I even met Andrew that he would be our photographer. There was just something about his message and obviously his eye that caught my attention. Nick and I were thrilled with have Andrew and his team with us for our big day! We worked with Andrew a week before our wedding for a last minute engagement shoot in December (we live in LA but are from Chicago originally). It was freezing out but Andrew was a trooper and we had a lot of fun walking around downtown Naperville together. He has a very quick turnaround time, who doesn't love that? He was very quick and efficient taking photos before and after the wedding so that we were able to maximize our time with our guests. His prices are beyond reasonable and totally worth it. We are still waiting for our final wedding video but no doubt it will be amazing, just like everything else.
    If I had anything negative to say, this is me being really picky, there were a few specialty shots that I requested that we did not get on the day. I either should have been more specific or reminded Andrew about this earlier in the day as I forgot all about them, obviously. Your wedding day is just like everyone says, a feeling you cannot describe, and your focus just goes right out the window. Although we were a bit disappointed we had such a wonderful day and experience overall that it really didn't matter. I would highly recommend Andrew and his team for any of your photography or videography needs!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Megan · Married on 12/28/2018

Absolute Aces for Andrew!

The first photographer we met with was Andrew because of all the sterling reviews we read online. Upon meeting with Andrew my fiancé and I were both convinced then and there that he was our guy. We knew that there were probably cheaper options out there, but we also knew that the photography for our big day, of all things, was not something to skimp on. And this isn’t to say that Xcite was vastly more expensive than other places. In fact, I don’t think we could have possibly gotten more for our money than we did with Xcite. Andrew’s experience and professionalism allowed us to rest assured that the photography for our big day was in good hands and was one less thing we needed to worry about. Sure enough, Andrew and his partner made us feel very comfortable and the pictures turned out great. We can’t wait to get our photo album!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Kait · Married on 12/14/2018

Amazing team!

Andrew and his team are amazing! Our wedding was 12/14/2018. We got a ton of sample photos back a couple weeks after the wedding and about a month later, all of our wedding photos and we were in complete awe! The photos were all beautiful and we’re so glad we went with Xcite for our wedding photography. We mostly worked and communicated with Andrew before the wedding, and he was very professional yet personable. He was funny and a joy to work with. The prices are very fair and I think for the quality and amount of pictures, nothing could’ve beat the prices. All of our questions were answered (sometimes the same over and over) and the response was very quick! I definitely recommend Andrew and his team, and I will when our friends are looking for a wedding photographer. The team did a great job and we are so happy we decided on Xcite Photo!

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie Davis · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing from start to finish!

Great experience from start to finish! Andrew was very personable and professional throughout the entire process of planning my wedding! Xcite was quick to answer questions, well organized, and has a great end product! I absolutely LOVE all my photos. Andrew was very easy to work with on the day of my wedding. He was great about having a plan for my photos (because I was clueless) and also being flexible if there was extra photos I thought of on the day! I also loved how he captured candid shots throughout the entire day without being intrusive. Once the ceremony and party started, I hardly noticed he was there but ended up with some amazing shots! I was extremely happy working with Andrew and Xcite and would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Anna · Married on 11/17/2018

Incredibly amazing

If you're contemplating whether or not you want to reach out to Xcite Photo, let me help you -- do it now!

The moment we met with Drew at our consultation, we knew we were meeting with a genuine photographer who loves what he does, and is pretty damn good at it, too. We booked him right on the spot after seeing his work, and not because he used any sale/promotion tactics like many other photographers we met with. His pricing is very clear with no hidden fees, and it's extremely reasonable for what you get. We chose the platinum package and got everything we needed and more. Drew checked in with us several times before our big day to make sure he had all the fine details in place, and had us fill out a must do/wish list to make sure everything was perfect. And it was! He even helped us pick out a perfect location for our outdoor shots, and captured some beautiful snow flurries which is what I really wanted. His creativity in his photos truly shows, and he can make even the most camera-shy person look & feel beautiful (a.k.a me).

Our bridal party was 22 people. And we were a very rowdy, energetic and slightly crazy group of 22, but that didn't scare Drew or affect the quality of our photos AT ALL. He captured an amazing mix of classic, romantic, candid, and straight up hilarious photos, which is exactly what we asked for. I could not be happier with how our photos came out, and I cannot thank Drew and his team enough for capturing such amazing memories for us. Call him now, seriously.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Anna Burke · Married on 11/10/2018

A+++++++++

We used Andrew for our engagement & wedding photography and he did an amazing job! Andrew and his team were very professional, easy to work with and made the whole experience for us a lot of fun. The number of photos that were taken was outstanding. Every moment of every part of the day was caught and all friends and family who attended our wedding were captured in multiple pictures. His prices are very reasonable compared to others and his service and quality of work exceeded our expectations. We would highly recommend Andrew and his team for your photography needs!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing photos and experience

Andrew and his team are excellent! They are professional, accommodating, and thoughtful. Andrew advised me on how much time I’d want him and his team to be available to me on the day of my wedding. He would have been there as long as I wanted but he gave me suggestions on things to eliminate in order to save on cost which was wonderful. The pictures came out beautifully and he captured great candids throughout the night. I thought the editing was beautiful and had a ton of great shots to remember my big day with. Highly recommend Andrew and his teams services!!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Niki Dossett · Married on 10/13/2018

Easy part of my big day!

Andrew and his team were great to work with from the get go. We heard from him exactly when we needed to and he was able to capture pictures we didn’t even notice he was there for! It’s rare to find a photographer that is so affordable, flexible and with great quality. This was one stress-free aspect of our wedding day. We’d definitely call Andrew again for any memory capturing needs!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Antoinette Turco · Married on 10/12/2018

Love andrew and xcite photo!

very professional and good at communicating! pics were beautiful and I felt amazing in every single one!!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 09/22/2018

Can't go wrong!

My husband and I loved working with Andrew and his team! They did a great job capturing our special day. We had met with a few photographers and after meeting with Andrew, we knew he was the one we wanted to work with. He was very attentive from the start, communicated well and shared our vision. Andrew and his team are fun, punctual and professional! Our family loved Andrew and his team, a friend has already booked him for her wedding! We wouldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. We recommend Xcite Photo because they do a great job capturing all the special moments and their customer service, detail and pricing is the best in the area!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Christopher Addae · Married on 09/16/2018

Thank you for being a part of our forever!

Andrew and the team were top-notch; friendly, professional and fun. They kept us moving but not rushed and that definitely helped keep the pacing of the day. Even though we had to nix one of our potential photo sites (and they were part of the team in making that decision), they went above and beyond to make sure the whole wedding party was taken care of and in our best light, literally and figuratively. Andrew was a recommendation by a friend and now she's always reminding us that we owe her one. Again, a huge thank you to Andrew and the crew!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Aga · Married on 09/04/2018

I can easily rate Xcite Photo with the highest stars in all the categories listed.
    Andrew and Xcite Photo did an amazing job to make our special day that much more perfect !!!!
    Our wedding took place on August 4th, 2018- it was sunny & extremely hot day . Andrew was able to take beautiful pictures at the outdoor locations and despite of the hot weather , he made the photo session fun !!!!
    Throughout the entire day, Andrew & his crew was all over the place taking beautiful pictures of me , my family & friends.
    I couldn't think of a better group to do pictures at our wedding . He was fun , nice & professional.
    I met with a lot of photographers, but once I met with Andrew - I knew my wedding will be in good hands.
    Also the pricing & packages available were great! Xcite provided everything that we were looking for in one package: photo, video & photo-booth along with albums for us & our parents.
    I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 09/07/2018

chrissie · Married on 09/02/2018

Such talent!

Highly recommend Andrew and his team at Xcite! After receiving a recommendation from a coworker who’s family used him to photograph their weddings, we met with Andrew in Naperville. We ended up going with the 2 photographer and 1 videographer package, and added on an engagement photo shoot, and an upgraded album for us and our parents.The package choices were clear and we found the price to be reasonable and in line with some of the other quotes we got. The contract was extremely straightforward and easy to understand. The pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous! They did an amazing job capturing all the best moments, from getting ready through the end of the night. I received several compliments about our photos, as well as the photographers being discrete yet available during the day of the wedding. When we entered cocktail hour, MANY of our guests lined up quickly to take photos. Despite not being part of the timeline, Andrew adapted quickly and kept the commotion under control. We have not received our video yet, but are confident it will be just as great as everything thing!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Kasti Toomey · Married on 09/01/2018

AMAZING Service and Best Deal

Andrew and his team are a DREAM.
    Everything about their services are absolutely amazing - their prices are by far the best in town, they include everything from your engagement shoot to your wedding album and they don't limit your time for the day so you don't have to rush and decide what is most important to be captured.

Andrew is sure to ask about what you want captured and if there are any special circumstances in your families that they need to be aware of. Him and his team are very professional and very personable. They were easy to communicate with and offer you different options for payments.

I highly recommend their services to anyone for their special day.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Borislava · Married on 08/25/2018

Dream team! Highly recommended!

We are so glad that we were able to book Andrew’s team for our wedding on 08/25/18. We highly recommend them! They are amazing and offer prices that cannot be beat for the quality of service you will receive. The entire team is wonderful. The team promptly answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns. When we saw our engagement photos, we immediately knew this is the team we want with us on our wedding day. Our wedding photos are pure perfection and the short montage video turned out amazing! Everybody is so impressed with their work. On our wedding day, they arrived on time and stayed until the end. There was no rush. I was amazed that I almost did not feel their presence on our wedding day. They made us feel so comfortable; it’s as if they were part of the family! Their professionalism was clearly demonstrated by the fact that they captured every single important moment for us and they captured it beautifully. WOW! We did not have a traditional American wedding so there were a lot of rituals and traditions that were unique to them. We are forever grateful! Their customer service doesn’t end at the wedding day. They are very responsive, will do everything possible to make sure you are satisfied and their editing skills are top notch! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! DO NOT HESITATE AND BOOK THEM FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT! DREAM TEAM!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Carissa Hess · Married on 08/24/2018

amazing experience!

Andrew and his team are absolutely amazing! From the moment we met Andrew we knew he would be wonderful to work with! He was not pushy and allowed us a little time to think about the contract before signing and putting the deposit down. Andrew was very patient with all of our questions, prompt in responding to all of our emails and we overall had a great customer service experience. For the quality of work Andrew and his team do, the price can't be beat! The photos were stunning and creative through and through from the engagement session to the wedding day! One of my biggest pet peeves when going to a wedding is that the photographers don't get many photos of the guests and Andrew and his team did a wonderful job at capturing every aspect of our wedding day, including our guests! My only complaint and it's not Andrew's fault by any means is that the wedding day goes so quickly and is such a whirlwind that I/we didn't get photos with everyone I/we would have liked to. I/we didn't even realize until viewing our photos that we didn't get photos with some people we were shocked that we didn't think to get photos with. I would 100% recommend Andrew for photographing your upcoming wedding!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Debbie · Married on 08/18/2018

Andrew & Diana were our photographers for our wedding on 8/18/18. We cannot thank them enough for capturing our day! They were a pleasure to spend the day with, and were such flexible, organized, calm, and patient photographers. Andrew has lots of creative ideas for photos, but also incorporates your ideas as well which is much appreciated. We loved our engagement photos and cannot wait to see the rest of our wedding photos and our video! Thank you Xcite Photography! =)

Sent on 09/23/2018

Debi · Married on 08/11/2018

We absolutely loved working with Andrew and his Xcite Photography for our wedding. Looking at the packages and pricing, we were immediately drawn to the "bang for the buck" that Xcite offered, especially for the quality of photos. After meeting with Andrew in person, it was clear that photography is something that he is passionate about. There was a noticable difference between Xcite Photography and the others. Notably the customer service and the services received for what you paid were far below what Xcite Photography was offering. We ended up booking Xcite photo with the pearl package, and then eventually upgraded to the diamond package.

We shot our engagement photos with Andrew in downtown Naperville. During the shoot, Andrew's calm personality was something that immediately stood out to us. Never having professional photos together before, we were grateful for the direction that Andrew gave. It was just enough to get the great photos without looking too posed.

The day of wedding went so smooth with Xcite. During the ceremony I liked that Xcite (and videographer) were able to capture stunning photos without being intrusive like what you sometimes see at weddings. Andrew and Tyler were fantastic with our requests to capture photos at 3 different locations before the reception (staying on schedule).

Xcite was great about accommodating our request for sunset photos without dragging us away from mingling with guests. Tyler was our sunset photographer. We were so appreciative as he ventured out further and further with us to make sure that we got the perfect sunset photos. He got some stunning photos!

We absolutely loved working with Xcite photography! They bent over backwards for us to make sure that we had our wedding captured as we wanted. We received our photos back within 1 month of the wedding. The photos turned out great, and serve as a wonderful memory from our special day! Highly highly recommend Xcite Photography!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Ashlie · Married on 07/21/2018

Andrew and his team were amazing! They were super professional and kind! It seemed whenever something of importance happened they were right there to capture the moment! The guests had a blast with the photo booth and the photography team knew exactly
    What they were doing! I will
    Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a Photographer/videographer !

Sent on 07/23/2018

Brittney · Married on 07/15/2018

Andrew and his team were absolutely amazing from start to finish. My parents were the ones who chose Xcite photo as I was an out of town bride but I am couldn't be happier with their decision. Even though I allowed them to pick the photographer, I was extremely hands on with the entire process. Andrew was very responsive making sure to answer all my questions prior to the wedding and after. Him and his team arrived on time and stayed the entire day. They truly made the day enjoyable with their presence. My pictures were amazing! I received so many compliments about how wonderful they were and had multiple people ask for their contact info which I happily gave. I recommend Xcite photo to anyone who wants professionalism, friendliness, and excellent results. Thank you to Andrew and the entire Xcite photo team.

Sent on 09/11/2018

April · Married on 07/06/2018

Andrew and his team was amazing, flexible, and creative from our engagement session to our wedding day. Starting with our engagement photo session in Naperville, we were able to go to several different spots in downtown to capture all different scenes. Andrew had so many different ideas of different poses and made us feel so comfortable. For our wedding day we were nervous having a venue that was at a hotel with not many places to take pictures according to us. That day came and Andrew and his team scoped out the hotel and found so many beautiful wall backgrounds for us to take pictures at. Also the team had created ideas for our bridal group pictures at many different spots showing a fun atmosphere to a sophisticated look. He worked with us before the wedding and made sure to get all the photo shots that we asked for. They were able to capture all the important moments that we wanted and we loved how he had taken our photos and added black/white and sepia tones into our photos. His team was patient, flexible, and great with getting photos and not even noticing they were there. Everyone at our wedding said how they were so personable and loved the outcome of all of our photos. The photo portal was easy to work with and easy to select our favorites that we wanted for our wedding album. Overall, their packages were a great deal and we definitely recommend Andrew and his team. July 2018 Wedding

Sent on 09/16/2018

Kim · Married on 05/25/2018

Andrew is absolutely incredible. It was a second wedding for both me and my husband, and as such, we had three kids between us who we were also trying to photograph. Andrew managed to capture hundreds of fantastic images of all five of us, whereas normally when we take pictures together, at least one of the kids isn't smiling, is looking the wrong way, is poking one of the other kids, etc. We were beyond impressed that he was able to capture so many wonderful images. In going through literally hundreds of photos, we couldn't pick out a bad one. Andrew was so patient with all of us, so responsive to inquiries both before and after the wedding, and all around, an absolute pleasure to work with. We cannot say enough nice things about him; words really cannot adequately express how talented he is. We are so grateful to have so many beautiful images from our special day.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Paulina · Married on 04/27/2018

Andrew and his team are amazing, very talented and very easy to work with. We did our engagement photos with Andrew back in August and then had him as our lead photographer for our wedding day along with his team (Tyler and a videographer) and they captured our special day beyond what we could have imagined. They pay attention to details, let the bride and groom and bridal party enjoy the day and capture candid moments, and are very creative with the photos! Their packages vary and are great for different budgets which is something we liked. The photo booth was a big hit at our wedding as well! We loved everything! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2018