Evolving Faces Reviews

5 | Charlotte, NC

5 Reviews for Evolving Faces

Shante · Married on 05/18/2019

Simply Amazing

Alexis and her team are awesome. They did my hair and make up. I loved everything and they made me feel amazing on my wedding day. She is reasonable in price and she always makes sure the client is happy.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Shantal · Married on 09/14/2018

When I was researching make-up artists for my wedding day, I always bumped into the same problem: they applied way too much make-up! I wanted a more natural look to enhance the beauty of my girls and I. Alexis is absolutely amazing! She captured exactly wanted I wanted to look like on my special day. She's super easy to work with and very flexible! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an artist to work with in the future!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Brittany · Married on 05/19/2018

Alexis Washington is always prompt and very knowledgeable about makeup! She thinks outside the box! She is also very passionate about her makeup! Alexis takes pride in her work! I know that when I book Alexis, I will be pleased!
    -Brittany L

Sent on 12/11/2016

Lara · Married on 12/31/2016

Alexis Washington is an excellent make up artist!! She did an amazing job on my make up for my wedding! I was so pleased with her work and the way she made me glow on my special day!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Alexis is wonderful! She put me at ease with her professionalism and enthusiastic personality. On a day where my mind was a million different places, she was patient and kind. Giving me the perfect sunkissed look I requested. I was so pleased with her work I wish I could have a 2nd wedding!

Sent on 11/29/2016