73 Reviews for EVoga Events

Wall Wash (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Drapery (1)
Event Planning (1)

Manu was super helpful and flexible when we decided to move our event indoors last minute, everything looked beautiful!

Profile Picture Lulia , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Laura and her team worked with my mother to surprise my husband and I for our wedding. We’ll never forget the moment we walked into our reception hall for the first time. From the elegance of the wrapped floor to the ribbons with crystals hanging from the ceiling, it was all truly breathtaking. We’re so thankful for her and her teams’s creativity as well as the time she took to coordinate with the rest of our vendor team. Thank you for making our wedding unforgettable, your work was impeccable.

Profile Picture Yesenia, 4/7/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Event Design, Uplighting

Service was great, delivery was timely and items were gorgeous. Very pleased.

Profile Picture Gabriela, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Design, Accent

I had the pleasure of working with Laura. If there was a word to describe Laura (which there isn’t) it would be ‘perfection’. Her love for her career, her passion for her clients, her taste in everything is mind blowing. She is such an asset to the company and I am so blessed to have been able to work with her for the last eight months. She makes the wedding planning process easy, smooth and enjoyable. She actually makes me miss the planning process so much! Thank you for everything, your company is nothing short of amazing and I cannot wait to refer people to you and use you in the future!

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It is always a pleasure to work with such a flexible and detailed team. Always a recommendation from us here at Panache Style.

Profile Picture Jonnelli, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Without a dance floor, could there really be a party? That’s exactly how we felt when we came across Evoga Events. We had never planned a wedding, and let’s just say this was going to be our one and only - so we NEEDED the perfect place to move and groove. I was dead set on having one of those large tile, black and white, dance floors. You know the ones you see on Pinterest. Well, Evoga Events made it happen. We were very lucky to meet Laura through our necessary request. Laura made sure to take care of everything. She answered every single one of my emails, and get this...she actually reached out after the wedding! She cared enough to ask how it went, and she made sure to wish us a lifetime of happiness. It’s not everyday that you find a company, or people, that care about their clients. I cannot thank you all enough for being a part of our special day! Eric & Val

Profile Picture Valeria, 12/23/17, 8 Reviews

It Was Great Working With Everyone Specially with Manuel

Profile Picture Jonathan , 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Thank you for helping us create a wonderful event!

Profile Picture Nancy, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Manu was amazing and very helpful during the planning process. We went back and forth on the lighting type we needed and Manu made great suggestions. On the wedding day, the Evoga team had everything set up early and beautifully! The guests LOVED the bistro lights and the environment it created! Thank you Manu & the Evoga team!!!!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: String

We used Evoga Events for the Band, Lighting, and some rentals. The Band was fantastic. They were very professional and went out of their way to be accommodating. It was a pleasure to work with Laura who was always available to answer any questions and make sure the event was a success. Highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Silvia, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor

We were super happy with Manuel. He really helped us make our wedding celebration come true. He helped us with many details during the planning and the actual event. Thank you Manuel for being there for us!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor

EVoga Events just did my most resent event this weekend. He set-up and broke-down as scheduled, it was exactly how I in visioned. My guest wouldn't stop talking about our whole rental set-up. We even won and award for most elegant table setting!!! Such an amazing company to work for. My questions were always answered, such amazing customer service! Deff going to be using this company again. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Putting together this wedding with my wife was an amazing experience. The fact is we had amazing vendors throughout the entire process. Laura was with us every step of the way with constant communication and patience. Even better we knew someone was there looking out for our best interest and not feeling we were just another business transaction, Her attention to detail was perfection and made amazing recommendations when we were absolutely lost. Thank you to everyone at EVOGA and an even bigger thank you to Laura you are an amazing individual with true passion in your business!

Profile Picture Blake, 4/1/17, 1 Review

Top notch!

Manu's just AMAZING! Customer service's beyond outstanding!

Everything was delivered and set in a timely manner and absolutely neat! As an event planner it's wonderful to count on vendors that will deliver with no need to double check... with Manu you can trust it will happen, and will do flawlessly, no errors or surprises, hands down! As soon as I got to the hotel to start coordinating everything, I realized his tables, chairs and linens were all set, perfectly!

Manu also recommended colors and textures to work with, and results were stunning! Everything came up beautifully! Really good taste and a lot of experience.

I'm pretty sure this is just the beginning of a great business partnership that will last forever! ;)

THANKS Evoga Team!

Profile Picture Silvia, 12/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I absolutely LOVED working with Evoga Events! I needed them for four days of events for a wedding weekend and they worked with me so graciously and effortlessly. Manuel understood my vision for each event of the four days and did whatever it took to make it happen! I am so thankful for Manuel and every member of the team that made this wedding successful!

Profile Picture Devin, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Evoga was absolutely wonderful to work with. Margie and Laura are true professionals. They are extremely experienced in wedding planning and true life savers. They assisted me with last minute emergencies and I don't know what I would've done without them. They have a vast selection of décor options from chandeliers, up-lights, sweet heart tables, bars, arches, etc. I would highly recommend Evoga for all your AV, lighting, and wedding day needs.

Profile Picture Ana, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Event Planning, Accent, Chandeliers, Dance Floor, Hanging Decor, Monograms, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Wall Wash

Evoga truly transformed the ballroom that our reception was held in. We couldn't be more thrilled with how the design turned out! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how impressed they were with the lighting! Thanks to Evoga and their hard work making our wedding visions come to life!

Profile Picture User5398585, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Laura and the team at Evoga are amazing! The audio visual setup, uplighting, dj booth, staging and decor were prestige - exactly how we had wanted. Evoga produces nothing but the best!

Profile Picture Javed, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Evoga is a seriously outstanding production company with a great staff. Laura was so helpful throughout the entire planning process and patient with the changes and additions that were done weeks before the wedding. I highly recommend their band 'Orquestas Elementos' wow is all I can say. They knew we were Dominican and they performed outstandingly well (salsa, merengue, bachata, and tipico). Amazing and everyone is still talking about the band.

Profile Picture Katherine, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

My daughter and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity of working with Margie and her team from Evoga Events. We can honestly say we were worried free and relaxed knowing everything was being handled by them. The compliments and reviews we received from our wedding guests was "TRULY AMAZING WEDDING", "BEST WEDDING I EVER ATTENDED", "ELEGANT", "FUN" & ABOVE ALL "NO DETAIL SPAIRED". The "HORA LOCA" was amazing and their performers had everyone and I mean everyone on the dance floor.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me give my daugher her "DREAM WEDDING"!!
Maria Birgani

Profile Picture Maria, 2/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

EVoga went above and beyond and fulfilled all of our needs at a price we were comfortable spending. We would definitely use them again for the next time we throw a big party. They were great. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User3535328, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Evoga was amazing. A true pleasure to work with. They fulfilled all of our needs at a cost that was comfortable for us. They are true pros and will think of everything so you can rest easy. Would use them again in a heart beat.

Profile Picture User4761305, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Evoga provided the lighting for my husband and my wedding and did a terrific job. They were a pleasure to with during the year of planning of our wedding.

Evoga's team is professional, responsive, friendly, and went above to make sure our lighting was what we want. At one point we were considering cafe lighting. Laura of Evoga went to our venue (for free!) and checked it out to see how Evoga could hang the cafe lighting. We didn't end up going with the cafe lighting, but the fact that she did that impressed us and made us really grateful for having chosen Evoga to illuminate our wedding.

Profile Picture Cecilia, 11/15/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Rented furniture peices to decorate ballroom for my wedding and they looked beautiful! Everyone loved them and it added a different, more modern touch to the traditional wedding setup :)

Profile Picture Marta, 11/8/14, 1 Review