Eve's Florist Reviews

114 | Oldsmar, FL

114 Reviews for Eve's Florist

Leslie · Married on 02/17/2018

Kathy was wonderful and very knowledgeable. Not looking at my wedding like it was only about money. I’ll continue to do business with Eve’s florist.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Ciara · Married on 10/13/2017

I haven't even gotten married yet but a review is necessary. Kathy has been AMAZING so far. We met and went through my needs. I knew what I wanted in my head and Kathy got it on paper even BETTER than I could have described it myself. This has been the best part of wedding planning so far. She is willing to work with you and help your vision become a reality. You will not regret your decision to work with her & Eve's florist! Another review to come after the wedding!

________________________________________________________________________
    The flowers Kathy made for our wedding on 10-13-17 were absolutely perfect and everything I imagined!!!!! She truly saw the vision and I got SO many complements on all the arrangements!!

Thank you kathy!!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2017

Eve’s Florist was amazing, Kathy was always available and amazingly helpful even with a change in Venue 57 days before the wedding that resulted in changes of decor. THEN they even came through in the days following Hurricane Irma finding every flower I had planned on in my wedding without a hitch! (and I know flowers were very difficult to find during that time!) I would recommend Eves to any bride to be!!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Megan · Married on 07/29/2017

Eves florist was amazing. I had specific flowers I wanted and she got them without a problem. My sunflowers and white Daisy's made my day perfect!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Joy · Married on 07/08/2017

Kathy was an absolute pleasure to deal with! She had wonderful suggestions on arrangements and made the process easy and seamless! Flowers were delivered to my venue on my wedding day with no issues or requirements from me, and the final product was GORGEOUS!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Sylvia · Married on 07/07/2017

Eve's gets an A+ in all aspects! Thank you!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2017

Eve's was very helpful and my flowers were beautiful!!!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Alexa · Married on 05/28/2017

Eve's Florist was awesome to work with. I came in and told them exactly what I wanted and the budget I wanted and Kathy delivered. The flowers were beautiful for our special day. Kathy is awesome!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Lairyn · Married on 04/29/2017

Kathy with Eve's Florist was so incredibly helpful, and absolutely a joy to work with. When my venue coordinator was unresponsive leading up to our wedding, Kathy helped alleviate my stress and worry. I had only a very vague idea of what I wanted my bouquets to look like, and she was able to help me design them, and come up with something better than I could even imagine. Kathy was so wonderful. She took time to get to know me and my future husband, and was willing to help us in everything we did.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Amy · Married on 04/29/2017

Eve's Florist was one of the preferred vendors from our wedding venue, and I was already familiar with their location so went to them first. I met with Kathy and told her up front I am clueless when it comes to flowers and creativity in that department. She couldn't have been more helpful with the questions she asked and went above and beyond to create the vision I was looking for! The centerpieces were AMAZING, and we got so many compliments on the bouquets, boutonnieres and overall look at the reception. The first quote I got was out of my budget, and Kathy immediately edited and got to the budget I was comfortable with. Had a wonderful experience with Eve's and will recommend for weddings or any other special occasions needing flowers!!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Leeann · Married on 04/07/2017

I got married in April 2017 and used Eve's Florist for my floral needs. Everyone at the shop was very nice and professional. I dealt with Cathy and I was so pleased with how responsive she was to my phone calls. We were on a budget and she helped create my vision within my budget. I would recommend Eve's Florist.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Merideth · Married on 02/24/2017

Kathy is AMAZING!!!! I had an idea of what flowers I wanted for everything but I was all over the place. She helped me take the flowers I liked, narrow them down to what would look good together, stay in my budget, and the end product was Beautiful. I am beyond pleased with how they all came out. She was so flexible with my discussions and changes it was just so easy to work with her. I would definitely recommend using her.

Sent on 04/06/2017

Amber · Married on 01/28/2017

Kathy is very helpful. I was pleased with the service.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Lizeth · Married on 01/15/2017

I used Eve's for my wedding 10 days ago, and the flowers are still beautiful. Their staff went above and beyond by making the center pieces the way I picture them. I was extremely happy with all the roses, specially with my bouquet.
    Eve's has the best quality of roses

Thank you for all your help.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Alejandra · Married on 01/15/2017

Created beautiful arrangements with only about a month's notice. They were delivered on time.

Sent on 02/04/2017

Bridget · Married on 12/17/2016

Eve's took care of every detail and the flowers were gorgeous. We received so many compliments. I would highly recommend for your wedding flowers and also have used Eve's to send bouquets / arrangements and have received great feedback.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Tiffany · Married on 11/19/2016

I am a local wedding planner and this was the first time that I worked with Eve's Florist for a client's November 2016 wedding and they did not disappoint! The bouquets were gorgeous and the staff was very accommodating and easy to work with. I will certainly recommend them to all future clients in the area!! Thank you to JJ and Kathy!!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Marj · Married on 11/06/2016

Eves was a pleasure to work with! I came in to them with a vague idea of what I was looking for and they created beautiful arrangements that fit perfectly with my rustic theme, and within my tight budget!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Renee · Married on 10/28/2016

The flowers provided for my wedding were absolutely beautiful and reasonably priced. This vendor was very accommodating to our schedule of events.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Debbie · Married on 10/14/2016

Kathy is wonderful! She really listens and understands what her customers want. She provided the flowers for me for 2 bridal showers, one in the spring and one in the fall. Two totally different looks, both equally beautiful! All the arrangements were lovely, exactly the colors and flowers we discussed. Kathy made everything so special; she really surpassed my expectations! Also, she provides great value with her very reasonable pricing. My guests raved about the gorgeous flower arrangements, and I have already recommended Eve's to several of my friends.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Laura · Married on 10/14/2016

Kathy was awesome! I told her what I was looking for and she made suggestions for my flowers. My flowers were perfect for our nautical theme.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Ellen · Married on 10/08/2016

Kathy was fantastic! We gave her colors and our theme (beer and rustic) and she did the rest! Everything from the bridal bouquets to the flower arrangements were gorgeous. Thank you!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2016

Kathy was so sweet, nice and helpful since the beginning. The flowers were beautiful. A little bit of the greenery used for my flowers was not what i liked. but I never told her so its not her fault. So always send pictures of what you want and not want! :).. but everything looked beautiful.. thank you

Sent on 09/26/2016

Amber · Married on 09/07/2016

I was in need of some last minute roses to be delivered for a co-worker the same day I ordered. The gentleman I spoke with was very understanding and accommodating and was was willing to deliver my order on his way home. There isn't anywhere else I have ever ordered from that would go above and beyond to fulfill such a request. Not to mention the quality of the flowers I picked out, super amazing. I will definitely be suggesting this floral shop to all my co-workers and friends!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Kara · Married on 09/03/2016

Kathy did a wonderful job fulfilling our vision for the flowers for our wedding. We showed her pictures of our ideas, gave us information on what types of flowers they might be and gave suggestions to what flowers would work or look better. If you don't know much about flowers or have a complete vision Kathy will help! On the day of, when I saw my bouquet I was blown away. It was so beautiful! The bridesmaid bouquets were just as beautiful. We were impressed with our centerpieces and the men's boutonnieres too! Everything turned out beautifully and I would suggest Eve's to anyone.

Sent on 11/16/2016