Everything Iced Cupcakes & More Reviews

1 User photo

Everything Iced Cupcakes & More 1
  • Brittany

Brittany Davenport · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing cake, amazing service.

Our cakes looked and tasted amazing. Bobbi is so easy to work with and happy to make your vision come to life. She’s amazing!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 05/18/2019

Everything iced bakery

Everything iced was the best bakery we came across! We sampled from about 4 locations, but they had the perfect amount of sweetness without it being overwhelming. The texture was moist, even for days after. Communication was easy. Bobbie, the owner, was a delight to work with and always responsive. We got a fairly small cake and an assortment of mini cupcakes. I do wish the cake would have been a little prettier, it was beautiful, but not exactly what i was looking for. However, it was amazing! We got so many raves on how good the desserts were. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Lisa · Married on 12/31/2016

I had heard nothing but amazing reviews about Bobbie and her business. Brides on a Facebook site constantly recommended her, so I finally took the dive and went with her for my wedding without ever doing a tasting. I am so glad I did! Her cakes were absolutely delicious! We did both a grooms cake and our wedding cake. The groom’s cake was a frosted cookie cake which got raving reviews during our rehearsal dinner, and our wedding cake was a naked cake that was so beautiful and tasted delicious! I would HIGHLY recommend her and her team! She has gained my business if I ever need any sweet treats.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Mary · Married on 06/21/2014

I worked with Bobbi at Everything Iced for my wedding and grooms cakes. I cannot say enough about how great that experience was! The only problem we had was that her flavors were all so great it was really difficult to choose! She followed a design I found online perfectly and created a unique cake for our grooms cake that was equally as awesome! Everybody was talking about how delicious our cakes were even weeks later! I had originally ordered my cakes from a grocery store bakery, and switched to Everything Iced to help shave off some cost (talk about VALUE! these cakes were bigger and MUCH nicer than the grocery store cakes, at less than half the price!!!). Also, she is able to make great allergen free cakes as well. Beyond the best!!!! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Everything Iced Cupcakes & More's reply:

Mary, I am so glad you enjoyed your cakes and cupcakes! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you!!

I ordered my simple 2 tier cake and ~200 mini cupcakes for my wedding about 2 weeks before my event. I liked the variety of standard flavors available for cakes and cupcakes. Everything Iced had no problem getting everything done in time and everything tasted fantastic. The delivery and set up fee was well worth it and everything looked beautiful when we arrived at the reception.

Sent on 04/20/2014

Everything Iced Cupcakes & More's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! I am so glad you enjoyed the cake and cupcakes.

Lauren · Married on 11/26/2016

Cupcakes were not only beautiful, but they were incredibly delicious!!

Sent on 12/05/2016
  • kh22

Katie · Married on 06/22/2019

Great tasting cake and icing!

The cake Everything Iced made was delicious. It was not the exact design I wanted due to how the quote ended up looking when it was printed (it was blurry and you could see the edges of the print), but the flavor made up for it. The cake was still pretty though. The cupcakes were the same flavor as the cake (cream cheese icing with the old version strawberry lemon flavor) and my guests loved them. Everything Iced makes the best cream cheese icing I have tried out of all the bakeries I was looking at for our wedding cake and cupcakes! Thanks for making the awesome sweet treats for our day!

Sent on 07/16/2019