Everything and The Wedding Too Reviews

Everything and The Wedding Too 5
Everything and The Wedding Too 6
Everything and The Wedding Too 7

Mallory · Married on 06/27/2009

Roger was a pleasure to work with. He did a great job!

Sent on 10/18/2009

Amanda · Married on 05/16/2009

Roger really worked well with us. He was able to find every song we wanted and was more than happy to do it and also took the extra minute to make sure our reception was personalized just for us.

Jamison · Married on 05/02/2009

My husband and I had doubts about the DJ that we had hired for our destination wedding. Through word of mouth we heard about Roger and he took on the task of our wedding reception on short notice and worked with our budget. He constantly kept in contact with us and even met with us the day we arrived in Pensacola. We did a walk through and talked specifics on music. He was very flexible and professional! He was a great MC and listened to exactly what we wanted. We can't thank him enough for the incredible job he did!!!

Sent on 10/09/2009

Vidya · Married on 11/22/2008

Roger is the greatest D.J. ever! I gave him a clear itinerary for my big day and he made sure it happened.He stuck to my plans even when unruly family members tryed to change the plan. He was on time to improvise even when the wedding party was late for my big day.If he had a question about anything he was patiently waiting for a discreet moment to speak with me.Overall i will say Roger had my back on one of the most important days of my life.I will never forget that! When i throw my next big shin dig Roger will be the first D.j. i call. Thank you. Sincerely, Mrs.Vidya Bossom

Melody · Married on 10/04/2008

amazing!! I didn't have to worry about anything to do with the music during our wedding!!

Sent on 10/13/2009

Selina · Married on 09/06/2008

Very Professional and a good quality of music. I would use this service again in the future.

Sent on 10/12/2009

Donya · Married on 06/09/2007

Roger was a great DJ. I gave him the reigns to do what he wanted, but did give him a songs to play and to not play. Which he honored of course. He also took charge of the flow of the reception ie when to cut the cake, first dance, garters, etc. It was a relief not having to worry about every little detail.

ERIC · Married on 04/20/2007

Roger was great, kept everything moving smoothly, kept everyone entertained.

Sent on 02/03/2010

Maria · Married on 04/22/2006

Roger was an excellent DJ and entertainer. I have known him for 13 years, so of course when I got married in 2006, Roger was my first choice. My Dad wanted a band, but when he met Roger, he changed his mind and said it was "ok" to have a DJ instead.
    I had about 250-300 guests and at dinner, Roger made a game so that a few tables at a time went to the buffet instead of everyone all at once. I was very impressed.
    I also did not have a wedding planner, so during the ceremony, Roger helped tell the guests where to go. He also let the wedding party know when to walk down the aisle of sand (the wedding was on the beach). Then after the ceremony, he let the guests know where to go for the reception, which was located at the hotel next door. Overall, Roger was excellent, I would refer him to anyone who needed a DJ or entertainer for a wedding or any special event.
    I hope you choose Roger for your DJ/entertainer.
    Maria

Sent on 12/30/2009

Angela · Married on 06/11/2005

on my wedding day, tropical storm Arlene,came in shore. my 200 guest was now less than 100 and the madness started. first the hotel tried to close due to the storm;however, the hotel was full with my family. Next the decorators cancelled so we had to decorate ourselves. Next the makeup artist cancelled. The power went out in the hair salon as we were getting prepared and finally the horse and carriage could not pick me up from the house and take me to the ceremony. But something did got right that day. My DJ Roger was there ready to go with his equipment ready to go. He did a great job that day. And I would hire him again anytime that I need his services.

Sent on 05/05/2010

v. · Married on 05/29/2005

Roger is a very good DJ! He was very helpful at our wedding even when we didn't know what to do(we didn't have a wedding planner)

Sent on 03/20/2010
  • April

April · Married on 10/11/2003

I have known Roger for many years before I was given the opportunity to help me with the most planned day of my life. We hired him for our wedding reception, and he did an amazing job. I knew we were putting our trust in someone who has great skills, a keen awareness of the room and people, and such a positive attitude. He was such an asset I can not recommend him enough!

Sent on 01/13/2010

Taylor · Married on 01/20/2018

Roger was the heart of the party! Our family cannot stop talking about how much fun they had at our reception, and its because Roger really knows how to read a crowd. He played oldies, rock, slow dancing, 90’s, and todays hits! (Everything we wanted, when we wanted it). He worked with us before the wedding to plan out the exact timeline for the food, first dance, cake cutting, etc. This was EXTREMELY helpful and took a lot of stress off of our shoulders. He essentially kept the flow of the evening going, with easy transitions. He made sure we had all of the songs picked out for each “event” of the night so it was tailored specifically to what we wanted. He went above and beyond as a DJ/MC and we loved working with him. He also took a bunch of pictures during the reception! I HIGHLY recommend Roger if you want to have a blast at your reception!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/06/2017

Roger did a FANTASTIC job at my daughter's wedding! He kept the guests very entertained and the reception hopping! The dance floor was never empty, and everyone had a wonderful time! Roger discreetly took pictures throughout the ceremony and reception, which is above and beyond expectations! We had many comments about how great it was to see the pictures real-time projected for all of the guests to see. He also posted over 700 photos on Facebook the next day, so that we had a sneak peek before the hired photograhers' pictures are ready. He worked wonderfully with the coordinator keeping things running smoothly. It was a beautiful day, in large part due to Roger!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Tina · event on 02/16/2014

We celebrated our 10yr anniversary with a vow renewal and our "first wedding". Roger helped with keeping everything flowing and still kept us in the loop the day of the ceremony. We sent him a list of music our guests wanted before the big day and he played everyone's music! It was AWESOME!! He really knows how to keep a party going and even took requests. I hope we get to hire him again for a future event...whenever it may be. THANKS ROGER!!!

Sent on 03/29/2014

Christie · Married on 12/31/2013

Roger made our wedding run smoothly. He was all over the timeline and kept things moving. His music selection was fun and wide ranging. There was never a moment of downtime on the dance floor as he did a great job at getting the guest out of their chairs and on to the floor. You can tell he really enjoyed being party of our big night!!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Chelsea · Married on 11/23/2013

Roger was absolutely amazing throughout the whole wedding planning process. From the first time we met, until the day of the wedding I was confident that we had found the right DJ, especially with the music being one of the more important aspects to me. He is filled with great ideas and suggestions and is also open to your own ideas as well. He is more than a DJ, he also basically coordinates and keeps the flow of the wedding going. We really enjoyed the pictures he took and posted as well. One thing that was also really special was that he captured our first dance in a video and posted it as well. A videographer wasn't for us even though the one thing I wanted filmed was our first dance and he filmed the whole thing!! Neither of us even asked him and it was such a great surprise to see. We both loved Roger and will highly suggest him to anyone else!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Joshua & A-mila · Married on 09/07/2013

Great job taking photos and projecting them for others to see while music is playing! Awesome!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Nichole · Married on 08/04/2012

I can not say enough good things about Roger. We planned our wedding from 300 miles away, which at times was a challenge. We communicated mostly though email and phone calls and somehow he was able to pull off exactly what we wanted. He helped my bridesmaids with ideas for decorating. He picked our first dance song on the spot and it was perfect. Everything during the ceramony and reception went smoothly under his guidance. He even helped figure out how to bussel my dress!!!!
    Yes, he was an amazing DJ but more than that he saved our wedding. We were so unorganized, it could have been a big mess but everyone had a blast!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Caroline · Married on 06/09/2012

Roger was wonderful. So full of life and energy he kept the party going all night long. He performed the music for the ceremony and the reception. I was having a hard time coming up with ceremony music but Roger gave me several band suggestions that were wonderful and are now some of my favorite music. My husband and I were constantly changing our music around and Roger was very patient with us and helped us to narrow everything so that he had a clear idea of styles of music that we liked. I can't say enough nice things about Roger. He even takes his own pictures during the event getting those behind the scenes shots that nobody realizes are being taken. He was truly a pleasure to work with and I'd love to work with him again in the future if the occasion ever arouse.

Sent on 06/19/2012

Miranda · Married on 11/20/2010

Roger did an awesome job!! He was very professional and he brought parts of our personality into the reception. We had an absolute blast!

Sent on 12/20/2010

Michelle · Married on 05/29/2010

Roger was very professional and helpful when it came down to organizing the wedding to ensure that everything ran smoothly. I would definitely recommend his services as he provided an outstanding service during a very stressful and nerve racking day.

Sent on 06/03/2010

Pam · Married on 04/25/2009

It was a great reception with Roger as my DJ. He did everything and me and my husband did not have to worry about anything.

Sent on 01/29/2010

Valencia · Married on 04/06/2018

Having observed Roger's services at a class reunion, I knew that he was a great choice for our wedding reception. We appreciated his enthusiasm and his willingness to meet with us to ensure that the reception went smoothly. A couple of really nice additions were the light display and the screen he used to display photos from the reception. A couple of guests who are planning events even asked me for his info after the fact. You won't regret choosing his services.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Siobhan · Married on 03/31/2018

Roger did an amazing job with our wedding! He was able to set the perfect mood for both the ceremony and the reception. He is extremely professional, caring and eager to make your wedding day special :-) I recommend him without hesitation.

Sent on 05/02/2018