Everything and The Wedding Too Reviews

Everything and The Wedding Too 5
Everything and The Wedding Too 6
Everything and The Wedding Too 7

Michael · Married on 06/23/2012

Roger was very accessible in the year that we spent planning our wedding. If we needed anything, we always knew we could ask him. He is a phenomenal DJ but also acts as a master of ceremonies. He knows how to keep the attention on all the formal stuff when all the guests are thinking about is the party that's about to come. He keeps people on the dance floor all night and makes sure the bride and groom are completely satisfied and taken care of. There is no one better in the Pensacola Beach area or anywhere that I've found than Roger Martinez, Jr.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2012

Roger is an outstanding professional who managed to make our weddibg absolutely outstanding in spite of a flat tire he suffered through! Would gladly reccommend him to anyone hoping to have the wedding of a lifetime!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Grace · Married on 05/25/2012

Met couple prior to wedding and brought portfolio. Provided planning ideas and offered other sugesstions. Emailed vendor list, which provided couple with name of officiant. Arrived ahead of schedule. Introduced themself to wedding party and other guests. Had awesome personality. Brought all equipment and set up 30 minutes prior, did microphone and equipment tests and not once disturbed the other wedding set up crews. Stayed late! Music was excellent and video made of wedding day photos was a memorable personal touch. A wedding ceremony expert and professionalism to match. A must have for your big day.

Sent on 09/01/2012

Liz · Married on 05/12/2012

Roger kept my guests dancing all night and well entertained. My biggest surprise was how he went out of his way to do things that were not his responsibilty in order to please bride, groom and guests involved. For example, the vegetarian dish had ham in it and Roger took it upon himself to get a vegetarian dish out to my friend immediately and delivered it to her table personally. He also took snapshots of my husband and I during the evening and posted them up on a screen behind him as guests were dancing. I would recommend him highly because he goes above and beyond to make your day special and I never had to worry placing responsibility for the flow of the night in his hands.

Sent on 05/22/2012

Cassandra · Married on 05/05/2012

Roger did a fantastic job at my wedding!!! He handled all the stress for me and went over & beyond to make my day perfect! I have also used him for other events (christmas parties, work events, etc.) I would highly recommend him to any of my friends or family!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Rayna · Married on 04/29/2012

There is no one that could compare. Roger Martinez, is hands down the best DJ in the area. He was over the top! I was such a wreck my wedding day, I thought everything was going wrong, I thought my day was completely falling apart. But, when I arrived at my reception, everything was in Roger's very capable hands. He took all the stress and weight off my shoulders and took control. He took care of EVERYTHING! I was able to just have a good time. He made sure my husband and I, my bridal party, our parents, as well as our guests knew exactly what was going on. He kept the party going and made sure everyone was taken care of. HE IS A WEDDING COORDINATOR AND DJ ALL IN ONE! He was very friendly, energetic, polite, and just awesome! He had on the spot karaoke, created a slideshow as the wedding progressed, and even uploaded the pictures to Facebook as the night went on. Our family that was unable to attend was able to see it all, in real time. He made the whole night just flow, we were so clueless with wedding etiquette and the order of the reception, but he knew it all, he gave us all a ten minute heads up before everything, so we seemed like we were in the know! I highly recommend him to any bride!! He will make your day, just PERFECT!

Sent on 05/03/2012

Roseann · Married on 04/14/2012

I would highly recommend booking Roger for your upcoming event. I traveled to Florida from Louisiana for my beach wedding. Roger worked with me through everything as far as music, lights, everything. He was very professional and I wouldn't tell you to go anywhere else. It's very stressful being an out of state bride and I had nothing to worry about as far as music. Not only is the music perfect, lights, video, and entertainment, he is SO nice! My family surprised me with music and mic during my ceremony on the beach and it was so beautiful. I highly recommend you getting a mic for a beach wedding, it helped all my guests hear everything my husband and I said. I recommend Roger for any entertainment! He helped us with the cake cutting, speeches, dances, and worked with us throughout the entire reception on how to do everything. It was the most beautiful ceremony and reception ever. I'm so happy we found Roger, I wouldn't of wanted ANYONE else! Thanks SO much for the best experience ever! :)

Bobby & Roseann Leblanc
    New Orleans, LA

Sent on 06/26/2013

Autumn · Married on 04/07/2012

Roger deserves TEN stars! He is amazing!! I met Roger at my most frantic statge. We were in the process of moving and our original wedding venue was double booked. Roger met me over some Calamari ( which I ate all of because we did not have a kitchen at the time and I was starving!) and put my mind at ease. He made our wedding fun again! The day of, Roger was on time and immediately started setting up. I put so many last minute ideas on him and he just rolled with each one! I was even supposed to give him a DVD of pictures of us for a slideshow and totally forgot. Roger didn't even mention it and took pictures of the ceremony and uploaded those for the slideshow. Crazy!!! Roger also emceed our entire wedding from start to finish. He entertained our guests and everyone felt welcomed had a great time! Roger worked amazingly with our photographer and had everyone dancing! The lighting package is such a nice bonus to set the mood of the wedding! I want another party just so I can have Roger there again!

Sent on 04/09/2012
  • deniese

deniese · Married on 03/23/2012

Roger was AWESOME! i was from out of town, so we would speak by phone/email and i had everything planned out & done far before the wedding date! i hired him for the whole day, which included not only the DJ/MC, but up lighting, television for projection of videos/pictures, and a whole list of vendors he recommends. and no one was able to beat his price! he even gave suggestions for my guests on what to do when they're in pensacola. on the wedding day he was very responsive, would ask how everything was and tell me what's coming up next before it happened. would definitely recommend to someone!

Sent on 04/10/2012

Tasha · Married on 09/17/2011

My husband and I were extremely impressed & very happy with the quality of entertainment provided at our wedding!! We would definately recommend Roger to anyone planning an event the requires a DJ, from start to finish Roger maintained professionalism and provided wonderful service for us (even coming to our home to discuss music selections) we recieved compliments for weeks after the wedding about the music, lights, & video service Roger provided. A must have DJ for any event!!!

Sent on 05/05/2012

Cate · Married on 03/19/2011

This was the MOST IMPORTANT event I would ever endure besides motherhood. Mr. Martinez was like part of my family, he was attentive, professional and made sure everyone had a great time! I would recommend him personally, professionally and for any event someone would want to share with such a great DJ!

We appreciate all you did for us and our special day!

The Sellers (Atlanta, GA)

Sent on 03/24/2011

Eric · Married on 12/31/2010

Roger did a great job on our wedding. He was very professional and played the music we wanted and kept things moving through a 6 hour reception at a very reasonable price.

Sent on 01/02/2011

Chris · Married on 12/04/2010

Roger has been doing this since high school. He is not only a good man, but he is very good at what he does!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Tamara · Married on 09/25/2010

Roger was awesome! It started to rain & there was a leak in the pool room roof, so we were worried about his equipment getting wet. He just dealt with it & kept playing music. Plus, he's so good at dealing with people of any age so our guests love him too! Thanks!

Sent on 03/24/2011

Michael · Married on 09/21/2010

Very good service. Helped out with everything! We really felt that he went above and beyond. Would definately recommend him to everyone!!!

Sent on 10/07/2010

Skye · Married on 09/19/2010

Roger was excellent, showed up on time and was very professional. He provided music for my ceremony, cocktail hour, and my reception. Even with a small group of reserved guests, everybody had a blast.

Sent on 09/22/2010

Christine · Married on 07/23/2010

Roger is GREAT and did an excellant job at our wedding! We are recommending him to all our friends. He was very professional and helpful!

Sent on 08/02/2010
  • Karinita

Karen · Married on 07/13/2010

Roger is a very professional and great DJ. Highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for entertainment for any occassion. Thank you Roger for making my day extra special.
    K. DeHaven

Sent on 07/18/2010

Crissy · Married on 07/10/2010

Roger was awesome!! My mom and dad told me over and over what a relief it was that I had hired him. I can't imagine what would have happened with our reception timeline without him. He kept things moving along smoothly on schedule. He came up to us many times to ask if we needed anything and how things were going. He did his best to play songs I requested. He probably had to download many of the songs I requested. He also let us give him a disc of photos to play as a slideshow for free. He worked an extrememly long day for us and gave us a very good price! I know we got many extras from him and for the service we got, it should have cost us so much more. I highly recommend him. I've been to other weddings before, and never saw a better DJ because he is more than a DJ, he's a wedding coordinator too! Crissy

Sent on 07/14/2010

Lindsay · Married on 03/06/2010

Roger was the BEST! He has done several different events for my family & I and we have him booked for future events. He was the DJ at my wedding on 3/6/10 and kept the crowd involved & the reception on schedule. I loved how he had a different way of organizing the reception to make it flow better where there wasn't any down time. For example, after we did the cake cutting he did the father/daughter and mother/groom dance to take the attention off of the cake being cut for the guests. I never heard of that until Roger suggested it. Roger had a lot of cute ideas to make the reception unique such as the "bride & groom trivia game" which he used to call the guests to the food line. I loved how he watched the dance floor and if people started to stop dancing he would go ahead and change the song to get them back on the dance floor. He kept the reception timeline up perfectly and I would recommend him to ANYONE with confindence! =)

Sent on 03/15/2010

Jamie N · Married on 01/01/2010

It was overwhelming having so many people coming at us on our day but Roger took control and kept us right on track! He did a great job as the DJ and the MC not too mention, he is very affordable and gives you more than you expect to get! We will recommend him to anyone and everyone!! JNJ

Sent on 01/06/2010

Rebba · Married on 12/20/2009

Roger was awesome! He did above and beyond his job! I would definintely reccomend him

Sent on 01/11/2010
  • W

wendy · Married on 12/12/2009

I would highly recommend anytime. Very professional and courteous. Made the wedding reception the best of a life time. Thank you. I will hire again for future events.

Sent on 01/05/2010

Giselle · Married on 10/03/2009

roger was a great asset to have during our wedding. He was calm and helpful the entire time. when our wedding planner disappeared without a word, Roger stepped in and helped the event smoothly transition. I would definitly recommend him to other brides looking for a good dj and wedding planner!

Sent on 10/09/2009

Erin · Married on 07/25/2009

Roger was the DJ at our wedding and he went above and beyond our expectations. He didn't just sit back and play music, he took charge of organizing the sequence of events so that he knew exactly what songs he'd play next. He knew when to play the slow songs, and he knew when to play the dance music! And for a wedding of only 100-110 guests, he got people on the dance floor right away! I would recommend him to anybody who is interested in a great, professional DJ who is not only affordable but will make your day memorable!

Sent on 10/13/2009