Everything and The Wedding Too Reviews

Everything and The Wedding Too 5
Everything and The Wedding Too 6
Everything and The Wedding Too 7

Mae · Married on 12/19/2013

Roger was a great asset to our wedding. He went above and beyond his job and not only provided DJ services but helped gather everyone for the ceremony and took over 400 photos and was posting them DURING the reception for all the guests to see. I was having a very stressful day and we were running very behind but he helped smooth things out and ran the reception so I didn't have to worry about a thing. Such a great guy and I would definitely reccommend him to any bride!!!

Sent on 12/22/2013
  • W

whitney · Married on 12/15/2013

You were awesome Roger! You helped make our night one to remember.Thank you so much for all you did!!!!

Sent on 12/28/2013

Karli · Married on 11/16/2013

Roger did such an incredible job as the DJ for our wedding! Not only did he keep the crowd entertained the ENTIRE time but he was also very punctual with all of the different events taking place during the reception (cake cutting, bouquet toss, toasts, etc). Roger came HIGHLY recommended and went above and beyond our expectations. Many people were asking who our wedding coordinator was when they saw Roger coordinating all of the different milestones along the way during the reception! He also took a ton of pictures that he had displayed on a screen during the reception as he took them (the guests loved seeing themselves on the screen)! I will recommend Roger to ANYONE who asks! Thanks for making our big day so incredible Roger! :)

Sent on 12/21/2013

Cierra · Married on 11/10/2013

I would recommend this DJ to anyone. We bought the package that had no time limit and it was a great price..better than any other price we had been quoted for the DJ's that charge by hour. He had great equipment and even provided lighting and mics at no extra cost (which no other DJ offered). He also took tons of photos and videos and posted them very quickly. He communicated with me before the wedding, showed up the night before to make sure everything would work the way I wanted, was fun at the event, had the crowd involved, and did everything he could to make my day special even down to getting me a fan when I was having a heat stroke in my huge dress and hiding a piece of cake for me to eat later. You can't go wrong with this guy!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Mark · Married on 11/09/2013

Roger is the BEST! There are none better in the Pensacola area. He goes well above and beyond his call and makes the day so organized and perfect. When he tells you your job is to sit back, relax and have fun - he means it. He has it all covered. If he is available, HIRE HIM!!!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Christine · Married on 10/26/2013

I literally cannot say enough good things about Roger. I contacted him because of a recommendation from my photographer and I am so glad I did. He is incredibly knowledgable and gives great suggestions and did a fantastic job of handling all of our weddings quirks. We had a friend be our officiant who had never done a wedding before and Roger even pulled him aside and gave him some great suggestions of things to include and things he should remember to say to make everything run smooth. The day of the wedding Roger did such a fantastic job keeping everything on schedule and filling blanks we had left with songs that fit our personalities perfectly. Evry single song he played seemed to be spot on for the mood of the crowd and he kept everyone smiling and happy all night long. I probably heard literally about half of our guests at one point or another raving about how incredible our DJ was. And then if that wasn't enough, he had a slideshow playing during the reception of pictures he had taken during our ceremony. Then the very next day he uploaded an album of 425 pictures onto Facebook from throughout our wedding!! Every member of our family has been through the album and tagged themselves and my mother is even making a photo book out of them! They are so exciting to have while I wait in anticipation for my photographer to send me the pictures she took. So long story short, if Roger is available for your wedding and you don't book him, you will be missing out on one of the best vendors in Pensacola.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Dawn · Married on 10/22/2013

Roger did a wonderful job with the wedding and reception!!! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/26/2013

sarah · Married on 10/19/2013

Roger was so great for our wedding! He was very attentive to our needs and very helpful throughout the entire reception. I could not have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Kay · Married on 09/12/2013

My daughter and I cannot say enough about the services we received from Roger on her wedding day. He met us at the beach house and set up for the reception before heading over to the beach for the wedding ceremony of which he helped guide and direct us to the point it seemed effortless. We didn't need anyone else he helped do it all, including taking pictures. Once the wedding was over he headed back to the beach house where he met us, taking more pictures and preparing for the reception. Everyone had such a great time and loved his professionalism. Should we come back for any event we will gladly hire him again. Thank you so much Roger for making Christy's and CJ's day so wonderful. We will never forget you Kay Myers

Sent on 10/04/2013

Roger was awesome at our wedding. He took plenty of time to meet with us before hand, had everything under control the whole time, gave great advice (reminded me to eat lunch, not just drink it!), and made the whole event a success. He took some great pictures as well as playing great music. At times, I felt like he was more of an invited friend than a hired professional, but still with all the professionalism of a hired DJ. We highly recommend him for any event that requires a DJ. 5/5 Stars all the way!!!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Organized, professional, clearly loves his work.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Alexandra · Married on 08/03/2013

Roger is not only a DJ, he makes a wedding and reception an event to remember. He keeps the night flowing while making everything seem smooth and effortless. Every detail is perfect. He brings all of the guests together and makes the bride and groom feel so special. And even takes pictures! We were incredibly lucky to have him and would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Blake · Married on 07/27/2013

To begin my now wife and I were planning a destination wedding in Florida from Texas, so it was often hard to make decisions just from pictures, reviews, and prices on line. Roger was recommended to us by our photographer, the venue and our caterer. After the first time we spoke not only did Roger make our experience over the phone very personal, but he made us feel like we were his only clients. He helped us with suggestions for music and different artists, especially for the ceremony music. Creating our set list of music that we wanted and games to play during the reception was so easy to do, he was very personal and was very attentive to each and every detail.
    On the day of the ceremony/reception Roger came early, introduced him self and was in very high spirits. He set up two different speaker systems that he set up, one inside the reception hall and one outside for the ceremony.
    We could not afford to pay for a wedding coordinator, but, no one would have known that we didn't because of all of Roger's hard work.
    Roger was not only the DJ, he was the master of ceremonies, a photographer, an entertainer and all of our guests loved him. He worked with the caterer, the photographer and the baker to make sure that each and every person was on the same page.
    Our wedding was a huge success and we loved every second of it, with a huge and fun filled thank you to Roger Martinez.
    The absolute best aspect of Roger's services, are the fact that he took pictures of the wedding the whole time. We didn't know how much that we would appreciate it, until my wife and I were waiting in the airport the next day about to fly off for the honeymoon. Roger took over 100 photos, uploaded them to facebook and tagged us in all of them. They were the first pictures that we saw from the wedding, and we enjoyed each and every single one of those pictures, and saw our wedding for the first time. Thank you so much Roger for a life time of memories.
    -Mandie & Blake

Sent on 12/03/2013

Vy · Married on 06/09/2013

If you need a dj, Roger is the man!
    I'm so glad we chose him to Dj our wedding. He is very professional and helpful on all aspects.
    Weddings are so stressful and I have to admit that every time I had a meeting with him or got off the phone, I felt so much less stressed!
    He is great at what he does! And more! He helps coordinate the wedding since I didn't have a wedding coordinator.
    Such a sweet and positive person! on time, great service and extremely helpful!
    I really can't say enough good things. Once you meet him, you will see for yourself!
    We had a great wedding! Thanks Roger!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Ruth · Married on 05/04/2013

We used Roger for my daughters' wedding. I cannot tell you how fantastic he was to work with. He was a fabulous DJ. He played everything from the Wobble to the Polka. The dancing was constant. Everyone at the reception commented on how wonderful he was. In addition to the music he helped me in many other ways. He helped me with the venue when I had a question. When I forgot the table for the sand ceremony, he came up with one. He also took pictures at the rehearsal and wedding and they were showing on a screen throughout the reception.
    At the reception he took pictures and videos and posted them on Facebook so we could enjoy it all again the next day.
    Roger was on time, well prepared. He is easy to work with and a real professional. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. I would be happy to provide a personal reference to anyone who needs one.

Sent on 05/08/2013

Leta · Married on 04/21/2013

Roger did an Awesome job! He was very professional and made everyone enjoy the wedding reception! I would highly recommend Roger to everyone I know that is looking for a great DJ and not to mention the Awesome photos that he took and posted for everyone to see!

Sent on 04/27/2013

Traci · Married on 02/02/2013

I was in charge of finding a DJ for our Santa Rosa Board of Realtors Annual Awards Celebration as our DJ that we had used in the past had cancelled last minute. I called Roger and he said he would do it no problem and then he told me that he would handle everything and not to worry. He arrived 1.5 hours early and set up uplighting which we desperately needed, and had a very professional set up which included a projector for slide shows AND a wireless mic that had totally slipped my mind. Throughout the evening his timing was perfect and his attention to details with ad libs here and there were well above the call of duty. Once the presentation was over he kicked into party mode and had a light show, videos and the BEST music! He had everyone dancing at an event that is usually a HUGE YAWN FEST and everyone was having a fantastic time. We stayed after to clean and he stayed and play tunes for us while he packed up and he even took requests. He didn't drink or act inappropriate whatsoever and he is a true professional. I WILL NEVER USE THE SERVICES OF ANY OTHER DJ ~ I AM A CLIENT FOR LIFE. Thanks for an outstanding job Roger and we will see you next year!

Sent on 02/06/2013

Autumn · Married on 12/15/2012

Best DJ in Pensacola! He was the best vendor at my wedding! All the wedding venue owners in Pensacola recommended him. He's the only name I hear when someone talks about wedding DJs. I'm so glad he was available for my wedding! He also give a military discount which really helped us out. He put lights around the venue which really gave the reception a great feel. He handled the reception like a wedding planner would. That really eased my worrying. I had no wedding planner so I was able to relax and enjoy the party. All of my guests loved him and he made it a blast! There is no other choice in Pensacola!!! The best!

Sent on 12/31/2012

Alana · Married on 11/18/2012

Roger is truly a full service DJ. Music, lights, video, and super sweet dance moves helped make our night perfect!!!

Sent on 11/25/2012

Paula · Married on 11/03/2012

Roger was very professional. He met with us several times before the wedding to ensure we didn't miss anything. He was an awesome MC for the night and kept things moving smoothly. My daughter was so happy with everything. THANK YOU Roger, you rock as a DJ.

Sent on 11/07/2012
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/27/2012

Roger proved to be priceless at our wedding. He made our wedding so much fun and made everything flow so smoothly. He was available throughout the wedding planning to answer any questions we may have had, and was an invaluable resource for me because he is so knowledgeable about the wedding industry in our area. Many of my guests also commented on how much they liked the dj. If your planning an event that requires a dj hire Roger he is absolutely worth every penny and so much more!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2012

Everything and the Wedding Too was absolutely amazing! Roger is a true professional. He made sure our wedding day was the very best day of our lives! He kept everything on time, and kept everything flowing, making sure I my husband and I could just enjoy the day! I would recommend his services a million times over! HE IS THE BEST!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Kristena · Married on 08/28/2012

Roger was amazing! He went above and beyond the duties of a DJ. Gave me some great ideas and despite the fact that majority of my wedding guests did not show up he still managed to help make my wedding great. He took some beautiful pictures and planned the schedule perfectly. I would recommend him for anyone that is tight on money and planning the wedding themselves because he is great in making it seem not so stressful.

Sent on 09/03/2012

A&J · Married on 08/11/2012

We hired Roger for our destination ceremony & reception in Pensacola, FL. He really does provide Everything & the Wedding too! For the our ceremony on the beach, he handled all the music & coordinated the sound for our officiant. When we moved inside for the reception, he kept things lively & energetic while progressing through the timeline of events we had planned (dinner, 1st dance, cake cutting, etc). While our guests waited for dinner, he entertained them with a trivia game about the bride & groom which everyone enjoyed. When the real "party," we had guests of every age out on the dance floor dancing the night away... Our only complaint is that the night passed too quickly! Book Roger early, he is in high demand!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Teresa · Married on 07/14/2012

Roger is awesome!!! He goes above and beyond to make your wedding day perfect! Definitely recommend him for all of your DJ services!

Sent on 08/10/2012