79 Reviews for everybody loves flowers

Clean Up (6)
Flower Petals (6)
Single Flowers (5)
Altar Decor (1)

Everybody Loves Flowers was my first and only choice when it came to the flowers for my wedding day! Mireille is SO knowledgeable and helped throughout the entire planning process. We had a blast getting to dream together during our consultation in her sweet shop in Barnone! On the day of the wedding, her face was such a treat to see and everything was absolutely better than I could have ever imagined! Mireille, thank you for making my floral dreams come true and truly creating the perfect backdrop for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Jenna, 3/31/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mireille was such an incredible person to work with. We had such a last-minute need, and she was so gracious to consult with us and make our special day perfect.

She took our ideas and made them real. Our centerpieces were perfect - exactly what I've had in my head since I was a little girl. Her flowers at the ceremony itself were breathtaking and her additions to our vision were so beautiful.

Even though we were last-minute, Everybody Loves Flowers made it appear as if we'd been organizing our floral plans for years. She is an amazing vendor and worth every penny.

Profile Picture Patricia , 2/1/18, 4 Reviews
3.6

Mirielle was so lovely, but it was hard to communicate with her. Struggled to get a response at first and didn’t hear much from her in between consult and big day. Flowers were beautiful, but the boutonnière pins didn’t hold up and kept breaking, so the pastor didn’t get one. The groom’s boutonnière needed reinforcement with safety pins. They were very beautiful and Mirielle even added a personal touch to them, they just didn’t go on very well. Everything else, however, was perfect. Bouquets were flawless and exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Rebekkah, 12/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This is rebekkah Mom! I thought everything was beautiful. The flowers were perfect, fresh blooming. They were put together well and lasted beautifully. I used them to decorate the bridal tables and they looked wonderful. They completed the look of elegance in the tables. When we got together for the first consult she listened intently. Tried to get to know the bride and groom. Wanted to make everything unique. We didn’t need a lot of contact because she knew we were busy. Mirelle had everything under control. I was not worried. The prices were phenomenal. She even made a crown of flowers at no cost about 2 days before the wedding. I wouldn’t go with anyone else

Profile Picture Tammy, 12/7/17, 1 Review
3.7

We really enjoyed our florist and really enjoyed all that she did for our wedding. She is willing to work with what you had envisioned and really will help you get the most use out of the flowers. She is very friendly and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Kylie, 11/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mireille was fantastic!!! I was sent to her through a different vendor I ended up not even using for my wedding and was so glad they recommended her to me. I gave her a call, told her a little bit about what I was looking for for my bridal bouquet and she had me come in and chit chat. Since we are both visual people and I am horrible at matching and doing girly stuff, I was so happy that she put something small together for me so I could picture the end product. She was able to show me pictures and explain everything! After our meeting she sent me and invoice and we agreed on a time for pick up for my wedding. Everything was super easy and hassle free! When I arrived to pick up my flowers THEY WERE PERFECT! She added a little extra greenery that I didn't love, but she snipped it right off and I was out the door. Thank you so much for making my flowers exactly how I pictured them and going above and beyond to make sure they were ready for my wedding that evening. It was wonderful working with you and hope to see you again in the future for other occasion flowers! I will post pictures as soon as my photographer gets them back to us!

Profile Picture Ashlie, 11/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Everybody loves flowers made my flower dreams a reality. I was a little nervous about the color scheme I chose, but they made it look breathtakingly beautiful!

Profile Picture Alayna, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Mirielle and her team have a keen sense of deciphering exactly what you want even when you don't know exactly what you want. Her designs were top notch and added the perfect touch to my slightly "out of the box" venue. Other florists want you to fit nicely into their packages that are quite frankly, way to expensive for most of us. Everybody Loves Flowers understands that people have budget yet they will not leave you short on beauty and creativity. Every bride's friend!

Profile Picture Elyse, 2/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I found Mireille through my MOH who worked with her sister and saw her work for events they put together! It was obvious that she was an incredibly talented florist from the moment we met her and by far the most experienced (I'd spoken with a few other Valley florists and one that even was featured on the news). She was able to latch onto my vision for my wedding from a distance and met with me whenever I was in town to go over everything together.
For my wedding, I wanted something special yet simple, and she delivered on that 100%. She helped us turn my somewhat simple church into a beautiful ceremony and reception venue, and had ideas of how to do that through the whole process. She knew the right people to get the right prices on flowers and decor items, and herself has a wealth of decoration pieces in her stock (if you want something specific, ask her before you go out and buy it yourself!).
She made up these little succulent terrariums in glass jars as favors for people to take home, and that was by FAR one of my guest's favorite aspects of my wedding. I couldn't recommend Everybody Loves Flowers enough.

Profile Picture Anne, 12/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

There is NOTHING bad that I can say--not in the slightest---except, "I wish I had more events that I could work with them on!!"! AMAZING!!

Profile Picture Michelle , 12/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mirelle was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. She literally too the picture in my head and turned into something I couldnt even imagine. She has such a vision and really made our wedding even more beautiful can I ever believed could happen.

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough nice things about Everybody Loves Flowers! We met with Mireille and she wanted to hear everything and see all pictures I had pinned on Pinterest. She even went out to my venue (all on her own & at no extra charge) and decided what was going to work best with the space. Then, on my wedding day, she came down and set up everything perfectly with her crew. She came to my bridal suite and delivered our bouquets personally and brought vases. They were stunning! I got married a month ago and my flowers are still in their vase. They looked amazing for a solid 2 weeks. Even now, they are still too pretty to throw away just yet. My stepmom (who was also my decorator) was COMPLETELY AMAZED at Mireille and her crew. She literally told me, "She is worth every penny!" Haha We would definitely use Everybody Love Flowers for all of our events in the future. They helped make my special day perfect!!!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everybody loves flowers was definitely the best choice we could have made!

Profile Picture Landrey, 11/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mireille was INCREDIBLE!!! She made my vision come to life with spectacular floral arrangements and center pieces at the reception. She was diligent about re-purposing the flowers by personally moving them from the wedding ceremony to the reception, which saved me money so I wouldn't have to order duplicates. She's not only passionate about her work, but left me with a sense that she genuinely cared about me as her client. Her work is stunning and I will be calling on her again the next time I need flowers for a big event!

Profile Picture Candria, 11/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Loved Mirielle. We met and she took my colors and theme and helped me come up with beautiful perfect bouquets. She was prompt on the delivery and the flowers were all gorgeous and fresh on the day of. Reasonably priced and so happy with my choice for floral.

Profile Picture Maegan, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Murielle listened to what I envisioned and literally made it into reality. The flowers were so gorgeous and perfectly complemented the theme I was aiming for. She was flexible, one night I was getting anxious about everything and I just wanted to touch base with her, she met me in our sweats at the local Starbucks just to ease my worries. She was awesome! The flowers arrived on time and all prepared in their own vases. So happy with my selection for a florist.

Profile Picture Maegan, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Working with Everybody Loves Flowers for my daughters wedding was such a wonderful experience! Mireille was so helpful. She made our ideas a reality. We didn't have the biggest order, but she made me feel like we were top priority, and like we had known her for years. Her passion for her craft is contagious. She is highly gifted and the wedding was beautiful.

Profile Picture Carrie, 11/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everybody Loves Flowers is over the top amazing. Beautiful and unique creations. Amazing attention to every detail. Love love love !

Profile Picture User7409423, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The vases were not at the tables afterwards to put the flowers in.

Profile Picture User7348785, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mireille made my vision come true! I wanted classy and elegant and elected for red roses with pearl accents, and she came through amazingly. She and her staff were nice enough to deliver the bouquets to the hotel that the girls were getting ready in so that we could take photos before arriving at the venue. Her products were flawless, and I just can't believe how stunning the aisle design with rose petals was! It was truly a magical day, and the florals were such a beautiful part.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

We could not have imagined working with a better florist for our wedding! Mireille was incredibly sweet and worked with our budget! The flowers were beautiful and just as I had always imagined! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Maki, 8/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mireille with Everybody loves Flowers was amazing! The flower arrangements that she put together for our wedding were simply beautiful. I cannot say enough good things about the beauty of the flowers, the ease of working with her, and her promptness. Anyone wanting wonderful flowers and a great person to do it should pick Everybody Loves Flowers!

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mireille was wonderful to work with! She has great ideas and the flowers we talked about at the consultation is exactly what she provided for the wedding! She did a great job!

Profile Picture MaryLou , 6/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Mireille was amazing! She was so fun to work with to create the wedding of our dreams. She even helped us come up with what we wanted to do for center pieces. We were able to rent our center pieces and arch for the ceremony from her as well, which was so nice. It made it so there was less to worry about at the end of the night as she came and picked everything up. The day of the wedding, her staff set everything up quickly and ensured everything was picture perfect for our day.

The bouquets... Oh my those beautiful bouquets. They were better than I had even imagined! She nailed exactly what I was going for. I definitely recommend working with Everybody Loves Flowers!

Profile Picture Chelsie, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mireille was professional, creative, and an artist! We told her we were on a budget and she used various types of flowers to give us an even more beautiful arrangement of flowers then we could have imagined! Our center pieces (3 different ones and 15 total) were flawless, in addition to our bridesmaid bouquets (8) and boutonnières (8)! She also had designed corsages for our mothers and my bouquet was beautiful. Our altar/arch pieces (3) were stunning and we were able to transfer them easily to our sweetheart table. We received so many compliments on the flowers and were constantly told how beautiful they smelt. We are SO happy we chose Everybody Loves Flowers for our big day!

Profile Picture User6853840, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews