15 Reviews for Every Last Detail Event Planning

15 Every Last Detail Event Planning Reviews

Since my daughter and new son-in-law were planning a small family wedding, we thought we could do it without the help of a wedding planner. Wrong! As the wedding approached, the stress was becoming too much to handle. Enter Laura Savio!

Hiring Laura as our day of coordinator was the best thing we ever did. From the moment my daughter and I met her, we could feel the stress lifting. Laura asked a thousand questions and organized everything for us. We came away from the meeting knowing we were in good hands.

The day of the wedding, Laura was everywhere! She checked on the vendors, made sure the tables were set perfectly, supervised the set up for the ceremony which had to be moved indoors because of the weather and made sure there was enough seating for all the guests at the cocktail hour. (One of my biggest worries.) She handled it all with complete professionalism and outstanding organization. We had a perfect day!

Profile Picture User3698145, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

One thing I regret about my wedding was that I did not hire Laura as my wedding planner from day one. We had her as our day of coordinator & was absolutely amazing. She was so helpful & kind. She helped our wedding day go smoothly, she took care of the tips for us. I highly recommend her for day of & for planning your entire wedding from day 1!

Profile Picture Gia, 9/6/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We were so happy we hired Laura as a day of coordinator for our wedding. We met with Laura twice before the day of our wedding. She was very flexible and always came prepared. On the day of the wedding, she kept everyone on schedule and made sure everything was perfect. She even drove us around to take our wedding photos before the ceremony. We did not have to worry about a thing!

Profile Picture Lauren and Mark, 7/27/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Laura did such a great job being my "Day-Of" Coordinator. She arrived at the venue early in the morning to assist with set up, handled payment/tipping to all vendors, and in general kept the day moving along very smoothly to the point I didn't even have to think about it. She was very on point and took care of things I did not even consider (like the fact my husband had not selected a song to dance to with his mother - Laura recommended one on the spot and that is what they played). I would highly highly recommend having her help on your big day, she was phenomenal! Thank you laura!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/6/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Laura was a GOD-SEND!!! We only hired her for Day-of Coordination and it was SO worth it. She did so much more than what you would think a day of coordinator would do as well. Everyone who knew of her told me how amazing she was!
From the day we hired her, she answered ALL of my questions and was my go-to person for any wedding help. She answered emails quickly and always offered extra help.
Laura met us at the hotel we were getting ready at in the morning & brought a garter for me as I had forgotten mine at home. I didn't realize until the night before and emailed her around 8pm (and she was scheduled to come in at 8am in the morning) - and she went out, bought multiple garters, and let me choose what I liked! I was awe-struck!
We were having a candy buffet, and since it was summer we wanted to wait to the last minute to set this up. So when she came in the morning, she took ALL the candy (which was A LOT!) and set it all up at the venue. - in addition to everything else!
When there was an issue, all I had to do was tell Laura, and she handled it immediately. My cake was late, and she took care of it. We had a lot of people coming in to where I was waiting before walking down the aisle, and I told her I did not like that and she politely went up to each individual and asked them to be seated at the ceremony.
Again, she was GOD-SEND!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 8/12/12, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I asked Laura to work as my Day Of Coordinator, but she ended up being so much more! In the eleventh hour of wedding planning, I'd email Laura with questions, and she'd respond promptly. She was so easy to speak with and made me feel completely comfortable. On the day of the wedding, she exceeded my expectations. She was proactive with working with my vendors and helped me throughout the entire wedding. My bustle broke early, and often, and she was so completely calm each time she pinned me back up. I had a wonderful wedding, and I know Laura truly helped with making that possible.

Profile Picture Julia, 6/30/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Laura as sort of a last minute idea (about 4 or 5 mths out from the wedding). My fiance (at the time) knows that I am a bit of a perfectionist & I was worrying about all the details being perfect & wanting to enjoy my "big" day instead of stressing over it. I hired her as a Day Of Coordinator since I am a very detailed person & really needed her for the actual day. Laura helped to make sure every one was on time & where they needed to be. She paid some of my vendors so I didn't have to ask my parent's or in-laws to have to hand them out. Laura also helped tie up my dress which was a corsetted back. She was a major benefit to my day to keep me relaxed & focused on only enjoying everything.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 6/23/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was so stressed out about everything going smoothly on the day of my wedding that we decided to hire a day of coordinator. People kept referring Laura and let me just say I am so glad they did. She was simply amazing! Even before the wedding any little question I had I just wrote Laura and email and she would almost instantly respond. The day of my wedding she was in contact with all of my vendors while assisting myself, my bridesmaids, my husband to be and the groomsmen. Everything was pefect and she was always there if I needed anything at all. I cannot say enough nice things about her. My day was stress free thanks to Laura!

Profile Picture Antonette, 6/16/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I used Laura with Every Last Detail for some of her partial planning services, but based on the experience that I had with her, I wouldn't hesistate to recommend her for all of her services, including day of coordination. I was impressed with Laura's quick response time to all of my questions - she obviously cares about all of her brides, and wants to make sure that everything is perfect for them. She is definitely a professional, which is evident from her relationships with other vendors. We decided, very shortly before our wedding, that we wanted to book a videographer even though we had originally decided against it. Not only was Laura able to give me a recommendation, but when I decided to meet with the vendor, she had already been in touch with them & let them know I was working with her, so we were able to get a great deal on a package that would be have otherwise been outside of our budget. I was impressed with how quickly she acted and was able to handle things for us, and even though I know she was working with other brides at the same time, she always made me feel like my wedding was so important. Looking back, I wish I had decided to book her day-of coordination package - even though I'm a control freak and wanted to handle everything myself, after using some of her planning services I'm confident that she would have made my day even more stress-free!

Profile Picture Dana, 4/28/12, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Laura was an absolute God send!!! Not only did she act as a sounding board for all of my concerns but she helped me focus and really took the stress out of planning.

Day of my wedding she was a rock star! She ran out and got me last minute shoes when I had a wardrobe issue but she also made sure everything ran smoothly.

Of all my vendors she is hands down the one I wouldn't hesitate to hire again! I can't wait until the day I need to plan a baby shower or anniversary party!!'

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Laura was great! Very quick turn around on emails which was my biggest pet peeve during the planning process. Our meeting prior to the wedding was great and I just knew that it would all flow smoothly. Especially at the rehearsal dinner since our priest does not attend rehearsals. She ran the whole thing flawlessly and arrived 30minutes early. She was there the morning I got ready and even headed to the venue to foresee my vendor set up-this was great when we decided to change the location of the photobooth. She even went to get my veil back at the hotel when i realized that I did not have it 20minutes prior to ceremony. She also called our priest when it was close to ceremony time and he still was not there. She also reminded me to eat several times throughout the reception which was good! Of all the DOC I contacted during my search for , I liked her the best just based off our emails and initial phone conversation! Very professional, organized without being so uptight! She also got great pics of some of our little details which was so great to have the next day! I would rec her to a friend without hesitation, she was a totally reasonable investment/insurance to make sure our day went smooth. Took all the pressure off me and our parents!

Profile Picture User3697293, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Laura Savio was a wonderful wedding planner. She kept me calm and organized. I don't know how I would have made it through my big day without her. I recommend her to every friend getting married!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you so much for being at our special day with us! You were such a fantastic help!! Every little thing I needed you were right there making sure it got done. You were prepared for every request I had, and made our day that much more stress free! From the bottom of our hearts we thank you! "Every Last Detail" was complete thanks to you!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was last summer, on July 1st. I’m typically very organized, so at first, I thought I could handle all the wedding planning on my own. As the day was approaching, I realized that there was so many final details, and it became very overwhelming. Laura was our wedding-day coordinator, and I’m so glad she was there to help! She was extremely professional and met with me before hand. Her questions during our first consultation were very complete, and she even thought of details that I totally overlooked! Between the consultation and the day of the wedding, she kept in constant contact with me, even offering to call vendors and finalize plans. It was very evident that she made it her priority that our wedding day looked and felt as we planned it.
The day of the wedding, Laura was there to assist both myself and my bridesmaids. Her awesome emergency kit had everything! She even helped my parents and the groomsmen. Throughout the day she kept in constant contact with all my vendors, and I was stress-free. When you look back at your wedding, you want to remember the time you spent with family and friends, not confirming and making final plans. Thanks to Laura, I could truly enjoy the day. From our flower delivery to informing guests about shuttle times, Laura was on top of it all! She even saved the day when we forgot our wedding rings at the hotel. 5 minutes before the ceremony began, she personally went back to the hotel to make sure that we had them in time for our vows. Laura’s attention to detail, personal and professional touch, and willingness to make your wedding day perfect was wonderful. Our special day at the beach was smooth sailing thanks to Every Last Detail. I highly recommend them to any bride to be

Profile Picture Maria , 7/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Laura was great. She planned a holiday party for our charitable foundation, The Lorraine Greene Lee Memorial Foundation, and it was a great success. Laura’s ideas were very creative and helped make the event a great success. She was responsive and always conducted herself very professionally. We enjoyed working with her and learning from her ways to make our event special. She has a great personality and is very talented. I think anyone who uses her party planning or wedding planning services will enjoy working with her and will be very happy with the results.

Profile Picture Patricia, 12/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography