Every Emotion Photography Reviews

Every Emotion Photography 3
Every Emotion Photography 4
Every Emotion Photography 5

Jessica · Married on 05/06/2016

Every Emotion Photography was amazing! Tamara did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We absolutely love them! She was professional but put us at ease and we actually laughed and had fun working with her. We will be using her again if we need professional photos in the future.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/24/2015

Working with Tamara and Every Emotion Photography was amazing! She was so incredibly helpful the day of my wedding and took amazing pictures that we will cherish for the rest of our lives! I would absolutely recommend her!!

Every Emotion Photography 6
    Sent on 05/05/2018

Alex · Married on 10/10/2015

If you're in need of a wedding photographer, look no further - Tamara is the BEST! She did both our engagement and wedding photography (and hopefully our maternity one day!) and they turned out so beautiful and perfect. Everything captured our special day and our emotions perfectly. We needed two photographers for our wedding and her husband was able to come as the second photographer and he took amazing photos as well. They're such awesome, positive, caring people and it shows through their work. Tamara always took the time to listen to what we wanted and the things that were important to us and together we were able to come up with the perfect photo plan. THANK YOU EVERY EMOTION PHOTOGRAPHY! WE LOVE YOU!

Every Emotion Photography 7
    Every Emotion Photography 8
    Every Emotion Photography 9
    Every Emotion Photography 10
    Every Emotion Photography 11
    Sent on 05/01/2018

Kellyn Haase · Married on 10/09/2015

Best Photographer in the State!

Tamara and Brian were amazing!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Every Emotion Photography's reply:

Thank you, Kellyn! We will remember your wedding always and are so grateful that you and Steven chose us :)

Kristi · Married on 04/04/2015

Every Emotion Photography is amazing! I hate taking pictures and I was so worried I would look ridiculous in my wedding photos. Tamara makes you feel so comfortable and I actually enjoyed taking pictures with her. She had done our wedding and all of our family photos. She has such a great eye and is amazing at what she does. I highly recommend her!!!!

• Lindz790

Lindz790 · Married on 03/19/2015

Every Emotion Photography goes beyond expectations!

From start to finish Tamara made every one of our photo shoots a comfortable and fun experience, her attention to detail is amazing, the photos were delivered in a timely manor and turned out gorgeous! She is the best photographer for every occasion-We even had a wedding ceremony at her new venue! The venue is perfect for weddings, intimate ceremonies, vow renewals, quinceaneras, family reunions, the possibilities are endless.... I highly recommend Every Emotion Photography!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Every Emotion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review! I am so excited to have a property for my clients now and am honored you got to be one of the first!!

Tara · Married on 11/10/2014

Tamara and Every Emotion Photography shot our wedding in Cancun Mexico and did a phenomenal job. She is easy to work with, very responsive to questions and concerns, and most importantly the photos turned out great!! Tamara is open to new ideas and trying out different things, and we really appreciated all of her help and expertise!!! We have recommended her to friends who have also used her and loved her. We used her for engagement photos and have since used her for maternity photos and newborn photos because we liked her so much! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 04/15/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/25/2014

We Love Tamara

Tamara was our wedding Photographer and we loved the pictures and how personable she was, that we had her come do our newborn photos. 4 years later and 1 more addition, we wanted to do family pictures. She makes it so much fun and she is so talented and imaginative, that it makes getting your picture taken easy. Even with a 4year old and a 2 year old. I have recommended Tamara to anyone needing a fabulous Photographer!!!!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Every Emotion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Michelle! It was a pleasure working with you all again and getting to meet your little man. Watching happily ever after unfold is the best part of my job!

Gretchen · Married on 05/31/2014

Tamara was the savior to our last minute need for a photographer after a family member/photographer backed out 1 month before or wedding. I knew the minute we spoke on the phone that she and I were meant to connect. Fast forward to our wedding day and she arrived early and got in the mix without hesitation. She took amazing candids of our friends and family before the ceremony, intimate shots while my Mom and best friends helped me get ready and precious pictures of my husband and his Mom. I remember dreading all of the obligatory wedding posed pictures but, Tamara has such an easy presence and great connection that she put us at ease and I was actually bummed when her time with ended. The best part- our wedding photos are not just nice. They are STUNNING. Our special day was captured perfectly . We are so blessed to know Tamara!!

Every Emotion Photography 12
    Every Emotion Photography 13
    Every Emotion Photography 14

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2014

Wonderful experience. Every Emotion was easy to work with and provided beautiful pictures of my special day. Great value also!!

Every Emotion Photography 15
    Every Emotion Photography 16
    Sent on 05/01/2018

Cally · Married on 04/02/2014

Every Emotion Photography is amazing! I've gone back to Tamara many times and will continue to be a repeat client! She did my wedding photos 4 years ago, and has become a great friend ever since!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/09/2012

Incredible Photographer

Tamara captured amazing photos of my wedding day! I am so grateful for her attention to detail and creativity. I can look at this beautiful day for the rest of my life through these pictures.

Every Emotion Photography 17
    Every Emotion Photography 22
    Every Emotion Photography 23
    Sent on 08/23/2019

Every Emotion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle!! I am so grateful you and Matt had me capture your day. It is one I will never forget :)
  • Cathy

Cathy Fisher · Married on 05/11/2019

Outstanding

Tamara is the best. Highly recommend. Very professional and at the same time very personal.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Every Emotion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Cathy!! It was a pleasure working with you and Steve and I am looking forward to your upcoming wedding!