Every Emotion Photography Reviews

Every Emotion Photography 5
  • Darla

Darla M. Topley · Married on 04/07/2019

Amazing! :)

If I could give Tamera 10 stars on Google, I would do so! Her eye for detail is on point making her pictures incredible! She photographed our engagement session as well as our wedding in Sedona and we could not be happier with everything. She was easy to communicate with early on and throughout the entire process. It is just an added bonus that she is sweet and has a great sense of humor! She also provided recommendations for additional bridal-related services in Sedona since our wedding was a bit of a destination (we live in Scottsdale). Her rates are more than reasonable with the results she produces. We definitely look forward to working with her again in the future!

Every Emotion Photography 6
    Every Emotion Photography 7
    Every Emotion Photography 8
    Every Emotion Photography 9
    Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Lemke · Married on 03/13/2019

Most amazing experience

Tamara is very professional and knowledgeable in her craft. She also has a great eye for beautiful elopements and sceneries that perfectly suit the theme of our photo shoot. We would recommend Tamara to our friends and family that are planning a photo shoot.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Sierra

Sierra Meyer · Married on 03/10/2019

Destination Elopement

Tamara with Every Emotion Photography captured every moment we wanted have forever. She was thrilled to join us on our destination elopement in the beautiful Red Rock mountains in Sedona, even with the hike required to get to the spot where my husband and I first! We will call Tamara for every special occasion, her work is incredible.

Every Emotion Photography 10
    Every Emotion Photography 11
    Every Emotion Photography 12
    Every Emotion Photography 13
    Sent on 08/23/2019

Every Emotion Photography's reply:

Thank you for this, Sierra! You and Matt will always hold a special place in my heart...thank you so much for finding and choosing me!

Samantha Deveuve · Married on 03/09/2019

Best photographer ever!

Tamara was absolutely amazing!! She did such an excellent job with our wedding pictures and making us feel comfortable, we felt like we had our friend as our photographer! She did a great job capturing all of the moments and then some. She was very communicative and easy to get a hold of, it felt like she really took the time to make sure our big day was extra special! Having her as our photographer was absolutely perfect!

Every Emotion Photography 14
    Every Emotion Photography 15
    Every Emotion Photography 16
    Every Emotion Photography 17
    Every Emotion Photography 18
    Sent on 04/08/2019

Every Emotion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Samantha, for the beautiful words! And thank YOU for being so easy to work with. I felt such an instant connection with you and Mason and it made my job so much fun...

Mrs.maw · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing as always

your professionalism your expertise your flexibility and willing to travel all the way to Tucson to do my sons college graduation photoshoot speaks volumes of your work the pictures are amazing and we were surely use you again for every photoshoot that we need and only highly recommend you this is our third time using you and as always you outdo yourself

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2018

Tamara does amazing, high quality work! She was prompt, immediately connected with me and my family. She listed to what pictures were important to me to capture and at the same time applied her creative touch to design beautiful photography and ultimately crafted memories of our wedding day! She is top notch - highly recommend - and have already hired her again for another event. Thanks Tamara!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Julie Vuocolo · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing!!!

I am so happy that my husband and I decided to choose Every Emotion Photography for our wedding. Tamara, the photographer, is amazing! She was so personable and kind and fun to work with. She was great with every single person at the wedding and took amazing pictures. I just got back the completed pictures (less than a month later, so quick!!) and I'm so in love! If you're looking for a photographer for any reason, go with Every Emotion Photography, you won't regret it! I look forward to working with Tamara again in the future.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Meagan · Married on 10/13/2018

Without a doubt, our experience was stellar!!

Schedules kept conflicting and it was never a problem to recoordinate a date and time. Absolutely stunning photos. We had a blast and felt super calm as well as the poses felt natural. Our family's love and goofiness was captured beautifully. We finally found our go-to photographer! ♡♡

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jeri · Married on 09/15/2018

Tamara was the photographer for our wedding in Sedona and working with her was a blast!!! She is very talented and personable and our wedding photos are beautiful!! I’m so grateful we got the opportunity to work with her. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day!

Every Emotion Photography 19
    Sent on 10/02/2018

Every Emotion Photography's reply:

You two were so much fun to work with!! Thank you for your kind words. I hope our paths cross again someday...

Diana Constantino · Married on 07/13/2018

Outdoor wedding bliss

Tamara was recommended by a wedding planner in Sedona for our outdoor wedding. It’s always hard to know how you’ll get along with someone before meeting them, but Tamara is a gem! She took amazing pictures of our beautiful wedding, and even stayed a few mins extra after our family requested some pictures be taken of them as well. I would definitely recommend Every Emotion Photography for whatever photography needs you have!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Judy · Married on 07/08/2018

I am beyond words satisfied and thrilled with my wedding photographs! Tamara was absolutely amazing and we can't rave enough about her professionalism, flexibility, and caring manner. She put us all at ease and brought out our very best. She was quick and clear in communication. She was able to accommodate a time change due to impending monsoon weather which we are extremely grateful. We highly recommend Tamara for your special occasion.

Every Emotion Photography 20
    Every Emotion Photography 27
    Every Emotion Photography 28
    Sent on 07/23/2018

Megan · Married on 06/10/2018

Tamara is Incredible at photography! I keep looking at our engagement photos and tearing up. She captured such a sweet moment in our lives. We will be forever grateful that we got to take our pictures in Majestic Sedona Arizona! I would highly Recommend using Every Emotion Photography! ❤️

Every Emotion Photography 29
    Every Emotion Photography 30
    Every Emotion Photography 31
    Sent on 04/12/2018

Christine · Married on 06/09/2018

Tamara photographed our wedding in June 2018. From day one she was easy to work with, flexible and professional. She responded to our every question almost immediately. But the best part of all is our photos. The quality and depth are remarkable. She has a way of capturing special moments and you're not even aware of it at the time. We are extremely pleased with the outcome. You cannot go wrong hiring Tamara!!

Every Emotion Photography 32
    Every Emotion Photography 33
    Every Emotion Photography 34
    Every Emotion Photography 35
    Every Emotion Photography 36
    Every Emotion Photography 37
    Sent on 09/03/2018

Every Emotion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Christine! The love between you and Gary brought me to tears because it was so incredibly real, and it was an honor to capture your day.

Carly · Married on 04/27/2018

Tamara is an amazing and talented photographer and we couldn’t be happier with our wedding photos!! We got married in a beautiful state park, and she really took the time to find the perfect areas on the property to take the best pictures of us while also showing the natural beauty of the area. The photos she took during the ceremony really captured every beautiful and emotional moment. She made everything feel very natural and comfortable, and we genuinely enjoyed working with her very much. We also loved the wonderful slideshow she made of our wedding photos :) We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Shawna · Married on 04/22/2018

Tamara was absolutely amazing. Not only did our engagement and wedding photos turn out lovely but she’s a fun person to work with. Professionalism meets a good time, while creating lasting memories. Thank you for all your hard work and creative photography!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Tanya · Married on 03/24/2018

I cannot sing Tamara's praises enough! On VERY short notice, she rearranged her schedule so she could shoot our wedding (we eloped). Tamara was gracious and flexible and we are so so so grateful that she made time to capture our special day. We surprised our moms by telling them we were taking engagement photos, and Tamara played along and made sure to capture every moment; the tears, laughter, hugs and took beautiful photos. It's been difficult choosing which photos to print because we LOVE THEM ALL! We actually may have to print them all. Thank you, again, so much Tamara. I highly recommend her without hesitation and definitely hope to work with her again. <3 Tanya & Jonathan

Every Emotion Photography 38
  • Amanda

Amanda Gruendell · Married on 02/18/2018

Best in Sedona

We love Every Emotion Photography so much! She was able to squeeze us in for a short notice engagement shoot and our wedding ceremony. We couldn’t be happier with all of the gorgeous photos and her help throughout the process. We love every chance we get to show off the photos she took. We can’t wait to use her again in the future. Her expertise, professionalisms and quality of work was such a blessing to find. She is by far the best in Sedona, hands down.

Every Emotion Photography 39
    Every Emotion Photography 45
    Every Emotion Photography 46
    Sent on 08/22/2019

Every Emotion Photography's reply:

Oh, Amanda!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. Your story is such a beautiful one, and you give hope to so many. I look forward to seeing you again! Hopefully soon ;)

Jonny · Married on 01/14/2018

My wife and I eloped to Sedona and needed a photographer. Tamara came highly recommended by a local friend. We are so thrilled with our pictures. They are of the best quality. Tamara is professional, easy to communicate with, throughtful/creative and down to earth. We would hire her again and again, but this marriage is gonna last a lifetime!

Every Emotion Photography 47
    Every Emotion Photography 48
    Every Emotion Photography 49

Darian · Married on 12/29/2017

Did an amazing job with everything!! She was very organized and did everything I asked for and was very helpful when I needed it. Scheduling was super easy and convenient!! I’m very happy with all the results, she did an amazing job with all the pictures ❤️

Every Emotion Photography 50
    Every Emotion Photography 56
    Every Emotion Photography 57
    Every Emotion Photography 58

Deb · Married on 10/28/2017

Tamara was wonderful and fun to have as our photographer! You won't be disappointed! She made our wedding super special and her photos were amazing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

Tamara is the best! You will not be disappointed. I was very nervous and she made me feel very comfortable from the beginning. I looove our wedding pictures!! She even did our engagement pics in Sedona, she’s kinda local so she knows the best spots. Really, she’s the best!

Every Emotion Photography 59
    Every Emotion Photography 67
    Every Emotion Photography 68
    Sent on 04/12/2018

Patricia · Married on 05/21/2017

Tamara is that rare combination of complete professionalism coupled with a wonderful, fun, understanding, and creative personality. I have observed her on many weddings that I have officiated, and am always so impressed with her ability to put everyone at ease. She is a natural at connecting with each couple, and seems to instinctively sense their specific needs. She is equally comfortable with elopements and large parties alike, and never loses her focus. For her, every wedding is its own unique chance to create beautiful memories. She is a true artist.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Cherie · Married on 07/30/2016

Every Emotion is the best!
    Even as I was checking the stars for this review, Tamara met every star!
    For example, my wedding was down in Tucson and Tamara is located about 4 hours north of me. She was willing to come to me for my wedding!
    On top of that, the quality of her photos is simply put amazing! She makes you feel comfortable throughout the sessions and captures special moments!
    Throughout the emotional, hectic and memorable day that is any wedding day, Tamara was capturing moments without us even noticing! She was very discreet yet involved all at once :)
    I would highly recommend Every Emotion Photography! You get great photos, sweet photographer for a very reasonable price!

Every Emotion Photography 69
    Every Emotion Photography 70
    Sent on 04/29/2018

Kathleen · Married on 07/24/2016

We have used Tamara at Every Emotion Photography for all of our photography needs from the wedding to maternity and newborn photos! She is amazing to work with and makes everything fun and not feel like a bunch of awkward poses! We recommend her to everyone we can!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Lindsey · Married on 06/27/2016

Absolutely love my wedding photos done by Tamara at Every emotion Photography! She was amazing to work with, decently priced, worked with my budget and was also able to help with other aspects of my wedding planning! Booking with her was the easiest and most stress free part of my wedding planning and wedding day! Thank you Tamara at Every Emotion Photography!

Sent on 05/23/2017