EverMoreEvents II Reviews

EverMoreEvents II 6
  • Paris

Paris · Married on 12/15/2018

The Ultimate Team

If you want the best support team for your wedding, you should definitely choose EvermoreEvents II. Toni and Nicole are beautiful individuals and we are so thankful to have had them carefully plan and perfectly execute our wedding. Toni and Nicole negotiated the best deals with our vendors and remained in contact with them to plan our wedding festivities. Our wedding day was a dream come true. Any day of hiccups were handled by EverMoreEvents II with finnesse and ease. My husband and I were worry free on our wedding day. We can honestly say that we have the utmost respect for Toni and Nicole. Thank you Toni and Nicole!!!! We miss you guys♥️♥️♥️

Sent on 01/05/2019
    EverMoreEvents II 7
    EverMoreEvents II 8
    EverMoreEvents II 9
    EverMoreEvents II 10
    EverMoreEvents II 11

EverMoreEvents II's reply:

Paris and Brandon - thank you for you taking the time to offer your review. It was a pleasure working with the two of you. And the cherry on top was every vendor that was hired always express their pleasure with working with you two as well. Which almost never comes to past. Thank you and God Bless you and your family.
    Love Always EverMoreEvents II Toni & Nicole!
  • Aisha

Aisha · Married on 04/14/2018

I hired Toni Taylor and her team for a month of service package because planning was becoming too overwhelming for me. EverMore Events II are awesome to work with! Toni is a boss at making the impossible happen and planning ahead to make my wedding day run smooth. Toni's gentle and expert touch, is helping to bring my vendors together, addressing anything missing from my wedding plans, and ultimately making my fiance and I enjoy our wedding experience.

AFTER THE WEDDING
    EverMore Event's is spectacular. My husband and I was alleviated of all stress because of the team, and our wedding day was a success! The wedding was beautiful and everything flowed. Any problems or concerns that arouse the team addressed them; they delivered what they promised and more; were prompt for every appointment. I can't say too many thank yous to this expert company. You can tell by the quality services they offered that this is a passion for the team. Their services were worth every penny and more. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 03/13/2018
    EverMoreEvents II 12

EverMoreEvents II's reply:

It was a honor and pleasure to be your wedding planner! I felt overflowing love at your wedding which gives my heart much joy. I pray you love and success with your new marriage journey. Love you both Always, Toni

Monica · Married on 10/21/2017

EverMoreEvents II was fantastic! I picked the perfect Wedding Planner for my special day. Toni and her team were professional, pleasant, and timely. They went the extra mile to ensure my vision for the wedding was known by all the the vendors who participated. She was on top of her game at all times. No need to ask a questions because she was already on it. Her knowledge and experience allowed me a chance to enjoy event and not the sweat the little stuff because she always had it covered. EverMoreEvents II more than met my expectations and I would highly recommend for any event. Thank You Toni for making my day the best!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Takera · Married on 10/02/2016

EverMore Events provides great value for the quality of service provided, especially for the full service offering. We worked with Toni and her staff for over a year planning our special day. From day one we found that Toni was was knowledgeable about wedding planning and came prepared with ideas and invaluable vendor connections. From our experience working with a planner I would advise couples to share all your ideas openly, be honest with feedback, you're the client and it's your day, and trust the vendors expertise but follow-up and read references and reviews.

I selected the full service package from EverMore Events to assist me with my wedding planning while I was very busy with a more than full time job, which included travel. Throughout the process Toni provided suggestions based on our preferences and worked with us to explore all options, reaching out to potential vendors, obtaining estimates and contracts, setting meetings, and walkthroughs. Toni was very organized, provided the necessary contracts to our specifications, a wedding checklist, and a draft budget for our reference.

The planning process was long and tedious but worth it for the results we achieved. We had a Sunday wedding with a very small wedding party. We had an ambitious itinerary and what took months, even years to plan, seemed to have passed in a matter of minutes. Toni and her team put together a detailed itinerary and kept things moving from one activity to the next, ensuring everything ran smoothly. In our eyes our wedding day went off without a hitch.

Sent on 12/06/2016

EverMoreEvents II's reply:

Hi Mr. and Mrs. Gholson, it was an honor to work with you both. I see you as a power couple. I wish you well with your journey called marriage. Love you both from EverMoreEvent II.

Nakiya · Married on 09/09/2016

EvermoreEvents was a perfect choice. I didn't want a Planner that told me how my wedding was going to be or try to be pushy and take over. I found Toni easy to speak with and bounce ideas off. And when the wedding day came she and Nicole took care of everything and everybody. Thank you Mrs. Taylor and Nicole!

Sent on 12/09/2016

EverMoreEvents II's reply:

Hi Nakiya - It was a pleasure to work with you and your husband. I am very happy that we were able to meet your expectations. EME strives to be meet and exceed client needs! Love always Toni & Nicole. Have a Blessed Marriage!

Brooke · Married on 06/25/2016

Toni is the cream of the crop. Her attentiveness to detail ad her support allowed me to enjoy my beautiful day. Her staff is top flight and I will recommend her over and over again.

Sent on 07/22/2016

EverMoreEvents II's reply:

Hi and Thank you! I appreciate your kind words. I love my Wedding Planning business and hated to take the leave of absence but family comes first. I have been on a leave of absence since last fall 2015 until September 2016, I completed my calendar for the couples that were remaining but I am so happy to be back. See you all real soon!! Engagement season is in effect. And I am anxious to add more couples to my EME Family.

latrice · Married on 05/22/2016

I would recommend evermore events to anyone. Mrs. Taylor is so patient, professional and a gracious person. She will go above and beyond for her clients. She gives you what you want and most importantly what you need. I just want to say thank you evermore events for giving me the best wedding day ever!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Asia · Married on 10/10/2015

EverMoreEvents was the best investment made for my wedding day. The Month of package served all our needs. Thanks again Ms. Toni!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Evermore Events professionalism and patience is impeccable. She takes your vision and gives you exactly what you want plus more. One of the best planners in the area

Sent on 11/24/2015

Leatrice · Married on 03/14/2015

Toni was very good and straight to the point job well done

Sent on 04/05/2015

Carla · event on 09/20/2014

I hired EverMoreEvents for the Month of Management Services and it was an absolute pleasure to work with Toni Taylor. I would highly recommend Toni and her staff to coordinate your wedding!! From the beginning to the end she was always very professional, organized and pleasant to work with. She made me feel comfortable in knowing that all my needs would be met. She was always available if I had any questions or needed some suggestions. She stayed in constant contact with my vendors and kept them abreast on what my needs were. That alleviated so much stress off of me. My husband and I got married and the Newton White Mansion. We had a pretty big wedding and a huge wedding party, but Toni managed to make sure my bridal party had their bouquets, boutonniere's, etc and was properly groomed as they were preparing to walked out for the ceremony. All my guest also stated that Toni kept a smooth flow transitioning everyone from the ceremony outside to the reception inside in a timely manner. Even after my wedding day was over, she followed up with all my vendors to thank them for their services. She made sure I handled all the logistics with my marriage license and had proper documentation to get my maiden name changed. To sum it all up, our wedding was everything that I imagined it would be and EverMoreEvents played a huge part in making our vision come true. I had no worries at all and my guest are still raving about how nice everything was. Toni truly has a passion for coordinating weddings and fulfilling her clients dreams. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making our wedding the best day of our lives!!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Carla · Married on 09/20/2014

Sent on 11/10/2014

Turkessa · Married on 07/04/2014

We hired Toni as our day of coordinator and I can honestly say it was one of the best decisions we made throughout the planning process. Having someone onsite to coordinate with each vendor, to ensure everything is set up according to our plans, and to ensure everything was running on time was more than worth it. Toni is very detailed and organized, and she was pleasant to work with.

If you want peace of mind that your wedding day will be amazing and stress free, consider Toni and her team at EverMoreEvents II.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Starling · Married on 06/21/2014

We can't say enough positive things about our experience with having EverMoreEvents II provide wedding planning services for our wedding. We used the Month of Management wedding service package and we were highly pleased with the outcome of our wedding day. First and foremost, Toni is a true professional and this is a quality that we highly value when working with vendors. From the beginning, she ensured that all were clear on what her services provided and what our expectations were. When meeting with Toni and her staff, they listened intently to our desires for our wedding day. When it came time for execution, Toni and her staff exceeded our expectations. Even when small hiccups arose, EverMoreEvents II handled them gracefully and professionally.

We have nothing but pleasant memories of our wedding and reception. We were on a tight schedule, but EverMoreEvents II delivered by ensuring that everything was right and everyone was having a good time. Toni kept us all on point and as a result, the event was nearly flawless. As a bride, it's important that you enjoy the day and not be bothered by things beyond your control. EverMoreEvents II made sure of that! Everything just flowed!

When my services with EverMoreEvents II began, they kept things orderly and I really didn't have to worry about anything. Toni kept all the vendors in the loop. She gave great advice during our discussions of the wedding day. EverMoreEvents II helped our vision come to life! My guests are still talking about how beautiful the wedding and reception were and that is a testament to the services of EverMoreEvents II. The EverMoreEvents II team was fantastic and we can't thank you enough for helping us create such beautiful memories of our wedding day. Thank you EverMoreEvents II!!!

God bless,
    Starling and Frederic

Sent on 07/24/2014

Annette · Married on 05/24/2014

I met EverMoreEvents II Coordinator/Event Planner (Toni Taylor) while planning my daughter's wedding. My daughter and her fiance were so excited with the plans, they invited me to a meeting. I could see right away why they were excited. The entire staff are so professional and provide excellent customer service, from that point on, I was excited as well. Every need and concern was addressed with a personal touch. Everything was so beautiful done and the challenges did not go unanswered. We cannot Thank You enough..Job well done!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Candace · Married on 05/24/2014

My husband and I were married on May 24, 2014. We were blessed to have had the wedding of our dreams, thanks to Toni Taylor ( Evermoreevents) and her staff. I would highly recommend Evermoreevents, if you are seeking a team of committed professionals that will work tirelessly to ensure that your needs are met. She works hand-in-hand with a vast network of vendors. I was extremely pleased with the catering, photography, transportation services, etc., Toni meets the standards that other wedding coordinator"s are measured against.

Sent on 07/06/2014

I absolutley love Ms. Toni and Nicole! From the consulation to the wedding, everything was perfect! We had our hicups but it worked out great and no one knew a thing. I couldn't have asked for a better team than these two! They took everything out of my hands, into theirs, and made things happen! We were a little late for the wedding because of my corest dress (which they are going to David's Bridal to learn) but even that I can't say anything bad about them! They were so sweet and I can't thank them enough for all the help they had done for my husband and I. Ms. Toni took my bridesmaid to Wal-Mart to get a bra. I can't thank them enough! If you have any questions regarding their services or professionalims, please don't be hesitant to ask! Thank you ladies so much! You are wonderful!!!!!

Sent on 12/21/2013

This is the best event planning company anyone can chose. Toni and her staff are wonderful, professional and personable. From Toni's warm heart, spot on wittiness, impeccable expertise, to her bright smile and gracious flexibility; you can tell she loves what she does and she will work hard to make your day memorable.

Sent on 12/27/2013

keisha · Married on 09/08/2013

Let me tell you how wonderful Ms.Taylor of Ever More Events II is,from the first consultation I knew this was the planner for me and my soon to be hubbie!Ms.Taylor was absolutely outstanding in every way!She understood my vision and brought it to life ten times better then expected;and in my budget :)!!! The first time i met with Ms.Taylor I explained i am very particular and detailed oriented,so particular I would call myself "Bridezilla Keisha",however Ms.Taylor said no need to be I can handle anything and that she did!Ms.Taylor and her team handled every detail and more, from my family inputs to my demands nothing was untouched or left undone Ms.Taylor did it all!I like to think of her as "Super Woman Taylor"
    To all soon to be brides,grooms,or redoing vows Ms.Taylor is the woman for you,her and her team will get you right and in delight!!!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Chaconia · Married on 07/06/2013

From the moment I met Mrs. Toni Taylor, I knew almost instantly that I had found my Coordinator. Her warm and inviting personality made me feel right at home. The way she spoke with such passion and direction let me know that she was a pro and that I could trust her completely. Over the months she became my therapist, my friend, and my sister; and all of this while never blurring the lines of professionalism and business. I could not imagine trying to coordinate a wedding without her and if you get to have even half of the experience and relationship with Mrs. Taylor that I had and will always have; you will be amongst the fortunate. In life people come into your life for a reason, season, or a lifetime and I have definitely found a lifetime quality in Evermore Events. Her staff is also a beautiful reflection of her poise and dedication to her craft. I always felt like a priority to Mrs. Taylor and her staff, my husband and I are more than satisfied that we decided to hire Evermore Events we are just simply over the moon. Our guest loved how Mrs. Taylor and her staffed executed with precision every step of our day and I received many compliments and accolades about the diligence of Mrs. Taylor and the Evermore Events staff. You can buy many things but always remember that you can’t buy class and Evermore Events are in our eyes a First Class business!!!!

With Admiration

Sent on 07/17/2013

Tarsha · Married on 04/20/2013

Mrs. Toni Taylor was a God-send to me. I cannot say enough about how professional, but personal she is. Mrs. Toni helped me with every step of my wedding. She was able to find me vendors that very beyond my expectations. She allowed me to stay within my budget, yet have the wedding of my dreams. No matter if you're planning a small intimate affair on a shoe string budget or you have the world at your fingertips, Mrs. Toni and her assistants will help you make your whimsical dreams come true

Sent on 04/22/2013

Mrs. · Married on 11/18/2012

To my fellow brides - EverMoreEvents II has been invaluable with their services. We used them for the Month of Management Services. Even my mother in law said we could not have made it such a successful day without EME. Ms Toni took the pressure from me and James, but also my family. Thank you again Ms Toni and Nicole! One engaged guest asked for your contact info for her Sept wedding. Love Mr. & Mrs. J. Jones.

Sent on 12/07/2012

Emily · Married on 08/19/2012

To Ms Toni. Sorry for my delay. You know me :-)! I am a lady that get straight to the point. You guys were attentiv, invaluable, and everyone spoke highly of you and nicole. My day of services was worth every penny. Xoxo
    Thank you.

Sent on 12/07/2012

stacey · Married on 06/02/2012

Toni and her ladies were FANTASTIC. Toni provided me with her lovely services for the day of wedding coordinating. Toni was by far a great asset to my wedding. she was hands on from day one. she took all of my calls and emails. Note a lot of day of wedding coordinators wont really talk to you until about a month before your wedding. Toni was there to assist me every step of the way. I gave her all of my visions and dreams and she made them come true. Toni and her stafff were very helpful and kind. I would most definitely refer her to whoever is in the process of planning a wedding and need some much needed assistance. Trust me Toni is definitely there for you. Thanks again to Toni and Her team. they are all fantastic, lovely, and very professional.

Sent on 06/04/2012

Chelcia · Married on 10/08/2011

Yes, Yes, I would recommend EverMoreEvents to any Bride. Toni matched us up with excellent vendors and I always felt that I could put all my trust in her. Wedding day was even better. She had gained my confidence like we had known each other for years. And I knew I did not need to worry about anything and I trusted her and her workers to make sure everything ran smoothly and on time. I will always have my wedding day memories. Thank you Mrs. Taylor and staff.

Sent on 10/24/2011