Evermine Reviews

92 | Portland, OR

92 Reviews for Evermine

Angela · Married on 05/15/2015

We bought a groupon for evermine and it was very much worth it! We bought their large white tin-tie window bags and designed a personalized sticker using their templates to use as personalized bags for our popcorn bar. We also ordered some return address labels that were also great quality as well.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Valarie · Married on 10/25/2014

I had been searching for a while now to create beer labels for our home-brewed beers. With our recent wedding, we wanted to give away some bottles to friends and family that helped us during the busy week/days leading up to it. The templates they offered made it easy to create a beautiful label, but they still offered options to make it unique. Shipping time was just as they said, and they arrived in great shape. The quality was beautiful and its great that they're vinyl so the the bottles can be washed and reused! We'll be back to make more everyday type of bottle labels soon! Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/02/2014

I used Evermine for soo many of my wedding details. I used the coasters as the wedding invitations. I ordered envelopes, stickers, labels...so many things from them. Everything was delivered on time and looked adorable! I could not be happier with everything. I will definitely order again.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 08/17/2014

We made a bbq sauce for our wedding favor and purchased the bottle labels from Evermine. The chalkboard style labels we chose were perfect! I found the design process on Evermine's website very efficient and they have a great selection.

So glad we found Evermine to make our favors unique!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Jessica · Married on 07/12/2014

They create a custom sample as opposed to just sending generic samples so you can see what YOUR actual invite will look like. We loved our invitations and got tons of compliments on them, and they even price adjusted when the invites we ordered went on sale right after we purchased them. The paper was great quality and they were beautifully done.

Sent on 09/27/2014

Kristin · Married on 10/13/2013

We ordered beer coasters with our engagement photos on them as our wedding favors. My husband loves beer and brewing so this was the perfect way to tie in his hobby. I had fun picking out the design, photo and wording for our personalized coasters. In the end, they were just how I wanted them to look and were very high quality.

Every time I order from My Own Labels/Evermine, I am always impressed with their quality. The coasters arrived quickly and were a really good price. I've also ordered beer labels from them in the past that were excellent quality. Can't wait to order from them again!

Sent on 10/25/2013

I had my own labels print my customized stickers, which I then put on tins I purchased from another site. The stickers looked great and were just as I pictured.

Sent on 11/24/2012

Kristy · Married on 04/19/2012

For my favors I wanted to do CD's with music from the wedding but didn't know how to package them in a classy way. I ran across My Own Labels on Groupon and purchased the offered package. I am so happy I did! Not only did I find great ideas for my favor packaging but I also found labels for these Tears of Joy tissue packets I wanted along with the small envelopes, labels form my menu and programs. The colors I chose matched perfect and all of the items I used labels on were a hit with our guests. I still a month later get compliments on my personalized items. I am very happy I found this site and was able to put our names and date on the stickers versus the plain and basic monogram other sites offered. My order came in quick and creating the items was easy.

Sent on 05/16/2012

Marye Jo · Married on 03/13/2010

GREAT customer service! Their design team tweaked the picture on our coasters and they turned out FABULOUS! Quality product , great value & quick delivery... Thank you Evermine! ;-D

Sent on 08/28/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 09/29/2007

I ordered some favor tags through My Own Labels for the jar candles that I picked out for our wedding favors. First of all, they have a good selection of labels and tags. I did a thorough research myself and no other companies can beat their selections in my opinion. I first ordered labels and ended up returning them to exchage for tags. They were very responsive to my request and gladly processed my return in a timely fashion although I already used a couple of the labels just to try them on my candles. My impression with them was that they do everything to make their customers feel happy about their products and service.

Sent on 10/16/2007

Lindsey · Married on 06/14/2007

These are really cute labels. Easy to use, ready on time. Good vendor website.

Sent on 10/08/2008

Karen · Married on 06/23/2018

I ordered tags for wedding favors. They were perfect.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Elaine · Married on 06/23/2018

I ordered personalized beer labels for some beer my son and husband made for my son's wedding - they were fantastic looking and were at my house in a couple of days. Great company to work with!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Diane · Married on 09/17/2017

I had to adjust my order shortly after I confirmed it. It was taken care of immediately with a friendly note. Correspondence was frequent and precise. When I received the order it was exactly what I wanted. Would recommend to everyone

Sent on 07/16/2017

Pat · Married on 09/07/2017

I ordered stickers for our welcome bags when guests arrive at hotel. They were fast and looked exactly like I thought you would.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Suzanne · Married on 08/05/2017

I ordered small labels for a wedding project and they are great. Not only did they give me many options to choose from , but also let me design the colors, and signature style to choose from. I was finally able to choose the print I needed and they came to me in less than a week. Perfect. I will definitely use their products once again.
    smerfynh

Sent on 07/20/2017

I was very satisfied with my cd labels!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Patty · Married on 10/29/2016

I ordered wedding stickers to decorate favor boxes

Sent on 08/21/2016

Shirley · Married on 05/28/2016

I ordered some labels from Evermine and the labels came out beautifully. The only problem was that the font was too small ( I did request a larger size font before the order went through). I also did not receive a proof before the order was shipped. I called customer service and the problem was rectified immediately. When I received the labels, they were absolutely beautiful! Evermine does great work and is not too expensive!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Melissa · Married on 08/19/2017

I love my vinyl label they match my invitation perfect. I'm glad they have a big verity to choose from. Very impressive.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Charlotte · Married on 07/22/2017

I used evermine to create BEAUTIFUL water bottle labels (vinyl) with pictures of the bride and groom and party favor labels. The QUALITY of the items was outstanding- the vinyl water labels- very durable- and the pictures super clear, bright and vibrant. Exceeded expectations. The party favor 'tags' were adorable- great card stock and sharp, clear pictures. Finally- and for someone who is a bit of a techphobe - the site was super easy and intuitive to use. Really easy to decide what to do, and really clear how to do it- well done Evermine!! Exceptional products and site.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Amy · Married on 12/31/2016

Ordered the custom mint tins for Bridal Shower favors. Loved that there were so many color and style options and that I could personalize the tins with my own saying and simulate what the tins would look like before I placed the order. I received the order within a week (ordered late Thursday and arrived the following Friday). Very happy with the final product. The tins looked exactly as pictured during the ordering process. Good quality. Especially nice that everything was assembled and each tin was sealed. For many other vendors you need to put the stickers on yourself plus add your own mints. Only disappointment was that I couldn't use a 15% new customer discount on any of the tins.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Holly · Married on 12/18/2016

Evermine is absolutely fantastic! I used their easy-to-design templates for my wedding favors, and cannot wait to find new uses for them throughout the years (like holiday cards and gifts and such). Thanks!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Came faster than predicted which I appreciated!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Ordered Labels for my Champagne Jelly I canned for Guest Favors for our Wedding.
    The labels were in a Roaring 20's theme and came out perfect. Quick service, quick shipping and quality product!
    Awesome company.