Evermine Reviews

92 | Portland, OR

92 Reviews for Evermine

Afaf · Married on 07/30/2017

It was such a breath of fresh air dealing with Evermine compared to other major stationers. I got my wedding favor tags and labels with them. What really prompted me to take the time to write a review, is the amazing level of customer service. I got a call from one of their designers Julie because they thought something was off about an element of my labels, and she was so understanding and patient with me as we tweaked and adjusted the design until it was just what I wanted. Wonderful experience. Their other pros include: very intuitive website, a good set of design options, and the widest range of sizes and shapes for tags and labels that I've seen online.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Kay · Married on 07/29/2017

The cd covers look great! Great job

Sent on 08/06/2017

Laís · Married on 06/20/2017

I Think evermine is an amazing company and they made our day super special! I will be ordering from them for all special ocasions!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Pacheco · Married on 05/19/2017

Fast shipping, and a well made product. The price was perfect, and I am extremely happy with my purchase.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Monica · Married on 05/06/2017

After placing my order, I noticed a quick change I wanted to make and the customer service team at Evermine was responsive and fixed it within an hour. The service was great from start to finish and I look forward to working with Evermine again in the future.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Emily · Married on 05/06/2017

I ordered my favors from Evermine and I could not be happier! They were exactly what I wanted, good quality, and they came super fast.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Alyce · Married on 03/18/2017

Amazing, fast quality service. We ordered stickers for the cds we made for our wedding soundtrack and they look awesome!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Brooke · Married on 02/18/2017

The ordering process was simple and turn around was quick. We love the boxes and custom labels for our wedding, they were perfect!

Brooke & Bryan

Sent on 01/27/2017

KEENA · Married on 12/28/2016

BOOK THEM! I'VE BEEN PLEASED WITH EACH ORDER I'VE PLACED AND THEY OFFER DISCOUNTS WHICH I LOVE.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Jordan · Married on 12/03/2016

I've ordered so many things from Evermine, even before I started wedding planning. I've never been disappointed with the quality or production time. I would HIGHLY recommend Evermine over the other online sites.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Marielle · Married on 11/26/2016

We had to get specialized stamps for our wedding invitations, and the best value we found was with Evermine. They called to verify that they had all my information correct for the stamps, which I thought was great. We also ordered boxes and personalized labels and both came out great - we are very happy with our purchases!

Sent on 09/27/2016

B. · Married on 11/19/2016

Great quality and variety of coasters!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Emily · Married on 10/15/2016

We loved our CD labels!!! They looked exactly like they were on the computer and they were perfect thickness and size!!! Thank you so much for making our wedding favors so special!!! And the price was the best out of all the competition!!! ??

Sent on 10/01/2016

Brea · Married on 10/01/2016

Personalized wedding coasters for our guests turned out perfect, exactly the way we wanted them! Thank you!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2016

Evermine had the right variety of designs and costs, for what we were looking for. We ordered our Save the Dates, Invitations, and RSVP cards through the site, after comparing extensively with other, similar sites. The site was easy to use and play around with. The paper goods we ordered arrived much more quickly than anticipated, in extremely well-packaged boxes. I was super happy with my experience, and will be coming back to Evermine for any birthday, shower, holiday or other invitations I may need down the line!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Karen · Married on 10/01/2016

Excellent experience - highly recommended for all wedding and party needs.

Sent on 09/20/2016

P · Married on 09/11/2016

We were short on time and our order came in within days of our order as promised. Beautiful quality work.

Sent on 07/15/2016
  • Carissa

Carissa · Married on 09/10/2016

They have a lot of template to choose from! My fiance and I went a little goofy with our design, but Evermine is very accommodating when it comes to making sure you'll love what you order. We got our invitations, RSVPs, favor labels, and seating cards. Plus I was able to support a local business...go Portland!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/03/2016

Outstanding! I absolutely love Evermine! I love that I can choose the entire text, it isn't a format that just plugs in the names and dates. I can make each item unique to my needs.
    I have ordered from Evermine multiple times for different occasions and I have always been impressed with my order, always timely and I have never had an issue.
    I would, and have, strongly recommend Evermine

Sent on 08/22/2016

I discovered Evermine at the Portland Bridal Expo and after that, I knew I would order my invitations through them. The ladies at the booth were genuinely kind and helpful. Their website is beautiful and they offer various custom options for a reasonable price. I also loved how they have stickers, labels, and other paper goods that coordinate with the invitations. Really, I can't say enough good things. I'll definitely be ordering through them for other parties and celebrations in the future because they have such a nice selection of options.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Erica · Married on 08/05/2016

I first came across Evermine when planning my sister's baby shower; we used labels for the candy buffet, and they were the perfect touch. I rediscovered Evermine when helping my sister-in-law plan her rustic, low-key garden wedding this summer. We both loved the options because they were unique but well designed. My wedding gift to her was the invitations; so I did the designing and organizing. I was so impressed with the attentiveness of the Evermine staff and that they were able to make any adjustments we needed for the invitations. The quality of the paper, in addition to the wonderful customer service, make these products, while slightly more expensive than perhaps Wedding Paper Divas, are worth the investment!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Kristin · Married on 06/18/2016

I purchased ballotin favor boxes (with stickers) to package our salt water taffy favors a few months before our wedding. It took about two weeks for them to arrive. We followed a tutorial on their blog and were very pleased with the result. The nylon stickers were much nicer than what I would have been able to print up on my home computer and printed with vibrant colors.

NB first time purchasers can get a coupon by signing up to their mailing list!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Molly · Married on 05/28/2016

Awesome experience with Evermine!

Sent on 04/03/2016

Always prompt and deliver as promised. Have made a couple of last minute orders and they are the only wedding favor supply vendor that makes good on their delivery commitment. Keep up the great work!!!

Sent on 05/10/2016
  • AshKat

Ashleigh · Married on 12/05/2015

I was hesitant using this company at first, but I'm glad I did! My save the dates and bottle labels came out PERFECTLY!!! I ordered stamps too and they were super cute!

Sent on 10/19/2015